Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Shall Be Mine {Naomi}

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} Empty
PostSubject: You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 19:21

Raymond stalked in the rain, leaves under his paws as he came from training himself in one of Erenyx's territories. He was covered in mud from head to paws. His mixed pelt and green eyes stayed on the target he was aiming for. He was headed for the camp clearing, he had just heard that his Naomi had been given the rank of Lead Warrior female, he was impressed that something as small as she was, could get so high in rank. He shook his pelt from most of the mud, rain pounding against him. It cleaned his pelt and drenched him in water, his pelt clinging to his skin. His paws pounded across the ground faster as he neared the camp even closer. His heart was racing, his mind not able to keep up with his actions as he entered the heart of the camp clearing. He stood in the clearing, tail arching over his back and ears rolling forward. Rain poured across and down his face, chest and body. A snarl ripped from his throat and before he could even think about what he was doing, he opened his mouth and cried out. "Lead Warrior Naomi! Come out now!" His voice was loud, ringing through the tree's that held the pack together. His voice was like thunder, rumbling through the air as he summoned the feisty she-wolf. He turned, his tail held over his back, his chest puffed out and he stood, in the middle of where eyes could see him if they were there. He wasn't going to budge until the one that ripped his heart apart stepped forward and he got what he wanted. "I grow impatient she-wolf." He snarled the words out, his green eyes searching for the one that could have been him but female and smaller. He closed his eyes and he saw hers, he let his mind wander and his heart would pound at even the thought of her feisty personality trying to dominant him. He knew she could never do something like that, and he was proving that today. He was going to claim her as his own. He was going to show her that he was the strong one, the smart one, the one who was falling in love with her for the past months. His heart raced and he could only think of the thing he wanted, the prize he was claiming as his own. If anyone stepped in his way, he would kill them. He had his prize, and he wasn't going to just give her away for anything. He would kill his own alpha if he got in the way of him claiming Naomi as his. In his mind, being the same rank and proving she was tough, was good enough for him to know now that the timing was perfect to let his heart take control. He knew love was foolish, but he knew she would be the best female out of the whole pack, the one that would fight by his side and the one he would own completely. He snapped from being half alert to fully alert, forest green eyes searching through the rain for his prize.  
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf - 86cm

PostSubject: Re: You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 08:09

Rain fell from the sky like buckets of water. Tiny waterfalls all over the lands fell for what seemed like a whole week. Naomi lay nestled within her den, paws crossed and her chin resting on her legs. So many things had happened to her since joining Erenyx, and she knew more things would happen. She took a deep sigh, thinking back to everything that had happened. She had first met the Beta, known as Nyx, who did not like Naomi in the slightest. She had been larger than the Beta and showed her disdain for anyone higher than her. But Teren was a wolf to respect. He required it. And if you did not respect him, then you would pay dearly. Her tail curled around the backend of her body as she watched and continued to be in thought. In the next coming months, she kept to her own, training and bettering herself. One night she had accidentally slipped into a rapid stream with a chance of dying. When she was saved by a Warrior, she was shocked and disdain grew within her for him. He was cocky and rude, just like her. The two were completely alike, only he was a male and his body was far more enticing. Though Naomi could never actually take a liking to her own gender, even the thought of checking herself out made her sick. The large fae continued in thought to the night she met Raymond. Shortly after their spat, they were approached by a Puma. The feline was a vile creature and she knew it would like to eat either both of them or only the one. Raymond and Naomi were able to fight off the feline with little to few injuries to show for it. During that fight, Naomi knew he was something special. There was more to him than the rugged exterior he was showing off to her. She knew it was a common thing for males, especially in this pack. Every male was better than the one before it and so forth. Shortly after their meeting, the males were forced into a malicious trial. They were forced to face a real bear as a pack. One wolf had died and others wounded. But Raymond came back with a shiny new title, one he would surely hold over the fae's head. The thought of this sickened her. He was no better than her, no male was. But when the time came for the females to have their spars, Naomi bested her opponent and was granted the title of Lead Warrior as well. Now the battle field was evenly matched. During her spars, she had taken a lot of damage. A few broken ribs, some major bleeding in her shoulders and a strong limp in her legs made her feel weak and vulnerable. She requested the Healers' aid to get better, so that the day when she would face Raymond again, she would best him with ease.

Having been deep in thought, she did not notice the rain had came down even harder than before. The sweet sound of nature filled her ears and the smell of rain filled her den. Everything was peaceful, and then he challenged her from her den. Alert and ready, she knew she was not in her best shape to be fighting presently. Her tail curled from its position and hung over her spine protectively. She stood still on her large paws and waited for the right moment to come barreling out of her den. Emerald hues stared to the outside world, trying to see the large brute's form. Slowly she made her way from her den. There was no need to rush. She could tell her lack of speed was angering him. Through the pouring rain, he stood there, staring at her den. As she emerged, she stared right back to his green eyes. "What is it you require brute? If it is games you wish, I am not in the mood. I have far too much to be worried with than to be foolish with you." Her voice had a low sting to it. Her tail held itself arched above her spine and her eyes glared to him. "Next time you wish to see me, perhaps you should think of doing it in a more polite fashion. No longer am I just a Warrior you can push around. I am Lead Warrior, partner to your rank. Do I make myself clear?" she snarled as she bared her fangs to him. No male was just going to boss her around, unless he had a rank and purpose to do so.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2015, 14:10

Rain poured across his body, his pelt stuck to his skin and his tail was still arched over his back as he waited for the new lead to appear before him. His green eyes narrowed as he heard her through the rain. She was approaching him. His ears rolled forward and he took a dominating stance as she came into his view from the pouring rain. The branches above waved and swayed, threatening to let more water fall upon their heads. He held his head high above hers as he took hold of her with his eyes. His prize had finally arrived. As she spoke he ignored the things she said, a bunch of jumbled up words about being equal. "Just because we share the same rank, does not mean that you deserve my respect. No, there are other reasons as to why you have earned my respect." He snarled the words out, green eyes narrowing. He stepped forward, walking around her slowly as if he were circling prey. He stopped in front of her and tilted his head forward as if their noses were going to touch. He stopped just inches away from her, his green eyes searching her own. "I hear that you did a wonderful job on fighting, but those are just rumors." He didn't let his guard down, nor did his tail drop from being arched over his spine. He stood there, looking at her as if she were truly his. "I came here to ask you something, Lead Warrior Naomi." He grew silent, waiting for the snappy she-wolf to make a remark. He stood as tall as possible, chest puffed out with pride and his ears rolling forward as he stared at the beauty the feisty fae held. His heart pounded, almost as loud as the thunder that rolled and shook the ground. He refused to speak his question until the lead answered him. He licked his ebony nose, refusing to look away from her. His ears flicked as he heard a loud crack. He tilted his head upwards to catch sight of a branch that was swaying with the strong winds. He looked back towards Naomi, ignoring the fact that it was getting chilly and the rain made it worse. He broadened his stance and shook his shoulders to get rid of some water from his pelt. He held back a yawn from being tired, staying completely still as he listened to the she-wolf. His ears twitched as another lighting struck, making sounds across the sky.

He felt as if he could have whatever he wanted by simply demanding it, but with Naomi he felt the need to ask. Even though they had met briefly and fought with each others, he couldn't get her off his mind. Now that she held a high rank then a regular Warrior, he felt as if that was good enough to make her his mate. He never wanted to be in love with someone whom didn't have power, or at least impress his Alpha. If she held a good rank, then perhaps Alpha Teren would approve his choice in the she-wolf. He was very alert for being lost in thought, pondering exactly how he should ask the she-wolf to be his. He wasn't used to asking, more or less, he was used to demanding it be done and then so it would happen. Why do you have to be... so in my mind, can't you just leave me be? Stop making me fall in love Naomi! He wanted to cry out those words but he held an emotionless face, just staring at her blankly with his deep forest green eyes. The only thing that gave him away was his pounding heart and that was covered by the sound of thunder and rain. He didn't smile, he didn't give away his intentions yet he felt like he just wanted to crawl away and simply demand her love as if it were simple when it was not. He had never felt this way towards a she-wolf, not even his own mother. He didn't love anyone else. But he knew he loved her, she was exactly like him, but smaller and female. She would give him strong pups that would take his place in the world of destruction if he ever did die. He took a deep breath and let it out very slowly, listening for the words she held in her sweet voice. He expected her to be slightly impatient because of the weather, but also because she was like him and he was plenty impatient. His ears flicked and he breathed in silence with thoughts swirling in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2015, 16:03

In addition to the sound of the crashing rain, came the sound of cackling thunder. It rang around the territory, making the storm sound as if it were getting even worse than before. The female stood before the male, their scents drowned in the presence of the water. The bough above their heads was about to break, if it only would have more weight added to it, but Naomi did not care. Instead, she would watch and wait for Raymond to speak. He went on about how they were equals and all that, but in a pack dominated by males, it would not stop her from trying to dominant over the one wolf she cared about more than the rest. The others were useless to her. She did not have any friends or allies. The Healers had been gracious enough to aid her. But they were not friends, that was their job. They were supposed to do that for everyone. The coat of the fae clung to his body, showing off her winter coat which had been coming in already. Her body was naturally preparing for the winter months, the snow and ice. "You better get on with it brute.. There are a lot of other things I could be doing right now, better things which I could be doing. You are wasting my time." Naomi snarled as she held her same stance. There was no way she was going to submit to him, even if she had to fight him. No matter how hard or badass this male thought he was, she would be more stubborn. Her green eyes stared right into his as he spoke of the rumors floating around the pack. Of course they were. Naomi glared and in the crushing rain, she spoke loud enough for him to hear. "Yes, I bested my opponent, a Hunter by the name of Gemini. She was no match for me in the eyes of our Alpha, and I surpassed in rank. Though we are equals in title, it is my determination to be better, which makes me better than you. I do not have time for your silly games Raymond, and if it is a fight you are wanting, then it is one you shall get. I am recovered from my injuries of the spar and I even feel one hundred and fifty percent better." Her tone was ice cold as she stared back, glaring. Her tail did not flinch and her muscles tensed. It did not matter that the rain fell or the thunder rolled behind them. What mattered was this male had always been trying to control every situation they had been in together. The wind howled and she heard the snapping of the branch. Quickly she darted out from underneath it, missing it entirely. As she lunged to safety, she lowered her tail and pinned her ears to her head. She turned her body back to look to Raymond. In the darkness she could barely see if he had been hit or missed it as well. "Raymond... Are you alright?" she asked with a slight bit of worry in her voice. The once cold and bitter tone was starting to melt away, leaving a moderate tone in its wake. If the fool was going to wish for a fight, she wished he would not be so foolish as to do it right this second, especially if the branch had actually fallen onto his back. As she waited for the reply, she arched her tail over her spine once more, but her ears became even more alert than before.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 21:06

Raymond watched her movements as she spoke to him. His ears flicked as her voice became snappy and more vicious then when he had first met her. His tail nearly swayed in a wag, but instead it just sat arched above his back. He licked his maw as she answered about her opponent and it brought a smirk across the face that held no emotions. "Hunter Gemini should have been made an Omega. She is weak and worthless." He licked his nose again, tasting the rain that fell upon his face and raced down his jaw. He grew silent, green eyes watching her intently as he thought of how to phrase the next few words. His heart beat against his chest in a rhythm he hadn't felt before. Was he nervous? No.. perhaps he was love-struck. But could the demon with a black heart ever truly feel love? He didn't know the answer to that question in his mind. He heard it before it hit him but it was a shock. The branch from above snapped and came crashing down upon him. His paws gave way under the sudden weight and he lay on his side, panting as half his body was covered in mud. A small groan escaped his maw and he slowly stood up, squirming away from the tree branch that had pinned him. He knew it wasn't Naomi's fault the branch had hit him, it was his own. He shook the mud from his pelt and was greeted with a more mellow but just as sweet voice ringing into his ears. He was confused, thinking perhaps another female was addressing him but deep down, he knew it was Naomi. "So, you have a soft side..." He mumbled out the words, hoping she didn't catch onto what he had said. He stretched, his shoulders aching ever so slightly but he was in no real danger. He stepped forward, tail swinging in a neutral position as he approached the she-wolf. He leaned down ever so slightly so their heads were level before he pulled back and sat down. "The thing I wanted to ask you... something that has been weighing on my mind since I first met you..." He breathed slowly, letting his heart calm down as he took his plan into action. "I want you to be my mate Lead Warrior Naomi... I fell in love with you. As foolish as that may seem, it is true! Whether you like it or not little lady." He grumbled out the words and shifted from paw to paw, anger bubbling up within himself for seeming so foolish. His heart went back to racing and his face was a blank slate again. His body was tensed since she looked ready for attack. His tail rested against his paws and he sat very straight and tall in front of her. The rain pounded harder and the thunder rolled louder then it had before. Lighting cracked against the sky and almost made him flinch at how blindly fast it had been there and then gone. His ears flicked forward as he expected vicious words to flow from her maw. He knew if she refused, that he would still take her... even if he had to force her to be his mate. He didn't want her to walk away, but it was a possibility and even if she agreed, he still had to go the alpha for approval.  

{OOC- it's so small >-< I'm sorry <3}
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 14:23

"Honestly, I do not think she deserves the rank of an Omega. But what I do think is that Alpha Teren should have given me a real challenge. He should have put the two hunters together so they could actually show one was better than the other. With me, I was facing a wolf not used to fighting such a worthy opponent in such a manner. I should have faced Pandora, though I believe the outcomes would be the same." When she stood there, she waited to hear from him. In the darkness she could not see if it fell upon his back or had missed by just a hair. As she waited, a sense of worry fell over her. Why was he taking so long to respond? Why was he not speaking to her. But like a phoenix from the ashes, he had returned to her. As he appeared through the storm, she looked to him. Her stance did not change, whether from shock that he was alright or that she was shocked with herself. Was she really worried about him? Only a hair from him, he started to speak. His words flooded her ears, flowing through her mind and crashing along the walls of her skull. What was going on right now? Raymond was acting completely different than she had seen from him. She stood completely still. Was he really saying this to her, here and now? As she looked to him, she started to think of all the things she could say to him.

There was no way this was real. "Raymond..." she said as she stared at him. Her tone was dead, no feelings within it. There was no show of emotion. Naomi spoke softly enough for only him to hear. "What do you know about love? What do you even know about me? You know nothing about me. All you know is my name, my rank, and that I am not always the most careful. I have been in this pack for a long time, much longer than you, yet we only see each other in passing, since that night. If you really loved me, you would know my story, my life, my history. Have you ever once taken the time to discover these things from me?" She stared at him, waiting intently as she thought of more to ream him for. "Yes, I did worry about you, but only for the fact that if something did happen to you, you would easily be replaced by one of the asshole incompetent males around this pack. I can't have an 'equal' be any less than myself. That would be the worst of it. But I must know, what has possessed you to approach me in such a manner, surely a male in 'love' would come up with something more cleaver, or even with a gift..."
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:38

Raymond's whole body grew in tension as she spoke. Her words harmed him, but he didn't let it show. He had never felt so... rejected. No one had dared to do that to him, or, he hadn't given them the chance to do so. His heart went from soaring to dropping back to the cold bottomless pit. He shook his broad shoulders, brushing away the water that hit against him like needles. His green eyes narrowed and he took her words, brushing them off as if they were simple words that he had heard before. His ears twitched and his legs ached with sitting there having to listen to her dead tone drone on and on. It was true, he hadn't brought a gift, nor did he even consider being rejected. He took a deep breath and let the words soak in his mind. For a brief moment, a flicker of pain crossed his face but disappeared just as quickly. He let his gaze stay on her, not looking away and not showing anymore emotions. He took a deep breath, his chest rising and falling as he let it out. He didn't want to get cocky with her, but he was trying his best to not just storm off. "Tell me then, Naomi. Tell me about yourself. Because, I do want to know everything about you. Tell me, what's your favorite season? Color? Perhaps your favorite food?" His voice was emotionless but he was really trying his best to be what she wanted him to be, simply because he didn't want to lose her. "Yes, it was foolish of me to not bring a gift for you, but under the... conditions of this weather, I could not see a fitting gift." He lied. He didn't think once about getting her a gift since he truly never knew how to treat someone he loved. But he was caving in to her, he would do anything but submit. He was trying to be relaxed but he was tensed and nervous. His green eyes watched her closely and he sighed, trying to let his brain work out a plan. "Perhaps, I have failed you in not getting to know you, but I do know what I feel... and I will not give up." He spoke with a stern tone, looking down at her slightly. He sat there proudly, really wishing he had stuck with just demanding it. But he figured if he wanted her, he'd have to give in to exactly what she wanted, and when she wanted. He was slightly irritated, but he also wondered what exactly she had going for him. Tell me what your secrets are dear Naomi... I will find out. He let his thoughts go quiet as he solely paid attention to only her and nothing around them. His green eyes were soft but still held no emotion. They were so much alike, and yet so different. He was head over paws, and she was hiding something, but he would find out sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 19:51

Water drops continued to pour down their backs, clinging to the fur and falling to the ground. The thunder cracked and crashed through the sky, while lightening flashed above their heads. She did not care for the storm or the rain it brought with it. Her world was changing so quickly right before her eyes. One moment she was alone, no love for her, no love for anyone. She was soaking wet and thought her ultimate rival had been taken out by a mere branch. And then everything switched up. He was alive and speaking about how much he loved her. What was going on in this world? Was it so cruel to do this to her? The Lead Warrior looked to her equal, hearing his words. Even with her rejection he was still trying. Was he insane? Did the branch hit him on the head? "Raymond. Love is not real. Love cannot be." She snarled as she spoke. Thinking of her past life was nothing so easily done. "I never had love growing up. Not from my father, not from other wolves in the pack. I was one litter out of my father's many that he fathered. He was the only one allowed to mate. He did and he did it often. My father made my mother an Omega once he found that we were all females in the litter. She could give him no males and therefore, he did not love us. My mother tried to love us, but it did not really show. She hated us for being female as well. If we had been males, maybe she would have been given a higher rank? We don't know. Because I was the spawn of an Omega, I was treated as one. I was not allowed to train, but my large form was enough to make it harder for males to take me down. I practiced what I saw but I never got to train with the others." Another crash of thunder struck the sky. She paused for a moment, allowing the noise to quiet down before she spoke once more. "When I was two years old, it was winter and I was in a deep sleep. I didn't even hear him come into my den. That year, only my father was allowed to mate again. But a male in the pack decided that he wanted his own fun. I awoke with him pressed on top of me. He was already locked and there was nothing I could do. When Spring came, my father called everyone for a pack meeting, but I did not go. I had birthed two beautiful little pups and though I did not get much time with them, nor want them originally, I loved them. When my father noticed my disappearance and that of a Caretaker, he came looking for me. He found me in my den and my pups suckling. He was so angry and..." she stammered as she tried to get the words out. Through her whole story, Naomi's voice had started to crack and break. Her walls were sliding down, like an avalanche. "He... killed them..." The pain was prevalent in her eyes, a look she had never showed anyone before. "If love was real, my father would have loved me, loved his grandpups, and adored the family I was building, although I didn't want it... You say you want to know me, well this is me. I am a broken fae, a female who is afraid to let herself go for the fact that pain could attack her again. I love Spring, the flowers blossom and the heat is low. Everything seems to come to life and be beautiful, as I wish I could be beautiful. Colors I do not care for. But my favorite meal is caribou. You want to know me, well this is it. The ugly and complete truth. You deserve a wolf who knows who she is, who knows her purpose. If it were my choice, I would be the Beta of this pack, and I would train all the time."
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 19:39

With every word that she now spoke, a new pain rose in his chest and he listened closely to her story. His heart thumped against his chest, his ears rolled forward and his hard green eyes turned softer as he realized that they were more alike then he had thought. His ears twitched and he felt sorry for her, and yet, proud of her. He listened to the way she spoke, her voice cracking and his heart sinking as it must of upset her to talk about the past. As she spoke more, saying her favorite season and meal, he figured he could try to find something similar to what she liked. "Naomi, you seem misguided. I do not want another fae in my life, I want you. Imperfect... you are, but you are also perfect. You are the definition of beauty at it's finest. If it were my choice, you would be Alphess of this pack, as that is what you deserve, to be queen." His words rang out like silk, and he stood, stepping forward and pressing his nose against her chin gently. His tongue flicked out and he kissed her cheek before pulling away, a smile dancing across his face that usually held no emotions. Just as quickly as the smile appeared, it disappeared. "Your past holds much sadness, but believe me when I tell you that I understand. Life is very difficult, and... while your father was in the wrong, I do love you... and I want to show you that." His voice wasn't rough, it was a new side of him that only she would ever see from him. He stood, looking up at her slightly with a smile that showed his love. "Sometimes things happen, we share much in common with not knowing love. My father was an Alpha, his mate was the Alphess... but he did not love the Alphess, and so he took it upon himself to mate with my mother, whom was a mere healer in that pack. The Alphess and Alpha were the only ones to be mated and have pups that spring, when it came time, the Alphess gave birth and her pups died within a week. Hidden away in a den, was my mother and I. When the healer, my mother, was requested, they discovered me in her den and assumed I had been taken from the Alphess' litter. My father denied that I was her son and instead told the truth, that I belonged to the healer." He paused slightly, tilting his head to the side, his emerald eyes watching her closely. "The Alphess killed my father and my mother escaped, carrying me deep into lands that no wolf dare to enter." This was the part his stories would match hers. "My mother tried to train me, teach me and love me. But she could barely care for herself, let alone a pup. Another loner, who later turned out to be the Alphess' Elite, trained me and took care of me. He taught me and told me stories of hate, revenge. With these stories, I asked my mother to tell me why we were alone, she caved in after a while and told me what happened. This made my rage grow even more, and by the age of two, I killed my mother and my mentor, discovering who he really was. I went in search of the one who took away my father, who took away my mother's ability to love and care for me. And, I left her for dead as well." He sat back down, looking to the ground as if he were ashamed. He tilted his head back up, his shoulders rolling back and he sat with strength. "I thought I hated every fae from that point on, I thought they were weak and I was wrong. Naomi, you are the strongest fae out there, stronger then anyone I have ever met. You are wild and beautiful in your own ways, that is all I could ever ask for. I know you say it be foolish, but I am in love with you Naomi, and I will do whatever it takes to prove that to you." He gave his head a firm nod and stood, shaking his pelt from the rain before stepping forward and pressing his head against her shoulder in a soft embrace. "Looks like I can be soft as well..." He mumbled gently, not sure how she would react to his embrace. He cared for her, and he truly felt scrambled up with how to show her that he was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} You Shall Be Mine {Naomi} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Shall Be Mine {Naomi}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1