Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teacher may I?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Warrior Piper
Administrator
Administrator
Warrior Piper

Teacher may I? Empty
PostSubject: Teacher may I? Teacher may I? Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 19:53

Time had passed since the spar between the faes of Erenyx. Piper's mother had returned and she had over heard her tell her father that her spar went well against the Elite. She had won and cept her rank then she told of the fate of the others faes. Piper was pretending to sleep at this point and when the conversation turned to the Beta Fel her eyes shot open when they told of her being demoted. Fighting back the urge to question her parents Piper vowed to seek out her mentor today, to make sure her parents were lying, she was still the Beta; she had to be.

Piper made her way into the hunting moor. It was the first place she had met the Beta and where the spars had taken place. Finding the spot where the pairs of faes stood against each other she could still see the trampled grass and faint blood on the dirt below her feet. The pup sighed, wishing she could have seen her mother fight, or any of the faes for that matter. She so wanted to learn to spar and fight. The tussles with her siblings were nothing compared to the glory of a real spar. Letting her mind wander Piper started to envision herself sparing, doing outrageous moves that sent her opponents flying meters away and slamming to the ground. Blood splattered like fireworks from every inch of her opponent she touched, while she remained spotless in the process. Succumbing to her day dreams the pup started to bounce around in the grass, snapping and kicking at imaginary enemies, losing herself to her fantasies.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

Teacher may I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher may I? Teacher may I? Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 21:43

Silently, Fel stalked the hunting moors in search of a meal. Rabbits are typically more active during the early morning and evening. The sky would, in an hour, begin to lighten into a lifeless grey. Fel never took from the kill pile unless she was on a tight schedule, but she had to stick to catching unsuspecting, relaxed game in the open. In this instance, the early birds out for breakfast. Due to the sheer width of her snout, diving into their burrows and warrens was not efficient for her. The slight nick near the top of her head, essentially her only battle wound, mended quickly and was already became almost unnoticeable. For what did Teren demote her? She had no clue, but her undying allegiance had since swayed. One could not blame her for that. Raven ears flickering at any soft sound, she heard the paw steps of her youngest apprentice. For a moment, the Elite wondered if she would still wish to be trained by her. It seemed unlikely.

Fel stopped for a moment, concealed effectively in the shadows of large boulders and looking darkness from the neighboring trees, which danced under the lingering moonlight. Her gaze, almost as pale as the pearly sphere in the sky, rested upon her small form. The pup had clearly come with purpose, but was once again lost in her imagination. If her instruction was still deemed valuable, she would work to erase that infantile characteristic. Slowly, Fel padded up to Piper, coming from behind. In a rough, raspy growl she spoke once she was looming over her, “It’s a little late in the night to be dreaming, and a little too early to be exploring. I would advise you to get back to your den.” Though the words by themselves seemed pleasant and asking, her tone made it clear that it was a command. Staring down at the fae, her facial features curled into a slight snarl, but her eyes were still, and always, eerily calm. “What led your little paws out here anyway?”
Back to top Go down

Teacher may I?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Erenyx :: Erenyx :: Pack Territories :: Hunting Moor-