Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo? (DON'T DELETE!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo? (DON'T DELETE!) Empty
PostSubject: Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo? (DON'T DELETE!) Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo? (DON'T DELETE!) Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 17:47

I didn't know where to post this...but if you do please let me know and will move it accordingly.

I was searching Pinterest.com for wolf pictures when I came across this beautiful picture of a black Alaskan wolf romping with a domestic dog. The caption under the photo read:

"Meet Romeo, the friendly wild black wolf who has been patrolling the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau, Alaska for the last six years. Each winter he descends from the Tongass National Forest to play with domesticated dogs."

He had been spotted the first time around in that area the winter of 2003 and was tragically shot illegally in the winter of 2010 by hunters. But that isn't his full story to read one article that I found Click Here. And to see a video from YouTube, Click Here.

I just thought that I would share this with you all.
Back to top Go down

Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo? (DON'T DELETE!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character :: Art Center :: Drawings/Pictures-