Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Goes Up, Must Come Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What Goes Up, Must Come Down Empty
PostSubject: What Goes Up, Must Come Down What Goes Up, Must Come Down Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 18:27

Seeking out the neutral territories, Timber found himself in a space that he had never seen before in his life. Lavender colored leaves dotted here and there upon trees of a different nature. His yellow eyes roved the glade, eyes wide with wonder as his feet tramples the darkened and dried leaves on the ground below them. What a wonder it was, to see such a spectical of beauty. He walked deeper into the trees, the sun playfully coming through the leaves to show patches of sunlight onto the earth. Fur the color of fall graced his frame. Lean muscles bunching and contracting with his movement as he walked. To be from the west, in the open plain and sparse wooded areas near a meandering river, Timber felt a bit closed in. Not enough to freak him out but enough that he noticed the closeness of growth.

This land was an all new experience for him. The pack he had been accepted into were all on edge. Their fury flowing across the land like a river of lava, just waiting to consume anything and everything in its path. He didn't know of what he had gotten himself into but now he had to remember where his loyalties lay. He still hadn't met the alpha and from what he had gathered, didn't want to. A feeling of danger had been most prominent the day he had gone to the boarder but he had ignored it. Just like he was doing now. Lost in thought, he didn't realize he was soon to have company. He was distracted by the pretty leaves and of how his Shadow would have loved the place.

(OOC: not much but there's your opening)
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Up, Must Come Down What Goes Up, Must Come Down Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 11:04

The ginger make lingered in the vast lands filled with different arrays of colors. It was a rainbow that could always be seen. The sun was warm on his fur as the summer day heat began to resign for the winter until it's next round. The air was cool, but not cold. He couldn't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to wander in this maze of beauty that their home has created for their gazing. Dark colors of nearby trees coated the grasses below his paws, while the bright warm colors oared above his head. A few squirrels could be seen scampering along though the greenery, enjoying their last days of the nice autumn sun. He was at peace. He was ready for anything today. He looked up through the treetops and though of how wonderful his life is going. He was happy with how he had been accepted into to Helidos with such open arms by Alpha Fenris and Alphess Quinn. He knew he would serve them well and to the best of his ability. He thought that there could be many opportunities here like there were at Cedar Grove before they were forced to leave. He enjoyed the alpha's being around. They surely were kind and willing to help their loyal wolves within the great pack of Helidos.

He shifted though the trees until he though he saw another figure moving though the trees. It was another wolf. The multicolored male that moved though the trees a few feet ahead had a different scent attached to him, but it wasn't strong. He knew where this wolf had come from. "Erenyx" Sitka said to himself as he watched the male make his way though the trees and leaves that crowded them in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Up, Must Come Down What Goes Up, Must Come Down Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 21:39

Sunshine lit the dark leaves, to be seen through the thin veiny things lit to a blood red color. Tossed here and there in the gentle breezes, some let go of their hold to rain down upon the brownish form below. He moved slowly enjoying the sights and the fresh crisp scent of fall winding its fingers over the land. Squirrels scuttled to and fro, scolding him for entering their domain. He ignored the annoying little creatures, even glaring at one and sending it scurrying for cover. He never had mastered the art of squirrel hunting but hey, not everyone did. Nah, he preferred a more tastier meal, like deer or a nice succulent rabbit. Rabbits were fast but they didn't climb trees that were to steep or flimsy for him to climb.

The brownish form moved deeper in until a shift of the wind brought a new scent to his attention. Hmmm, a new face to meet, ah but this is not an Erenyx wolf. What pack could it be and what is the name of my follower? he thought to himself. He froze, seemingly to have spotted a potential meal, and then hunkered down to the ground. He didn't want to alert the other that he had been found out, but had decided to try and make a game of it by sneaking off into the shadows and coming up behind the other. Quickly, his belly all but hugging the ground, Timber melted into the foliage, circling around his target and waited until wind shifted so that it blew his scent away. He came upon a cinnamon colored wolf and by the scent deduced quite obviously that it was a male. Mischief was on his mind and he tried to sneak closer, but not close enough where he could be detected. Finally he could stand it no more. "BOO!" he said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Up, Must Come Down What Goes Up, Must Come Down Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 22:05

Sitka enjoys the neutral lands. He always had. He liked meeting others from a different pack and learning their ways of life. Sometimes, it was a difficulty. He knew that many others could be very rude and malice in the acts of greetings. That thought always reminded him of what he heard of Alpha Azrael in cedar Grove. His reputation was harsh and unforgiving to those who would defy him and his rules. He didn't bother to hang around, or even meet Azrael before he left Cedar Grove. He really hadn't wanted to in the first place. he was glad that he now was under the rule of Quinn and Fenris as they seemed quite kind towards their pack and it's members. He smiled and looked up at the newly born autumn sky. Life is beautiful. He had never been so happy since his younger years with Zeke.

The male was simply enjoying the sunlight until a voice that shattered the silence and startled him arose. The ginger male quickly stood up and spun around. His yellowed canines were bared and ears flattened. He hadn't seen who exact had intended to scare him. Immediately, Sitka lunged and pinned whoever or whatever was behind him. He snarled as saliva dripped from his maw. He wasn't about to let anyone do such a thing and get away with it. He found it rude and quite an easy way to create enemies within other packs in the area.

He looked down at the other whom he had tackled to the floor. It was the Erenyx wolf he had seem sulking in the shadows of the trees that lay around them. Sitka growled at the brute who he had already took a dislike to. "Who the hell do you think you are?" He stared down at the slightly older male at his paws. He couldn't help but want to tear the masculine apart for his behavior. He didn't know how the older brute was going to react. He tingled at the though of a spar breaking out between the two strangers. The male huffed and watched the other for signs of movement or aggressive behaviors.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Up, Must Come Down What Goes Up, Must Come Down Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 08:51

The next thing Timber knew he was lying flat on his back with a snarling set of fangs in his face. He had to have known this was what would happen when he surprised the younger male. Instead of just coming out into the open and introducing himself, he had acted childishly, but he couldn't help it, it had been too easy. His own yellow eyes looked mischievously into a pair of cold blue ones. The male's voice rang out with anger lacing every word. Yet Timber remained calm while the other yelled at him. When the other voiced the question he couldn't help but say the first thing that came to mind, "Um, I'm a wolf". The smartass retort escaped him before he could change his mind on his wording.

He chuckled a bit then spoke again,"Ah, forgive me. My name is Timber and I have just recently come to these lands. I have joined the pack of Erenyx, though I have no idea what possessed me to." A leaf spiraled down at that moment, making him think of the sign that he had found that smelled like his deceased mate. Timber looked down at where the other's paws were then looked back up at him "May I get up?" he asked. He lay there waiting, wondering if he had appeased the male even slightly but hey, if not, oh well. He would just find someone else to befriend. Then an idea gathered in his brain. Maybe he would like a spar, it could make him feel better to take some of that anger out. Waiting for the russet male to let him up, he would as him if he would like a spar when he had all four feet underneath him. Timber was a new guy on the block and still had a small shred of honor and thought it only fair to spar when each party were evenly matched. One laying on the ground while the other snarled above could hardly be called a fair fight.
Back to top Go down
Beta Irrationality
Beta Irrationality

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Up, Must Come Down What Goes Up, Must Come Down Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 11:11

[I hope you don't mind if I join in? If so, just let me know and I'll delete my post. I figured it was about time I tried to get back into the swing of posting.]

Whatever force of nature had persuaded him to travel so far from his packland was beyond him. Lately, he had been absent, aloof, an Erenyx wolf that had failed to yield his standing over those entitled to be beneath him. He was of the understanding that his Alpha male, Teren, would not hold his distant behaviour against him in the long run. He had been elected to his position because he had supposedly been deserving; chances were slim that Teren had not considered the fact that his emotional detachment would, at times, prohibit him from being the kind of active Beta male the pack undoubtedly needed in order to continue thriving. Slowly, he would return to his business, called back like a mother bird to its young, and he would resume the responsibilities that had been neglected.

First, it seemed, that he would chance upon two strangers, fixed in a position none too friendly. One of his own, he had deciphered from scent alone as he maneuvered through the shadows cast upon him by the assortment of lavender canopies, was locked beneath the weight of a Helidos male, the glint in his eyes foreboding and dangerous. Most would be of the belief that Helidos could not exist in the same sentence as foreboding or dangerous, but he was not so naïve. He knew better than to think that the pack’s label of sincerity extended to each of its obedient followers. If anyone needed an example of this, then surely they would find one in this moment, looking through the Beta’s calculative, unconcerned eyes.

It was not yet certain whether or not he had the intention of removing the Helidos wolf’s body from over-top one of his pack’s Hunters. He stood a fair distance away, eyes of deep gold unwavering from the features of the ginger male’s face, anticipating whether he’d live up to the kindness of his pack name and step away, or remain where he was and prolong the challenge that thrummed in his blue eyes. The Beta looked to the Hunter fleetingly, the message clear despite not being directly stated: he would not help him, should he prove to need it. He had created this mess for himself, and if he could not hold his own weight and finish what he had started, then Teren would hardly believe him fit enough to call himself an Erenyx wolf. Dutiful a Beta as he was, he would uphold what was expected of him and follow through upon the will of his Alpha male loyally.

“I will not interfere,” his words were smooth, meant for the Helidos wolf to react to if he so pleased. He did not hold himself threateningly, and thus there was little to discern from his stance that would have him labeled a Beta - in the eye of a stranger, he was very well nothing more than a fellow Hunter at best. There was no smile on his face, and no unhealthy glint in his expressionless eyes that would otherwise prove him to be enjoying this. “If Timber has wronged you - “ He knew the male’s name, only from having heard it spoken from his own jaw upon arrival. “ - then I have no reason to aid him.” Perhaps he would seem cruel for his words, but truthfully there was not a cruel bone in Irrationality’s body. He believed that he what he was saying was entirely fair. If Timber had done something to offend this wolf, then it was only right that he pay for his childish mistake. Had he been attacked without just reasoning, then Irrationality would not stand by so idly without putting a stop to the unnecessary madness.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Up, Must Come Down What Goes Up, Must Come Down Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 21:48

[You're more than welcome, Irrationality.]

Sitka stared down at the wolf with his smartass remark to his angered question. The brute only made him more furious with his foolish behavior. He spit words through his bared canines,"How stupid are you?" The Helidos male growled at the older male and refused to let him get up from his position on the leafy floors. He stared into the yellow eyes of the other with a cold, blue gaze. He couldn't resist the urge to rip the childish wolf apart for much longer. The wolf seemed to laugh beneath him. This only enrages the russet male more. One the Enernyx wolf spoke of his name and where he had came form, Sitka was quick to speak after him. "I don't care who you are or where you come from." He snapped at the brute that still lay upon the ground. He saw the wolf stare at a leaf as it fluttered down from the tree tops above. He didn't remove himself from his stance above the brute. The snarled as the other spoke again. "Give me one good reason to let you run."He growled through his canines.

Sitka soon caught the scent of another wolf. One of the same pack as this Timber character had come from. He looked over to see another male. He had a very calm demeanor and had a much relaxed voice. He slightly calmed as he appeared. The strange wolf spoke out towards them and Sitka replied to him as soon as he finished. "Timber, as you call him, has done me wrong. He had snuck up on me and without thought of something happening such as this. I have held back my anger in order to see his reasoning for preforming such a foolish act. Now that you have came along, I suppose you would have ruling on this quarrel?"The ginger male looked at the other Erenyx wolf, who seemed to be a higher rank than the one he had pinned under his paws. He silently looked between the two wolves, waiting for them to react.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Up, Must Come Down What Goes Up, Must Come Down Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 14:37

(OOC: you gonna love dis XD)

His ears twitched when he heard another voice speak. A deeper monotone that said it would not interfere. His head fell back to lay upon the leaf strewn ground, bringing the world into a reversed view along with a large male whom the voice must belong to. He too had the same colored pelt as he but in a different pattern, with eyes that held no emotion in their depths. Nothing even sparked within them even when one of his own lay pinned beneath another pack wolf. Ah, this male had no intention of helping a fellow pack mate. No matter, Timber wouldn't ask for it. Finally, he could prove his worth to a fellow pack member, and this one held a pose of high ranking. Could he be the Alpha male, he wondered. But his scent, when whaffted  in the pairs' direction, held not the unnerving scent that had dominated the pack clearing nor the boundaries. A scent that had given him a foreboding feeling as he had walked into the Erenyx pack lands. No, this male had to be of a different high rank.

Timber still had to give the male snarling into his face a good reason to let him up. But to run? Hardly. He was no coward to tuck tail and flee from a petty snarl, but his mouth snapped closed before he could say so. The russet male yelled at him, saying that he cared not of who he was nor where he had come from. Timber couldn't control his tongue for he spoke again after the russet one. "Well, that wasn't very nice. I play a harmless joke and you get all bent out of shape." Sarcasm all but dripped from his tone, followed by a sigh and a head shake but he continued. "Run?" he asked, eyebrows raising in mock surprise, "I think not sir, but if you must have a reason to let me up, I give you this. Since I have so wronged you and have made you angry, I say we spar. That way you could put your anger to better use instead of standing over me drooling into my face. Sound good to you champ?"

Oh if only Timber knew what his words would evoke, he might have been more polite in suggesting a spar with an angered male. His tongue had just landed him in more trouble than he had previously thought. Having spent two years on his own, some would think he would have learned to curb it into a more polite conversation, but apparently not. Even his arrogant demeanor would surely have pissed off even an omega. He would just have to wait and see what the verdict would be from the male above him and the other standing off at a distance.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Up, Must Come Down What Goes Up, Must Come Down Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 20:21

Listening to the foolish brute beneath him, he grew agitated with him. He smirked as the stupid male challenged Sitka to a spar. He watched him as he moved off the smaller male. He looked to the other of the pack which this Timber belonged. "For, your Hunter has challenged me to a spar. I will say that I accept. In a large attempt to show you foolish brute that pranks are for the pups, not the adults. For thou is older than me, and much more incompetent." The russet hues swirled with the black and cream as a wind swept though the lands like a mop. He smiled, clearly insincere to the one called Timber. He looked back at the other male of the pack, whom is of a higher rank than the both of them. "For you have not wrong me, to that, I shall introduce myself. I am Hunter Sitka of Helidos." He nodded to the other male whom had not spoken of his coming. He turned back to the one he disliked. He looked down as he still remained on his back upon the earth. He snarled and moved backwards.

He raised himself in a stance, prepared to make the older brute regret his choices. He watched him carefully before speaking. "Get up! Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live. You choose your fate." He barked with cleverness within his voice, rumbling deep within his chest. He awaited the males to respond to his answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Up, Must Come Down What Goes Up, Must Come Down Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 18:39

Cocky, arrogant, pompous; this is what Timber displayed as the male that he had pranked, Sitka was it, snarled at him as he let Timber up. This wolf was so serious he didn't even know how to take a joke. Timber himself was usually serious when meeting new wolves himself but, after meeting the two faes at his new pack's clearing, he had began to open up to his mischievous puppy side again. When he was released, timber took the time to shake out his pelt. The young male snarling a threat at him but Timber gave him a snort of disdain, almost pointing his nose prissily in the air. He turned to check his coat for any other stray debris that had refused to let go and deemed it clean enough. When he finished, Timber turned back to the Helidos male and spoke again. "May I remind you this spar is not to the death. It is to relieve the anger I have begotten you sir, and I remind you again, I am no coward to run from a petty snarl. Now, are we going to do this or are you going to keep posturing?" Timber all but slapped Sitka across the face with the white glove if challenge. He turned to face the younger male, head low and front legs splayed wide for stability. "Would you care to do the honors?" he snarled back deeply, raising his lips to the gums, barring his savage teeth T the younger brute. He waited for him to make the first move and braced himself for the clash of teeth and bodies to come together.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Up, Must Come Down What Goes Up, Must Come Down Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2015, 17:39

Sitka was enraged by the sheer stupidity of the other as he could not comprehend that in any spar, there is alway a possibility of death. Not always immediate. But death is always lingering a few feet from their faces everyday, of every year. Death was everywhere. It was unavoidable. He spoke back to the male, his voice rumbling in his chest. "For you yet have to understand that for you may not die in this battle, but death.. always wins." A snarl ripped from his throat as he did intend to teach this ignorant brute a lesson on common courtesy. He smirked as the older male tried to intimidate him. He chuckled and barked to the Erenyx wolf. "You incompetent fool." He snarled, his lip curling to reveal fangs and all. "I planned on hurting you before you suggested I do it." Sitka growled and luged to the older male. Sitka aimed for the older male's heels. Nipping and biting at them at every chance. He attempted to shove the brute over with his larger frame. He was waiting for the pup-llike hunter to make his move. He flattened his ears and tucked his tail in defense. His claws were dug into the earth like the talon of a great eagle clinging to it's kill. The other was cocky. He deserved to be injured. Severely. Sitka was sure to make him pay for his childish behavior that he so proudly flaunted around like a prize. His sarcasm has no affect on the ginger brute. He was tempted to rip the other's vocal chords out in attempt to never hear his voice. He'd be in the wrong if he did so, and he knew it. But he did intend to make this pup run home with his tail between his legs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Up, Must Come Down What Goes Up, Must Come Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Goes Up, Must Come Down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Pack Lands :: Neutral Territories :: Lavender's Grace-