Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kindled Flame

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kindled Flame Empty
PostSubject: Kindled Flame Kindled Flame Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 17:00

Autumn was a beautiful season a mix of reds, oranges and browns gave the forest more color rather than if it was summer or winter. Fallen leaves covered the forest floor almost looking like a blanket of sorts that was protecting the soil underneath for winter that was coming. venturing through the area, Pandia had awoken with the taste of adventure upon her lips. Nimble paws carried the slender frame of the dame swiftly through the domain while attentive ears rotated  to locate anything that would potentially become a threat and  deep alluring amber orbs watched the path before her well build yet slender frame.

This new land was quite prosperous even though it was autumn, birds still chirped as they busied themselves with building nests or what ever avian creatures did during this time furthermore, there was still the odd rabbit bouncing around so pray was also still available for now. As the dame continued with her long strides  gate she took these factors into account and imaged the spring and summer live here, she had to admit it sounded heavenly.

Her wandering mind was soon plucked back to reality as her nose picked up the aroma of markings stopping in her tracks she tilted her head slightly as she allowed her nostrils to absorb the aroma, there was no mistaking it now there was defiantly a pack near by and by these markings she assumed the alpha was male. At her conclusion a low snarl vibrated in her chest cavity simply from the idea that was male was king of these lands. Reclining upon her rump she pondered the pro's and con's of asking to join this pack, she needed a place to stay somewhere safe to sleep and hunt surely she could endure some brute tossing out commands left right and centre? A soft exaggerated sigh passed her maw as she came to her conclusion after all there maybe potential that she could stir some cash along the way.

One she had decided she rose to her paws once more and tilted her muzzle to the heavens, parting her mandibles a soft symphony poured from her vocals to send a message to the alpha that she stood upon his border.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

Kindled Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindled Flame Kindled Flame Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 20:26

Quickly after leading the newest warrior to the pack the strong gust of wind that ruffled the fur along Chiara's back brought the sound of another howl. Excusing herself quickly from Malfurion's presence she trotted back out towards the border after seeing no other high ranked wolf go after the howl. Scoffing under her breath at the laziness of the other high ranks her strides lengthened and soon she broke into a lope, covering ground quickly in long strides. Behind her her long tail fluffed out like a banner and her dark paws broke the colored leaves that littered the floor. In a rhythmic drumming beat she ran, her tongue flopping out briefly to dry from the slight breeze she was making.

Shortly she reached the border, the scent of the new comer growing stronger. This one smelled female and a bit disgruntled for some reason. Smirking Chiara broke into a trot and soon came upon the border, her new play thing sitting patiently waiting. At first glance Chiara could have sworn she was seeing Azul here, what with her white coat all blemish free. Alas, this was not Azul, but instead just a loner fae looking for a new home. Still scenting disgruntlement on her Chiara approached, her tail curled high in dominance. With pricked ears and a stern voice she addressed the fae. "I am Chiara, Guardian to the Alpha Teren of the Erenyx pack. Who are you and why do you not seemed over joyed to see me? You want to enter my pack yes? Tell me why I should spare my valuable time on you?" She barked, testing this fae to see if she would act as respectful as Malfurion or if his actions were just a fluke.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kindled Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindled Flame Kindled Flame Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 15:14

Flicking her ears the  dame soon  heard  paws venturing though the path towards her. Amber hue's narrowed somewhat as the fingered came in to sight, so it was a female... She thought to herself wondering if she was sent to perform the alpha's "dirty work" so to speak she new the lass before her was not in charge simply because the aroma from her did not match that of the scent markers. Inhaling she rose to her paws and stood tall not in a dominate manner but simply in a content form, her face was soft holding   blank expression as she kept her poker face, after all she did not know of the intentions of this creature before her so she was not leaving anything to chance.

She listened to the girl speak and simply only tilted her head ever slightly as she named her own  title,"Guardian", watching the girl before her, Pandia pondered if she should be familiar with the term  however it escaped her... Clearly it was not of important at the moment. Parting her mandibles she spoke. " Greetings, I am called Pandia and Apologies for now bouncing around like a lost pup upon your sighting.." She cooed in a soft tone before she continued " I tend not to mix business and pleasure."

Amber hue's narrowed ever slightly as she spoke of "her pack" inside, Pandia could not help but chuckle, was this girl deluded? It was not her pack but that of  whom ever ruled she was simply a number under control by another. Of course though pandia kept her thoughts to herself this dame did not need to know of them nor her reasoning for joining.... Not yet at-least thus her poker face still remained for a moment before a  smile broke across pandia's lips.
"I suppose I could spin you off some sappy story about my past or grovel at your paws, but I am sure you have seen these acts before and , like me, are quite bored of them of them at this stage." she began as she shifted her weight slightly " So I shall cut it short, I seek shelter, entrance to your pack as you put it. My value is can be judged there... Actions speak louder than  pretty words of I can do this that and the other.."She stated quite bluntly as she dipped her head in to a bow " Though I can ensure my gratitude  will be given should I be granted my wish of joining"  she added as she continued to keep her eyes upon the dame
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

Kindled Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindled Flame Kindled Flame Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 19:57

Chiara smirked before the white fae, amused by her performance just now. She had a sharp tongue and enough decency to show her respect, but that was about all. Still not knowing anything about her the Guardian furrowed her brow and lashed her tale. "Greetings oh psychic fae who can read my mind and know exactly what a do and do not want to hear. Though I do tire from sappy stories from loners riddled with lies I do require to know where you come from and what your talents are. Answer this or I have no reason to stay here wasting my time with you." She barked, slightly irritated though not showing it.

She continued to speak and the fae's smirks grew. How bold she was to think she would only be judged after being accepted, where did this idea come from? "Answer my question Pandia for I shalt bring you into my pack without knowing what rank to place you in. Keep up this act and I may grace you as an Omega for your insolence. As for what I receive in return, your gratitude is not very high on my wish list. No, I need you to pledge yourself to my Alpha Teren and the whole pack as a servant and a Warrior." She said, her voice not as stern now. She still needed her questions answered, but wouldn't bite the girls head off, as she was feeling "kindly" today for a change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kindled Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindled Flame Kindled Flame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kindled Flame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Erenyx :: Erenyx Border-