Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say Something {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Noble Of Erenyx
Noble Of Erenyx

Say Something {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Say Something {Open} Say Something {Open} Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 12:40

Every step Noble took lead him farther away from the Helidos lands. He was expecting to see pups roaming around in the spring, but for now... he was simply enjoying the Autumn weather. His ebony body walked from place to place as if he couldn't decide whether or not he wanted to go one way and then the other. Either way, he was too lost in thought to care where his paws carried him. His icy glue gaze focused on what was ahead of him only. His slim frame wove through the trees as he got lost in serious thought. His paws danced across the earth and his maw opened as he broke out in song. "Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one if you want me to, anywhere I would've followed you... Say something, I'm giving up on you." His voice rang out with a song that weighed on his chest. The words simply flowed from his mind and into the maw that held such a gentle voice. His pace quickened as he entered a land with blossoms that hung from trees. His paws touched the earth and then continued forward with an easy going pace. "And I...I'm feeling so small. It was over my head, I know nothing at all and I...will stumble and fall, I'm still learning to love... just starting to crawl" He held his head high as the words rolled off of his tongue. He let a pause between words as he tried to come up with the next few lines. His heart raced as he wandered into the lands he didn't really know well at all. "Say something, I'm giving up on you... I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you, anywhere I would've followed you! Say something, I'm giving up on you!" His voice was in sing-song mode and his thoughts were now on making his song complete. His tail swayed in a wag and a smile spread across his maw as he took easy steps towards his unknown destination. He took a few more steps and then stopped as he finally noticed his surroundings. Pink blossoms scattered the ground and the sky, simply because trees dangled with vine like things. His blue eyes turned as he did, searching for any sign of where he was. He shrugged and placed his nose to the ground, breathing in the beautiful scent that the ground now held. He dropped to his stomach and rolled in the blossoms, goofing off as he wasn't near anyone. His tail wagged with enjoyment, ears flattening against his skull as he rolled and waved his paws in the air. When he was done, he lay on his side and just watched the blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Say Something {Open} Say Something {Open} Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 17:23

There was something about the cool autumn wind that just brought, a crisp feeling to everything. Silvia was up early enjoying the sun as it brought little warmth to the land that was slowly pushing it’s way towards the Winter days. Silvia took in a breath, letting the cool air fill her lungs before exhaling it in a white cloud above her head. Silvia was not paying attention to where her paws were leading her, but she knew they wouldn’t lead her in the wrong. Her paws made no sound as she reached the pasture and it was quite interesting to see. Silvia had a feeling that the pasture was beautiful in both spring and summer time. Now, although with the cold already frosting the tips of the grass most of the flowers had already died. Silvia stepped over one of the dead purple flowers her white paws looking amiss against all the green and purple. She picked up on of the delicate flowers in her teeth, and she paused when heard a male voice singing. Tilting her head, Silvia’s ears flicked forward at the noise and she wondered who it was. She could faintly smell the scent of Helidos so at least it was friendly. She took in a deep breath and moved through the long stalks of grass, following the scent and the sound of the male’s voice.

It made her curious, who exactly waht singing? The song sounded faintly familiar. As if someone  in her old pack had sang it. She narrowed her bright amber eyes, wonder clear in them. Where was it from? Cocking her head to one side and listening to the sounds of the song, it brought her back to an old memory. Her brother had been sitting, singing to a female he was infatuated with. She was a cute little thing, pitch black with bright blue eyes, and he had sung the same song to her. Although, this was at a different time before he fell in love with the evil inside of him and completely forgot her. Silvia shook her head at the thought and huffed out a long breath, closing her eyes. How dumb he had been, the wolf would of been a perfect mate. Shaking her head she followed the scent to Caretaker Noble was. She had watched him roll in the grass and couldn’t help but chuckle watching him. She trotted down through the grass and what blossoms weren’t dead and looked down at him as he looked up at the sky. “Did you have fun?” She asked taking a few steps back hoping he wouldn’t be to surprised by seeing her suddenly appear. She would feel bad if she suddenly scared the living wolf out of him. “I don’t think I have met you. I’m Hunter Silvia.”
Back to top Go down
Noble Of Erenyx
Noble Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Say Something {Open} Say Something {Open} Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 20:15

Noble held his position of just staring into the sky when a shadow came across his face. He jumped to his paws and bolted a few feet away. He turned around as a gentle voice called out to him. His ears flicked forward and he moved towards her once more, but kept a good distance between the two. He breathed in her scent, taking note that she was from Helidos and he should be safe. He stayed standing, dropping his head slightly as she spoke her rank. His eyes went from her to the where he guess she had come from. Finally, with a huff of breath, he sat down and wrapped his tail around his front paws. "I am Caretaker Noble of Helidos." He was a wolf of little words and after introducing himself, he found no urge to say more then what he had. He didn't answer her previous question, he simply ignored it as he knew playing may get him in trouble. Most of his life had been training, none of it had been play, or almost none of it. His heart raced from her scaring him, but he said nothing. His blue eyes stared directly at her, his gaze never dropping from hers. He tilted his head as if to question "What is it you want?" without actually speaking. Noble hardly ever spoke, due to the fact that he had spent most of his life with a young he-wolf who refused to speak, or perhaps... couldn't. But in the end, the young one had spoken to him and it made him happy and yet sad all at once. He knew that the young he-wolf he had practically adopted... had a sister, one who appeared directly after Callek's death, but then disappeared before Noble could really take her under his wing. He was still alert even though his thoughts troubled him. He fully snapped back to attention and breathed calmly, trying to figure out what the she-wolf may want.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Say Something {Open} Say Something {Open} Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 09:30

Silvia had thought she had been friendly enough with Noble that she hadn’t scared him, but apparently any wolf could be startled especially in that position. Silvia let out a small yelp as Noble jerked up and bolted. His sudden movement sent her heart hammering, and adrenaline running through her veins. Her legs visibly shook for only a few seconds as the adrenaline took hold and then started to fade. As her heart slowly stopped hammering in her chest like a scared bunny, she was able to take in a deep breath. It had startled her when he had bolted, and she thought for a few seconds that the wolf she had found wasn’t a Helidos wolf. She had thought she may of come upon a rogue, but as he finally looked her over he spoke. Caretaker Noble..hmm.. She thought, her bright amber eyes twinkling slightly in the light. She had never heard of him, but then again she hadn’t met many just yet. He was a new face to her, and of course not many wolves had spoken to her, so actually knowing his name would of been pretty strange. Letting out a breath she gave a nod to his name, happy to learn it and get familiar with it. “Well Caretaker Noble, sorry for startling you. I meant no by that.” She said to him, flicking her ears to catch every noise that was around them.

There was something that Silvia had already noticed about Noble was he didn’t say much. Of course, not many wolves did, but Silvia had her fair share of chatter boxes. She also noticed that he didn’t drop his steady gaze. So she continued to watch him, her amber eyes a stark contrast to his dark blue eyes. When he tilted his head in questioning to her, Silvia flicked her tail and moved her head to the side a bit, glancing towards the trees and then back to him. “I was out here, checking out a new land. I was seeing if I could find something catch for the camp.” She said quietly to him. “I just happened to run into you.” She said one shoulder lifting as if it were no big deal. “It is nice to meet you Noble. I have no met many of Helidos.” She said her body now relaxed. The adrenaline had stopped racing through her veins and had worn off completely leaving her a bit drained from the sudden burst of it but she was now relaxed. Silvia had really been out here to relax and hopefully hunt. Hunting was a thrill for her, even though she was trained in almost all ranks. Her true rank that she had been working towards was Alphess of her old pack, but before everything went down she had been guardian. She had protected her parents to her every ability. Looking back to Noble, for she had became a bit unfocused, she had been brought back to the presence. “What are you doing out here?” She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Noble Of Erenyx
Noble Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Say Something {Open} Say Something {Open} Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 18:33

His ears flicked and he nodded gently, to confirm that it was alright and he wasn't startled too much. He listened to her speak and he sighed, just taking in everything that she said and playing with it within his mind. His tail flicked ever so slightly against his front paws, watching her closely and smiling weakly. He shifted from paw to paw and looked down at the ground since he was supposed to be submissive to higher ranks. His ears flicked but finally gave in and pressed against his skull. He licked his muzzle and glanced up, meeting her gaze with his icy blue one for a few seconds. His shoulders rolled back as he finally was relaxed fully. He shrugged his shoulders at her as she spoke, paying attention and listening but also trying to figure out how to place his words in as few as he could. He sighed as she finally asked the question that would force the wolf of little words to speak. "I was... exploring." More like playing, but I don't wanna say that... He thought silently and then went back to just watching her in silence. He flicked his tail slightly, tilting his head once more as if to ask "Is there anything else you wish to know?". His eyes danced with playfulness as he thought about simply staying very quiet to see if he could annoy her in the slightest bit. He stood to his paws and collapsed to his side, rolling to his back and then onto his belly. He watched her closely, shifting so he could rest his head against his front paws. His tail thumped the ground to a rhythm that beat inside his head. His blue eyes blinked slowly as he simply waited for her to speak, most of the time, wolves would be angered with his silence. But he had known one wolf who had been silent most of his life, and it had been a bond between the two to only speak with eye contact and body language. The two had wonderful times together, laughing at strangers without them knowing it. But he had yet to find a partner where he could simply do that again, most of the time they would speak to make sure he had heard them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Say Something {Open} Say Something {Open} Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 15:17

At least he hadn’t been startled to much. The way he moved reminded Silvia of a scared rabbit. He was not one of many words, and Silvia was beginning to gather this as she looked over Noble. She wondered just how much he kept in. She had a feeling his mind was loud but his mouth was quiet. When he shrugged, she got the impression that he was listening but he didn’t really care much to actually speak. She was glad he at least listened, but he made her feel a bit awkward, and it made her want to move on. However, Silvia was trying to be nice, and even if Noble didn’t speak as many words as one wished, she could still enjoy a little of her time with him. It almost seemed forced that he had to speak out loud, and it made her ears flick a bit. She felt bad forcing him to speak, so it made her want to go silent as well. When he spoke about exploring, she nodded her head. Exploring, that wasn’t bad. Everyone wanted to explore at some time. “Exploring is nice.” She said an awkward silence following it. With his eye contact, she saw the slight tilt of his head and the sparkle in his eye and she knew he had just asked her a question. “I will leave you be now, I have nothing else to ask.” she said and turned her head a bit. She didn’t want to leave, but she didn’t want to stay either. Walking in slow steps she walked to the edge of field, the dry grass brushing her coat. She turned back to look at the silent male, and continued on.

~Exit Silvia~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Something {Open} Say Something {Open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say Something {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1