Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally, a safe haven?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Finally, a safe haven? Empty
PostSubject: Finally, a safe haven? Finally, a safe haven? Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 10:00

Amber eyes scanned their surroundings as the young black male wolf, padded slowly and softly along in the wilderness. He was exhausted by his long journey so far and shivered in the biting winds. Suddenly he came to the edge of a forest and decided to try and take some shade under the trees. Raven entered the forest cautiously and took refuge under a particularly large tree which was just inside the forest and just before the Helidos border line. He sniffed the air and caught the scent of wolves, although he could not tell how far away they were. "At last I have found a pack. I can only hope that they are not as hostile as some of the other packs I have met on my journey." he said, thinking aloud to himself, sitting down slowly and looking around.

Raven let out a long howl which hung on the air for a moment, before being carried over the forest on a slight breeze. He then stood up and dug a hollow in the base of the tree. Shivering due to the winds, Raven then laid down slowly, taking care not lie on his injured leg and curled up in the hollow that he had dug. He was not very hungry having feasted a few days ago upon a moose that he had come across that had died from old age. He licked his wounded leg which although was still bleeding slightly from time to time, it was already healing. The blood that graced his muzzle was from a recent fight that had given him this wound. He was alert and tense, listening out for any sounds at all. "Right let's see what happens." he thought to himself, once again looking round at the forest, continuing to stay alert so he was ready to move at a moment's notice even with his injury.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a safe haven? Finally, a safe haven? Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 13:04

Rose stepped forth into the shadows of the trees that lined the border. Her white body darted across the territory and for some odd reason that day, she was thinking about finding some herbs for the healers in order to be able to help. She liked hunting and collecting herbs to help the pack. Her heart was beating and her breathing was gentle, she decided to take it fairly slow today. She was always running but now she was going to try to take it easy and relax. A howl interrupted her thoughts and instantly threw her from taking it slow to running at her full speed. She let her own soft voice ring out in a responding howl. Her paws slid across the earth as she pushed herself forward in a quick run. Her tail swung behind her and she felt as if she could just jump for joy. She approached the border and spotted a he-wolf almost instantly. She slowed her pace and trotted straight to the border with a bounce in her step. She sat down neatly before speaking. "Hello fair stranger, I am Delta Rose of these lands known as Helidos. Whom might you be and is there anyway I may be able to help you?" Her words were softly spoken and she was very gentle with her gaze. She wrapped her tail around her body and let it fall against her front paws. She straightened her stance and rolled her shoulders back to show she was proper. Letting her whole body relax and yet she was very ready for attack. She let her ears flicker forward as she would await his response to her gentle and caring voice. She smiled as she thought about the time she had been accepted into Helidos. She had been sitting in the rain for quite a while when the Beta had shown up and taken her to the safety of a den in the camp clearing after she had been accepted as a Warrior. The brute before her didn't look too big nor too small, but she wondered what skills he would have to offer Helidos.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a safe haven? Finally, a safe haven? Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 13:07

Raven sniffed the air once more and caught the scent of wolves again, only this time they were a lot closer and female. He scanned his surroundings and spotted a pure white wolf approaching him slowly through the trees. Raven didn't move as the wolf came to a stop near him and spoke to him before sitting down. Looking at the wolf as she sat down, Raven felt nervous. Keeping his head low in a submissive pose, Raven spoke."Hello my name is Raven. I have travelled from my homeland far away where the small pack I was born into, was wiped out by a much larger pack which was looking to expand their territory. I only survived because I was away teaching a younger pup how to hunt. When we returned, we were chased to the border by the invading pack and a fight took place there.

During this fight I received a wound to my left shoulder which has recently healed. It was then that I decided to look for a new pack to call home. So I took the younger pup who was just a year old with me and fled my homeland. Up until a couple of weeks ago, we had been living on the outermost fringes of other packs' territories and I was keeping us both alive by catching rabbits and other small prey. One day we came across a pair of pack wolves that had caught some salmon and although we were keeping well away from them and were outside their territory, they spotted us and thinking we were going to trespass, they attacked us. They attacked before we had the chance to escape, killing the younger pup and giving me the bleeding wound you see on my right hind leg. I eventually managed to escape and after fleeing for a long time, ended up here. I hope you guys will let me stay, I can be useful to the pack."
he said licking his leg weakly. He had lost a bit of blood by this point and it showed when he sat up shakily, still keeping his head low.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a safe haven? Finally, a safe haven? Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 14:11

Rose's eyes widened as she noticed his bleeding wound. Her ears flicked at his words and she nodded. He sounded as if he would be well fit for the job as a Hunter, but for now, she was worried. "I shall accept you quickly and we shall head to the healers den to make sure you are going to be alright." She took a deep breath and nodded firmly. "You shall be a Hunter from what skills you have said in speaking to me, if that is alright with you? Raven... let us get you to the healers den so they may care for your wounds and then we can find a den for you to stay in. We shall line that den with pelts so you will be prepared for this coming winter." She stood and turned, walking in the direction of the healers den and then stopping, looking over her shoulder with caring amber eyes that gazed at the brute. "Do you need me to help you get there? I shall walk by your side just to make sure." She let her tail sway in the wind and her amber eyes waited upon the brute to move and walk beside her. They would walk until she could get him to the healers den, or if he thought it wasn't all that bad, she would find some cobwebs and get him to a den where he could rest. Her heart raced and she tried to see if he could even walk. Her ears flicked and she knew she would carry him if she could, but she doubted she could since he most likely weighed more then she did. She would have to go get a healer if that be the case. Her tail swayed with another gust of wind and she blinked cautiously, trying to make sure the he-wolf would be alright. She probably cared far too much for the ones she greeted at the borders, but she didn't mind one bit. She enjoyed taking care of others, and she saw great promise in the wolves that joined the pack.

((You are ACCEPTED!!! Please change your name to "Hunter Raven" and go to the ranks tab up above and request to join the Helidos group! You do not have to reply to this, and now can roam about the lands freely!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a safe haven? Finally, a safe haven? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, a safe haven?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1