Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 09:17

After the encounter with a fellow canine of these lands, Emilia shortly took a glance at her new home and what it may appear to be for her, for as long as she stayed here. There was an onrush of autumn hues that was laying across the ground, blanketing the green terrain with yellow, orange and red leafs. Her paws guided across the ground lightly, just hovering above the pile she trekked amongst, whiffing the air and settling with a calm gesture. "It's quite beautiful here..." a soft hum of the she-wolfs voice was revealed as she gazed the perimeter with a soft touch of her irises. The sights of the scenery was soothing, tall oak trees that towered over the rest of the angles below, casting a shadow across the ground with the midst of the sun above and there were also beds of flowers blossoming across the various paths. It was truly eye catching and Emilia found the perfect spot to take it easy and settle down in.

Lifting her legs higher, Emilia allowed her senses to lure her over to a source she was desiring for a while. The sound of water that flowed nearby, allowed for this canine to quicken her pace to only shortly approach what was a creek up ahead. Blinking her twin pools, Emilia walked over and stood at ease reviewing the surroundings and then craning her head low, hovering just above the surface and letting her tongue roll out and scoop up the odorless fluid for a brief moment. She was still parched, this was the perfect opportunity to find a creek with a clear pool, refreshing and it even quenched her that she began to lay down near the bank. As the time has proceeded on, the she-wolf started to ponder about something. She was new here, these lands will not flourish in her mind so tightly, she would need to establish new ways, encounter new faces, perhaps even meet a canine or two to get her started. One that would appreciate her in every way possible and others to rust her as well. Once that came to thought, Emilia sighed lightly and attempted to concentrate on the outskirts of the domain where she rested, only to see that there wasn't much happening yet, or at least where she was located.

There was plenty of time to spare and yet she decided to take her own tour for a bit longer throughout the vicinity, allow her mind to flourish with the onrush of autumn hues. The breeze has escalated and she could feel the condition creep around the forest, like a vulture, stirring across the area with a brisk chill up her spine. Emilia's hairs stood on end for a moment as she ruffled up her neck and shook out gingerly before looking around the perimeter, perhaps there would be something out there to keep her mind occupied. Better yet there was, by the indication of movement nearby

Cocking her head, the ivory she-wolf placed her paws amongst the earth and turned her body with a slow motion curve to face in the direction she detected this rustling about. it wasn't anything large that's for sure, she ought to be aware that perhaps hunting amongst the new barrens wasn't the smartest wit, but she also was drawn here with curiosity and adventure. her wanderlust self wasn't too much to offer and yet her olive orbs settled amongst the source of the soft ruckus. A medium sized, light toned hare that was collecting clovers and other known vegetation near a bush, where as Emilia was slightly cloaked away by trees, however, there wasn't much coverage to keep her undetected by the smartest of creatures. There has yet been time that ticked by and in her head she knew she'd be best to move now before the little critter hides even without her presence known.

Taking light steps with a levelled head, the canid slowly crept towards the destination. Once there was plenty of room and distance, she pushed off from the earth and towards the hares direction, in which case the closer she drew, the hesitation by the animal caught her presence and dashed off in one direction, allowing the ivory wolf to turn quickly on her heels. it was the moment she wanted and didn't waste any quick movements either, the critter was fast that's for sure and even then the littlest time that passed by, she got lucky. Emilia found the opportunity where the hare turned her way, coming straight towards and making a sprint to the right, that's when the prize was taken into the jowls of the predator, the hunter. Jeopardizing any strength left, she battled the hare and punctured her enamels into the spine area of the prey, the last minute struggle was painful for the creature that it soon fell limp and it's plump flesh now dangled in her maw.

The area of this forest grew silent as the she-wolf panted lightly and cradled her prize amongst her fore arms with a good progress. it was an immediate objective for herself and she started to slowly gnaw at he base, plucking the fur with her teeth away before diving into the flesh where the pulsing blood has seeped from.

Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 20:49

Rose breathed slow and steady as she traced her steps back to the camp clearing after a short and unsuccessful hunt. Her amber eyes stared holes into the ground as her tail swayed to and fro with every step that she took. Her heart beat wildly and she felt as if her own failure was really getting to her. She had attempted to catch a doe, but she had slipped by misplacing her paw and sliding across the leafy ground. She shook her head and slowly moved around the tree she nearly walked into. She blinked her amber eyes and laughed at how easily she seemed to walk into things. Her tail swayed and she lifted her head up slowly as she tried to figure out what exactly she would do to lift her spirits. She could patrol the borders, but her heart was not quite into it. She breathed in the scents from the camp clearing and she tried hard to recognize a few of the scents, but she had no luck since they were mixed together. She shifted slowly and let her tail swing once more, this time in a pleasant wag. She closed her eyes tightly and slowly she breathed in the chilling air. She swayed and slowly she moved to lay by a tree that was near her den. She turned in three full circles, finally resting her whole body against the ground. Her eyes fluttered shut and she drifted off into a light sleep.

"When will we get there father?" Her brother's deep voice rang out as they trotted deeper into the forest. Her father flicked an annoyed ear at the young he-wolf and grumbled about his impatience before fully responding. "We will get there when we get there, now be quiet and go walk near your sister." She let out a small giggle and watched as her brother slowed down and walked by her side in silence, throwing a glare in her direction playfully. She wagged her tail and brushed up against her brother, her amber eyes meeting his own amber hues. They would laugh in silence even though neither of them had said a single word to the other. Rose and Holmes had a 'connection' as they called it. Where they would just look at each others and be able to read the other well enough to know without using speech. Her other brother and sister walked behind them, trying to figure out what they were laughing at and why. Rose would tilt her head towards her sister just in time to catch a few words. "Freaks." Rose flicked her ear at her sister and would have ignored the comment if her brother Holmes hadn't fully stopped and turned with a loud snarl. "Don't you dare talk about Rose like that!" She was amused by the fact that he only defended her, and not himself.

Their father stopped them before the argument could go farther and so they simply continued walking. "Father, where are we going?" Rose finally asked, knowing that he would only ever answer her or Thunder. "We are going to meet the Alpha and your mother in a bit." He responded as if it were business and in a way, it was. They continued walking until they reached their destination. It was a small clearing filled with many flowers and herbs. The Alpha stood beside their mother, facing away from the young almost two year old's. Her siblings rushed forward and greeted their mother while trying to be submissive to the Alpha. Rose stayed by her fathers side in a submissive stance, not moving any closer to her mother. After a bit of greeting and telling about their walk, they were all seated in a line and the Alpha stood in front of them. "Today, you all have something to celebrate." He grew silent and nodded to Rose's father and mother to speak. Their father stepped forward and spoke first. "Today the Alpha has chosen two of you for something special. Thunder my son, you have been chosen to be Lead Warrior with great promise." Her father backed up and nodded, a pleased smile upon his maw and her siblings jumped for joy. "Rose, you have been chosen to be the Alpha's future mate when you grow more mature then now." Everyone fell silent and slowly Rose stood up and approached her mother. She nuzzled her mother and then her father before stepping back and standing before the Alpha. "I will not let you down and do my job as you please." Her voice was hollow, and slowly she backed away. Her amber eyes glistened with the sunlight and the minute she was able to turn around, her paws pounded against the ground and she disappeared into the forest.

Her eyes flashes open and she slowly shook her head as she fully registered the dream she had been having. It had nothing to do with her past except for what she had been wanting to happen when she was younger but even then, it was odd that the dream made her the alpha's chosen mate when she honestly didn't want a mate unless they could make her fall in love. So perhaps her dream was more of a nightmare. She shifted slowly and stretched her sore muscles, standing up and making her way across the camp clearing and towards the woods. Her paws carried her into the woods and deeper she would go until she heard the sound of another wolf. She shifted her course and crouched low to the ground, amber eyes darting back and forth as she caught onto the scent of a she-wolf that she knew ever so slightly. Her heart danced with joy as she emerged from the bushes and spotted the white fae. "Greetings Emilia! Lovely day for a stroll, yes?" Her voice danced enchantingly as she spoke to something that just brightened her day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 09:17

The midday sun has already drifted across various tree tops and soon was blazing with a lovely hue of orange under the sky of blue above.  Olive pools drifted rom the skeleton and around the perimeter which laid a quiet field. The closure was still empty to her surprise and Emilia didn't hesitate to keep moving as she continued to polish away at the bone with her pink tongue slowly. A meal in which the she-wolf would never forget, accepted into the arms by a single wolf amongst a humble family, those who have yet to seek acceptance with her around their quarters. Unaware of the future, there would be hope for one-another, about how long her stay may be and how long this may continue.

The time that has passed by didn't feel as long, there was no activity and Emilia grew a bit anxious. There wasn't much detection of encounters and yet she started to ponder upon many things and who she may eventually encounter. 'Maybe it'll be Rose...she was sweet from the start. I would love to meet her again soon, she seems comforting to speak with'. The thoughts then would turn into words but she held off with a gulp of saliva running down her throat before blinking her twin pools and giving out a yawn. 

Shortly though, there was a source in the air that caught this females attention. It was faint on end in the light breeze and Emilia perked her receptors and whiffed at the air, soon became stronger as the lovely voice reached her ears. Turning her head to glance over at the other ivory female, was Rose. With a smile of content, her tassel began to move; tapping along the surface seeing a wolf as good as herself. "Good day to you Rose. Why it is  wonderful day. How have you been?" the she-wolf quarried , slowly arising to her paws with courtesy of the approach.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 08:54

As Rose caught the attention of the white fae, she listened to her words and then slowly seemed to ponder them. She swayed slightly and just decided to plop down upon her rump and chuckle. "I have been busy as of lately, many duties to fulfill and oh so many things to do!" She paused in her words and smiled at the other she-wolf, nodding her head gently. "And you? How have you been adjusting to the pack's life? Have you met any handsome brutes? She chuckled lightly at her last one as it was meant to be taken as a joke, though the males within her packs were quite handsome in both personality and looks. She herself had yet to actually meet someone whom could handle all of her demons and traits that no one had ever seen. Of course she figured the closer the friend was, then perhaps they would see more of each others rather then just the perfect image each wolf tried to uphold for the other. She herself thought it was very silly to not be honest from the start. Her heart beat gently against her chest as her amber eyes looked upon the she-wolf. She was awaiting a response from the other fae. Rose found it very interesting that she ran into Emilia, thinking perhaps it was just coincidence or maybe they had drawn together for friendship. Her tail swayed as she thought about the things she could do with a friend like Emilia. They could chat and become closer among each other as friends and maybe even be considered as sisters if all went alright. Or she could say something wrong and leave on bad terms. The possibilities of friendships and enemies were quite endless, and while it would be hard to become one of Rose's enemies, it would be just as hard to become a close friend. But alas, Rose trusted wolves far easier then one would expect and so she often would get herself in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 11:50

Seeing Rose allow herself to get comfortable, the she-wolf also sat up, straight and listened for a response with wandering eyes. Bowing her head to her  found words she soon shown no negative expression, but a small smile and chuckle upon her quarry. "Well I have been good lately" she stated, soon to realize that this wolf was the only wolf she could meet and converse with so far. maybe Emilia needed that extra start to refresh her steps and meet other ones especially a male. "Oh, I haven't entirely made myself known to anothers' presence. You see this land is the only region I decided to explore - and as wanderlust of an individual I am intended to be, it was worth it". Her tassel swayed along the earth with content, seeking Rose's comfort and presence was granted.

"Though - I would, one day be glad to meet a handsome male and maybe even have my own young", her twin olive pools wandered off to the side for a moment as she could imagine the years to come where she would be able to become a mother, someone who can protect the young and even oblige to help another mother in caring for them. it was her dream to become a carrier. As those thoughts travelled her focus returned to Rose as she giggled softly upon the brief moment of talk. "I really appreciate you coming around. I have yet to meet others. Do you have any recommendations upon others I should meet? Male and female?" There was more Emilia could do, than just sitting in a spot and waiting for the moment of others to find her - she needed to do her own part and walk to find out about one-another. Rose to be the first, as sweet as she can be, was one of those canids that she would consider a close friend.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 11:38

Rose smiled warmly towards the she-wolf, her amber eyes dancing as the fae spoke her mind. She pondered as the she-wolf spoke, trying to figure out as to whom she would suggest for the young fae to meet. She thought instantly about Eclipse, knowing he was a good friend and she smiled at the thought. She could suggest the Alphess or perhaps one of the caretakers that she knew. Her mind bubbled with excitement as she plotted it out slowly. "Well, there is Elite Eclipse whom is a very dear friend of mine, I am sure you would enjoy his company and the talks. Caretaker Crystal has won over my dear heart with how sweet and caring she is, I am sure she will welcome you with open paws. The Betas are a very dear couple and wise beyond their years. There is an apprentice here in Helidos that I am sure would just love to meet you, Aleu the bear-heart as I call her." She rambled on as she listed off the wolves she held dear to her heart. "A healer by the name of Bovinari has recently joined the pack as well, you may take a fancy to him... he's quite sweet and charming." The words rolled off of her tongue and she smiled at the fae warmly. "But really, who you meet and become friends with is entirely up to you, and while I can give suggestions... it is your own heart that you must follow and that is what will bring you closer to others." She finished speaking and slowly wrapped her tail around her paws and let her ears flick forward to show that she was listening. She breathed slowly and yet she could eel strength and emotions racing through her body. "I must admit, Emilia... I too have yet to really mingle with many males... I am looking forward to this Spring however... you Caretakers will have your paws full with young and life." She smiled and almost wanted to bark with joy due to the fact she was very excited for the coming Spring.

(OOC- sorry for any typos, my "F" key is a bit broken at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 05:35

The ivory female cocked her head with a smile, so eager enough to eventually seek more comfort from others. It's not that she didn't enjoy Rose's presence, it's just she needed to know the areas and boundaries of others as well. It would make a better story for her life to get-to-know other canines and their common interests she may have as well. As soon as the other she-wolf began to give off the few list of names, she listened closely. Emilia, hearing another name of a caretaker made her smile as she blinked her twin pools before Rose finished off the other names after the ones and then allowed her to make the decision in the future. Who she can lure close to her heart.

"Of course, m'dear. I'm sure there will be others in the list you've thought up that wouldn't mind my company around.  I'm no bad wolf, so I don't think I'll have any rivalry in my life.." she chuckled lightly. There wasn't much thought into it as she would intend, she was a calm and determined canine, willing to take part in every sort of activity throughout the days and the changing of the seasons. In fact, that's when Rose got more settled and speaking on about her life as well and during that time she has yet to meet a fine, handsome male. "I'm sure, both of us will find someone. Though I'm not quite looking for love or companionship with the opposite gender too soon...I don't know anyone yet" she dipped her head with a grin, a small giggle under her forced breath. Adding it to not seem greedy in any way, Emilia shuffled her paws and perked her receptors to the surroundings for a moment, thinking about something. "I'm sure there will be lots of youths this coming spring and I'll be looking forward to also caring for them. As for the amounts, if I may ask. How many pups have you witnessed born into the pack since your time here?" the female added, curiosity triggering her mind in focus. 

[OOC: No worries hun! I understood reading through everything just fine. c:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within The Border, Explorations and Encounters [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1