Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Worlds (Azura)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Locke of Helidos
Locke of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf (86 cm)

Two Worlds (Azura) Empty
PostSubject: Two Worlds (Azura) Two Worlds (Azura) Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 21:45

The afternoon light was no more as the clouds gathered over the valley and let down a soft drizzle of rain. It was late fall now, Locke presumed, and even now the days were getting colder. His breath barely came out in foggy mists as the rain accented his white coat with water droplets. He had been traveling through the river for a while now, and at this point he did not know whether he continued walking because of the drive to find a suitable find for hunting, or if the true beauty of this place had captivated him and he was lost to its charms. Sighing quietly, Locke's golden eyes closed and he let the wind rustle his fur. The wind could tell a wolf many secrets when the nose could not, and it could be just as much a friend as an enemy. With the rain beginning to grow tired of its slow drizzle and slowly increasing its speed, scents would be washed away soon. Locke did not mind; the smell of rain was beautiful and calming, just as the rhythm of the droplets kept beat with his paw steps. However, he would have to be ever more careful now - he was outside of Helidos territory.  Locke had resided in Helidos for a short while now, but already he knew that his pack was just and equitable. Now that his restless soul had found a place to reside, the wolf in whole began to grow more confident with himself. The brute was ready to be useful and offer security for his pack.

Opening his eyes slowly, Locke began to wade through the river and climb back onto shore. His legs were soaked through with water, and the sand and dirt that waited for him on shore stuck to his wet fur. It was nothing out of the ordinary, really. Shaking his pelt, water drained from his fur; however, it did not matter as more water merely fell from the sky within moments and soaked his fur. Ignoring the droplets that fell into his eyes, the white wolf scanned the territory with his pointed forward in hope. There was very little to catch today out in the rain; especially with winter so close. Still, his grumbling tummy had its own opinion. However, it was then that the wind carried a scent ever so faint that made his mouth salivate in hopes.

Locke's strong legs did not hesitate as they began to carry him away from the river and into the valley. While the rain added more to carry onto his pelt, the wolf felt almost weightless. His speed was unwavering and his breath stayed at an even pace as he ran through the muddy terrain. Silently to himself, he hoped that the wind was not telling him lies today. More trust should have been put into his friend, however, as an uplifting sight appeared before him through the foggy scenery as he stopped upon a small hill. A pleased growl came forth from his lips as Locke analyzed the situation. His prey, a very young doe, was nestled in the long grass. It was scared. It must have been born this spring. He thought to himself, shifting his eyes from one side of the valley to the other. It's hurt - the leg looks like it is being rested upon very carefully. I wonder how that happened. I think it must be trying to camouflage into the grass because it is in too much pain to walk. However, I must be careful still. I do not know where the mother is. He had been taught to be aware of the situation before taking advantage of it. No doubt he could chase the creature if it attempted to run with its leg like that; however, if the mother showed up he would have to retreat. While the does were not as dangerous as the bucks, the hooves still did a good chunk of damage. With the rain coming down as it was, the deer were probably already spooked enough.

Finding the direction of the wind, Locke went downhill of it. His haunches were low as he attempted to stalk towards the young doe and his ears were pierced back. At this very moment, he was concentrating very hard on many things. He was aware of how much noise his paws made, the space between himself and the deer, and what the deer's behavior was like. The wolf was also aware of his surroundings and was prepared to retreat it if was necessary. As he slowly came nearer, fear began to become potent in the air. The doe knew it was in danger. Now. Fangs barred, Locke leaped through the remaining space between him and the doe.

Even though it was hurt, the need for survival made the creature run. It was ungraceful, and probably in pain, but the need for life was too strong. However, Locke was not feeling merciful today. He kept in speed with the doe and nipped at its legs. It was not fully grown yet and did not have as much agility as an adult would. Snarling, the white streak started making attacks on the deer's flank trying to drag it down. Finally, the doe could not stand any longer and came down. Its hooves tried furiously to kick the predator off, but the force of the hooves were tired and not nearly as dangerous as an adult. The life slowly faded from its eyes as Locke went for the creature's jugular.

Blood stained his white coat. Licking his lips, the brute bowed his head to the creature. The cost of a life, especially one so young, was a sad concept. However, death meant others would live. This doe was wounded and would have likely fallen victim to some other predator if he had not been there; only the strong survived. Thank you. Locke thought before he lifted his head and surveyed the land. Rain still feel down in large quantities, and the wolf was pleased that at least the water would eventually help rid him of stains on his coat.

[OOC - Azura, please~! I attempted to keep the hunt fair and realistic, though i'm not sure about how well I did. ]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Two Worlds (Azura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds (Azura) Two Worlds (Azura) Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 19:48

The morning had started out with the sun shining, and not a cloud in sight. Azura had woken up, the morning golden light reflecting her bright silver eyes and black coat. After she had gotten up, the day had progressed into stark grey clouds covering the bright sunlight. Personally Azura enjoyed the grey, although it did leech the true beauty of the land, it made her stand out less. Grey and black always mingled, and since Azura’s fur was a bitch black ebony color, it seemed to work best. Azura’s silver eyes were focused on the sky above, watching the grey clouds as they moved. The wind was in their favor, for they blotted out the blue sky and darkened the light that had once been warm against the land. The leaves on every tree had fallen, now their branches were bare. The wind was also in their favor, for each time the wind blew them close together they would rub together making soft sounds. Azura had left the land of Erenyx for the time being, her muscles warmed up from the days work. She had become quite acquainted with the land and the wolves that lived in her pack. She had still not met them all, but a good majority of them she had met and had enough greet and meet to learn about them. Not many knew her story, and that was perfectly fine with her. Her large frame moved with grace, but there was always a hidden tension in her body. She was always alert, for a warrior was to never let down their guard.

Azura’s traveling brought her to Angel’s Wake, usually a colorful place, now doused in the grey of the cloudy day. Azura had stepped foot upon the land when the rain began to fall in a slow lazy drizzle. At first, Azura did not notice the drizzle, but as her pelt began to grow heavy with moisture she felt it against her skin. A large drop landed on her nose, it had collected into a full drop amongst the branches and had splattered on her black fur. She glanced up to the sky, able to see the rain fall from a distance. The rain could be a friend or foe, just as anything thing in nature could be. The rain, at least on this particular day, was not going to help Azura in her hunt. Yes, She had decided on a hunt. It would suffice her appetite for adventure. The rain and the coolness of the day had brought forth a light grey mist that covered the land. With the many bodies of water in Angel’s Wake, there was mist usually covering them in the early morning. Since it was mid afternoon, Azura had a feeling that the wet air and cold had something to do with it. A sigh escaped Azura’s mouth as she looked around her, it was starting to become cold and that was never good sign. Moving forward at a slow pace, the wind blowing towards her. This was good, the wind was working in her favor, at least in the time being.

The young doe stood off to the river, making grunting sounds. It was lost, looking for it’s mother. Azura breathed in it’s scent, her eyes brightening with a lust for a hunt. Oh, this was perfect. The wind was in favor, she would be happy to thank the doe once she had killed it, but the only thing on her mind was the thought of the doe’s blood squirting into her mouth. It made her teeth bare in excitement as she looked at where the doe stood. It was off to the side, in a slightly muddier side of the bank. It was starting to grunt louder looking for it’s mother. Azura, using the grey shadows, took slow steps pacing herself to go around the doe. The wind was still in her favor, blowing her scent away from the deer as she approached the doe. It’s mother must have abandoned the young doe, either that or it had been ran off a long while before it had awoken. Shaking her head, she focused her thoughts on the way the wind moved and just how she was going to capture the doe into her jaws. The doe had stopped grunting, and it’s long silky ears were rotating around as if to listen for danger. Azura had slowed her movements, watching it quietly. As it lowered it’s head to eat the fine stalks of grass that had poked up through the mud Azura leaped forward. Her large frame, was heavy against the doe, and Azura’s slender black jaw wrapped around it’s left back leg. She bit down hard, hearing a loud crunch, the doe made a horrid sound and kicked with it’s other leg. It hit Azura at the edge of the eye and ran off. Azura had never been one to hunt, but the chase was on.

There was blood dripping down Azura’s eye as she ran after the doe, but as everything disappeared in the mist, the doe slipped away. Azura stopped the chase, letting her paws come to a slow stop. She blinked the blood out of her eye, the rain drizzling down clearing her vision. The blood dripped to the ground, and was washed away from the rain. This hunt would be hers, and she would not take no for an answer. Moving forward, she began to track the doe, even as the rain started to erase both of their scents from the trail. The mist cleared and what she saw made her angry. It was Helidos, his scent had drifted towards her, but that wasn’t what had made her angry. He. Took. Her. Prey. Azura felt a snarl rise in her throat as she watched the white male kill her prey. Instead of letting her snarl loose, she held it in, only baring her fangs in hatred. Her eyes held the shimmer of anger, as she moved towards him and her prey. Coming up to him, she stood tall, her ears erect and her teeth showing. “You took my prey.” She stated, her voice light but anger was laced with her words. She stepped forward, her paw resting on the deer, her eyes on the male before her. “I suggest you be a good boy and give it back.” She said and felt a smirk settle upon her lips as she moved the doe towards her, her long black claws digging into it’s skin.
Back to top Go down
Locke of Helidos
Locke of Helidos

Wolf Information

Two Worlds (Azura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds (Azura) Two Worlds (Azura) Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 21:38

With the rainstorm falling quite heavily now, darkness made the world transform into a completely different setting. Mist formed around his paws as Locke surveyed the land, letting his ears prick forward so that he could listen for predators lurking in the shadows. He almost appeared as a specter, come to roam the world of the living in haunting with the mist as a veil to shroud himself in. This apparition was especially keen on not having his lunch interfered. Suddenly, the spirit seemed to become flesh and blood once more as a smell made the hair on his back rise. The white wolf had not been in Helidos long, but there was a common story that the pack known as Erenyx and Helidos did not mix kindly. While Locke did not quite know what these wolves of once myth smelled like, the scent that filled his nose gave him chills. Briskly he turned on his paws to face the scent, and a black wolf suddenly appeared before his eyes with her teeth barred angrily at him. Within his mind, Locke scorned himself for allowing this wolf to get past his senses and his body instinctively entered a defensive posture. There was great doubt that this fae had come to make friends.

While her words came quietly to his ears, there was deep hatred in the female's tone. Her kill? Had she not just watched him kill the creature himself? The doe's blood was staining his coat in proof, this female had nerve telling him otherwise. He watched her approach his kill and move it towards her, sinking her vile black claws deep into its skin tauntingly. The hairs on his back were bristling now with distaste, and Locke could not resist the slight bar of his own teeth as he listened to this fae mock him with such sarcastic words. "I'm sorry, your majesty. If I could return the creature to life for you, I would in a heartbeat." He bitterly said the words, a curt grin spreading across his lips. "Unfortunately, a heartbeat is something this doe no longer possesses. I have rightly killed it." His golden eyes beat down on her figure in annoyance and his tail flicked back and forth. While he did not care for her attitude, something about this female gave Locke shivers; he did not wish to engage in a physical fight so far from home, especially with such a wolf built as this. "Now, if you will kindly return my kill, perhaps I will share a piece with you." His words were strongly said, but his thoughts were yelling at him. 'Oh yes, she's not already pissed enough. Let's poke the bear some more.' Locke thought to himself, making sure his positioning allowed for a quick dodge if the female slashed at him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Two Worlds (Azura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds (Azura) Two Worlds (Azura) Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 18:03

The setting had been just right, at least in Azura’s point of view. The rain, from what she thought was just a bad omen, was now a perfect. The cool rain had created swirling mist, that made everything just perfect for her. The day was set in grey, and as the sky darkened, so did everything else. This Helidos wolf look, at least in general to be new. He didn’t have the same look the rest of Helidos did. He seemed fresh, which was perfect for Azura. She was sure that he had already knew about Erenyx wolves, but it would be fun to play with him. Just a little play time before I strike.. She thought, her tail flicking a cold smirk set upon her lips. (Gah, i don’t know if you have ever played The Wolf Among Us, but i see Azura acting like Bloody Mary from the game ) Keeping her weight on the deer, she watched him. He was definitely different, not like the rest of the pansies in Helidos. He was interesting to look at, at least appeasing to the eye. Azura lifted her head, her bright silver eyes flashing a bit as she looked him straight in the eyes. She could look down at him, if she wanted to, but she didn’t want to scare him, at least not yet. How fun it was to see him so tense.

Azura watched the hairs on his neck bristle with tension, and it made her smirk grew wider. Oh, this was classic. The look in her eyes was pure entertainment now, she watched as he flustered for words. “Oh, that is so sweet.” She said her voice full of sarcasm. “Such a noble Helidos wolf...it’s a little sad to see.” She said with a shake of her head, watching him with burning silver eyes. She kept on all of her paws, her body tense. He had a choice of words, and it was interesting. “You may have ‘Killed it’ but I was the one who injured it. You,” she wrinkled her nose at the male. “took my kill.” She said her ears perked forward and her teeth showing a bit. She had a feeling deep down that the male was cold with fear. The only thing Azura was cold with was hatred. She was angry still, with this male that he had taken her prey. Although, his last words brought a surprised look to her face. It was only a few seconds before her face was set in stone again and her fangs showing. “Share? Do you think I look like I would share?” Deep down, as Azura said this, she did want to share. At least..some...kind part of her did. He wanted to share, or maybe it was ruse. This brought her defenses back up completely, and her black fur bristled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Locke of Helidos
Locke of Helidos

Wolf Information

Two Worlds (Azura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds (Azura) Two Worlds (Azura) Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 19:51

While the Erenyx pack was still a mystery to him, Locke could still see that this female had a firm, strong body and kept her claws sharp; she was a true force to be reckoned with. He had confidence in his speed and defense, but a nasty bite from this gal was nothing to take head on. Even though she had taken his lunch, part of him admired her audacity and strength. It was nice to see such a powerful and able warrior; even if she was on the opposite side of his own. Such a shame, the wolf was sure she had things he could learn from. 'Perhaps she can teach me how not to get my food stolen,' he thought to himself, watching her keep eye contact with him. Her silver eyes were shimmering in the fog, creating quite a hypnotic effect. She seemed to take pleasure in the way he was acting, too. The grin on her lips assured him of that hypothesis. 'She's feasting on my fear.' he thought, chuckling inside of his mind. 'It's a shame she just can't eat that instead of my lunch.' However, he figured it was better he begin to wolf up and act more like the warrior he was. Just, carefully; very carefully.

Sarcasm and sass seemed to be the main contents this fae's voice was laced with. Her words made his ears flick, and he returned her grin with his own. He was starting to find it a little humorous, though he didn't allow himself to express it physically. Having his throat ripped out didn't sound quite as funny. "Aww.. you think i'm noble? Your majesty, i'm flattered." His words were a little cheeky, but his eyes flared with passion to match her own. He could tell she was a little tense, but probably not in the same way as he. As she spoke again, the gal mentioned that she had been the one to wound his kill. "Hm, so it was you that hurt it's leg." His words were short and seemed to drift away as Locke began to consider this. 'If I was on the other side of this,' he thought, tilting his head a bit, 'Perhaps I might be a little upset as well. Though, she might be a little too upset. A fae's scorn is truly intimidating.'

The taken back look on her face was unexpected, and Locke felt just as astonished by her reaction as she had been. Just as quickly as she had reacted though, her face set again to a cold expression. 'She looks quite nice without such a bitter look on her face..' He cleared his throat, watching her fur bristle. She had startled him as much as he had her. Watching her now, he could not help a small chuckle out of his lips. "My lady, don't you know the way to a wolf's heart is through his stomach?" As it completely agreeing with him, Locke's stomach grumbled a little. The wolf felt a little heat rise to his face, but he ignored the awkwardness. He secretly hoped she wouldn't take his statement literally. "Perhaps.. perhaps we shall call it a joint effort?" He flicked his ears forward. "The mighty hunter and his splendid assistant." The words were light and teasing and he gave a small smile, though a thought in his mind told him he was teasing death.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Two Worlds (Azura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds (Azura) Two Worlds (Azura) Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 07:17

There was something in his eyes, something that made Azura feel..stronger. It was the fear he held in his eyes, and she knew that he was trying to hide it. He had the same look on her face her last kill had. He had tried to hide his fear, but it made no difference. It was there, and fear...well it had this distinct smell. Another cheshire like grin curled up on Azura’s face as she watched Locke. He was different from the rest of the Helidos wolves. He looked as if he held promise, and it was promise that some wolf could be easily attracted to. He was being cautious...which was very good. There was a very good reason as to why he should be cautious. Azura was dangerous, she may look cute and cuddly but she was no rainbow. The smile grew into a grin as she watched the wolf. He was interesting, in more than one factor. It made Azura wonder just how much of Helidos had sunk into him. If she could even put a seed of doubt in his mind, she would. Although, that type of play time could happen later. She was enjoying her little game with him and the deer for now. If they stood talking to long, the deer would grow cold and nasty. No one wanted that. At the moment the deer was still warm and the blood was still flowing freely out of the wound Locke had caused.

She wasn’t surprised he had grinned back at her, he was finding this just as enjoyable. Azura could tell he had relaxed slightly but she didn’t think he would ever let his guard down. Azura herself looked relaxed but she was not. She could never fully relax, it was an imperfection with her. If Locke attacked her without warning she would be ready, and it would be fun to see if he did or not. She was finding him very delectable when it came to pushing his buttons. “You must treat all females as if they were a queen no?” She tilted her head at the end of the question, putting emphasis on her words.Ahh...the passion in his eyes is hard to unsee. She thought as she watched his eyes flare up. “Yes it was I, who wounded the deer. I was tracking it when you stole my kill.” She said and flicked her black tail patting the deer with one of her large paws. Locke matched her in size. Maybe she was half an inch taller, but he was a slightly large wolf. (I hope that’s correct lol) Azura looked at the dead deer, and the hunger rose in her stomach. She felt it rumble and she heard it as well. She flicked her ears, only dismissing it with a flick of her tail. She wasn’t going to admit that she was hungry. She knew Locke was, she had been able to hear his stomach grumble with hunger not to long before.

She had been surprised, surprised by his offer. Normally, Helidos wolves just wanted to get their kill away from any Erenyx and leave. Sometimes they were stupid enough to fight, but this was different. Her silver eyes flashed with a bit of anger at his chuckle and his next words. “I do not look for getting into a wolf’s heart. I intend not to have any type of relationship. Why should i waste my time when i have no one who is interested, or the equally same to me?” She questioned, looked away for a second as the fog and rain drifted. She turned back to him, both of their fur wet and sticking to their skin. Her muscles stood out against her fur and it made her look sleeker. His voice was teasing as he spoke next and it made her eyes narrow. “A joint effort?” A scoff escaped her throat and she shook her head. “You are quite the joker aren’t you?” She tilted her head and then all of the sudden she changed subjects. “How do you..enjoy Helidos?” She asked. This was fun, confusing him, making him think other things. In due time, she could get away with the kill.

(OOC- OMG sorry this took soooooooo long)
Back to top Go down
Locke of Helidos
Locke of Helidos

Wolf Information

Two Worlds (Azura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds (Azura) Two Worlds (Azura) Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2015, 03:04

A bitter wind coursed through the valley as Locke watched the black dame, her mouth formed into a sadistic smile, freezing him down to the bone. There was a certain nip in the air that hinted fresh snow would soon be on its way, and the wolf could not help a shiver as the rain pelted down on his coat. He deeply wished that he was not stuck in such a downpour; especially with a hungry stomach that could not be content until this crazy female decided she wasn't entitled to every bit of his meal. A quick glance down at the dead, scrumptious deer could not be helped, and Locke could feel his mouth salivate. 'Just a nibble..' he thought to himself, flicking away a few drops of rain as they fell on his ears. A warm shelter with a bite to eat sounded far too perfect right now; even if it was a date for two with a fae that might have him for dessert. 'I'd take my chances on a date with a puma over her,' he jokingly grumbled to himself. However, he felt an odd sense of interest in this female. She hadn't attacked him yet, even though she was angry with him, and he found her words intoxicating to listen to. 'I wonder if there is some good in her,' he thought to himself, realizing then that he had been staring too much at her. Heat flushed up to his cheeks, though he did not understand why, and he cleared his throat nervously. He felt as if steam would have risen from his cheeks with the touch of the cool rain if it had been possible. 'Focus, Locke..' He had to watch this girl closely.

He could feel she was trying to prod him to see how he would reply to her. At her words, his mouth turned down into a frown with fake sadness. "Why, your highness, you wound me. You must find me as untrue to my words if you think such a thing." He pretended to feel hurt. "No one can compare to such a beautiful dame, you deserve no less than to be treated as a queen." A smirk spread across his lips, and he nodded his head to her. It wasn't all play, though. Even if she was being a little mean to him, he was letting her have her way. He had not fibbed about the beautiful part, either. 'Smooth,' he thought to himself, chuckling softly under his breath. Locke could not help but feel kind of silly, though. This female had stolen his rightful food and mocked him, yet here he was giving her a compliment. 'You're a great warrior, Locke; perhaps you'll knock her off her paws with your suave words.' She had been involved with her fair share of the kill, however, so he felt it was her right to part of the meal. 'Now if only she would stop being so difficult,' he mused, watching her thump her paw on the deer. At this rate it would grow soggy and cold, and, while every meal was important at this time of year, he did not quite feel like wasting such a good opportunity to eat it warm. Surely she must be as hungry as he and had to realize this. 'I just don't understand her,' he thought, shifting his weight around on his paws to keep the blood going in the cold.

Anger flashed in her silver eyes, and Locke could not help it as his body tensed again. He had not intended to hurt her, and with her words his tail slumped a little. Licking his lips, he allowed her a moment of peace. For once she had stumped him with a reply. The ivory wolf could not help but think back to his own past and the feeling of being unwanted he had experienced. His golden eyes looked at her softly, before he spoke in a slow manner. "My lady, perhaps it's not as much as not having anyone show interest, but allowing others into your heart. If such a wolf were to appear now, would you let them in or would you close them out?" He looked at her carefully, not really knowing whether to expect an answer or not. He doubted she would take his words kindly, but all of the sarcasm had left his voice at that time and all that was left was gentleness.

With her eyes narrowed at him, Locke could feel her return to her usual self. Smiling, the wolf let out a small laugh and tilted his head at her. "Oh yes, i'm not only trained in battle but also in witty comebacks. You'd best be careful." Beneath him he could feel his paws start to sink into the wet ground, and he had to take a few steps out of the grime to resist slipping. Weather conditions were starting to become rather tiresome, and he longed to be out of the rain. However, her next words roused him from his distractions. 'Why the sudden change in topic, your majesty,' he thought, looking at her skeptically with his golden eyes. She was up to something. 'How much can I tell her without telling her anything?' A sigh escaped from his lips, and he swished his tail back and forth in thought. "Well, I don't have to worry about my meals being taken from me there," he jokingly mused, giving her a look that told her she was guilty of something. However, he grew a little more serious. "Helidos is a strong and proud pack that I am happy to be a part of, my lady." He paused, taking a moment to look at her carefully. What was in that unpredictable mind of her's? What was going on in his? "Locke. My name is Locke." He did not know why he spoke his name, but the words came out of his mouth without thought. Perhaps names would help soften this dame's heart. "How do you like Erenyx, if I may so ask?" Not much he knew about Erenyx, aside from the idea that is wasn't a forgiving pack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Two Worlds (Azura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds (Azura) Two Worlds (Azura) Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2015, 11:03

There was a unique smell in the air that made her think of winter. The bitter time of year that made her hate just that much more. Snow was not very kind to her black pelt, but she had yet, survived many years. This would be no different. The rain was still coming down quite heavily but it was starting to back off as the chill in the air dropped even lower. Soon it would turn into sleet, and Azura didn't want to waste to much time just standing in the cold wet rain. Breathing in and letting out a breath made a white cloud of breath slowly drift up above Azura's head. The day had grown wet and cold, and it was slowly sinking through her thick fur. She hated getting so wet that her fur just felt heavy, and that was starting to make her cranky. Her silver eyes flicked between Locke and the deer. When she looked back to Locke she tilted her head wondering what the heck he was staring at. What is he staring at? She thought with a slight frown, her lips turning down into a frown instead of a smirk.

Azura shook her head slowly at Locke's words. "Wounding you would be the least of your problems." She retorted, and then blinked a few times at him. Did she hear him correctly? "Beauty, Treated like a queen? Are we on the same page here?" "I do not deserve any of that." She asked, her voice had taken on a different tone. No wolf had ever called her beautiful, and it made her want to cringe but also embellish in the fact that somebody thought of her as beautiful. It was a sort of tearing feeling that made her mixed up for a few seconds. She hid all the emotion she had just felt, but it had taken her longer this time. She hoped Locke hadn't been staring at her this time to actually notice the look on her face. Shaking her head a bit, she shook out her fur then letting the heavier water leave her presence. "I don't know about you but I would rather not let this deer capture any more moisture than it already has. I say that we either settle a deal or I take it and you leave." She personally liked the second idea, but she was curious to see what exactly he would come up with for a 'deal' like promise.

When he returned the topic to love, it only made her snort. "I would let no one in, because that isn't me. I'm not soft hearted." She said her claws digging into the soft tender flesh of the deer below her. She could still smell the blood, and it was tantalizing. She was hungry, and if he was smart he would just let her leave with the deer. Then again, he seemed to have a way with words. It was interesting to see. "I can tell that you have a way with words. It will only save a wolf like you for so long if you haven't already guessed." She said, tipping her head to the side, water falling off her snout and dripping down onto the deer. He was, at least to Azura, quite the joker. It made her want to shove him in the mud and kill him at some points, but she refrained from that. Playing with my enemy is more fun than killing him...at least for the time being. She thought and watched him quietly. "Helidos," she scoffed softly. "Is not the best pack to be apart of, it is full of broken lies. In any case, i love being apart of Erenyx. It suits my..nature." So she had learned his name then, Locke. An interesting name it seemed. Looking down at the deer and then back up to him she waited to see what his bright mind could come up wit.
Back to top Go down
Locke of Helidos
Locke of Helidos

Wolf Information

Two Worlds (Azura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds (Azura) Two Worlds (Azura) Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 17:27

As he stood in the pouring rain, Locke began to wonder if he had made the right decision in standing his ground with this stubborn dame. They were getting nowhere and the day was ticking away. Mud covered his legs, and the cold was unbearable. Furthermore, though his words stirred a little emotion from the Erenyx fae, her disposition did not change towards him. Why did she consider herself unworthy of kind words? If he had any idea how to handle girls, all of that was gone now. 'Unless you take down that emotional wall, no one will be able to get close to you..' He cleared his throat, unable to think of any words to persuade her to think of love in a different way. Surely she wasn't all stone, right? A chuckle rumbled inside of his mind as her words struck true. 'She's right, when I run out of words she might have two suppers. From the way this is going, that might not be too long. I hope you're hungry, girly.' One of her words struck him curiously though; broken lies? What did that mean? Tilting his head, he looked at her curiously. 'I suppose there's no time for that now, though. We have to reach a compromise over the deer.' Licking his lips, he took his golden eyes off of the girl and scanned the landscape. Surely there was something that could offer them shelter for a short while.

"Does her highness not wish to grant me her name as well? I'm heartbroken." He looked back to her, smiling a toothy grin. This had gone on quite a while now, it was time to be assertive with her. "We both want this deer, yes? Level with me. We will search for shelter together, and we will share the food. If there is anything left, you can take it back to your pack. Does that sound fair, your ladyship?" Not waiting for her to answer, he bent down and grabbed one of the deer's fragile legs with his mouth and raised it from the swampy ground. He knew she would not let him leave with the food, and if she was reasonable she would assist him and they would work together for once.

[OOC - Eek, sorry it's short and late! Just kind of a 'moving to another spot' post~.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Worlds (Azura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds (Azura) Two Worlds (Azura) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Worlds (Azura)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Pack Lands :: Neutral Territories :: Angel's Wake-