Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Conquers All {Fenris}

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

Love Conquers All {Fenris} Empty
PostSubject: Love Conquers All {Fenris} Love Conquers All {Fenris} Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 07:32

The damages they sustained from one another was far more painful than the ones of the bear. Quinn allowed Fenris to take his normal place to her side, their near death experience knocked the fear of losing her mate and everything else right into her head. How could she do anything else other than love her mate? He was her moon, her sun, and her stars. Fenris was her reason to breathe, to get up every day with a smile on her face. But mostly, she knew it was the same feeling for him as well. They completed one another. Many mornings before, Fenris had always been awoken first, or woke up on his own free will before her. But today was different. Today Quinn was first to rise with the sun. Her heart beat against her chest as the scent of her heat filled their den. It was not a small space, but it seemed to linger in their sleeping chamber. She was unsure the best way to wake her sleeping mate, so she whined and whimpered. But he did not stir. Whether he was truly awake and pretending to be asleep, or actually asleep, she was unsure. Quinn was quick to think of another way to stir him up. She leaned in close, pinning her ears against her scalp and leaned extra close to lick the outer portion of his ear. She waited to see if it would twitch of he would even move. Quinn grew restless as she waited for her attempts to become effective, and eventually threw herself onto his back. She landed in the dead center of his back and wiggled her way to the back of his head. With a slightly opened maw, she grabbed at her ear and pulled, shaking her head side to side playfully. If this did not wake him, then Quinn feared nothing would. As she released the hold on his ear, she licked his cheek and spoke gently to him. "Fenris, my love, wake up for there is something we must speak about!"
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Love Conquers All {Fenris} Love Conquers All {Fenris} Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2015, 10:52

They had been through so much together. Together they had experienced love in all its splendor, letting it fill their hearts with a feeling that nothing could rival. They had experienced the product of love, the joy of bringing life into this world. And they had experienced loss, the pain of watching everything you have be consumed by the flames and ripped from you. But through the trials and tribulations of life, they had become stronger, and now, even when outside sources threatened their happiness once more, they had grown stronger still. They had things to work on, of this Fenris was no fool to try and dispute, but their near run in with death had brought about a renewed sense of appreciation for the true love that they shared. Quinn had been gracious enough to allow him back at her side, and for that he was thankful. Sleep had finally found him again, and it was embraced with open arms. The nightmares that had haunted his ever restless mind not long ago were absent. Deep sleep had taken over him, allowing his body and mind to get the rest it so desperately needed. He felt as though he could have slept for days though knew the reality of such a thing was far fetched. Most every morning had brought his rise before his mates, though not today. He was unaware of what attempts to rouse him were made before she was successful. His eyes shot open as he felt Quinn throw herself atop him and grabbed hold of his ear and shook her head side to side. It immediately became apparent to the male as to the reason for such behaviours as he inhaled. The sweet scent of her heat filled their den. He had known the time was coming, but was unsure whether or not Quinn was ready to try again for pups. The loss of their young was still fresh on his mind, and he could only assume it was for her too, but if she was ready, if she wished to be a mother once more, it was not in him to deny her this wish. "I am awake my dearest." he began though a massive yawn interrupted his speech. "What is it thou wishes to speak about my love."
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Love Conquers All {Fenris} Love Conquers All {Fenris} Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 08:09

As the great beast awoke, his eyes opened. Had he been playing asleep this whole time? Or was he truly in slumberland? She would never know the truth. But she did know that he was finally up. Powerful jaws opened wide to display the jagged teeth he held within his maw. Quinn tilted her head to the side as she watched him. She listened to the sound of his voice, how it lingered around her head and slipped ever so gently into her lightly furred ears. Her smile grew wide and her body wiggled with excitement. She could barely contain her joy with him around. Things that had happened in the past were washed from her mind. She loved her three pups dearly and in her heart, she knew that Teren had not done the horrible things he had told her mate that he had done. They were alive, but the likelihood of them finding their parents was low to none. They would be old enough now to care for each other and protect one another. Maybe one day she would find them once again. If she ever did, she would love them even more than she ever did. She would shower them in the affection she was never able to give them. But it was time for them both to bring new life to their pack. Other couples would surely wish to mate and do the same. Quinn was not a leader to hold others from love. She had been granted it once before by her old Alphess, and although that relationship died a tragic death, she would never hold it against any other wolves. For no two wolves were the same, even if they shared a likeness to the monster she had fallen for. The fluffy Alphess rolled off her mate's back and stood on all fours, making her way to the front of his face. She plopped to the ground and nuzzled his nose with her own. Their glossy onyx nostrils rubbed tenderly as she stared into his wondrous eyes. "Fenris, as you can tell from the subtle hints of the season, I am ready to try again. I know the things that black monster had told you about our young, but I do not believe him. I think he is a liar and I think we owe it to ourselves to try once more. Helidos is a far stronger and larger pack than Maple Woods ever was. I feel our family will be truly safe here and protected by so many wonderful wolves. I am ready to open my heart to the tiny paws and eyes of the pups we will produce. I know you will be a great father to them, and I a good mother. If you will give me this chance, I know the both of us will have our hearts filled with joy. It will also give our Caretakers something to do, instead of assisting other wolves with their duties. So my love, I must ask you... Will you bring the pitter-patter of tiny paws back into our lives?"
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Love Conquers All {Fenris} Love Conquers All {Fenris} Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 13:24

Fenris listened carefully as Quinn spoke. So she was indeed ready to try again. She wished for their young to fill her belly, and to bring new life into their home once more. Though he had mixed emotions about this all, he was outwardly happy as a smile slipped across his maw and his pink tongue licked her nose. He couldn't help but worry about the fate of their young this time around. Though she was indeed correct about their numbers being far larger than that of what once was Maple Woods, Fen had seen the malice in the black demon's eyes. He would stop at nothing to ensure their misery. But, if Quinn wished for pups, he would grant her that bit of happiness. Perhaps this would be the true beginning to their new start. A new home, the pitter patter of new life, and a renewed bond between them. "If tis pups that my love doth wish for, then I shall not withhold such a thing from thee. I too wish for us to try again, though I cannot deny my concerns, I shall do all in my power to protect them. The wolves here, are not short on strength and loyalty, and tis with those traits, I feel we may prosper as a family once more." he said softly and crawled forward, nuzzling against her, taking in her sweet scent. He would go against fate itself to protect his family. They would not be taken from him again. Not this time.

(sorry its short. Wanted to get something out to you but have been a little under the weather)
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Love Conquers All {Fenris} Love Conquers All {Fenris} Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2015, 21:29

Fenris and Quinn faded into the darkness and *plays joyous music* puppies were created! Though they are still growing and getting their little structures together, they will be presented within the Spring time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Conquers All {Fenris} Love Conquers All {Fenris} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Conquers All {Fenris}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1