Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nymph

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Nymph of Erenyx
Nymph of Erenyx

Nymph Empty
PostSubject: Nymph Nymph Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 17:51

Name: Nymph

Pack: Erenyx

Rank Requested: Hunter

Appearance:
Standing about 79cm, Nymph is a scrawny grey wolf with a black and white pelt. Her gaunt body is covered in prickly, unkempt fur, and her legs are thin like twigs. Three of her paws are white, while the last remaining one is just black, and most of her face is covered in white along with down her neck. A small little patch of white circles the fur underneath her nose. The she-wolf has a short, bristly tail with a white tip at the end. Most of her pelt is ratted with scars littering her frame from scuffles. Eyes of light emerald highlight her face - most of the time, a glint of sadistic glee light up her globes. Not the prettiest wolf, Nymph is weak in strength but boasts speed. Knowing the pangs of a hungry stomach, she will race down her prey for as long as it takes with her long skinny legs to never have to feel starvation again.

Photo:

Nymph 35hijih
Nymph 34orgc7

History:
They were a band of misfits on the edge of the lush forest. Their home was filthy - dead trees, burnt grass, and measly scraps for food. Forced to leave their homes for whatever crime they had committed, wolves of all kinds came to this forgotten land. While they considered themselves a pack to save their pride, they were nothing more than a group of rogues fighting for a position that would feed their stomachs for the day. Blood was shed to gain position. There was no introduction to a fight - if you were alive, then you could be attacked. Leads and alphas came and went. It was no real interest in who actually had the role - no one attempted to control the ravenous wolves. It was all for food. Higher ranks got more food. Well, whenever there was food. Still, the lack of nutrition didn't stop the wolves from birthing pups. A sole survivor from the day of her birth, Nymph didn't know the succulence of a good meal. However, perhaps it was better not to know what you can't have. While normally the young fae would have been titled an apprentice, there were no wolves willing to sit down with a pup and teach. The only chance the pup had was her blood family. However, it was shortly after her aging of six months that Nymph's father, who had held tightly to a lead rank of warrior, took his last breath under the claws of another. While she mourned in her heart, Nymph could not show emotion under the glare of the villainous wolves. They would poke fun of her, and they would bite her ears and tail if she stepped out of line. With no father figure, there was no protection. Nymph's mother was a den maid - she cleaned, and she helped with the birthing and pup care. She knew no fighting. Tired of living with the brutes at home, the young pup spent most of her time in the dead forest and taught herself everything - especially how to survive. There wasn't much of anything to hide oneself from the predators that surrounded her. Of course, there were scuffles for her life, and the she-wolf still has the marks to prove it, too. She learned quick, though - she had to. Nymph would hunt rabbits near the border of a thriving forest to survive. It would take all day sometimes, but occasionally one would wander too far from home. Of course, sometimes none would show. Then she would take matters into her own paws. Entering another's territory wasn't exactly a smart idea, but Nymph's logic was that it was better to be killed for trying to live than killed for doing nothing at all in her homeland. However, patrol times grew more erratic once they found her scent lingering on their borders and Nymph was back to waiting for a meal to happen.

Life went on for two years before the 'pack' finally took notice of the she-wolf's presence. Surprised that she had not become food for predators, they named her a hunter. Nothing much really changed about what she did, but there was one new thing that happened. Fights. With a pack riddled with wrong doers, there were more than an intake of omegas that proved that they couldn't even survive in a pack with their own kind of troublemakers. They sought a greater rank. However, they were starving and weak, and Nymph managed to fight them off with little knowledge of combat with other wolves. It happened day-to-day, and her understanding with how to handle the scuffles grew. At first, she had never sought to kill. Nymph merely forced them into submission and went about her day. However, as time grew, she began to love the feel of her teeth and claws making contact with the lowly wolves. Blood. Finally one day she took the life of the wolf that had fought her at the wrong time. The omegas stopped bothering her for a while, before acting up again. They were starving. There was nothing else for them to do. She was their only chance. And she denied them. Two more omegas fell to their deaths by her claws.

However, it was during this time that there was a drought. With no water, and no food, sickness and even more hurt came to the 'pack.' Realizing that there was nothing here anymore, Nymph found herself leaving upon a morning sun elsewhere. However, she took her knowledge and pleasures wit her.

Joining Keys: Member posted the joining keys and have been removed for the fair joining of future members. - Alpha Desmond

How did you find Age? I'm a current user - Locke. This character is for the war.

Example Post:
(This is a post from Locke)

The honesty and sincere appreciation that lined the ivory fae's words made Locke grin. From her words, the warrior could tell that she was a loyal member of Helidos who believed in the ruling of their leaders. He softly laughed. "You give me too much credit, but I thank you for your kind words. We must make Quinn proud for the opportunity she has given us." However, as she responded to his further words, the brute could not help but feel that she did not see how much of an honor it truly was. He would always appreciate and hold highly those with utmost loyalty and inner strength. Shaking his head at her words, Locke kept a gentle face. “You are mistaken, miss Faith. The title of a wolf is only a glimmer of one’s true self. It is who you are that makes it an honor, and not the weight of the rank you hold. I believe that you deserve your promotion in all aspects, but do not let your title tell you who you are or how much respect others can give or think of you. Of course I want you to match your rank in all that you can, but be not afraid to extend yourself outside of its boundaries and learn just how much of a stunning and special wolf you are. I do not only see that you are a lead warrior, much like myself, but a very kind and aspiring fae that I am honored would give me her time. This is why it is my honor to be with you this day.” His face growing a little warm at he finished his speech, the brute cleared his throat and looked away for a moment. Perhaps he had gotten a little too deep with his words. They had only just met but he was being a bit too open and emotional. He hoped she did not see him as a smooth talker. Licking his licks in embarrassment and turning back to her, Locke continued along. "Hmm.. Okay. While we bask in this beautiful morning sunshine and take a walk through Helidos lands, we can be on the lookout for a scrumptious meal to fill our bellies. Later today - if you do not mind me taking up your whole day that is, miss Faith - we can take a journey out to Shipwreck Cove and spend a nice warm day at the beach. It sounds so refreshing to take a little break before delving into work! The warm sand and salty waves sound perfect for today." A chuckle escaped his lips, and the snowy wolf yawned and stretched out his front legs; just enough to shake off the last bit of sleepiness and be alert and ready for their trip. Shipwreck Cove must feel great this time of year - the sunshine was warm and bright, but not enough so like in summer when it got a little too warm for his arctic coat.

Considering her words deeply, Locke nodded to the truth of what his counterpart said. While they were head of the warriors, there was a great deal of wolves ahead of them in rank that held great knowledge of both fighting and many other important things that the heir of leaders would need to know. He was just a simple wolf with a knack for fighting and a strong sense of loyalty. "I agree. They must be busy preparing things for the pups' futures right now and getting in touch with the other wolves who were promoted to high ranks. We will give it time before we ask. As you say, I am just happy that they are safe and have many opportunities to learn from great individuals here. However, I must say, even if we are not given mentor-ship over them I would be exceedingly excited to take them out for a day and show them a trick or two. Some bonding time, I suppose." It was curious what each pup would aspire to become, and how each one would grow up to become a different part of their community. It must be both a thrilling and nervous experience to be the offspring of a packs' alphas.

With each word she spoke, he listened and remembered what she told him. It felt new hearing a wolf speak so openly to him about whom they were and where they came from; it was a nice feeling. It opened up trust between the two and the warrior felt content in telling her his story as well. However, Locke could not help but feel empathy for the snowy dame. 'She has had a twisting, difficult past. She has strength to press forward in her life. I find that an amazing trait.' Taking in her story, Locke prepared himself for his part. "Do not worry, Faith. I feel esteemed to have been told this. It is a shame that you had to go through such hardships, but I am glad that you are here now in Helidos safe along with your sister Rose. We are lucky to have both of you in our ranks. I have hope yet that you will meet your brother again - fate has a strange course. It is only looking back that the dots can be connected in the pathway of life. Will you walk with me, Faith?" Slowly padding forward, he turned back and looked at the she-wolf before continuing along. "As for my story, I hope I can explain in a decent timing. I must not bore you to death! Smiling, he took in a breath. 'Here we go.' "I grew up in a pack that had grown strong for many generations. In the very beginning of its origins, the intelligent leader who ran quite a dictatorship had created a special team of wolves known as the Shadows. These wolves were excellent warriors who followed only the alpha's words and were trained to be assassins and bullies to torment the neighboring packs. They were not allowed to speak. They could not have their own opinions. They had no decisions over who they were or what they could do. Their lives were run for them, blindly following a leader with selfish intentions. With the help of the Shadows, my pack had become strong with power, resources, and land. Generations came and went, continuously creating a bigger pack, before I was born. Under my time, there were only two living Shadows left - my father and a veteran. My father had retired before the swearing in of the leader known as Cyrano. I had a normal puphood - my siblings all discovered early what they wanted to be. I was a late pup - however, it would be decided in time that I would hold the qualifications to become a part of the dying Shadows league." Looking to Faith, he hoped he wasn't going in to too much detail. He would wrap this up quick, so that he did not ramble on. "The training I received from my father was intense and led to much scarring. Most of it has healed now, but sometimes the memories still plague me. I sometimes wondered if one night I simply disappeared into the neighboring woods my life would be better. Alas, it would be in time that Cyrano would realize he had a fun toy soldier to command. As a Shadow, I had lost all my friends and my ability to speak. Nobody envied me. Blindly I followed orders like I had been trained and told to do. I was a bully and torment to the surrounding packs. Nobody rejoiced when I approached. I was a living plague. When I think back to it, I think poorly of myself. It was all I knew, though. One night, exhausted from constant orders, I blacked out on the border of my 'home.' It was that night that the surrounding packs rebelled against my pack and declared victory upon the murder of my brethren. When I came to and found my way to the clearing, I was shocked when I found the bodies of the wolves I had known. In rage I attacked the wolves, who I see now were victims of an ill-fit leader, and found that darkness had overtaken my fighting. When I realized what I had done, I was standing in a puddle of blood that was not mine. I will never forget the look of utter terror that came from the survivors.. from the look of my own mother as she looked on in fear. They didn't bother attacking me - they left me there to mourn what I had done. After that, I became a loner, upholding my silence for yet another couple seasons. When I had come to as much peace as I could with myself, I realized that I had to pay for the crimes I had committed. I vowed to become a loyal member of a pack and protect it with my life. I released myself from the silence, and I sought after a leader I would follow with no fear of deviousness. Helidos is what I had decided would be my home, and never have I regretted it. I know I can always trust Alphess Quinn and Alpha Fenris. I know I will never have to hurt the innocent again." Taking a breather, Locke looked sympathetically to Faith. "I apologize for my long story, I rambled on much longer than I should have."

Last edited by Nymph on August 8th 2015, 01:03; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Nymph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph Nymph Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 10:27

This needs to get done!
Back to top Go down
Nymph of Erenyx
Nymph of Erenyx

Nymph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph Nymph Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 15:59

Finished.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

Nymph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph Nymph Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 18:50

Just a tiny thing needs to be fixed~

Your appearance needs to have exactly 8 sentences, no less.

Thank you, Mod Rose~
Back to top Go down
Nymph of Erenyx
Nymph of Erenyx

Nymph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph Nymph Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 01:04

Sorry, I miscounted my sentences. It should be done now.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

Nymph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph Nymph Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 09:58

Nymph R0it

Now before you can get started, please add your wolf to the following pages:

- Name Claim
- Ranks

Once you have completed these things, please head to the border of your prospective pack and post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nymph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph Nymph Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nymph

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Accepted Members :: Erenyx Wolves-