Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Consequences

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Consequences Consequences Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2015, 20:21

Dearest members,

It has come to my attention that yet again a member of Age has stolen from us. After asking them to make corrections, they continued to do it behind my back. I will NOT tolerate any for of plagiarism. For those actions, Autay Newt has been banned from the site. Jace, And Alexander have also been banned or deleted. Paige will go back up for adoption is anybody wishes to adopt her. I apologize to any that were in threads with his characters. You may skip him, if needed, to continue posts or just end them. If you have any questions or comments, please direct them to either myself or Teren. It's a sad day when I have to take matters in my own hands to help keep Age safe. We will be keeping a watchful eye on the site he created. If anyone sees copyright happening on another site, whether of our own or our sister site, let an Admin/Staff member know! We are protected by copyright and will win every single battle thrown at us. We are a strong community, and though we are losing a dear member, I know we will continue on. Thank you all for your hard work and determination to keep Age where it is today!
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net

Consequences

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character :: Age Updates-