Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel) Empty
PostSubject: Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel) Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel) Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2015, 23:46

Stretches of ebony oil spilled out across the horizon, much like it were cast out into the open sea. The luminescent glow of the celestial sphere sparkled like thousands of diamonds lit up within a darkened frame. All in all it was a night worth basking in but Rhazien being who she was had bigger and better things to do with her time then to lag about and daydream while staring off into the darkened abyss that the atmosphere succumbed to. As the assaulting breeze hit, it ran across the soft tendrils of her hide, and with the breeze came new life for the fresh scents of other lupine bombarded the olfactory glands. It was refreshing and welcoming compared to the familiar scent of nothing but herself and every now and again deer, but at the same time it did cause a sense of anxiety. Rhazien wasn’t always the friendliest of the bunch let alone the most outgoing. Over the years she had grown accustomed to being alone and at times preferred to stalk and observe others much like a specter in the night. As her pace was slowed her gut grew tight with knots as nervousness slowly began to seep into her veins, it had been awhile since she had spoken with another of the lupine species. Perhaps this fact alone was the only thing that caused the stress. But either way you looked at it, Rhazien needed to suck it up and face what was coming and that was introductions.

She had wandered into the borders of a pack and was now going to willingly summon it’s leaders to her coordinates. So this little bit of anxiety she was holding was going to have to evaporate, it had no room in this moment of time to be worthy of acknowledging so that’s exactly what she did. She let her anxiety melt away and focused on the distance before her, golden orange iris’s scanning the darkness with ease. Letting her sense’s branch out her ears twitched lightly atop her skull, gaze still scanning the stretch of evergreen labyrinth that lay ahead. Lean extremities carried her effortlessly as she pushed onward through the thick foliage, the forest growing silent in her wake as she took a moment to raise her skull towards the heavens. Ebony stained jowls were parted as a soprano sung howl  echoed from her larynx, that just as quickly came to an end. Her soprano was loud enough to echo far and wide and held no illusion that no one had not heard it, so with that in good thought she let herself lower to rest upon her haunches. A wicked smile sprawled elegantly across ebony stained kissers as she awaited the audience she had summoned.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel) Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel) Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2015, 21:09

Rising from her supervisory perch at the camp clearing at the sound of a howl, Fel already grumbled to herself, “What wolf can’t wait until morning?” It was not that she was tired, but rather that she despised the disturbance of silence. Silence was such a precious thing – so easily murdered. The softest whisper, on occasion, irked her. The usual hushed bustle of the clearing could not be changed, but the howl was something else. Regardless, the demon trotted towards the source.

The brute-like fae moved smoothly along the shadows, her tail snaking behind her exact path. It never took long to reach the border with such a long stride and even pace. She could arrive faster, but what was the point? If it was a recruit, they better stay still lest they wish to become an invader. If they were a noble challenger, they would wait for their death obediently. It was actually kind of her to allow them to have time to make peace with their maker. Emerging from the darkness, the beta spotted an ebony fae, a little like herself but smaller and more feminine. The eye color starkly contrasted hers as well. Besides her telltale scent, Fel could easily pass as a male. Even her voice rumbled unnaturally low for her gender. In silence, she closed the distance between them, leaving little room for personal comfort. Eyes that held the color and emotion (or lack thereof) of ice clashed with the other pair, daring them to meet. Her eerily calm tone was dark and deep like the forest, and slick like the snow that covered it. “You have summoned me, Beta Fel of Agavos under Alpha Desmond. Speak your name and purpose… Quickly.” The last word came out with a slight growl, warning the other of her impatience (staged, as usual).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel) Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel) Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2015, 05:26

Golden orange iris’s fell easily upon a rather large female who quickly came closer into view the more she emerged from the inky darkness. The woman who emerged reminded her more and more of a male the closer she looked. Everything about the girl screamed of masculine portrayal from her build to her voice, the only thing that gave away her feminine chromosomes was that of her scent. Rhazien dipped her skull in a brief show of respect just as she rose from her haunches. Letting a less wicked smile play across ebony stained kissers she parted her jowls as vocals were released. "It’s a pleasure Fel, I am Rhazien you’ll have to excuse my rather late summoning of you. I simply wish to be allowed entry into your pack. This is the first I have been so lucky to come upon so I was hoping I might be able to join.” The last of her words fell quickly into silence as she studied the beta. It had been some time since she had spoken with another lupin or even come close to a pack’s territory so hopefully the way she had conducted herself was correct enough to at least gain her some points in allowing her to reside within the Agavos territory as Fel had called it. Rhazien’s main goal for the moment was to get this awkward yet necessary meeting done and over with, so that she could perhaps have a moment to rest and most of all not be under such a scrutinizing gaze as the one that now rested on her. It wasn't like she hadn't expected this but she might not have been expecting Fel, it was awkward to say the least. The beta seemed off in a way, from the way she carried herself to the way she spoke and to the tone she used. It was as if Rhazien had burdened her with her showing up.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel) Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel) Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2015, 21:37

[Sorry for the wait. And don't take Fel's responses personally. It's a constant state of being for her.]

The female was not disappointing in her physique, but not overly impressive either. Rather lanky, actually, though she was probably agile. At least, Fel thought, the wolf better hope she is. Towering over her by a significant amount of inches, the beast’s neck remained craned downward so that her eyes could rest challengingly on the other’s form. A growl sounded, erupting from her throat like lava from a volcano. It was the warning rumble. A dip of the head? Lifeless, emotionless eyes rested calmly despite her apparent disposition. Fel’s tail flew up like a banner, indicating the source of her displeasure to the other.

In a sharp snap, she interjected, “Rhazien, if you think I am a pleasure, you’re at the wrong pack. I suggest you wipe that smile off of your face and get down, unless you need my help in doing so...” She would wait for proper adjustments to be made before continuing in her usual, apathetic tone. “What qualities do you possess that would justify your acceptance? What purpose can you serve in Agavos? And can you uphold the honor of and dedicate yourself to the good of the pack and the life and wellbeing of Alpha Desmond? It is part of my duty to ensure the safety and strength of this pack, and I will not simply accept any stranger that wanders onto Agavos borders.” Fel huffed at the mention of the importance of security. Her duties were undoubtedly the most important aspect of her life. Her job was essentially her. She was the beta, dictated by what was best for the pack. Whether Rhazien’s and Agavos’s fates crossed in good will was yet to be determined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel) Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down the rabbit hole (Beta Fel)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1