Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaves Fall (Aleu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

Leaves Fall (Aleu) Empty
PostSubject: Leaves Fall (Aleu) Leaves Fall (Aleu) Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 06:08

Rose shifted from paw to paw, amber eyes searching the area once more. She let out a low growl of frustration. She had been searching for Aleu, but the young she-wolf was much more bright and found it easy to lose the white she-wolf. Pink tongue moved silently across her nose. Her ears flicked forward as she listened to the waters fall against rocks. Her face was clearly either grumpy or distraught with the fact she had lost her favorite sister. She flicked her tail and sat down. Her amber eyes never left the water. Her thoughts swarmed to the most horrifying ideas. What if Aleu got captured by Erenyx and now she's stuck helpless and being tortured...? She flinched and shook her head, knocking the ideas out of her mind. She rolled her shoulders back and sat there, silently waiting for someone to bother her. She expected it since she was a decently high rank. Maybe training? Perhaps the Alphess would want her to guard her kin and let them explore the neutrals. She shrugged, dropping her shoulders to a more relaxed state. There was nothing though, not even a bird could be heard over the water crashing. She took a deep breath and stood up, deciding to do something dangerous. She jumped into the water, swimming against the strong current and pulling herself up onto a rather large rock. She shook her pelt clean of the water. She was still slightly drenched, but at least she could see everything about her. She sat upon her haunches and watched the water part around her rock, flowing quickly. She took a deep breath and lowered her body to a laying position. She stuck out a paw and let it touch the chilling waters. She swayed her shoulders and sighed. Surely, Aleu would find her when the time was right.

-ooc neh, it's so tiny and very late. :l I'm sorry, it'll be better next post-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Leaves Fall (Aleu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves Fall (Aleu) Leaves Fall (Aleu) Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 13:29

Slowly the young pup moved back across the Helidos border, her tail dragging behind her as she turned back to stare at the emptiness behind her, or more what she was leaving behind once again. Aleu hadn't seen her best friend in months, had heard he was dead, and had nearly lost everything from the aftermath of such news, and now she was once again leaving him to go back to her pack, which she could only hope she still had to come back too. For over a week Aleu had been running from her pack, moving only at night and using a number of streams to travel around the pack to cover her scent. She could smell whenever they were getting close to whatever crevice she was using as a den, So that is when she would move, knowing they couldn't search the whole pack lands every day to locate her. Especially with the small number of wolves that could actually be spared to search for her.

As the small fae moved through the thick terrain of Helidos she could take some comfort in just walking. She wasn't hiding anymore, wasn't afraid of being caught or found, she only had to walk. As the fae neared the falls she would begin to hear the sounds of running water, a soft sigh would leave her muzzle as she neared the rapids, her ears pinning back in annoyance "It's going to take me ages to find a way across this.." she muttered, certain she'd have to travel far up stream to find a place with calm enough water to get across. As the fae stepped from the trees to the bank of the rapidly flowing river she would allow her gaze to shift up and down the flowing waters, searching for a way across. At the sight of the rock the little pup would turn her gaze up to it, spotting the older wolf standing atop. With a little grin, Aleu would call out to her mentor "You know Bear-Butt, that isn't the safest place to get a drink!" the pup would smirk, almost acting as if nothing had happened, though her body clearly told a different story.

Matted from laying in her den, and ill cared for the pup's fur was a mess of clumps, and leaves and sand from the night before. If the Guardian was close enough she would easily be able to smell the Agavos brute on Aleu's fur, as the pair had spent the night together just the night before. Aleu would also appear slightly thinner than she had before her absence, though the lack of food over the last nearly week and a half was quite noticeable on her already slender form. Although as the pup kept her gaze on the fae in the center of the rushing river she would have that same sort of triumphant smile she always had. Things would get better. Juno would forgive her and they could be a family again. They had to. And while it was clear Rose wasn't thrilled with the pup, Aleu didn't doubt for a moment her big sister would be anything less than pleased to see her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

Leaves Fall (Aleu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves Fall (Aleu) Leaves Fall (Aleu) Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 10:58

Rose listened to the rushing water in silence. Her amber eyes searched only the rushing water. Her ears twitched forward as she heard a voice she knew all too well. Her eyes brightened and she bounced into the water, swimming to the shore and shaking her fur from being soaked. Her amber eyes danced with both joy and danger. Her mood dropped and she growled quietly, letting Aleu know how upset she was. "Aleu! How dare you leave me in the dark for so long! I have searched hard for you and have neglected pack duties trying to find you!" She barked out angrily, and then let her maw twitch into a tiny smile. "... I am..." She trailed off for a moment. "Very, very proud you have managed to escape from someone that is a Guardian, tracking was never my best skill, but, indeed, you have showed you have great skill." She praised the young she-wolf with gentle words, a soft voice, and a small smile. She shook her white head and moved forward until she was standing close enough to nuzzle the younger fae. Her ebony nose brushed against the matted fur of the younger. Soon her pink tongue flicked out and cleaned her face gently. She pulled away and simply gave Aleu a gentle nuzzle and then sat down upon her haunches. "Hungry, bear-heart?" She cocked her head to the side and smiled warmly. She would then venture off into the woods and catch scent of a plump hare. She chased it down and killed it, bringing it back quickly and dropping it in front of the other fae. "Eat, you look like you need it." She nodded firmly and sat back, looking at her in silence. It was clear she wanted to hear the whole story, but she wanted the young, soon to be fully ranked, apprentice to eat first and then tell her the tale. Her amber eyes shifted only slightly as she pondered in thought about what had happened. She knew Aleu and Juno had fought, perhaps about something silly, but she didn't quite know. She knew the young Apprentice was smart enough to fool the adults and disappear to the point of worry. Her tail flicked patiently as she waited for the young one to speak her mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Leaves Fall (Aleu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves Fall (Aleu) Leaves Fall (Aleu) Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 00:17

As the Guardian jumped into the river and came to the shore Aleu would smile, before watching her mentor's mood sink, a low growl meeting her ears as the adult began to snap at her. Aleu lowered her gaze to the ground, her ears pinning back in defeat as she just accepted whatever punishment Rose would have for her. Aleu had known she would be in quite a bit of trouble when she returned, after all she had utterly disappeared for over a week. "I'm sorry Rose. I just had to get away...I needed to be alone." she admit in a soft tone, "I understand if you're mad at me...or if you want to punish me." she admit, lifting her gaze just in time for the older fae to lighten up a bit. Smiling softly Aleu would nod "Thank you Bear-butt. I knew my Mother's training would eventually come in useful...She was always rather paranoid." she admit, unable to count the number of times Katyusha took her out into the pack lands to live away from the pack for several days. As Rose gave a few soft nuzzles to the pup Aleu would lean forward to rest against the Guardian's chest, just wanting to be close to her for a moment now that they were reunited.

As the adult gave a few laps to her matted fur Aleu would smile, giggling softly "Thank you for not being too mad at me Bear-butt..." she said honestly, "Though I'm not sure how Marrok and Juno are going to feel...." she admit, not certain if Rose knew the whole tale or not. As the Guardian offered the Apprentice food the little thing would nod quickly "That would be fantastic...I've only had a hare since I've been gone." she admit, shifting to her haunches to watch her big sister run off before she had given a real answer. Shifting slightly Aleu thought for a moment about what she would tell Juno when she got back, or what she would say to Marrok. How could either of them trust her again after she attacked the wolf that had taken her in. Aleu felt horrible about it, and she would certainly have to find some way to make it up to them.

When Rose returned with the hare Aleu couldn't resist, quickly digging into the prey, barely taking the time to avoid the fur and bones as she wolfed down the hare. After just a short moment taken to consume the hare the Apprentice would turn her gaze back up to Rose, seeing her expectant gaze. With a sigh Aleu would turn her gaze away, not exactly feeling proud of her fight with her step-mother. Shifting to her haunches Aleu started "Well... I'm not really proud of what happened. And now that my mind is...clear, I can see how immature I was... I've always seen myself as better than that." she said softly, looking down at her paws " Juno heard news from someone reliable that my best friend had been killed." she admit, realizing she had never told Rose about Striker.

"Well I guess...I should tell you my best friend is a brute....from Erenyx. His name is Striker. We never really knew each other when I was in Erenyx, but after I joined Helidos he found me in the neutrals, and for the first time in my life someone actually showed me kindness. I had just lost my family, and well, we've been very close ever since." she admit, getting a little smile as she remembered all of her exploits with the brute "We visit often in the neutrals, sometimes we just talk, sometimes we'd play a game or go on an adventure." she said, giggling slightly again "One time we were caught in an avalanche, had to spend the night together in a cavern because we got snowed in." she giggled, her look shifting back to her paws "There was a battle...Teren made all of the pups fight to the death, and Striker went off of a cliff with another pup. Aspen, he tried to kill me not long after I joined Helidos, tried to push me off of a cliff." she said, wondering how much of this was news to her poor mentor, especially since all of this happened right under her nose.

"After Juno told me he was dead I just....snapped I guess." she admit, almost seeming to shrink a bit at this part "I told Juno I was going to kill Teren, or he would kill me. I just can't stand how much he's ruined my life. He took my father before I ever met him, which from what I've heard made my mother go mad. He took my mother, my brother, my pack, and then my best friend." she sighed, lifting her gaze to Rose "I know it's strange... But I think he's something more than just a friend. We aren't related of course, and I didn't really grow up with him, but I feel so safe and happy when I'm around him." she said softly, continuing her story. "Juno of course wouldn't let me go fight Teren. So she tried to stop me, and we got into a fight. I obviously didn't win." she said honestly. "After that I just sort of ran off. There are plenty of caverns and gaps in the rocks one can use as a den for a few days. So I just sort of moved around, making sure to cover my tracks, while leaving enough of them around the pack you would know I was alive, without being able to follow it to any one den." she admit, actually feeling rather proud of that.

Taking a deep breath the fae's smile would return "But then I heard him. He howled from just past our border. I didn't believe it was him, I honestly believed I had gone insane, but when I got there, I wasn't insane. He was alive!" she said with a little yip, "He told me about the fights. Told me that he was in Agavos now, and now that he's healed we can start meeting again!" she said with a smile, her tail actually wagging a little behind her. With a smile, the fae let herself fall forward onto Rose, looking up at her "I stayed the night with him on the beach, and now I'm back here with you!" she giggled, for just a moment trying to forget what was waiting for her back at her den, if she was still welcome there. Turning her gaze back up to Rose from her spot on the Guardian's chest "Can I ask you something Rose?" the Apprentice spoke, her words continuing before the Guardian actually had a chance to answer, "Is it weird to have a best friend that's a brute? I mean...He's weird, like all brutes...but he's different." she said, clearly confused about any number of parts of being an adult, especially the part that involved wolves of the opposite gender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaves Fall (Aleu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves Fall (Aleu) Leaves Fall (Aleu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaves Fall (Aleu)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1