Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kings and Queens [Zephyr]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kings and Queens [Zephyr] Empty
PostSubject: Kings and Queens [Zephyr] Kings and Queens [Zephyr] Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 16:59

((OOC: So sorry I didn't get this up. I was leaving to go up to the mountains, and my parents decided to leave sooner than I thought. I'll try to be better, again, so sorry! It's crappy, I know, but I figured after we get a plot started... XD))

Randomly deciding to go explore her new home, Paislee began wandering throughout the pack territories. She weaved through trees and passed ponds and other incredible features that nature had created. She smiled at everything, amazed at how unique everything was. Finally, she found a very strange place... She thought the remembered the name of it, only to come up blank. Either way, all the trees had their bark shredded off... and the inside of the ripped pieces were red. The wood appeared to be bleeding, which she found insanely astounding. She never thought plants could bleed, despite the fact that they were alive. Well... were they? They couldn't see, couldn't hear, couldn't smell, couldn't touch... what kind of a way to live is that? If she had to live that way, she would probably do everything to change it. Wandering among the bleeding bark, she trailed through trees and continued to wonder about her life. Would she ever have any best friends who she would die for? Would she ever be a mentor? Would she ever have a family of her own? As the questions swirled, she began wondering if she would meet anybody while she was here. Perhaps she could make a new acquaintance?
Back to top Go down

Kings and Queens [Zephyr]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1