Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come with me now

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 11:42

Warg padded across the frozen ground, the once-beautiful leaved brown and shriveled. He wrinkled his muzzle and huffed, a white could of steam trailing from his lips. He hated winter, he despised it with all of his heart. (Or what was left of it) Everything was dead, colorless, and stale. Although he wasn't generally a happy, gleeful wolf he enjoyed the world around him when it was vibrant and full of color. It made him feel better about himself and his past, and made him forget about it sometimes. When winter rolled around he was always reminded of who he was on the inside, dead and cold. The other seasons all had good smells and colors, and it was one of the only things he took pleasure in anymore. He shook his head, blinking against the cold. The heavyset brute ruffled his black fur and sneezed. The cold always made his nose and eyes so dry. He longed for the taste of the air on a warm spring day when the flowers were beginning to bloom, and the springs were sweet and cool. He flicked his ears and stopped walking. His feet were cold and tired, but he was seep in thought, so he continued walking. He wondered if he'd ever find another mate, or if he'd love her just the same as his beloved Cora. He shook the memory of Cora's beautiful face out of his large skull. He just wanted to forget, but he hardly doubted he would. The feeling inside his heart was confusing to him, ho couldn't decipher is he wanted to love again, or if he just didn't want to be lonely anymore. He couldn't decide, he was conflicted, and there was nothing he could do. He squeezed his eyes shut and huffed again, not knowing where to go, or what to do. The black brute trotted on, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 18:32

Zephyr walked throught the neutral lands. He hadn't yet explored them and silently hoped he didn't run into an Erenyx wolf he had been warned about by the Alphess, Chiara. His long legs carried him easily through the cold white snow. The tree's that most likely once held colorful leaves or blossoms were bare. He had been to places like that before, they were beautiful but in the winter they just looked sad. His eyes scanned the empty lands, no prey for miles. He felt like he was completely alone until he caught site of another male. He walked alone and soon his scent came to Zephyr. The multi-colored brute backed up with disgust of the scent. It was clearly Erenyx and Zephyr debated for a long while whether he should go to the male. Finally he decided that he wanted to know whether they were really viscious and bloodthirsty wolves. Zephyr smiled and lifted his head to emphasize his size. His tail hung behind him casually as he walked over to the male. He trotted at the same pace and spoke carefully and kindly, "Hello sir. I'm Zephyr of Pyrvanthros. Who may you be?" he questioned the male. He hoped that he was not like the Erenyx wolves he imagined. Zephyr's form was not threatening and if the wolf decided to try and fight him Zephyr would easily use his size and strength against him. He was way larger then this black wolf and the stench of Erenyx still bothered him. But he ignored it and continued to walk with him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 18:53

A large, multi-colored brute approached him. He spoke in a kindly tone, and his posture wasn't threatening or mocking. Warg quickly scanned the wolf, and saw a smile on his lips. Warg smiled back and squeezed his eyes shut for a brief second. I am Warg of Erenyx, pleased to meet you." He said with a curt nod. This was only the second time he had come into contact with another wolf in about a year. He was oddly excited, and he felt his eyes burning with happiness. Warg felt a flush of embarrassment and tried to swallow his emotions. The black brute wagged his tail softly and smiled again, flicking his ears. A winter breeze sliced through his fur again and he wrinkled his nose. "How are you today?" He mused, looking at the wolf happily. He hoped there weren't any preset feeling because of his pack, because Warg had learned to control his darkness. It wasn't gone, nor would it ever be, but it was there when he needed it. It was the wolves around him who would decide what it would be used for. He thumped his tail against the ground and flicked his ears again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 00:10

Zephyr was pleased that the wolf was not hostile and Zephyr relaxed slightly. When he spoke with a smile on his maw he knew that the male had no intentions of fighting. Just because they came from packs that probably did not get along, that didn't mean that they couldn't be kind to each other. Zephyr looked around the bare place and then to the sky. The clouds were puffy like the snow on the ground and Zephyr just shrugged. There couldn't be anything bad about this day other then the shortage of prey. "My day has been great actually, not a single bad thing about it." he lied slightly, "Plus I get to meet a new wolf, speaking of that wolf, how has your day been?" he smiled playfully. He had no problem with the Erenyx brute as long as the encounter stayed peaceful. Zephyr's mind wandered to the three wolves he had met so far. Chiara, the small Alphess. Samoset, the first male and healer he had met in his pack. And lastly, Tatsu, the first Warrior he met. He wondered whether Tatsu or Samoset had met any wolves from the other packs. And before Zephyr could stop himself he questioned softly, "What is it like in Erenyx?" He looked down at Warg hoping he didn't mind him questioning his pack. Zephyr wondered why this brute chose Erenyx of the other three packs here. Zephyr had chosen Pyrvanthros because it smelled as if it needed wolves and he thought it seemed better than the other three. And his loyalty would always be with Pyrvanthros. The land of mutual respect. Warg didn't seem like an normal Erenyx wolf, it seemed like he would be fighting if he was like an Erenyx wolf. Although he might hide his evil. This made Zephyr a bit wary but he hid his emotions behind happiness.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 17:41

The one with all the burning.

Trudging through the snow solemnly, she grumbled to herself within the corners of her mind. Her shoulder had healed by now, and the scabs had shed. Fur was lacing over the scar, effectively hiding it from sight. Her skin was laced with scars, but none of them were visible underneath her dense coat of fur, which grew even thicker in the cold season. A wind buffeted her pelt with its prodding spears of air, but Fel only stared into it. It did not chill her; her eyes reflected the essence of winter better that nature had established it.

The beta huffed, releasing a puff of warm air in front of her as the scenery changed. Was this Lavender’s Grace? It was the same place with the same trees, but everything was grey and dead. The fae smiled mentally. For a moment she paused to take in the wonderful scent of death and snow, but caught the smell of pack wolves. Flicking her long tail, she diverted her route to meet them. They did not smell of Agavos, but of the new pack and her old one. Perhaps it was Teren. She could have revenge. But alas, her moment of vengeance had not yet been given to her. Nonetheless, it might be a good day to weaken another pack’s numbers. It depended on their attitudes and her patience.

Fel approached the two brutes, leaving the darkness of the dead brush. Her tail swayed at the level of her spine, but she held herself with the dignity and intrinsic authority that her rank allowed her. One could see it in the way she stood and walked and even in the way she dipped her maw in greeting. The smaller brute was in Erenyx, it seemed. The Pyrvanthros male was only slightly shorter than her, but he did not seem to be an immediate threat. Really, neither of them did, but she watched the Erenyx male more carefully. In a brutish voice, she rumbled to them both as she approached, “Don’t mind an old beta joining you two… Whatever ranks you are.” Her tone appeared far from amiable, but it was partly her natural voice. Fel had not heard their names exchanged (and did not give hers), but she had caught the question of Erenyx while it was still in the air. Looking pointedly at the Erenyx wolf, she went ahead and answered for the other brute, “Erenyx is a land of chaos under an idiotic dictator who makes his pups slaughter each other before they are even mature enough to mount their neighbor.” She paused, licking her canines thoughtfully as she looked over to the only wolf among them who was not monochromatic. “How is dear Chiara and Magnus? Are they over whatever trauma it was that made them run away?” And then Fel smiled the most unnerving smile at the brute, her eyes revealing reflective pools of ice and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 23:20

Warg's amber eyes flashed as a large female fae approached the pair. His eyes flashed with a quick pang of anger but he quickly blinked it away. Who did she think she was to interrupt the two wolves, especially with such harsh words. He scanned the black fae up and down to see if she was a suitable opponent, if the moment did come. He hadn't come looking for a fight, but he would stand up for himself of needed. She was very large in comparison to him, and she could inflict heavy damage if she was good at fighting. Although Warg was just average size, he could cause some injury. He was stocky and was skilled in fighting. He ran his tongue around his mouth, narrowing his eyes. "Surely I don't mind, He paused momentarily, his eyes flickering towards Zephyr. "What I do mind is another wolf interrupting our conversation." He said through a partially clenched jaw.

He did not particularly care for rude wolves, especially ones with such a bad attitude. He shook his thick ruff, flicking his ears towards the Beta. "And I do have hope for Erenyx in the future. As of now it may be shrouded in darkness and corruption, but I do have hope. There is always room for change." He huffed sharply, flexing his paws on the frozen ground. A huge gust of wind buffeted the trio and Warg shut his eyes against the wind. He decided to hold his tongue until either of the other wolves had spoken. He had many more sharp words for the rude beta, but he withheld them. He didn't want to fight, but he didn't want to let himself be insulted either. He swallowed and stretched with a sigh. It was cold and it always made his muscles tense. He looked at Zephyr, then at the beta again, his amber eyes burning with apprehension.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 06:29

Zephyr noticed a female come out of nowhere and join. She spoke of the pack Erenyx in such a hostile way and Zephyr could tell nothing but trouble was ahead of them. Chills ran down his spine at the thought of Erenyx. A wolf couldn't possibly be that bad. Something about the two wolves made him want to get away from the trio. The Beta was oddly hostile towards Warg even though he was kind and didn't sound like the wolves that she spoke of. While she didn't seem to be hosile towards Zephyr. Instead she asked about his Alpha's, "It is a pleasure to meet you miss, I am Zephyr. Ranked Hunter by Alphess Chiara." he spoke kindly dipping his head slightly out of respect for the fae, she may not be of his pack but she didn't deserve for Zephyr to be rude towards her. Even though she was irritating Warg. "Unfortunately though, that means that I have only met her at the border. All I know about Alphess Chiara and Alpha Magnus are that they do not like Erenyx." he kindly answered her question the best that he could. When Warg spoke it was the same hostility and that couldn't be good. Zephyr didn't come in search of a fight. And now that he was out of the safety of his packlands he would most likely encounter one. But if he could possibly sway them he would. Before he said anything more though, he allowed them to speak. If it seemed like they were going to be all talk and no bite then Zephyr would be fine. But if it came to a fight he wasn't sure what to do. It would be the rogue pack vs the evil pack. He was a bit more tense now and didn't hold his neverending smile. He now held a somewhat worried look. He tried to continue to smile but he just couldn't. He hadn't met a single rude wolf. And now he might have to watch a fight. He sighed a but frustrated but didn't leave.

[Sorry this is bad]
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 18:01

Fel watched her new companions, who both tensed. The Erenyx one seemed to be trying to restrain himself. Cute. Her icy orbs held him without hesitation. If he so much as showed one ounce of aggression, Fel would be all too happy to settle the matter with her fangs. It would be a good lesson for him, if he was to survive in Erenyx. She was only a few centimeters shorter than his alpha, and somewhere around his age as well. Her tail raised itself slightly but continued to sway in portrayed pleasure. It was great fun, screwing with them.

“Child, I have seen this change come about Erenyx. You think Teren was your first alpha? I was personally trained to kill the old one if the time came for war, to protect my former alphas in Helidos. What a pity it is that Teren got him first. The only change you’ll see is him getting cockier.” She rolled her shoulders, muscles beginning their rhythmic tensing and relaxing. “If you want change, kill Teren. Either way, you’ll rid Erenyx of an idiot. I’ll wait and see which one.” And then she smiled her oh-so pleasant smile. It gave the feeling of staring into a cracked mirror. And her gaze, well it never left his body. Not just his eyes, but his shoulders and paws. She was waiting, watching for a hint in the movement of his muscles that would give her the cue. One cannot spring without movement. But her voice drifted to Zephyr with a poisonous amiability to it, “That’s a shame. If you do see Chiara and her submissive male, tell them I said hello. And how is your hunting season? Winter is always a test for the strong to survive and the weak to fail. It’s like a seasonal show. How’s your pack feeding?” It was always interesting to see how wolves reacted to her: her masculine voice, her masculine build, her abrasive personality. For a moment, it seemed that the larger of the brutes was shaking. Fel could not hide her chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 10:14

Warg narrowed his fiery amber eyes at the beta. Such a sight was she, being almost a male. He smiled to himself, letting it spread to his outside. He revealed all of his small pointy teeth once again. He knew he could not trust her, something about her brute-like personality didn't set right with him. He flexed his shoulders, realizing momentarily that Zephyr might have been shaking. Warg licked his muzzle, letting his tongue slither out from between his parted jaws. "Oh, I would never dream of killing my alpha." He mused, rolling his eyes. He could feel the hostility in the air, so he shot his burning gaze into her icy one once again, squinting at her. He just didn't understand why she craved so much to cause chaos. He huffed angrily, letting his gaze dart back to Zephyr. He hadn't had to be hostile or sharp with him, they'd been having a civil conversation. He wrinkled his muzzle and glared at the fae again, wondering if it was her choice to be so brutish.
Back to top Go down
Weather Wolf
Administrator
Administrator
Weather Wolf

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 10:43

– F O R E C A S T –
The winds begin to blow hard, picking up the snow from the floor, mixing it with the gusts of snow from the falling sky. Better find some cover better than trees for this one is turning into a blizzard!

Last edited by Weather Wolf on January 26th 2016, 08:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 14:59

He had been out early this morning, trudging through the snow and making the long trek to the Neutral lands- the weather certainly not helping his traveling. However he would not complain for this time of the year had to be his favorite of them all. His breath was visible in front of him with each exhale and bitter winds cut through his thick pelt but he did not mind, no, it merely reminded him of what it felt like to be alive. However thick white clouds were gathering ominously above and even he wasn't naive enough to think that he had anything against Weather. It was such a powerful thing, holding the ability to kill whoever it wanted with a simple change of actions and Caspian was in awe of what it could do. However he would not be allowing it to take his life mighty or not. Trudging forward, he flicked his tail and quickened the pace slightly- entering the lands that were known for their beauty in the summer months. Now there was nothing extraordinary about it. It was pretty alright, but it was the same prettiness that covered all the lands. The death hidden by the unique beauty of snow and ice. It's how Winter lured you in, looked all pretty and attractive and then damn- it has you in its grasp and you're done for. It was one of the reasons he loved it so much. Reminded him a bit of Banshee actually, he enjoyed her so much because she was actually a bit of a challenge for him. She was beautiful, there was no denying that but he did not really feel attracted to her and he wondered was that frustrating for the little fae for he had the slight suspicion that she was used to drawing in the male, her prey, with pretty looks and actions only to strike like a cobra once they were comfortable. She had made him reconsider his thoughts on females slightly, maybe some were different. That's all he would allow for now. And then there was Fel, she reminded him more of a male than a female and he liked this. He wouldn't mind getting to know her better, their last conversation had been brief and she had intrigued him.

Voices caught his attention and he turned in the direction curiously, moving in that direction without a worry. Soon the voices had bodies and he felt a huge grin spread across his features as he instantly recognized the large form of Fel, an incredibly large wolf for a female. In fact the other brute was rather large too and Caspian felt strange amongst wolves of his own height, one other- smelling of Erenyx was a bit smaller. The large male smelt unusual, likely the new pack he'd heard of and Fel of course was Agavos. He was amused to see her now, it was what happened when you spoke of the devil he supposed. Chuckling, he listened in on the conversation for a while, going unnoticed. That brute from Erenyx had some cheek and it angered him. Standing, he lashed his tail- stalking forward towards the group. "Dear Fel" He stated simply, head tilted to the side and a sly grin tugging at the corners of his maw. "I hope this brute isn't causing you any trouble, he should learn how to act around those of higher ranking towards him for his alpha certainly doesn't like wolves that are disrespectful" He aimed the last few words directly at the brute of his pack, raising his tail to show dominance and baring his pearly white fangs with a low growl. He would then straighten, and nod to the other brute- slight curiosity alight in his silver gaze as he wondered what the new pack was like. He then returned his focus to Fel. "How have things been in Agavos?" However before being able to wait for a response, without warning the snow began to thicken as it fell from the sky. Frowning, he turned back. "We need shelter, if you don't like someone you're with I don't care. Weather is a bigger threat right now and I don't know about you's but I think having to say you were killed by snow sounds quite pathetic but it is possible so I'm going to find some shelter. Coming m'lady?" The words had been for all three but that last bit was directed at Fel as he winked and turned, heading off through the thick snow in search of a place to shelter and let it blow over. He shivered slightly beneath his thick pelt, damn had it gotten cold.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 20:44

[OOC~Go ahead and skip Zeph. Let's just say that he agree's with Caspian and follows him. Sorry but I have been going through a lot lately and have no muse at all]
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 21:59

Fel watched the brute, noticing his hostile glare. A challenge? She smirked mentally, whereas a snarl rose from her throat and rippled her black lips upward to show her teeth. This kid had a moment to back down before she was to attack him. Ranks across packs did not mean much, but this kid was crossing her lines. Her tail flew up like a banner of war, and she stepped forward, hackles raised.

But then an old brute stepped up, one that she knew, and referred to this young fool with harsh words. There went her chance to weaken Erenyx numbers. Her snarl, rumbling still, suddenly broke off into a dark chuckle. “Trouble… He is no trouble, I would think. The only trouble I could imagine with him is how long it would take to detach his furry pelt from his corpse.” Her hackles rested, but her tail and gaze remained where they were. She gave a short snort, then turned to one whom she would consider an ally. He had just asked her a question, to which she even parted her maw to answer. But before any sound came out, the winds picked up and it was clear to her (and the rest of them) that they needed to find shelter. Fel considered the possibility of leaving now and running back home, but it was too risky. Blizzards, even to a mountain wolf, were a serious threat. Caspian took the initiative of rounding them up, to which she smirked crookedly and came up beside him. “Wouldn’t miss it for the world.” She glanced at the others, not caring if they came. The fae among them chuckled as her familiar brute shivered, and she nudged his shoulder with her own, “Maybe you can wear your little brute as a second coat.” But after another blast of icy air hit them, she sighed and trotted ahead at a quickened pace, her pale gaze scanning the equally pale surroundings. Her immensely dense pelt protected her for now, but even she needed shelter. And the landscape wasn’t too willing to provide one. There was little cover. A fallen tree lay here and there, one of which might protect one wolf, but not all four. She went in the other direction, not straying too far from them to be out of sight but far enough to have a better view into the rising storm. Her trot was more of a prance with her paws rising up immediately out of the snow and stretching as far forward as possible. Although it may look silly to the inexperienced eye, it carried her quickly over the snow and that was all that mattered. In the distance, she saw a cave-like formation. It wasn’t really a cave, but rather a short cliff with a few large trees fallen over it from the other side. It was kind of like a lean-to with a stone wall. The wall was opposing the wind, so the deadly chills should blow over them. The interlaced dead trees should be enough to keep most of the snow off too. Fel turned around and barked – a very masculine bark – to Caspian. The shelter wasn’t ideal, but they were running out of time. In a prancing lope, she led towards the area.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2015, 14:51

- Bump for Warg. -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come with me now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me now Come with me now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come with me now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Pack Lands :: Neutral Territories :: Lavender's Grace-