Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering Warrior [Open!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

Wandering Warrior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 13:20

Endless white snow for as far as the eye could see. That is what greeted Tatsu as she entered the neutral territory known as the blossom pasture; except today it held no blossoms. No instead the drooping branches which were usually heavy with brilliant pink flowers lay bare, a thin layer of frost on their branches. It made the are look rather eerie, empty even desolate. The occasional howl of cold winter wind not helping, as it rushed through the trees and sent sprays of snow whirling through the air. These winds coming down to rush the large fae known as Tatsu, nipping her face with cold. Twitching her whiskers against the cold, Tatsu merely ruffled her thick double layered pelt. She could barely feel the wind beneath her fur as she trod along in silence. Her large paws making little noise as she pad through the thin layer of new snow. Her dark grey-black pelt standing out against the stark white fluff around her.  Tatsu had decided early that morning she would break from the safety of her new home, to roam the lands considered neutral in Age. That decision was what lead her to the blossom pasture, her paws walking with no particular purpose. Her piecing yellow oculars simply fixed ahead, her breath whirling away from her face in little puffs. Though she may not of been looking around, Tatsu was quite aware of her surroundings. She knew full well she had no protection here, that other packs could come and go as they pleased. Part of her was curious about the other packs but the other part was wary. Sure she was more than capable of protecting herself but that didn't mean she wished to pick a fight. No she would much rather avoid conflict if she could.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 15:33

Warg galloped playfully in the snow, throwing up small sprays of snow into the air with his muzzle. If there was one positive thing about winter, this as it. He bounced around, letting the cold blanket of snow penetrate his coat, making him shiver slightly. He flopped down on his side and wriggled back and forth, splaying his legs in the air. He felt like a young pup, playing so foolishly. He smiled and huffed, his hot breath making a cloud of white steam trailing off of his lips. He stuck out boldly against the snow, his black coat not mixing at all with the beautiful snow. He jumped up from the cold heaven when he heard a faint paw step in the distance. He saw another wolf across the land and he bounded over, not hoping for a fight at all. As he got close to her, he noticed she was a pretty fae. He smiled and nodded, wagging his tail slightly. Pyrvanthros. He gazed at her in a friendly way, making sure to show no aggression. "Hello there." He sail, pulling his lips back into a grin, his amber eyes burning.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 16:11

Tatsu was quick to pick up upon the fact she wasn't alone. Before the male even spoke, she heard the pound of his paws against the snow. Turning her head around quickly she braced herself in case of attack. Her piercing yellow oculars however do not find a savage creature looking to attack, quite the contrary. No instead Tatsu was faced with a tail wagging, black brute, a little larger than herself. Thick brown ears perking she catches his friendly greeting, watching as he grinned at her like an over excited pup. Perplexed by how happy the unknown male was to see her, Tatsu inclined her broad skull. " Greetings stranger." She murmurs her voice neither warm nor cold, but holding an underlying fierceness to it. " Who might you be and where do you hail from?" She inquires, her shoulders which had rolled up protectively, relaxed slightly but only slightly. Tatsu didn't trust the brute, especially as she inhaled his scent. It was faint as if he was new, but she could tell he was a Erenyx wolf. From the rumors she'd heard, and the smells that wafted from the Erenyx pack's home Tatsu knew these wolves to be cruel, savage beasts. Yet here before her was a wagging brute who despite being covered in scars didn't fit the bill as a blood thirsty savage. Puzzled further, Tatsu shifted her weight some her abnormally short tail held level with her back. She disliked passing judgment upon others before getting to know them. But after her father's betrayal Tatsu couldn't afford to be open minded. If someone she loved and trusted could hurt her so much, then surly any wolf could. Shoving her thoughts aside, Tatsu forced her tail to wag. Give him a chance, she told herself firmly. Loosening her jaws, Tatsu attempted a smile. It wasn't much but she managed a small one, the tips of her canines just barely revealing themselves. Hoping it was enough, Tatsu awaited the brute's words, a chilly wind buffeting them both.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 23:22

Warg sensed that the female was tense and untrusting of him. She pulled back her lips in a grimace in which he could not differentiate between aggression and friendliness. Nonetheless he was taken aback, his eyes flicked to her tail. He noticed it was straight out behind her. He narrowed his eyes as she slowly wagged it, and tensed his muscles. He guessed it was because his thick pelt reeked of Erenyx. Warg knew his intentions weren't the best, but he surely would do no harm to a wold who did not deserve it. He was only ruthless and dark when somebody committed an offense against him, or someone close to him. He stopped his tail from wagging and let it hang limply. This was not a sign of aggression nor was it a sign of submissiveness, it was neutral. After seeing the wolf's initial reaction, he was a bit leery. He huffed into the winter air. "Surely you must smell it on my coat," He mused, hinting that he had known she had prejudged him. "I am warrior Warg, of Erenyx." He said again, a pang of arrogance in his tone, mixed with warmth and playfulness. He meant to harm, he just wanted her to know he had noticed her guard was us because of his pack. He sighed and thought about the future of the pack. Something was brewing, and he had just barely joined. He could smell the tension in the area. He shook these thoughts from his head. He looked into the slightly smaller fae's eyes, his amber eyes burning with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 07:21

Tatsu could tell her actions had been noticed. The grin disappearing from the black brute's face, his tail ceasing to wag. He seemed to wilt like a flower denied water. His eyes flickered warily now, his own trust seeming to have dissipated quickly. Sighing inwardly Tatsu, tries to remain composed. But Warg's words nearly make her flinch, as he called her out on her behavior. Nodding some, she blinked her yellow oculars hesitating before starting to speak. " Yes your right I noticed." She said, keeping her voice level. She hadn't meant to put the brute on the defensive, yet that was exactly what she'd accomplished. " I'm Tatsu." She continues trying to push past their rocky start. " Warrior of Pyrvanthros." she murmurs inclining her skull politely. " I'm sorry." She adds again after an awkward pause, she lifts her skull, and lowers her tail mirroring his. " I have heard some awful things of the pack you call home, after all the rumors and the smells which come from your borders. It's hard not to jump to conclusions about you." She admits, paw pads feeling numb from standing in the snow. " But.... I also know its wrong of me to jump to such conclusions. So let us please move past my impoliteness. " She finishes her yellow oculars watching the brute, wondering if he'd forgive her or not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 23:35

Warg yawned, revealing his large array of small, pointed teeth. This was only a small bother, and he could move past it quickly. Everyone always had preset judgement about Erenyx wolves. Warg huffed in frustration, he had hope for Erenyx, that it would change one day. He figured that if at least one Erenyx wolf was kind, it could change things slightly for the image of the pack. The black brute shook his head and looked back down at the fae. He noticed she was watching him with her passionate yellow gaze. "Oh yes, of course." He said, flicking his ears towards her. "You are not the first and certainly not the last to have... Judgments against me because of my pack." An image of Alpha Teren flashed briefly through his mind. "And you rightfully should judge me, Erenyx doesn't have the best reputation." He felt a pang of sorrow, knowing that he would always be judged because of his choices, but his choices were made for a reason. He raised his tail and slowly thumped it against his muscular thighs and smiled again. "It is a nice day today, perhaps it will be like this for a while. It is not too windy, nor is it to snowy. There is a thick enough blanket to enjoy, but not enough to be drowning in." He said with a small, hearty laugh. He wasn't quite sure what he was laughing at, but he was in a good enough mood to feel that it was justified. He flexed his paws into the snow below him, making his shoulders ache. It had been a while since he had eaten, and his stomach reminded him of this. His amber gaze flicked down to meet her soft yellow one. He smiled again, and lowered his ears a little. She was a pretty fae, and he was sure she meant him no harm. He hoped he hadn't scared her with his wit, or his sharp tongue which he knew he could not control sometimes. He shifted his weight, his amber eyes still locked with hers.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 09:16

Again Tatsu was taken off guard by Warg's behavior. He accepted her apology just like that, seeming to understand why she felt the way she did. Yet if he did, then why did the brute remain in Erenyx? She wondered watching him in slight puzzlement. He was an odd, confusing brute to Tatsu. She couldn't quite figure him out, it was the same sort of frustration she'd had over Delta Malachai, but in a different way. Malachai was just difficult to read as a whole, lacking the normal emotion most wolves displayed. Warg displayed emotions easily read, yet they still puzzled her. Blinking her piercing gaze at him she inclines her skull once more. " I'm glad you understand." She murmurs, her voice whisked away by a gust of chilly wind. Licking the ghostly half moon scar that ran over the top of her maw, Tatsu shifts her weight. Trying to regain feeling in her paws, she watches Warq. Her sharp gaze noticing his tail had started to wag once more. Relaxing her muscles further Tatsu forced herself to take a deep breath, Warg might of been from Erenyx but it was clear he intended her no harm. Relieved she would not be thrust into battle, Tatsu cocks her thick boned head sideways at his statement. It wasn't often she met another who didn't mind the winter. In fact from the look of his snow dusted pelt, Tatsu suspected he liked it. " Most just complain how cold it is." She muses, her thick ears catching his hearty laugh. " I find it to be quite beautiful." She admits, having no idea what propelled her to share thoughts with this brute. Maybe it was the cold getting to her head, or what the winter season brought. Tread with caution, a voice hissed in her head. He is still Erenyx, even if he isn't blood thirsty. Shaking her skull some, she watches his deep amber eyes. They burned quite vehemently never leaving hers, feeling suddenly uncomfortable Tatsu dropped her gaze. The question she had thought of earlier suddenly burning in her chest. " Warg..." She says raising her gaze back to his, her piercing oculars gleaming. " May I ask you why you joined Erenyx? " She inquires, hoping she hadn't over stepped. She didn't mean to tread on his toes or prod too deep into his personal life. She was just exceedingly curious and confused. " It's just... you don't seem like them. Granted your new. But you said yourself they don't have a good reputation. So why put yourself into that situation? Why not find another pack?" She asks, holding his gaze steadily now. The question was out now and she dared not back down.

Last edited by Warrior Tatsu on December 6th 2015, 17:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 15:09

Just like that, she popped the question every wolf asked. He had expected it, and always would. "Although I am new, I will remain loyal to Erenyx. I stay in hopes that maybe I could change something." He sighed and closed his eyes. "I know the wolves of Erenyx seem like bloodthirsty devils, and some of them absolutely are, without a doubt." He said, taking a breath and tasting the air. "Regardless, I would like to see a change in the pack. The wolves are strong, but consequently, their strengths aren't being used for great things. I know I am small, and only one wolf, but I want to change it, or at least leave an imprint." He mused, looking to the gray sky above the lone pair. Some things about winter did not phase the brute, only the hunger and desolation that seized the packs in the winter. He flicked his ears and shut his eyes, lowering his muzzle. "I know it doesn't seem like it, but Erenyx has potential, but it is just ruled bu a ruthless dictator." His amber eyes shot open, burning at the mere thought of Teren. He sat down in the snow, feeling comfortable with the pretty fae. Her gaze was still locked onto his, and he stared back at her, his own gaze intertwined with hers. "I think all of the packs are the same" He breathed. The fae narrowed her eyes. Hear me out. All of the packs have strong wolves, but the alpha chooses how to use their strengths. All packs ave those wolves that are ruthless and evil, but some hide it better than others. It is just how the alpha chooses to deal with all of their wolves that determines the fate of the pack." Warg rambled, not sure why he was telling her this, but he felt like he should. He locked onto her eyes with his, awaiting her reply.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 19:53

Tatsu's question seemed to come as no surprise to Warg. His voice sounded hopeful as he spoke of changing Erenyx. Tatsu watched him, yellow oculars hard to read. Whilst inside her mind buzzed with curiosity. Change Erenyx? Was that even possible? Sure if Warg wasn't the odd wolf out, then maybe he had a chance. But Tatsu somehow didn't see the rest of Erenyx going for what he preached. Shifting her paws once again, Tatsu slowly sinks her haunches into the snow. There was no need to stay standing, Warg wasn't going to attack and she needed to save her strength. Listening attentively she cannot help but notice as he closed those fiery amber eyes of his, releasing a sigh. Head tilting some, Tatsu flickers her ears. " It's a noble notion." She breaths voice barely audible, feeling the sudden urge to be supportive. Who cared if Warg had little chance of making this change? Erenyx needed change, change Warg wanted to make. If only more were like him, then perhaps the dream this brute had could become a reality. Watching as Warg looked to the grey-blue sky, Tatsu remained silent. The only noise was the soft in and out of her breath against cold air. After a brief pause where Warg lowered his muzzle, eyes closed, he continued. The mention of his leader making Tatsu shiver. The notorious Alpha of Erenyx, the reason for their cruelty. What little she did know about the pack, was about his ways. She could tell as Warg opened his eyes, that he held no love for the Alpha. The look in his eyes was much like that she'd given her father after he'd murdered her mate. Piercing oculars meeting fiery ones, Tatsu flicked her ears again. Warg's final statement taking some time to sink in. She frowned thoughtfully for a moment considering. What he said held some truth to it. Wolves were easily molded by their leaders. Hell she had been as a young she-wolf, groomed  by her parents. She'd believed what they had taught her, followed their words. Why? Not because they were her own thoughts or beliefs at the time but because they said so. She'd wanted to please them so badly she never stopped to think what she wanted.

Blinking Tatsu realized she had left Warg hanging, parting her jaws, her tongue slithers out to lick her cold nose before she spoke. " I've never met a wolf who thinks like you do." She admits, " You make good points. I myself have followed leaders blindly allowed them to mold what I did, who I was... " blinking she continues in her soft yet fierce voice. " But after all this time of being allowed to act as they have. Do you really think any of Erenyx is capable of changing? That they'd want to even if you found a leader they would listen to? I'm not saying change isn't possible but I do believe that after spending so much time breeding darkness, Erenyx's leader has warped the mind of his followers. It take a lot to tame them let alone change them." She finishes hating to squash his dreams, but needing to speak her mind. If Warg truly did what he said he wanted to, the most likely outcome would be his death. Was he willing to die for this notion? For a pack that would surely kill him if they even knew of it? Tatsu couldn't help but think it wasn't worth it. Not for wolves who didn't wish to be saved.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 21:44

The snow began to fall on the two wolves fur, and Warg embraced it warmly. He realized after many months of loneliness, how nice it was to actually hold out a conversation with another wolf. He felt a smile smile spread over his lips and his eyes flashed to the fae. He felt embarrassed for feeling so joyful at a simple conversation and flicked his ears against his skull. He felt a surge of admiration for the wolf as she didn't judge him for his motives and wasn't rude to him because of his pack. His fur prickled against a sharp wind, and he breathed in the cold, dry air. He could smell nothing but the sweet scent of the fae and the bland, wintery smell of snow and ice. By her words he knew that she was implying that he might die, and she was curious as to know if it was worth it. Warg nodded. "Well, perhaps the old wolves would not to be susceptible to change. But I am fairly young, so I would at least make a difference in one of the younger generations lives, and then they could carry on my legacy. I am not saying I would be able to change a pack or bittered wolves, but I can impact at least one pup's life." He swished his tail through the snow and watched the fae before him. "A life without purpose in no life at all to be frank." He paused to look up at the sky briefly. He was happy he's met Tatsu. She seemed to be sensible and intelligent, and he both admired and respected her. He felt his gaze burn with passion, and he flicked his eyes to lock onto hers. "If the consequences of trying to change things is death, so be it. I want to be notable, and inspiring. I will not die a cowardice death, or a death without cause. If I do come to death, it will be noble. If death is the consequence of trying to change things, so be it."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 08:41

Winter season had come and the snow was falling. It covered the lands in the frost and snow. To come with such a time also came some heat. The females in the pack were all starting to get aggressive and needy. It was sickening, and yet, still good for Teren. Soon the males would be swooning over their female counterparts. Even males that had nobody to love would start wishing they were nestled in their dens with a fae by their side. They too would begin to get violent. Even though Teren hated the idea or the mention of love, the violence was appreciated. The smells were intense and he knew they were the cause of everything. If only he could harness those senses and force them on his pack whenever he wanted, he could cause chaos all year long. The male smiled to the thought of this as he laid in his den. To the right of him, laid the form of the black slave. Captured from the other pack, she was all his now. She showed him no affections, just as he had showed her none. Teren lifted himself from the ground and stretched his long legs out. His tail curled over the highest point of his back, as it always had. He carried himself this way, a victor among the open lands of the free world. The king walked out of his den and into the white open world. The snow hung from the boughs of trees and and toppled onto the floor below.

He moved from the pack clearing and headed for his borders. He followed around them, making a single lap as he looked over the outskirts of his whole lands. He wandered from his home after all was well. He knew not where to go or where he had planned on going. He just wanted to appreciate the snowfall and the world around him. There was nothing that could stop his power, his might, now. Teren reigned supreme, defeating his rivals and their pack. He was unstoppable. Before long, the king found himself within the blossom pasture. To be honest, he found it more beautiful with the dead flowers rittled over the floor. The scene was something Teren would find in his dreams. Death everywhere. It was perfect. But his alert ears which rested to the top of his dome, listened to some noise further north from where he stood. The wind blew towards his direction, allowing him to smell their scents. Both wolves he had never met. But one of them had the fresh smell of Erenyx upon his coat. The other was a fae, and her scent was different. It was almost as if he knew it, but at the same time, he didn't care to try and discover the reason for it. All that matter was she was a female and the season was upon her. He entered the area in which they were, one rambling about changes in Erenyx. A new young wolf wanted to come into his pack and change the way things were. What a foolish little twit. Who was he to think he could create change in a world dominated by a master? Who was he to think that he could come into his home and change things from what they were. "Well, well, well... what do you think you are going to do little boy? You think you are going to come to my lands and strip away all that I have created?" Teren allowed his voice to raise into a laugh. Yes, he was laughing. He laughed at the foolish male for his stupid ideas. No wolf was going to follow some young buck with fresh ideas, not while Teren was still kicking and breathing. Not while he was very capable of killing the wolf before him. "What are your plans exactly? Do you even know the story of how I became Alpha in these lands? It was not given to me. I was a stranger and I took it. Do you expect to try the same thing as well? For if you do, go ahead. Fight me little boy."
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 09:54

Tatsu was given no time to take in Warg's smile or the newly falling snow. No shortly after the brute gave a speech explaining how he felt on dying for his cause, something unthinkable happened. From the blanket of white all around them, a form materialized. It was hulking, and black as the night itself. It's eyes, cold and green reminding Tatsu of a serpent. The form of course was a wolf, but he was no ordinary beast. His size alone made him monstrous, let alone his position amongst Erenyx. Inhaling sharply, Tatsu stiffened like a board. The stench of death she'd once smelled on Erenyx's border now so over powering it made her head spin. Daring not to move, she shifted her audits to catch the drawling tone of who could only be Ereny's Alpha. His laugh sending shivers down her spine, and making her insides feel frozen. If Tatsu had thought her father to be cruel, it was nothing to what she sensed of this brute before her. The monstrosity before her, seemed to of heard every word Warg had just spoken. Yellow oculars flicking to Warg now, she wondered what he would do. Looking back to Teren however, Tatsu was unsure it mattered. The gleam in his cold dead gaze told her he would like nothing better than to end Warg right then and there. Imagining the white snow at her paws turned a brilliant red, Tatsu represses a shiver. Keeping silent she awaits Warg's reaction, wondering what he felt at that very moment. Was he scared? Surely he had to be? Yeah he had spoke of rebellion but speaking of doing something was far different than actually doing it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 10:40

Just like that, Warg’s huge nightmare was standing there before him. Teren stood there, glaring at him with his huge, fiery eyes locked onto his own. He let his tongue come between his parted lips and he licked his nose.  He felt terror arise in his eyes and he quickly blinked it away. Teren’s words and his presence stung him, he refused to flinch. Although he wasn’t Teren’s biggest fan, he was still and alpha, no matter how he reached that rank. Warg slowly let his upper body sink down to the snow, keeping his eyes locked onto Teren’s. He tucked his tail between his legs and lowered his ears against his skull. “No sir, I guess I don’t have a plan exactly. I guess it’s just a thought. You’re absolutely right, I am just a… Little boy.” He tightened his maw as he forced himself to say it. “I’m sorry for thinking so foolishly, I am nothing. Forgive me for my childish dreams.” He gawked at Teren, despising him internally. He was young, and he still wasn’t done growing. He knew someday he would reach Teren’s size, and that would be the day Warg would fight him, even if it meant loss. “I would never fight you my king, never in my wildest dreams. I know that you are the strongest of all the alphas. I beg you to forgive me for my stupid thoughts. If only I was as wise as you, I would not get myself into these situations.” Warg continued to ramble, never letting his burning amber gaze leave Teren. The fae beside him exhaled nervously. Warg flicked his ears towards her, still acknowledging her presence. He swooped his tail low, letting it send small sprays of snow from beside him. He rested his chin on his paws, gazing up at Teren’s huge black skull. He swallowed determinedly, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 11:58

It was apparent that this wolf was not ready to die. Not today."Good." He did not smile. He no longer laughed. Instead he glared to the wolf before him. Now that he heard the words come from his lips, that he was dumb, he could focus on both wolves at once. He submitted, and yet his bright eyes stared into Teren's. Only his brothers were allowed to look at him in such a manner. He snarled, baring his fangs to the male. "Do not look to your Alpha in the eyes! Are you wishing to die?" He snapped his jaws and waited for the other to avert his eyes. But Teren could not forget the little wolf who accompanied the male. "What are your names?" he asked as he looked to the both of them. He cared little for the fae's name, but what he wanted to know from her was where she was from. His emerald eyes turned on the fae, glaring down at her with a blazing stare. "Fae, where do you come from? What Alpha do you answer to?"
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 12:25

Paws threaded through the powdery snow as the small Guardian made her way forward through the neutral lands. Her gaze was unfocused and she was limping, dry blood still crusting old wounds from her fight. She had sort of withdrawn into a shell of sorts ever since the killing of Quinn caused partially and indirectly by her own doing too by not letting Fenris save her. And worst of all, she'd enjoyed it. Of course she had. Now Helidos was probably falling apart and the alpha would have a strong hatred towards her, that would make things much easier for Samael. Sighing angrily, her creamy tail lashed through the snow- disturbing some of the white substance as she growled lowly. What if she'd been killed? That could've been ending Samael's life as well as her own for all she knew, she had no idea how he would react to losing her. Guiltily part of her would want him to be devastated but she would never admit that and the majority of her would want him to recover and move on for his own sake. Shaking the snow from her thick pelt, she continued to hobble forward aimlessly. Her leg wasn't broken but Fenris had hurt it when he'd fallen on top of her. She knew it wasn't broken because it was possible to put weight on it without it buckling beneath her it just hurt terribly to do so, so she chose not to. It wasn't long until voices disturbed her and the fae curled back her upper lip instinctively, shaking her knotted and dirty fur and peering through some thick brambles to where she saw two forms. She instantly recognized the brute she'd accepted at the borders, Warg, and saw another fae from another pack. She lifted her nose and inhaled deeply, smelled like that new pack she'd been catching a whiff of around certain parts of the border. She crouched low, hazel gaze narrowed. However she relaxed upon seeing that it seemed to be their first time coming across each other. She didn't want him getting too mixed with wolves from other packs, especially faes at this time of the year. It would do him no good. She thought of Samael for a few moments and grit her teeth, shaking herself mentally. She wanted to be with him so badly right now it was pathetic.

She stiffened when words floated across the frozen lands, words hopping from Warg's mouth. She liked his ideas when it came to changing Erenyx but it was the sudden shadow falling over him as the beast that led this group of messed up wolves suddenly fell across Warg and Teren came into view. She listened to the words thrown back and forth between the two and unable to take it, she straightened, about to step out. However she stopped upon remembering how much of a mess she must look and made and effort to groom herself and make herself look presentable for the first time since the war. She managed to get most of the knots out in a few moments and rolled in the snow to make her coat a bit fresher. Finally she stepped out. The fur was parted to reveal scratches and bite marks and part of her ear was torn away, likely to never grown back again. And her damn leg! But that was the price of war and she'd payed it. Stepping over, she held her tail higher than the others before her but much lower than Teren's. Her head dipped respectively, hazel gaze shining hollowly in the weak sunlight. "Greetings Alpha Teren, Warrior Warg, Unknown fae." She listed them off emptily, tone naturally soft but holding no kindness whatsoever. "I never got to congratulate and thank your personally for leading our pack to success sir, it was a terrific win. I hope Quinn's death was enjoyable, her mate wasn't the easiest to distract but I got him caught up in a fight until hearing the howl. The look on his face was priceless" She chuckled, mask easily slid in place to the wolf she portrayed for her alpha. It was unnervingly easy for her to play someone else, maybe because she had been all of them before and still didn't know who she was now. She had been the wolf she was acting out now a while before joining Erenyx and maybe hadn't completely changed, it was hard to tell. Would she have been completely loyal to Teren if she hadn't fallen in love with Sam? She did not know. "I accepted Warg at the borders and warned him about loyalty" She stated tensely, flashing the brute a warning look to keep his mouth shut and act more damn submissive. Had he heard any of the advice given? "He seems young and lively, needs a bit of breaking in maybe but I think it would be a waste to get rid of a young male Warrior unless he proves worthless and continues with the disloyalty. He made a faulty move there but with a bit of training he could possibly be a good addition." She was threading on thin ice here, choosing her words carefully. Why she was risking her ass for this male she hardly even knew she had no idea. He had better be grateful, she narrowed her eyes in the dark brute's attention before turning her attention to the other fae to hear her response, slightly curious to know who it was that ruled this new pack she'd heard of. If Teren didn't know then a lot wouldn't and the more information she had for Samael next time she saw him, the better.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 12:53

At first Tatsu was surprised by Warg's behavior, disappointed even. He seemed to grovel at Teren's paws like a pup caught in wrong doing. But as the fae watched she realized it was only an act. The fire she'd seen in Warg's eyes earlier still burned there, as he stared down his Alpha. Bad idea! She thought, knowing full well a brute such as Teren wouldn't appreciate having a stare down with a wolf of lower rank. Yellow oculars flicking back to Teren, Tatsu waited with baited breath for him to speak. To her utter surprise he seemed to accept Warg's submission. Yellow oculars narrowing, she watches Teren carefully. What was going on in that head of his? Did he truly believe Warg's words? Or was he just playing into them? She wouldn't put it past the brute to play games. No in fact she highly suspected that's all this was to him. A big game, where he was the predator and Warg was the unsuspecting deer. Swallowing her misgivings, Tatsu stiffens further as Teren let out a snarl. Finally snapping over Warg's little act of defiance. Again however, the brute was left standing. Eying Warg, Tatsu feels all the warmth drain from her body as at last, Teren took notice of her presence. Having could of gone her entire life without his notice and been exceedingly happy, Tatsu takes a sharp breath of cold air. She wasn't going to grovel, give into her fear. No instead Tatsu shoved her fear down deep inside, making her face become blank, emotionless.

Suddenly however, as she parted her jaws to speak she was interrupted. Yet another wolf had joined the fray. This one couldn't of been any different in appearance from Teren if she tried. Her fur instead of being black was white, her eyes similar in coloration to Warg's. She was smaller than the brute too, but held herself with authority. Happy to keep her maw closed, Tatsu listened curiously as the fae spoke. Some of what she said, making little sense to Tatsu. Though rumors had reached Pyrvanthros of a war. She didn't know enough of this Quinn or the pack Helidos she spoke of. None of it mattered however, cause despite seeming to relish at the death of these unknown wolves, this strange fae started to speak on behalf of Warg. Eying the ivory fae then Warg, she directs her attention to Teren. Would he take the advice of this ivory vixen? Or was Warg's fate already sealed? Tatsu was unsure but the vixen left her no time to mull it over. Her attention turning onto Tatsu as well. Giving the fae, the same blank emotionless look she had given Teren, Tatsu prepares herself for speech once more. Her pale yellow oculars drifting in the direction of Teren as she spoke, since he was the one who'd addressed her." The name is Tatsu sir." She says trying to keep her disdain for the brute from her voice. " I am a warrior for the northern pack of Pyrvanthros. Lead by Alphess Chiara and Alpha Magnus." She says calmly, averting her piecing gaze, ears back slightly head slightly lowered. She wasn't going to throw herself to the ground, but she also knew being an Alpha entitled Teren to some form of submission from her. Whether it was seconds, or minutes that lapsed between her speaking and Teren's response, Tatsu would never know. To her it felt as if time was inching along at a snail's pace. As though he would never answer, but keep those cold serpent eyes bored into her skull forever.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf, Extra Threads,

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 21:02

The white brute had wandered back tot he blossom filled area. It was covered with know, but never changing petals were still as vibrant as ever. His paws had led him from the pack to the neutrals. Winter was becoming colder, and he thought about going to the lands of the gorgeous petals before their colors faded deeper into the winter. The ice layers snow crunched under his large paws thorough each step. Blue eyes trailing the pathway into the pastures. Two scents caught his nose. Both he knew very clearly. Pyrvanthros and Erenyx. His pace sped up as he trailed the pawsteps through the snow. As he entered the area, four bodies could be clearly seen through the white winter snow. He recognized three of them, the last he had never seen. He straightened himself up as he approached the group. His tail respectively high, but no higher than it would be around Magnus or Chiara. In this case, he was the leading man of Pyrvanthros. He was representing them in the face of danger itself. Any sense of emotion fading from his face, he stood beside his warrior and spoke to the three Erenyx wolves. "Afternoon ladies and gentlemen." He nodded as he acknowledged each of them by taking a glance as each of them. "My warrior isn't causing you any problems, is she Teren?" His cold eyes fell upon the large male as he looked to Tastu, wishing to discuss this with her later. He looked to Tundra, trying to avoid showing any emotion for the fact that he cared for her and if Teren knew such a thing, he surely would cause Pyrvanthros trouble. "Tastu is correct. We both serve under Alpha Magnus and Alphess Chiara and I as their Delta after the three of us left together." He looked to the ebony male, his cyan eyes clashing with his own emerald. The male wondered if the is would escalate, or simply be a meeting of taunting and words being transferred from one to another. His attentions were drawn tot he other male that had the faint scent of Erenyx. He did not utter a word to him, as he had no reason to in that moment. Perhaps, he had come to his warriors aide if things with the devil began to grow tense. Broad shoulders were clear on his body from the amount of training he had been doing since he had arrived in the new pack. He planned to work with almost all of the wolves at one point or another in order to up their skills. Ability to have some sort of experience in all aspects of the pack were critical to the survival of their small pack. If they lost their healers, then at least some of the warriors and hunters knew how to cure some common things to secure the safety of the pack.

Malachai looked back to the Erenyx wolves. He could not believe he served the monster in which stood before him. "Slain the great Quinn, I hear?" He already knew of this. It spread through the packs like wildfire that there was a war and the alphess of Helidos was murdered by Teren, alongside her sister. Eyes remaining cold and emotionless, he refused to take his gaze from the other wolves. He turned to taste with a glare. He knew that revealing Pyrvanthros to Teren was going to cause trouble and there was no doubt about that, especially with the fact that their daughter still remained under his control.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2015, 11:37

Warg watched as another white wolf joined the group of five. Two black wolves, two white wolves, and one multi-colored all stood together against the chill of the winter. His eyes flashed to Tundra, the first wolf he had met in Erenyx. She had just saved him and he wasn't sure why. He felt a wave of affection for the snowy guardian, and opened his jaws to respond. "Yes, I am sorry guardian. I don't know what I was thinking, sometimes my mind runs away and I cannot control it." He gawked, but in the back of his mind he knew perfectly well what he was thinking. His thirst for blood was as equal to his thirst for change, even though he was new. He only craved the blood of the wicked, there was no reason for killing innocent wolves. His eyes flashed to Teren very briefly, then to Tatsu. Warg flexed his paws into the blanket of snow below him. His paws were becoming numb for standing in the snow for so long, but he didn't want to show weakness. He despised how small he was compared to his alpha. Teren could kill him in one single blow, so Warg had no choice but to grovel before the huge wolf. He clenched his jaws, knowing if he let his sharp tongue free, he would surely be killed in an instant. He was far to arrogant and cocky for his size, and he knew it. That is how he had gotten himself into this bind. He shut his eyes then reopened them, once again focusing on Tundra. He respected her deeply, for accepting him and saving him, and being the wolf that she was. His inner fury raged again when he looked at Teren, and he felt his gaze burning, so he looked at the snow and shuffled his paws, hoping somebody else would say something.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 09:05

Now the smells coming off of the fae made complete sense. Magnus and Chiara. He had wondered where those two had gone off to. Though to be completely honest, he really didn't care. At the pup fights, they showed their true colors to Teren. They were both worthless. At least Magnus had some sense enough to stop the fae from getting her life taken away. "Chiara and Magnus, the little nitwit pair decided to run off, abandon their pack, and create a new one? Whatever for I wonder? Perhaps it was because your Alphess and your Alpha are spineless little fleas. They hop from pack to pack, planting themselves on whatever wolves they can, taking what they need but giving nothing in return but a nasty irritation and having to hear their aggravating voices. Your 'leaders', as you so call them, are nothing but trash, waiting to blow away with the wind once danger comes their way. They used to be in my pack, both of them were Guardians... But then Chiara tried to fight me on an issue. I demoted her to Warrior when I should have given her the rank of an Omega. She is far more worthless than her mate, I can tell you that. But in best interest for you, I suggest you run... Leave your pack before they desert you and leave you to die all alone this winter." But before he could continue his words to the fae, he heard another wolf approaching. Could he go anywhere without being followed?

He turned his eyes towards the fae that called for his attention. She spoke of the war and he was pleased to hear her words about it. Not only was this good for Teren, it was good for the wolves before him. The little wolves with their bright ideas and big plans would need to hear evactly what happened when you went against the king. You died. There was no alternative ending for you. No restart. Once it started, your life would end. Bye bye. Teren smiled to the fae, nodding his head once. "I much enjoyed watching her last breath slip from her onyx lips. I could only imagine what Fenris' face looked like. I hope I will soon get to see his stunned face again, if we ever do get a chance to meet. I will have many details for him, the feel of her blood, the heat that escaped from her, and everything else." Looking to her and then to Warg, he noticed how he looked at her. He snapped his jaws and snarled "Are you so foolish to look at all your superiors in such a manner? But I agree, Tundra... He needs some breaking. Perhaps I should do a little myself.." he snarled as he bared his fangs towards the Warrior male. His tail hung high over his back, curling dominantly as he stared to the male. "This male thinks he can come to my pack and change the way things are ran. Ha, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Why don't you personally show him what we as a pack, are capable of?"

As if the wolves of the other forest hated Teren, another wolf approached. This wolf, he knew, a little. It was a white wolf, much like Tundra, but his smell, his essence... it was disgusting. He too was lathered in the filth of the betrayal pair. His name started with an "M", but what followed that, Teren could not recall. Mike, Mitchel, Mark, Maxwell... something... From the way the male held himself, it seemed that Chiara and Magnus had given him rank. Did they even test to see what he was capable of first? Or did they act as Quinn, just giving out ranks to all the good little wolves? "His warrior" as he so put it made the Alpha wonder. What rank was he holding now? It was not long before Malachai would reveal his new pretty rank. Delta. Teren could have scoffed in his face, instead he was slightly focused on "his Warrior" for the time being. He did not need to get any wrong ideas from the foes that collected in this group. "Yes, I killed Alphess Quinn, ruler of Helidos to the West. I have left to kill her mate, for unfortunately, I took a Captive and was not able to fight the Alpha male. But I do not think it will be long before he falls to my great strength and abilities as well." He flashed his emerald eyes towards the Delta, still keeping his devilish sneer. "Come to collect 'your warrior'?" he asked in a snide fashion.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2015, 14:27

[Apologies for the wait!]

She observed the situation at paw in complete silence, bitter winds tugging lightly at her creamy pelt as she watched those standing around her. The Warrior of the foreign lands spoke and Tundra leaned forward slightly, ears leaning forward to drink in what information she could. Chiara and Magnus? The name's seemed to ring faint bells at the back of her mind but it took her a good few minutes to remember who exactly they were. She wasn't exactly the most sociable. She remembered now though, Magnus had been her fellow Guardian and Chiara was once Beta but Tundra was pretty sure she got demoted at some point. As Teren began to speak in reply to the Warior fae, Tundra listened in calmly, pleased to hear she was right with her assumptions as to who the two were. So they'd left Teren to create their own pack, very interesting indeed...Her face remained completely composed and for the most part, unreadable as she sat in silence- letting her empty hazel gaze fix itself on the bare branches of a large tree not too far off. However her attention was soon to be returned the current conversation as Teren chose to acknowledge and respond to her words. She let a smile fix itself on her features with a graceful ease and nodded to his words- pleased to see that she seemed to have gone about the right way in addressing him. If there was one way to please Teren it was to make him feel good about himself, not that that was too hard. If she'd ever came across a wolf with a cocky attitude it was him.

Still smiling placidly, her tail twitched from side and her ears flicked as small flakes of icy snow tried to inhabit the space between them. Soft chuckle slipped from oynx lips as she let her gaze fix itself on a particular spot in the snow, speaking in her soft cunning voice. "Oh believe me I will not forget it, nor the frantic dash once he threw me away once he realized he was too late to save his...beloved" Her words had a sharp edge to them, bitterness leaking in but she let it stay. Bitterness wasn't an enemy, it made her stronger. She had been wallowing in negative emotions recently, drinking them in like a drug rather than fighting them off. She was slipping backwards and it was having an effect. She switched her attention back to Warg as she felt Teren's piercing gaze shift over her and onto the Warrior of their pack. Her gaze narrowed and tail lashed silently but she remained silent as Teren snapped his own jaws and merely nodded along with his words. She made no move to step in between the Alpha and his Warrior and simply observed silently through her narrowed gaze- she'd done what she could, the rest was up to Warg's behavior. "Then learn to control it." She simply hissed in response yet did not make any movements towards him and kept a calm, icy expression. She merely flicked her tail in acknowledgment of the words Teren spoke, not completely bothered if the the brute 'broke Warg in' or not, it wouldn't be enjoyable for the  Warrior but he shouldn't have been stupid enough to open his mouth in the first place.

However she let a little bit of surprised trickle into her otherwise empty gaze as he mentioned showing the Warrior how things were in Erenyx. She supposed 'you' had to be her. "You want me to?" She asked dubiously, arching an eyebrow as her tail flicked from side to side. "I wouldn't like to spoil your fun" She commented drily, gaze shifting slowly from Teren to Warg and back again. However before more could be said, she was distracted by a  familiar scent and she could feel the fur along her spine prickling as she turned to see the familiar form of Malachai. She observed him with a cool neutral gaze, tail tip twitching. She let no friendly recognition enter her gaze, she knew he was now Delta of Pyrvanthros due to their recent encounter in the Neutral territories but that was definitely something to keep to herself. "Malachai" She stated, voice cold and icy as she stood- stepping closer to her Alpha as she stood by his side like any loyal Guardian should. She did not mind letting Teren know she knew his name, that was normal if he had been in their pack before. Sometimes over-acting was just as dangerous as under acting so she didn't want to act too oblivious to who he was. She didn't like being this close to the monster but of course she put up with it although when she felt her white fur brush slightly against his dark pelt she had to lean the other way slightly to make sure there was some distance between them, fighting back a shudder. She returned her focus to Mal. "Enjoying your new pack of brainless traitors?" She sneered, however once again falling into silence as Teren spoke. She glanced at him momentarily before once again staring intensely at Malachai, what the hell was he at? If he got himself into a fight with Teren what the hell was she supposed to do. Her narrowed gaze remained fixed on his, keeping her tail raised at a position between his and Teren's, keeping a little above his yet considerably lower than Teren's. The bitter winds swirled around the group of wolves and her body automatically shivered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2015, 09:21

[ OOC: Apologies for my sudden disappearance. I had no intention of being gone so long. Sorry for making you all wait!]

Tatsu wasn't so sure how she felt about the arrival of Delta Malachai. True he had been the one to accept her into Pyrvanthros and their meeting had been pleasant enough... but Tatsu wasn't so sure he was trustworthy. She however had to remind herself that Alphess Chiara and Alpha Magnus trusted and respected the brute. Plus it couldn't hurt to have another Pyrvanthros wolf in the clearing in case things went south. Which the way things were going they just might. Swallowing dryly, Tatsu listened as Malachai spoke. Her piercing yellow eyes remaining blank, as she peered at the Delta. She hasn't been doing anything wrong, in fact she'd been trying to talk some sense into Warg. It wasn't her fault the Erenyx Alpha had been snooping around. Blinking Tatsu turned her attention to Teren as his poisonous tone  filled the air. His words making her stiffen further anger scratching at her insides, a growl catching in her throat. How dare he speak in such a manner about her leaders! How dare he call them usless, cowards. Knowing full well she had better hold her tongue, Tatsu remained still as a stone. Lucky for her a reply was not needed, as the snowy fae who had arrived earlier took up conversation with Teren. Leaving Tatsu to fume over the brute's words. Who was he to think he could spit such slander out with no repercussion? But deep down in the back of her mind questions where stirring. Why had her leaders been apart of Erenyx in the first place? It was worrying to think the wolves she was suppose to trust the most had once been privy to Teren's command. Shoving those misgivings aside, Tatsu's eyes flicked to the snowy fae who'd seemingly come to Warg's rescue. Watching with baited breath, she wondered if the fae would heed Teren's words and 'teach Warg a lesson.' Whatever the lesson would be Tatsu could guarantee it would be rather unpleasant. But yet again Malachai seemed to save the day. Drawing the she-wolf's attention from Warg to him. She seemed uncomfortable by the Delta's presnsece and surley none too happy to see him. Curious Tatsu watched, still fuming over Teren's words. His comment about Malachai collecting her making it no better. Eyes narrowing some, she had to fight herself to remain quiet once more. He was taunting them and she knew gracing him with a response was exactly what he wanted. She'd be damned if she would ever give the brute what he wanted. Instead she simply straightened up and waited for Malachai to respond.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf, Extra Threads,

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2015, 15:13

A small smirk spread over his face as Teren greeted him into the group. he spoke illy of his leaders, which in face affected him none. He was a pathetic excuse for a leader, and surely knew that Magnus and Chiara would have a strong pack. Looking to the green-eyed snake, he smiled devilishly. "In order not to get herself killed, then yes. She has no clue of anything or anyone other than those of our pack, unfortunately." He chuckled slightly at his words of Fenris and Quinn. It humored him that he believed Fenris was going to fall to Teren. "The only thing he's going to be falling to is sheer madness. I would say that you could understand the feeling of losing your only love, but I'm reminded that you don't know love. Caught on quite well now, haven't I?" He smiled slightly as he looked to the large black male. He chuckled again as he could see Warg cowering before his alpha. The poor boy didn't know what he was getting himself into. "I suggest you keep your tail in line with him." He said to Warg, then nodding over to Teren. "i can promise you that he will tear your heart from your body and eat it while it's still beating. Then eventually use your pelt for his den." He wanted to terrify him. If he was going to reside under Teren, he would learn how to serve his time. "I don't like you, Teren. Surely you know that already. But, I do respect you. You are strong and brutal in your ways, but have made a living for yourself, and any wolf can respect the dedication for a brute who came form nothing, into the most feared male in the lands." He voice was wavering between sarcasm and honesty. Too difficult to tell which he was speaking with. A familiar voice came from beside Teren. Tundra. He recently met with her and Samael in the neutral lands. The memory was still fresh in his mind. He smirked as he heard her words spill from her black lips. He was all too humored by this gathering of wolves. "Very much so, actually. Thank you for your concern, Tundra. My abilities have been recognized and I have been doing well in ranks. Better than I had in Erenyx." He smiled and dipped his head. He was going to act ruthless towards her all for the sake of nothing slipping to Teren that they had any sort of connection. If he found out, they would all die an awful death. This meeting could in fact, determine wether Tundra, Samael, and Malachai would live or die. nothing mattered to him more than his pack and their safety. Looking back to Tastu he nodded as he could tell she was trying desperately to keep her mouth shut. True, Teres comments were harsh and very disrespectful towards his alphas, but he did not let them affect him. He knew his alphas and what they were capable of. They were strong and would definitely show Erenyx what they were made of in time.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2016, 20:44

"Don't make me laugh..." he spoke as he glared to the white wolf who clearly thought he was so witty and wonderful. Was he the comedic relief? Teren sneered as he continued to go on his tangent about how he planned to kill the wolf. "One day, the old fool will come looking for me, for revenge. I know this. He was so 'in love' with his mate that it will drive him crazy. He will dream and plan my death, he will even plot what he will do with my lands when I am dead. He will dream of parading around in my skin, resting atop his backside as he shows the world he bested the world's greatest demon. The other wolves will bow down to him, to his glory and his might. They will lick the paws he walks on. But, you see, this will all be a false imagining. Only an imagining. I will seek him out, hunt him down like the skilled predator I am. I will force my jaws through his jugular and rip it clear out. I will shed his blood for all his wolves to see and they will cower in my shadow. I will storm over their lands with my pack, they will kill, pillage, and whatever else they like. Then Helidos will be no more. It will die, and all those who oppose my rule, they will die too." He glared to the male, staring him right in the eyes. He wanted to attack the male, thinking of the chaos that would ensue. It would be glorious. This forced the male to give a sinister smile. Some might think he was smiling to his own words which he spoke, or maybe to the mumbling of the ivory fool. He cared not what they thought. "Love is stupid. It is a false thing that wolves make up for the sake of feeling something to fill their void in their life. I have never loved and I will never love. It is pointless and it makes you weak. Look at your own Alpha, Magnus. I saw a great potential in him, a true leader... Yet he allowed 'love' to cloud his judgement and make him a damned fool. Now he is a traitor, a coward, but mostly, pathetic. Do you see something like that in your future? If you do, I'd go jump off a ledge right now... save yourself the idiocy. You'd be doing your worthless leaders a favor, and in the least, they deserve that little reward. Hopefully, they will follow suit after you, and I can claim those lands as well."

As the male continued to tell the other wolf about his malice, his cruelty, Teren only listened. There was nothing he could do to add to that. He did like to sleep on the pelts of his conquests. It was more comfortable for his old joints, but nobody would know the reasons why he did that. They would only think they were trophies. He listened, allowing all the words to come out of his lips slowly. It was not until the male had decided to make attack towards Teren. Back-pawed compliments, they were. This made Teren both furious and joyous. It was a strange feeling. The lust and want to rip his body apart was ever growing. "You know nothing about me. I did not come from nothing. I am not some scum from the end of the earth who arose through the ashes. I have been an Alpha for years, longer than you have been alive. I disbanned my own pack. I tore them apart. They did not listen and they wanted to try things their own way. When I stumbled upon the border of Erenyx, I knew their leader was weak and many of the wolves beneath him. I killed the Alpha, I carried his corpse through the lands, taking him to the pack center and I destroyed him and any hope for his supporters.  You can hate me, and I hope everyone does. Those who hate me, they will respect me, for everything that I am. For everything that I have done. In years to come, they will thank me and they will wish that they had met me. My tales will be passed down from generation to generation. My lineage is brooding now, as we speak. They are growing and forming into tiny versions of me who will one day grow into something great. I have set the path for my young to thrive, and they will. Once I no longer walk the paths on this earth, and I join my ancestors among the other forest, they will carry on my reign, they will hold the treasures to continue my ruling. I can only hope that my 'title' will roll down to them.." He smiled that demonic gleam once more. His eyes glistened as the joy rushed through him. "Only fools will see the 'false traits' in other fools." He cared not what others said or thought of this moment, and still he wished to dominate the other in a fight, tearing him from limb to limb.

[Due to Warg not replying, he is skipped. Let's not let this awesome thread die!]
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 19:03

Let's set fire to our insides, for fun.

All attention was drawn away from the Erenyx brute who seemed to now have the sense to fall silent as to not draw the unwanted attention back. But now Teren was completely focused on Malachai and Tundra could feel the fur on her pelt prickling uncomfortably. What if they got into a fight? As Teren's Guardian it'd be her job to protect him and help fight off Malachai but how would she do that without hurting him or giving away their friendship? Or even worse, what if Teren asked her to fight him She remained silent beside the demon, still feeling uncomfortable due to the closeness between the two- tensing whenever the tips of their fur would meet in the breeze but she forced herself to remain rooted to the spot. One did not want to go arousing any suspicions in a situation like this. Her hazel gaze sought out the familiar azure of Malachai's, a pressing warning in them- trying to warn him to back off in the most subtle way possible. However he was too focused on Teren and she gave up, feeling the demon shift beside her with a new purpose. A new source of prey that would probably bring him more enjoyment than Warg. She grit her teeth with utter frustration as Malachai continued to taunt her alpha. Did he have a damn death wish? When he finally finished his painful speech, Tundra felt herself holding her breath as she awaited the reaction from the large dark furred brute. Meanwhile, Malachai turned and responded to her own words in his cold, unemotional voice- letting slight traces of a sneer slip in but otherwise remaining indifferent. She knew it was for their own sake this aggression but her body still instinctively felt stung by the words and she felt her upper lip curling back to reveal pearly white fangs as a low growl slipped through. The Warrior from the new pack seemed to be having difficulty keeping her mouth shut and Tundra could only hope she was clever enough to hold her tongue or things would get real nasty real fast.

Bitter winds cut through her thick pelt with a frustrating ease and she shivered lightly, eyes narrowing as bitter gusts of air stung at them. However she refused to let the weather distract her as each one of her senses seemed much more sensitive and alert than before as she waited nervously for Teren to respond. Her body was tensed and ready to act on defense, but who would she defend? She hadn't even realized that she was biting at her own tongue until a metallic tang filled her mouth and she blinked with surprise. Teren was speaking now and she ran her tongue over her muzzle- unaware of the blood stain left behind as she wrinkled her nose with concentration, the stinging in her mouth instantly forgotten. Tundra kept herself completely calm with thoughts of Samael slaying Teren through his little speech about Fenris probably trying and failing to go against him. She felt little pinpricks of guilt trying to wriggle in through her defenses as she knew this was all her fault but it only took a deep breath and a slow blink for the defenses to tighten themselves and the guilt got driven away- replaced by a stony indifference. She half missed always feeling like this, it was so much easier. But now that she'd experienced them, she craved these feelings known as 'love' and it stopped her withdrawing from emotions entirely and left her vulnerable to other more dangerous emotions. Like bloody guilt. She stiffened her back and grit her teeth angrily. Teren's next words however, actually did gain her attention as he spoke of his views on love. Maybe it was stupid, but hell was it addictive. The strongest drug of all time, had you ready to die for it without it even having to do anything but watch on and laugh. And she'd fallen right into its trap...She flicked her tail uneasily. If it weren't for Teren being so...well...Teren, she'd actually be tempted to ask for a more detailed and thought out explanation on his views of love. The whole thing left her rather curious and although she was never going to stop loving Samael, it didn't mean that sometimes she wished she didn't. Because in the end love was a weakness wasn't it? It could be used against you to manipulate you in ways you wouldn't think possible, but was it a strength too? She was staring openly at the monster of a brute for a few long moments before her gaze dropped with a heavy sigh.

What kind of situations had love already forced her into? This was one of them, even platonic love took control of you. The fear she felt for Malachai was enough to prove that. Teren continued to gloat but it all sounded distant and muffled to Tundra, she focused her gaze on the warrior of the other pack for a few moments. Slight amusement crossed her at the anger and disgust flicking across her face as she battled emotions that obviously wanted to be spoken aloud. What was it like to get such a reaction from whoever you came across? Amusing at the least she dared think and since it was those type of emotions Teren sought it only made sense that he had such a big ego. These wolves were feeding it without even realizing. Sighing she shook her head slowly and straightened- leveling her gaze with Malachai's as she growled softly. "Just back down brute and stop trying to pick fights you have no chance of winning against. Be a good pup and run home" Her teeth clicked together as her jaws snapped warningly. However she had her own secret message twisted in, trying to warn Malachai to leave before things got dangerous for the two of them but have it said harshly enough to make Teren think she was just mocking him. Her tail was raised higher than the Delta's but she made sure to keep it lower than Teren's. An argument about dominance with him was not something she was in the mood to get into. Her piercing gaze flicked from her friend to the Warrior female of the other pack. "And you too, scurry along" she growled lowly, silently praying the two would take her advice and chose life over pride. But a wolf's pride was a large thing and sometimes it blocked out common sense. She could only hope this would not be one of these situations or things were going to get dirty.

[Sorry for the wait!]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Warrior [Open!] Wandering Warrior [Open!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Warrior [Open!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1