Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New wolves? ( Scout Yuki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Empty
PostSubject: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2016, 06:17

Julianne walked around the territory of Erenyx, wanting to know the lands that this pack had claimed. She had walked far away from the pack clearing and now she found herself in front of some sort of bridge that lead over to an island. She followed the bridge and she felt how her paws met rocks instead of grass. She did not mind of course, having lived most of her life in a rocky area. She watched the water, she had never seen something that blue * I really should meet Naya and tell her about us being related * she thought. However, she could imagine the expression on her sister’s face, she would be shocked and she would most definitely be mad Julianne thought bitterly.  She continued to walk until she found a nice place to sit, letting the sun warm her body. She could not help but to think that it needed more than the sun to warm up her soul. She was a monster, she had killed her pack and then as pathetic as she was she had needed to stay in the area because of her body needing to heal after the fight. She had often wondered about staying rouge, no rules and no pack to follow just herself and her own world. But it would be lonely every wolf needed some companionship every once in a while, and of course she had a wish to one day get a mate and start her own family…

She got up and shook her head avoiding the thoughts of family; she was in a pack right now. She had to learn to respect those higher ranking than her. A fact that was hard since she never really had any respect towards those higher ranking than her, in her old pack respect was nothing. Her former alpha was weak and made sure that everybody were treated equally of course she had trouble learning respect when she had never learned of it before.

Last edited by Omega Julianne on March 22nd 2016, 04:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information
Purchases: second and third characters

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 20:08

The lithe scout padded complacently through her pack's vast holdings, her paws squelching vociferously through the sludge like remnant of the prior season. She glanced down at the muddy filth of the ground from time to time, her often harsh, flint gray gaze narrowed into weary slits. The soft, cool, somewhat comforting blanket of winter had departed too soon for her taste, and now the spring sun hung tersely over the clear cyan firmament, as if it was mocking her displeasure. Her heavy russet coat absorbed its searing rays with a despairing ease, and she would have scowled at the fact had she not labeled the act as a pragmatically useless endeavor. Why is it already getting hot? She questioned herself in irate silence, her snout hung low to the ground in the meager hopes of catching the tantalizing aroma of prey.

Her sister had adored spring and summer, though she was never really capable of comprehending why. Perhaps she merely enthusiastically awaited the days when she could watch the stream babble forth unhindered or catch the golden folds of the morning light weaving in between the pines. Perhaps she had merely been awaiting that easy avenue to lightness, the jubilant peace received from ignoring the malicious taunts of their various harassers and the disappointed scowls of their parents in order to lose herself in life's endless beauties. Yuki was far less talented at this extraordinary denial, this simplistic pursuit of elation. Yes, the grass was beautiful, yes, it's nice to hear the birds singing, she would agree with Usagi time and time again, in spite of the cynical acknowledgement of their hopeless positions, the cruel reality of their lives, constantly sitting at the front of her mind. They were outcasts, pariahs, and no abundance of spring time glee would erase that ceaseless fact. And yet, she would never once bring this to her sister's attention. How could she, when the hopeful delight of her ideals, her promise to protect this sole wolf who loved her, was her primary purpose in living at the time? A lonely sentiment, but a genuine, honestly devoted one as well. After all, what more could they do in a pack that had condemned them the solitude of unworthiness? What more could be done but hold fast to each other?

She sighed softly to herself as a plethora of solemn, hopelessly fond memories crossed her mind, and she found she no longer possessed the will to fight them. Another spring had arrived, and she still had not granted her sister solace. So many souls had been ripped from the Earth without justice, and there wasn't anyone left to fight for them. She would not permit herself defeat, though, not ever, and she reckoned with the entire season off, her wounds had healed sufficiently enough to allow her to embark on another scouting mission. I can be better... I can make myself better. The fervent mantra echoed through her mind as she suddenly came upon the cream yellow of a narrow shore, her analytical, determined focus drifting off with her relentless thoughts. I can't continue to fail... If I work hard enough, I cannot fail. I'll become strong enough that every worthless bastard on this miserable mud heap will know and fear my name.

She actually smirked somewhat at the thought, minutely energized by her resolve. She found herself wondering for a moment if perhaps Sir Malachai fancied sparring; skirmishing with a brute of his stature and experience would likely augment her own skills. She wasn't really consciously aware of the fact that she also considered it simply because she enjoyed speaking with him, because she hadn't known in a while now what it was like to have a friend. That word hadn't really existed to her since her sibling's atrocious demise.

She paused for a moment once she reached the water's edge, her attention pensive and austere as she observed the narrow, azure strait. There was an island not too far off, and in an instant she had challenged herself to swim across to it, to put the days of relentless practice she'd forced herself through to the test. She raised her snout slightly before splashing carefully into the clear expanse of blue, and she kicked her legs in a feverish paddle, fighting with all her might to keep her maw above the surface. Water rushed in in sporadic periods, and she sputtered with an irresolute virility, refusing to allow something as mundane as a lake to claim her. Her strokes were jerky and graceless, but she made it across the water without drowning, and she flopped onto the wet shore with a triumphant exhaustion, a smug grin painted on her snout. No, a meager body of water was not going to take her. Never again. And, if she quieted her movements, perhaps the lands' various waterways could be used to her occupational advantage.

As soon as she regained her strength, the young, blunt she-wolf pushed herself up to her paws, giving her thick, russet coat a firm shake in order to dispel the heavy amalgam of water and sand. It was then that an alien scent caught her attention, a smell that just barely resonated with the undertones of the pack. She narrowed her eyes slightly in abject curiosity before locating the source of the scent, a brown furred she wolf laying lazily in the sun in the near distance. She padded towards the other Fae with a calm austerity, knowing full well that she had likely seen her by now, if she happened to somehow not hear the nearly deafening cacophony of her swimming. Upon closer examination, she seemed somewhat distraught, and the lithe she-wolf cocked her head in aloof nonchalance, her usually crass demeanor surfacing with ease. "New to the pack and already depressed, I see. No surprise there, it's pandemic here. Don't worry though; live here long enough and you'll get used to life pissing in your food." there was no malice in her statement in spite of her blunt diction; it was but a casual comment to her, and she likely would have said the same thing regardless of who she was addressing. She contorted her side in to scratch an itch around the long scarring on her shoulder with her hind leg, her disposition lax and careless. "You got a name?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 04:27

Julianne looked at the fae when she spoke a small laughter escaped Julianne’s lips “ Depressed is such a strong word, and not a word I would use. More like trying to get used to living in a pack again and the whole respect thing ” she said as she sat down in front of the fae a rather strong scent of Erenyx came from her. *She must have been here a long time* Julianne thought as she scratched behind her ear “ My name is Julianne, what is your name? ” she causally asked as she stretched her front legs as they slowly began to sleep from being still for some time. Julianne looked around them, no other wolves could be heard or seen now and the scent of this pack was thick in the air. It still tickled Julianne’s nose every time she took a breath. She hoped get used to the scent and being back in a pack where the superiors demanded respect from her, she briefly wondered if it was the same way in the other packs. * Thinking about leaving this pack? Ah so fast at committing treason, but you have never been one for living with others* a voice inside her mind haunted her *No! There is nothing wrong with wondering about the other packs. It is not treason, it is simply being curious* she thought. Julianne shook her skull to get rid of the voice, it was true that she never had been one for the whole pack thing, but she knew that every wolf need company from time to time. Nevertheless, perhaps she would be better off as a loner. No, I am part of a pack right now that is the only thing that matters; I have to learn to respect those above me! She hated how her thoughts haunted her like that. She was no weak wolf! She had to be a strong wolf; she just had to.
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 19:08

She watched as the she-wolf expelled a short cackle, a minute smirk pulling at the edge of her maw as she explained her latent trouble with submission. She couldn't say she didn't understand the Fae, not in the slightest; she herself believed the artificial rank system as something of an insignificant farce. If it functioned as every idyllic dolt claimed it did in reality, and wolves were promoted based on the strength of their character, that would certainly be one thing. But too many fledgling sadists and lumbering, impulsive behemoths were awarded these niceties for nothing more than their capacity for brutality, or their abject, nihilistic ties to their promoter. She had a bit more respect for wolves like Tundra and Braelyn, and Malachai, though she teased him for it, whose titles were reflections of their work and their ability to lead, but Teren and his brothers? Her alpha had, from what she'd heard, only achieved his "gloriously powerful" rank by slaughtering the previous demagogue without provocation. His siblings only possessed the privelage of an inflated ego because they were related to him. And her own brother, for all his talents and intellect, was little more than a treacherous slug, a blood thirsty psychopath out for the avaricious splendor of power. He didn't give half a shit about the wolves he would lead, about the work required of him nor the terse admiration of their parents. His title as heir was nothing more than an incredibly foolish, atrocious lie. And her pack had been swift to turn on him following his asinine slaughter, the merciless theft of her sister's life and the lives of their parents.

Her expression had fallen into a bout of grave austerity as she reminded herself of the monster she was so ambitiously set on eradicating, but her lax disposition returned somewhat as her peer asked her name, a short sigh leaving her maw as she dispelled the exasperated enmity of her thoughts. "Yuki." She responded simply, her analytical gray gaze reserved and observant. "So, what, were you a rogue before coming here then?" She inquired dubiously, her tone noticeably gaining the easy sarcasm she so often employed. "I mean, how can you resist rolling onto your back in godly admiration of the rotting corpses sporting around a label they think even the fabric of reality itself must idolize?" She snickered before stretching her limbs out languidly behind her, her demeanor blunt and careless. "Every other idiot with half a brain is going to whine and cry about you not submitting for some reason or other; just fake it. No one will give a damn if you're sincere."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2016, 02:55

I lived in a small pack before I came here. Respect did not exist there. I did something that was unthinkable for those in the pack and in the end; around me the corpses of my former pack laid around me. I waited for a couple of days before I could move on to my father’s pack, only to find them dead. I then found my half-sister, she does not know of me… yet. I stalked her while she made her way to this area; she then joined a pack… Helidos I think it is called. It made me think about joining a pack myself. I went to this border and now here I am ” Julianne said with no tone to indicate how she felt about this “ what about you? Rouge or did you left your old pack? ” she asked as she stretched her body lazily. The spring sun warmed her body a bit, she almost missed the winters cold, she had never liked spring or summer it was way too warm. She longed for the cold of the autumn and winter. She looked over at the fae; she was a pretty one. For a second Julianne envied the Yuki’s beautiful body. She shook her head trying to get rid of all the thoughts. It would have been better if she just had stayed as a loner, then she would not have to be sitting here envying a fae of her body.
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2016, 08:23

The Fae narrowed her savant gray gaze in pensive contemplation upon hearing the she-wolf's origins, her body now alert with a quiet intrigue. Two packs completely slaughtered... Only a monster could be responsible for such a heinous act, and her aloof peer was the proprietor of one of them. Her expression remained cooly austere and reserved nonetheless, offering no indication of her surging indignation besides the minute sinking of her claws into the wet sand. What in hell could compel her to such a fate? From how she spoke it appeared to be an act of self defense, but she was unaware if the assault was warranted or not. That all hinged on what it was she had done to antagonize her pack mates into such a state.

She shifted back slightly on her paws at her responsive inquire, the cautious suspicion of her flint like focus never wavering. A pang of recurrent shame and dejection constricted her chest as the memory of her atrociously broken promise again resurfaced to the front of her mind, and she huffed out a heavy sigh, her lackadaisical focus drifting off slightly into a void. She had only spoken aloud about her sister once, and even then, it had seemed far too soon. "oh, I was just the ever happy little omega of my birth pack." She stated mockingly after a wavering moment of indecision, a resentful smirk stretched across her maw. "Of course, who wouldn't be thrilled to be their pack mate's chew toy? I didn't really give a shit about any of them, though. There was only one wolf I cared about, and... That person was murdered. I left after that." She tilted her head down to scratch an irritating itch behind her ear, her aloof, crass demeanor concealing her ever present emptiness. "So you're sister's in Helidos, hmm? Teren just caused a crap ton of useless trouble with them last fall; that's when I got these lovely marks." She scoffed as she indicated the long tearing along her chest and shoulder, quietly eager to change the topic of conversation from the onerous guilt of her history.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 05:14

Julianne noticed how the fae’s claws dug into the ground and could easily imagine what was going through her mind “ I only killed the pack I lived in. I found my father’s pack dead when I arrived. In my old pack, I was autay. There were a pup who was born nearly blind. His parents wanted him to live even though it would be far better if he was dead ” Julianne said as she watched the other fae before she continued “ him and I talked a lot, he was wiser than his age and he wanted to die. I promised him that he would die and that I would be the one to kill him. We walked to the pack clearing and I called the others together. I explained how unfair it was to keep him alive when he wished to die, and then I killed him. Of course, the others were furious; I had disobeyed the alphas orders and acted on my own. ” she said as she looked at the water surrounding the island. The water were so blue, it was pretty but it reminded her of her own father and her own eyes. She should really contact her sister; she needed to know that she was okay. Even though they had never shared a word, Julianne wanted to keep her sister safe after all, Naya was her sister by blood. She listened to Yuki as she told of a war and for a moment, she could almost taste the blood of her pack in her mouth and the feeling of her claws digging into their skin, but she said none of that.
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 06:42

She turned her head slightly as she listened to Julianne's elaboration, her stolid gray gaze harsh and severe despite her careless demeanor. "How do you know he wanted to die, really?" She inquired, the usual mocking of her tone swiftly vanishing as an austere gravitas took its place. She could recall copious instances from her early puphood when she had, in the tortured youth of lonely solitude, silently longed for some predator to swipe her away in the night, to fall through some unseen crevice in the snow, for her parents to just nip through her neck and dispose of her already instead of prolonging the agony of their disappointed glowers. She despised the horrible, cruel world, hated her parents for pushing her into it, loathed every peer who taunted and harassed her for the sake of their sadistic pleasure. There were a plethora of moments, baleful, excruciating moments, when she wished she was dead. There were plenty of moments when she glared out at Hasoka as he reveled in all of his glorious admiration and wished for his death. There were so many instances when she pondered and welcomed the notion of nonexistence, and yet... Never once did she actually make an attempt. She couldn't, because every time the debilitating concept crossed her mind, every moment she was overcome with the sullen indignation of the injustice of life dragging her along be the neck, Usagi would trundle up beside her through the snow, badgering her to play or asking for her help or launching into one of her long, idle talks. She would vehemently repel Death at any cost as she and her sister grew closer, as they isolated themselves from their pack's enmity, as she promised with enduring sincerity to always protect her. She wasn't certain if she deterred the notion out of concern for her sister's life, or out of her own terror of spending eternity all alone, but she repressed it either way. She was grateful that she did; had she died back then, there would be no one to bring her sister justice, and she never would have made her way here, or met all the wolves she had.

She shifted her hardened gaze over so that she could address her directly, her tone even and firm. "How could you have known he truly wanted to die, when he himself was likely unaware of what that concept entailed? Perhaps he wanted to have been born with normal vision. Perhaps he wanted his life to run a less a painful course. Perhaps he wanted someone to believe he was worth something. Whatever it was that caused him agony, it was relief he wanted. There is not a single living thing on this planet that truly wants to die." her focus drifted out to the complacent blue of the lake, a thorn lacerating her frigid heart as she harshly grit her teeth. Hasoka slaughtered their parents because he believed them unfit for life. He murdered their sister, the only person Yuki had, because he perceived her as weaker, lesser, as someone who would be better off dead, because she wasn't as strong as him. "What made you think you had any authority to decide who deserves death?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2016, 09:24

He told me on multiply occasions, I was the only wolf in the pack that didn’t tell him that he should fight on and live like his parents wished for him to do! ” Julianne snarled showing her fangs and she got a feeling how the fur on her back straightened in the air as she looked at the fae, how dare she doubt that she didn’t do what he wished! “ I once saved him from dying out in a snow blizzard, he wanted to die so badly yet none would let him. That night I promised him that I would do it when the time was right. I have no authority to say who may live and who may die but I made him a promise and I do not break my promises ” she said with anger in her voice her icy blue eyes were burning with rage. She dug her claws into the ground before she did something she knew that she would regret deeply or perhaps not so much when she thought about it. “ I might be a monster and a killer but I knew that he truly wished to die ” she said gaining a bit more control over her anger and slowly her fur laid down following her back. Yet her fangs were still out and the fire in her eyes were still burning as she watched the fae in front of her. She almost waited for an attack as she could feel how her body tensed up ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 18:12

The russet furred she-wolf's austere frown deepened into a pained, resentful scowl as she mentioned her promise. She was not capable of concealing the loathing flash of shame that crossed her analytical focus, and she was certain she had noticed it. Certainly, she could judge her harshly for her choices if she believed them unethical, but she could not claim to possess as complete a fealty to her word. She was still giving everything she had attempting to atone for her broken promise, her failure to protect the only wolf she'd ever loved.

She was silent for a moment before expelling a bitter cackle, her tone brash and unhindered. "Oh, I definitely understand that." She commented wryly, a cruel regret tainting her blunt grin. "there isn't anything more important than keeping one's promises, preserving your dignity, your trust. Plenty of sacrifices are worth making if it means keeping the word given to someone you care for, because when it all comes down to it, your ability to avoid loneliness is more important than doing what's moral. But playing God has consequences, as I'm sure you are by now well aware of." She wasn't certain who she was addressing by now, but she had an aching qualm that her cruel address was really meant for herself. She deplored thinking about it, asking herself what she expected to happen when vengeance was finally within her reach. Did she truly believe she could kill Hasoka without facing negative consequences? Was she willing to give up her life, her companions, her cognizance for this, if that was what her success required? She felt as if she was being ripped apart inside by two intangible, excruciating pains, the chaotic, asinine agony of her own abandonment, loss, and solitude, and the gripping notion of losing everything she was just beginning to understand.

Last edited by Scout Yuki on March 21st 2016, 07:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 08:04

My promise to that pup was more worth than any other promise I have given ” Julianne said heated as she looked at the fae before she moved around stretching her body before she stopped at the edge looking at the water * A monster I am, and a monster I will continue to be. Nevertheless, a promise is something that I keep * Julianne thought shortly before she looked back at Yuki with some sort of a grin in her otherwise expressionless face. “ Not even the gods have the authority to take away lives of people. Gods and spirits alike are nothing more than stories, gods are something created by weak wolves who needs something to blame when everything goes wrong ” she said shortly the anger slowly leaving her body and her eyes returned to their normal emotionless state. She scratched her ear as she felt it tingle annoyingly. ” Anyway, what are you doing out here Yuki? ”she asked trying to sound at least a bit polite towards the fae by using her name before she shortly drank the cold water and walked back to the spot she sat on before.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 08:29

Just a friendly reminder, "people" and human things are not nor ever have existed...
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2016, 08:31

The lanky she-wolf tilted her head slightly at her statement, a disconnected kind of curiosity passing over her austere expression. She hadn't ever seriously pondered the existence of external, divine forces; she just found it irritating when some wolves exhibited this inexplicable belief that they possessed the power to control and influence someone else's fate however they pleased. Now that the concept was lucidly presented to her, the pragmatic she-wolf wasn't quite certain what to think. She'd heard a plethora of merciless stories from her various puphood tormentors, brutal imaginings of weak, unwanted wolves being smitten from the Earth for their patent lack of value or purpose. The putrid whining of her harassers had always been personally easy to tune out and ignore; she never snapped or lashed out violently until she noticed that they were frightening her sister. She couldn't see how there could be any truth to that frivolous drivel. She was certain her peers had merely conjured up the tales in order to mock them.

But... then again, she couldn't really imagine an individual's consciousness just... disappearing, or, moreover, she merely didn't want to believe that was the case. Even though she knew full well that her sister was gone forever, she had a difficult time conceiving of something so empty as nonexistence. She couldn't, not even in the most cynical, logical front of her cognizance, accept the fact that every trace of her sibling's being was gone. If she did... she would have to accept what was already seeming likelier and likelier. That she really was all alone, and would be, in life and death alike.

She pulled herself from her useless pondering to reply to Julianne's inquiry, and her smirk of casual nonchalance returned with invariable ease as she forced away her unwanted qualms of unease. "I was testing out a new tactic for my occupation." She stated aloofly before examining the pad of her paw, her voice muffling somewhat as she attempted to move a bothersome shred of debris with her teeth. "I'm Erenyx's lovely scout, anyways. I'm supposed to infiltrate our neighbor's property and gain information. I imagine I'll be spying again soon enough, now that my body's recovered, that is, if our friends nearby have anything important to reveal." She didn't care immensely for providing Teren with gossip; she sneaked around for her own purposes, and her extended range allotted her an augmented opportunity to pursue her goal. "Has anyone given you something to do yet? I mean it is spring. Most wolves are scrambling to restock food and herbs from winter."

(Sorry for the wait! and maybe we could change the "people" to "wolves." I can't edit the title of the thread)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2016, 09:59

" I'm an omega right now. I asked to be autay, but since the Whole idea of respect is foreign for me Delta Caspian made me omega " she said " So useful things? Not really. I have just been hanging around here and there " she said with a small smile at Yuki, a scout. She had always admired scouts, going to other territories exploring and getting more information about the world outside their own pack. While everybody else would stay in their own pack and do whatever their abilities were. She looked up at Yuki with a hint of admiration in her eyes before she made it disappear. " Well is there anything interesting going on outside our own little pack? " she asked curiously, as she hoped that there at least were some sort of news from outside Erenyx. " Do you know anything of Helidos?" she asked personally she didn’t know much other than her sister were in that pack now and that she was a healer. Julianne shook the thoughts of her sister out of her head as she focused on Yuki once more.

(OOC: No need to apologize I have changed it to wolves ^^)
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2016, 08:41

The crass she-wolf expelled a bemused cackle as her peer explained her current position, her disposition lax as she lied down carelessly in the sand, still somewhat weary from her swim. "That's the same crotchety old brute who accepted me when I first graced this place with my presence." She remarked wryly, a mocking grin evident on her snout in spite of her calm demeanor. "He surprised me really; I never submitted to anyone in my birth pack because none of the adults thought we worth their time, and my peers were really just more interested in harassing us. But no, rank is only the most vital concept in existence here, we'd all just be so lost and helpless without it." She mimicked a dejected whine before snickering once more, the potent sarcasm of her tone gradually melding into an earnest lamentation. "Eh, Old Caspian's really not near as bad as his brother. Lyo can be repugnant when he wants, but his motives aren't really sadistic. I've never met our newest beta, but if Teren trusts his sibling enough to give him the same position as his mindless servant than I doubt the two are really that different." She rolled her eyes at the nihilistic mess that was Erenyx's governing system, her tone apathetic as she glanced carelessly out at the dark blue water lapping languidly at the shore. "I was an omega before becoming the scout. Can't say it was unenjoyable having time to myself, but it can get boring do nothing productive. I wouldn't worry about it though; the pack's practically infested with pups at the moment and our autay will probably want all the help she can get." It was a strange truth; both Juno and Braelyn had begotten large litters, and now the pack clearing was somewhat overrun with Teren's spawn. She wasn't certain how she felt about that. She hadn't ever spent much time around juveniles, and she'd never seriously considered having any of her own.

She raised a brow in attentive silence as the Fae inquired of her actions in the lands of other packs, specifically Helidos, and she was silent for a brief cessation, unsure of what she was willing to divulge. "I was chased out by one of their warriors the last time I tried to enter, though they've just lost two leaders in swift succession recently and I doubt they're really all that stable. I wouldn't know anything of your sister specifically." She replied austerely after a moment, figuring based on what Julianne had told her that that was her reason for asking. She supposed she understood her desire fairly well; family was a near unbreakable tie, and it seemed as though the Helidos Fae was all she had left. Having no one but her sister was a familiar sentiment, and she expelled a quiet huff as she gazed down hollowly at her paws, her claws sinking slowly into the soft sand. "You should try the neutral territories, if you want to find her. And... If you can't, I could try to get a message to her, possibly." She didn't know why she was offering her help; it wasn't any of her business, she bore no responsibility here. But... She couldn't help but wonder what she would have done if Usagi was still there, what lengths she would have gone to to find her. She was already willing to risk most everything to locate her brother, though that was almost for entirely opposite reasons. Well, it'd be a useful expedition anyway. I never got the chance to scour Helidos's territory as thoroughly as I would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 10:03

Julianne looked at Yuki with wide eyes” Could you bring her a message? Just tell her to meet an old friend of hers in Falls of Serenity if you get the chance. Her name is Naya and I think she is a healer. If you could do that I will be in debt to you ” Julianne said. She did not know if Naya knew of them being sisters so better be on the safe side, Naya seemed like a soft wolf that would be more than pleased to meet with an old friend, Julianne hoped hell would not break loose when she found out about them being sisters. She looked over at Yuki, perhaps it was best to tell her about the situation “ Naya doesn’t know of us being sisters. Her father was from another pack where he was mated with her mother. He knew me mother from her youth, and one day they fell in love or something like that. In addition, I was born. He visited me from time to time when I was growing up, he mentioned his mate being pregnant. He hoped that I would visit him and my half siblings someday. I did, when I left my pack I searched for him. Found him dead with the rest of his pack. I was about to leave when a scent caught my attention. It turned out to be Naya trying to heal her mother who had last her memory of Naya. I stayed close by, never revealing myself. Always watching out for Naya. I followed her when she went looking for another pack. You could say it was because of her I began to look for a pack myself. She is so gentle, so soft and in some way, she is weak. Even though she does not know me, I do care about her in some sort of way. ” Julianne told Yuki, and for once she was surprised that she actually told Yuki this, she didn’t really know the fae, but Julianne had a feeling that Yuki would understand somehow.

(ooc: Naya is my other character )
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 15:09

The she-wolf listened in stern silence to her request, quietly uncertain of what exactly she had agreed to do. Though the brutal war had occurred two seasons ago now, there was still a great deal of enmity brewing between the two packs, a hostile resentment she doubted a few measly months could remediate. Their alpha as well as one of their betas had been slaughtered, and Juno was still being held captive in Erenyx. It was a treacherous time to be sniffing around Helidos's borders; she recalled in an instant her malevolent skirmish with Banshee, the merciless fight with the ginger brute that had nearly killed her. No matter what egoistic propaganda her pack happened to spread regarding Helidos's weakness, they possessed a multitude of combative, fairly skilled warriors.

What would happen if she was caught? She doubted she'd receive anything as harsh as death from her potential captors; no, that threat would come from her own alpha, undoubtedly. If she entered and was discovered, she would have to ensure to procure a safe amount of vital information. Teren would not dare kill her if she had information to yeild regarding his enemies. It would be best if I avoided capture altogether, and I've got a few new strategies on my paws since my little quarrel with the flea at the border. Still, failure was, as much as she desired to avoid it, a dire possibility, one that could potentially set her even further back from her own personal goals.

She narrowed her flint gray gaze slightly in austere contemplation as Julianne recounted the discovery of her sister, taking sharp note of the fact that she was not aware of their relation. Her hard, pragmatic expression softened somewhat as she mentioned her concern, and she glanced out at the gently rippling waves, recalling with a painful fervor all she had done as a juvenile to protect Usagi, to serve the sole purpose her life as an unwanted outcast had. "Alright, I can try to look for her." She released the final remnant of her inhibitions with a short sigh, knowing full well there was no honor in backing out from her word. She was going to keep a promise. "You said she's a healer? I'll probably be looking around a meadow then. What does she look like?" She had already taken note of what Julianne described as a demure nature; she supposed that made things easier. Delivering a message would likely prove difficult if her subject was intent of fighting her at first glimpse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) New wolves? ( Scout Yuki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New wolves? ( Scout Yuki)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1