Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Home?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A New Home? Empty
PostSubject: A New Home? A New Home? Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 21:27

Flowers and trees were starting to bloom, as birds flew overhead chirping. The long lasting snow from winter was starting to melt, promising a new beginning in the world. The soft, lush grass crunched underneath Zerek's paws as he made his way into the densely, tree populated forest. His tail dragged on the ground as he hung his head and sighed in defeat. Thinking that no matter how hard he tries to find what he desires, he will never get it. Especially the hell he went through the pass year that seems to never cease for him in his life.

After a few moments, Zerek caught a whiff of the scent of a pack. A scent of pack... finally! he thought excitedly. Maybe he would get what he desires this time? His hopes rising and his eyes brightening, he perked up his head to look around for the border. He followed the faint scent quickly, then gradually slowed down to a full stop as the scent got stronger. Sitting on his haunches, I hope I have not crossed the border on accident. he thought worriedly as he anxiously looked around, taking in his surrounding from his spot. Thinking to be safe than sorry, he decided to stay where he was. Lifting up his maw to the sky he howled a short tune for all to hear, then lowered his maw and waited for someone in the pack to find him. As he waited, he thought how this could be the start of his new life and what could lay ahead for him in this new beginning.
Back to top Go down
Elite Desoto
Elite Desoto

Wolf Information
Purchases:

A New Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home? A New Home? Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 21:35

@Zerek . words . notes: Whale whale whale hello there~ .
thx »

i would kill to be a
mile away
or feel the
breath you'll take
but fate
.....won't
let.....
me

The seasons had changed and the Elite was still trying to wrap his head around things that had occurred during the winter months. Or mainly just one thing: Braelyn. He hadn't seen it coming, and yet it seemed as if it was there the entire time. Almost as if he knew it was going to happen, deep down somewhere, but once the moment happened it was shocking. He still couldn't believe it and it had been a few weeks already. Fate had surrendered in this round, and Desoto finally felt like he had accomplished something. Overcame a milestone that should have been crossed years ago. And he never wanted to go back. It was hard not being able to express his excitement, even though he knew that he wouldn't be as close to the results as he so liked. But it was something the two would have to work out, and he wasn't the type of wolf to abandon another.

The borders were fairly quiet over the winter months. Then again, not many wolves wanted to travel during the winter. He knew he didn't. But to have a call so soon shocked him. It was short and quick, getting the point across. 'Come aid me.' Figuring he was the closest wolf to the stranger, he would take upon the task of interrogating. He hadn't met a wolf on the border in quite some time. And perhaps this was the chance for him to start changing a few things in his behavior, though, he wouldn't change everything. Just little things that needed to be tweaked. All else should be pretty good in his eyes. Heading towards where the call hailed from, the brute mentally prepared himself for this action. It didn't take much, just a gentle refresher as to what his duties were upon the borders.

Approaching through the trees his eyes calmly scanned over the grey brute before him. And it almost made him stop in his tracks. So similar in looks, but no. The eyes were different, as was the gender. He blinked once before shaking his head subtly, clearing his mind of his past. Where ever she was was unknown to him, he could only hope for the best. He plastered no smile onto his face, and instead simply instigated the conversation with, "Well, aren't you the first flower to come out of it's bud on the tree?" Stepping forward a few more paces, he then stood tall and proud. Fully showing off his high ranking, but toning it done so the other knew he did not rule these lands. "Welcome to the borders of Agavos. I am Desoto, the Elite of this pack. What's your name and how can I help you today?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A New Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home? A New Home? Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 02:03

The wind blew through his fur as he waited for a wolf to show up. While he waited, he used that spare time to get himself mentally prepared for what could end up into a life and death situation. Also, he made sure that his posture was neutral. Nor dominant or submissive. He didn't want to give the other wolf the wrong impression of him challenging them or him being very pathetic.

His ears flickered as he heard leave bustle around and saw a huge black wolf pop out. By judging the other's posture and how he carried himself, Zerek assumed that the brute was not the alpha, but a high ranking wolf. He listened to the wolf who calls himself Elite Desoto. Whom he said he was on the border of Agavos. Making his assumptions correct about this new wolf.  After he finished his last sentence, Zerek lowered his head in greeting and respect. Speaking calmly, "Yes, I am apparently the first flower to come out." Unsure what the other wolf meant by that, but continued on "And Greetings Elite Desoto of Agavos. I am Zerek and I come from a far away pack from here that is no more. I only come to seek a new home." Lifting his back up to the elite "I can offer Agavos my protection and fighting skills, or anything that is required of me to earn my place in this pack" he added confidently as he gazed at the black brute before him. Hoping the elite won't turn him down as waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Elite Desoto
Elite Desoto

Wolf Information
Purchases:

A New Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home? A New Home? Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 22:21

short but gets the point. again, apologies for the wait!

A slight chuckle drifted through the Elite's jaws. Although the other wolf's words were somewhat agreeing to his rather odd statement, the darker male could easily pick up on the confusion he carried. However he let the other continue to speak, nodding his head once or twice in acknowledgment to the other's words. and offering. During those brief moments while his jaws remained closed, Desoto scanned the frame and physical stance of the stranger. He seemed strong, and definitely had the energy and desire to serve. Not in a bad way of course. Overall he appeared to have a fairly good head upon his shoulders, though the final judgement for that would have to be seen in time. "One step ahead of the game I see," the elder brute would muse. "And you seem to be youthful, fairly young I suppose? Indeed like the first bloomed flower. You see, to put it fairly simply, an Alpha is like the trunk of a tree. The base. The branches are his higher ranked and more trusted wolves. The flowers and leaves that might grow are the rest of the population. The flowers being the knew and the leaves the older. They offer more appeal and physical beauty to the tree, the pack. And since you are the first, in my knowledge, to come to us in spring, you are the flower that has first bloomed." Shifting his weight he cleared his throat. "Well, Zerek, I can offer you a place among us as a Warrior. A basic rank, but still of importance. To gain my permission of entry, you simply have to promise me, and ultimately my Alpha, your loyalty and services. Do so, and Warrior Zerek of Agavos shall become your new identity."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A New Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home? A New Home? Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 16:58

Zerek had his full attention to the Elite in front of him. He nodded once in while to prove to the Elite that he was listening to him as he spoke. Oh, that's what he meant by being the first bloom. he thought, realization dawning in front him. I should have known... groaning and shaking his head mentally at his stupidity of something that he should have gotten the first time. Or maybe not? He thought thoughtfully afterwards, but shook it off whatever it was, refocusing onto the Elite. Who cleared his throat, interrupting his train of thoughts about what he said before. The Elite having his attention once again, he listened with seriousness plastered across his maw as he knows that this is going to be important for him to listen to. After the wolf opposite of him was done speaking, Zerek nodded, speaking with sincerity and steadiness "Yes I do Elite Desoto. You and the Alpha have my unfaltering loyalty. I will do my best to my ability to serve and protect Agavos from opposing forces that seek to destroy this pack." He paused, flattening his ears, Zerek bowed his head to his soon to-be superior to show his respect and devotion to serve. Knowing that he meant ever word he said to the Elite. He would protect Agavos meaning if it meant dying for them."I promise you, that you won't regret your decision in the near future." he added with a strong feeling of purpose and sincerity, lifting his head back up to the Elite.

(IC: Its fine. No need to apologize. I understand, I have been studying like crazy the pasted few days for a Final on Friday)
Back to top Go down
Elite Desoto
Elite Desoto

Wolf Information
Purchases:

A New Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home? A New Home? Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 15:49

200th POST!!!!

To him, the stranger named Zerek seemed to have a good heart. Although seemingly normal, under the circumstances to the wolves that called Agavos home, Desoto thought there to be more to him than what the other let on. Of course, that was the same with any wolf in the world. After all, who gave away all of themselves at first meeting? .....Oh wait. I did do that, ....once. He mentally scolded himself for thinking something hypocritical. To find it strange when others did it, only to actually have done it himself. And look where that encounter got him. In love, and a litter of his half children soon to be born, with a female who shouldn't be on his list to call his own. But she was, to him at least, and he wouldn't have it any other way. Discarding the thoughts from the she-wolf, who constantly came up in the back of his mind, the Elite now refocused onto the young wolf before him. He was swearing his loyalty and service. He seemed proud to do it, sincere and steady was his voice. Once finished he bowed his head in respect, emitting a small smile from the black brute. He then spoke of the decision not being regretted. He seemed sure, but the pessimist couldn't confirm nor deny the statement. We shall see, Zerek. We shall see. Instead of voicing it aloud, Desoto stepped back and gestured with his muzzle for the other to enter. "Then welcome home, Warrior Zerek. I will be heading back to the camp, if you so wish to follow. If not, this is your home. You can explore them as you please." Nodding once, he turned around and began the trek back to where the wolves slept during the night hours. Letting the newbie decide which course of action he chose to take.

Welcome to Agavos Zerek! Please change your name to Warrior Zerek and join the Agavos group under the Ranks tab at the top of the screen. You do not have to reply to this thread, but you can if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home? A New Home? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1