Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Devil's Reject

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Devil's Reject Empty
PostSubject: The Devil's Reject The Devil's Reject Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 22:19

tag: Alpha Desmond | Words: 781 | Location: Agavos Boarder  

there she is, the devil's  
Reject  

Her padded paws pressed down against the solid earth, the snow had already melted however made the soil still slightly damp. Her head was hung slightly low keeping it even with her shoulder blades that popped visibly as she stalked forward. This was her first attempt into joining a new pack since the incident with her other pack. She knew she couldn't keep herself drawn away from a pack due to her mistake as a leader, she was brought up to belong to one. The female's ears swiveled on the top of her skull, eyes staring down against the ground not sure what was possessing her to do such a thing. She was doing well on her own, Sloan... her name even means Warrior. Her steps began to drag as she heard the various sounds of the forest. Rabbits skirting along the path, a few bees buzzing above her in a tree. Their elegant flying patterns careful to look out for their comrades who were exiting the hive.

She wondered what it would be like to be a bee, they never stop working always have a mission... She perked her head to the side, now here she was thinking about becoming a bee. The she-wolf shook her head as she realized she stopped to get herself distracted by such foolery. No, she couldn't let her mind be swayed anymore, there were things that needed to be done. An alpha or beta to be met... Of course they don't know about her arrival, she wasn't sure what pack she was looking for. The Erenyx was a good choice, however, she wasn't sure that she would be able to keep her tongue long enough, besides she would possibly start a quarrel between a few of the pack mates.

Sloan was bored, she was entirely too bored as she now sat at the entrance of the territory the scent of heavy urine exceeded into her nostrils as she sniffed. It was a male Alpha yet to claim a mate, she lowered her head and began to sniff a bit more, female Beta as well. She couldn't smell anything else besides a few other different scents possibly by the various hunters and warriors that resided into the pack. The white furred she-wolf began to move onto her back haunches. Staring out over the thick trees she pulled her wet black nose to the sky. Her eyes closed as she took in a deep breath before a powerful howl rang clear and melodic across the boarders and into the pack grounds. She ended her greeting howl and moved up so she was back on all fours. Unsure of how long she will be responded to but she didn't have anywhere to be at a specific time.

The aquamarine eyes maneuvered slowly over to the thickets as a brown bunny poked it's nose out wiggling vigorously to catch a scent. Of course immediately detecting the wolf's presence the rabbit was quick to retreat back inside the confines of it's burrow. She smirked towards herself as she could have easily had a good lunch but disregarded it as she did not wish to make a first impression with blood stains against her fur. Looking over herself the strip of grey running down the base of her neck along her spine while the rest of her fur was pure white sometimes becoming matted due to the various twigs and the thickness of her coat. Her tongue poked out as she began to pant while she waited not wishing to over heat in the sun she also found shade under a nearby tree keeping herself visible for the wolves to detect her.

Sloan began to ponder on if this really was the best decision, of course it was. She could live fine without a pack but if she were to come across any other wolves in a territory then she could easily scrap up in a fight. She also had grown used to the pack life and although she hid her emotions well she still felt like she should not back out from a pack due to the incident she had with the other. It wasn't fair to her, of course she somewhat missed her brothers but she would never admit it to herself fully nor ever to them. There was no love in that pack only duty and she was going to do the same thing that she had done their. Protect and stay away from her feelings.'Think with your head, not your heart.' She could almost hear her Grandfather's voice inside her head.

Last edited by Sloan on March 17th 2016, 11:08; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

The Devil's Reject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Reject The Devil's Reject Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 09:55

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

The sound of a single howl resonated itself within the dwelling of the King. Desmond stirred himself from a seated position and walked out of the den. His hulking form lowered towards the ground, stretching and curling his tail as he allowed his muscles some extra room. He yawned, allowing his tongue to loll out of his mouth. The saliva dripped from his maw, trickling onto the ground. He stood up straight and shook his body from side to side, from the tip o his tail to the end of his nose. The extra fluffs of fur seemed to fly from his body. With the warmer weather, his bottom coat would begin to flee from him, allowing himself to cool off. Sometimes he would rip the poofs off himself, but now was not the time for that. When the call was made, he needed to go and greet the new comer. But he took his time. He walked along the borders, stopping every now and then to make sure his scent was the most prominent one along the lines. He marked his territory and progressed forth. He was careful not to mark too much outside his borders. Desmond was finally approaching the guest. His tail hung over his back, his ears were alert and his head held high, and moved to greet her. She was a white wolf, much like the other white wolves he had seen. Though he had to admit, there never really was a difference between the all black or the all white, only the eyes. After making note of her features, he spoke in a friendly tone. "Welcome, I am Alpha Desmond of Agavos. What brings you to my lands?"

with great responsibility comes a lot of bullshit...
template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Devil's Reject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Reject The Devil's Reject Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 21:06

tag. Alpha Desmond | Words: 533 | Location: Agavos Boarder  

Look at her, a devil's'  
 reject  

The she-wolf starred off in the general direction of the pack, her ears perked and swiveling every now and again when she heard the snapping of twigs or the crunch of leaves only finding out it was a different animal and nothing of importance to her. The female pushed herself back up on her paws as she paced for a moment getting rather bored. She did not like to be kept waiting nor did she have the patience to do so. She had to get used to the lower ranking system but she will not be a warrior for long, she will prove her worth to the Alpha if she must. She knew she was capable of such things and would wait and see what the future had in store for her, however, even then a wolf could only wait for so long. The female's paws continued to press into the warmth of the dirt as her body poked out into the sun, instantly glad for her whitened fur, not attracting too much heat if she were a darker color. Sloan paused as she heard something in the distance and finally a large wolf made himself known as he walked over towards her.

Sloan had watched him for a moment the way his steady and even strides towards her were his tail curled above his back showing a sign of his self worth, the Alpha. Slowly she brought her form downwards, her stomach falling to the ground as her head turned to the left revealing her neck. Tail tucked between her legs, her ears falling downwards and when given permission to do so she straightened herself upwards once again, keeping her body low and even as a sign of respect for the other. She would not be disgraceful to an alpha or anyone else in the higher ranks for now, as she had no reason to do so. She kept her thoughts blank, her eyes falling down to the ground and working her way up the other's form. His coat a variety of bright and dark browns with patches of blacks. Then her aqua irises met those of an emerald green, her eyes only holding boredom and barely any emotion at all, except for a soft neutral feeling.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance Alpha Desmond of Agavos. I have came to your lands in hope for you to accept me into your pack as a humble warrior. I am willing to dedicate myself to you as well as the other wolves that have the pleasure to call this land their hom Sloan's voice was steady and she had not much feelings in her words, feelings were hard for someone who was so lifeless she could not see herself with friends or a lover, she was a fighter and raised to act accordingly. Sloan's head gently cocked to the side as she thought she had heard something in the distance but realized it was nothing of harm and once again kept her focus upon the alpha, her tail slightly tucked between her legs allowing her neck to be shown easily for the Alpha to attack if he so shall choose.

Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

The Devil's Reject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Reject The Devil's Reject Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 14:56

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

Desmond had always considered himself to be one of the easiest Alphas to get along with. But with that being said, each wolf has a special thing they truly hate when others did. His was eye contact. Unless a wolf had earned his trust, or was one of his high ranking wolves, he didn't want any wlf to give him such disrespect. Immediately as it happened, Desmond changed from a friendly tone to an angered one. His snarls were deep and loud. Sure she tucked her tail and bowed slightly to the ground, but averting eye contact was the number one sign of submission. With her eyes locked on his, he would not look away. Other wolves had made the same mistake of this, they had learned never to do it again. So she would be no different. He took a few steps closer to her, so he could stand above her. His snarls were joined now by growls as the saliva started to drip from his maw. The fur along his spine stood straight up as if he had been struck by lightning. "What makes you think you can look an Alpha right in the eyes? Are you challenging me?" He growled as he spoke. If she wanted to fight him, he would attack her, but if she averted eye contact and apologized for her mistake, he could possibly forgive her. He would wait only a matter of seconds, hoping she would see the error in her ways and offer some sort of apology. If she did not, then it would not look very good for her pure ivory coat.

template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Devil's Reject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Reject The Devil's Reject Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 16:12

tag. Alpha Desmond | Words: 503 | Location: Agavos Boarder  

Look at her, a devil's'  
 reject  

Shit. She knew she had messed up as soon as his towering form hovered over her. His stature showing the true power behind his beauty that both slightly intrigued her but also made her envious of such a simpleton coat she had been born with. Her eyes quickly averted downwards as she had forgotten that this was /not/ how she was supposed to act. She was not afraid, no, why would she be? She could fight the other, but she wouldn't. This was a potential pack, a home and she would not want to ruin such a thing. His spit had dropped from his maw to the top of her head. Instantly she paused... She hated getting treated like such but this is how she will have to be. Submission. A dominant ran through her veins but a submissive is what she was cursed with being. As the saliva began to wet her coat it took her all her self restraint to keep from growling out. She didn't. Luckily.

The female lowered herself further to the ground and instead of growling - which is what she was holding back - she played the part. A soft whine escaped her lips as she showed more of her neck allowing the other to do as he pleased. The female quickly twisted down and fell against her back, exposing her stomach and allowing her head to fall backwards exposing more of herself, an apologetic and one of the most submissive positions she has ever given another wolf. It was pathetic on her account, "Please forgive me, Alpha. I had no right to do so." She whined once more. Then as he asked if she were challenging him she did a mental eye roll, please. If she wanted to fight him, she would have not just disrespected her own self for submitting to the other in the first place. Though - that could be a good strategy. Now he had one.

It was now his decision to accept her apologies and forgive her, or he could send her away. Though, if he were to send her away she would stick to being a rogue for a short while or try and have the Alpha of Erenyx see if she is allowed entrance into his domain. Her gaze had moved to stare at something else head lolling to the side as her eyes moved to stare down at the male's paws. The female began to ponder on how he moved, with grace or choppy. With long and elegant strides or perhaps even short but sharp and quick. She wondered how powerful those legs were, how far he could jump? Sloan had tried to keep her eyes off of his legs now. Though, she has a sharp mind she could get easily side tracked just as she was doing now. Sloan began to stay still as her gaze went up to his sharp teeth. She wondered if he ever killed someone, perhaps. He seemed hauntingly dangerous.

Last edited by Sloan on March 20th 2016, 23:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

The Devil's Reject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Reject The Devil's Reject Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2016, 20:09

the rogue king

Apologies had slipped from her maw. Her eyes averted from him and she dropped to the floor. This was good. Submission, whether real or not, was better than complete disrespect. He stared down at her, watching her face to make sure that her eyes did not meet his again. His growls and snarls lingered, though less vocal than before. He did not like that he had to be this way, but he was not going to be known as the Alpha which allowed others to walk all over him. He was a Rogue previous to his reign, and he was dangerous. He was on edge now, and would continue to be with her, probably for a long while. He had a hard time trusting wolves that acted in such a manner. Breeze had done the exact same mistake, only he was new to being an Alpha and trying to figure everything out then. Now he knew, and he was going to stop it. He took a step back, uneasy about allowing her to get back up. He knew it had to be done. He took another step back, giving her space to stand. "Get up." His voice held no friendly tone, just a command. He required respect and well-behaved wolves before him. "Tell me of your past and why you know nothing of pack ways."

template by revo. <3

Also, please make sure that you are closing speech with " ". And we do ask that you color your text when your character speaks, or that you put it in something to make it stand out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Devil's Reject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Reject The Devil's Reject Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2016, 16:22

The female felt the cold state of the multi-colored brown brute. He had continued to hover over her, the growls erupting from his chest had now gone to stop snarls and paused growls. It wasn't like she wasn't treated like this back in her old pack. She knew right from wrong but the mindset of her beta ways were still intact and making her act less like of a lower rank when she was a puppy. Sloan stayed in her position whining every now and again to allow the other to see just how sorry and submissive she really was. As his voice trembled the trees around them her ears perked and she looked over at him making sure to keep her eyes away from his face or only focusing on the flashes of yellowed teeth due to the staining of blood and animal caucuses. The sharpness had her gaze held for a minute, had he killed another wolf? Certainly... Perhaps. She wasn't too sure, however, it was quite alluring to wonder if he had. She killed. She destroyed. She did everything in her power to survive and keep her pack - er - old pack from harm's destructive power.

Her body twisted so now she was against her stomach the brush of the fallen leaves sticking into her fur as she pushed up on the pads of her paws. Her muscles rippling underneath her fur with the easy and slow standing upon her four paws. That's when she heard of his question... Well, more of a command really. Where to begin? Should she reveal all? Should she allow him to know such disturbing facts of what she became. A small nod was given, "My past, ah, well, shall we start from the beginning?" She paused and then continued clearing her throat softly, "I'll go with the short version, would really hate to waste your time. Anyway, I was born of a pack called the Druids. Much like Erenyx except, my Grandfather was a tyrant, not how an alpha should be. I followed under his rules, that's the only thing I knew. His rules. His speech. The rules were laws and if I broke them, skin will be broken or worse bones."

She began to think of what else to say to him, what she could say to ensure he will not pity her, or think of her as "broken". Her eyes moved up his form for a second stopping just at his maw careful not to look back into those beautiful gems of emerald hues. The aquamarine eyes she provided her sharp and clouded with the memories of her old pack mates, "I'm not sorry for how he ruled, it made me who is standing in front of you. Which, you must think is disrespectful and I understand my mistake. I showed great potential but if you wished for a higher rank in the pack it was for the death. Wolves who are weak or badly injured would be left for the other predators or for vultures to attack." She didn't care what happened to them, her brother was weak and was killed that is how it went. She knew of no other way.

"I wished to become beta, well, my Alpha had wished for me to be the successor. My mother was at the time, the wolves would rather die then back out of a fight. I tried to reason with her, but no feelings were had. I showed no mercy, so... I killed her." She wasn't ashamed to admit it, in fact she was proud of it, "If you believe it as sadistic you may be right, however, we were not to believe in love or feelings, the Alpha gave the command on who could mate or who could not and those of the strong bloodline would produce only the best wolf pups. Others with disabilities were to be taken out of the pack and demolished. It was the only way of life I knew so I figured it only natural." The female shifted her weight to her other side as she felt an itch behind her ear but refrained for scratching instead she ignored it, "Long story short another wolf pack had taken our alpha down so we were now ruled under another. They casted me out, told me I was too corrupted." She began to laugh darkly, "Can you believe that? I'm a wolf with a fucked up mind." She looked over towards the male and then gave a small snuff, "I do not wish to bore you with my past any longer however and my apologies if I have, Alpha Desmond of Agavos."

Last edited by Sloan on March 27th 2016, 13:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

The Devil's Reject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Reject The Devil's Reject Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 12:59

the rogue king

"You know nothing of Erenyx. I would not compare anything to a pack you know nothing about. Erenyx slaughters their own wolves for fun, Teren is a monster. Their Alpha is an unfit for his position. You have not lived in these lands, so you know nothing about the other packs. Just like, you know nothing of me. I could be a complete tyrannt who wishes for nothing else than to be like the pack to the east. I could be a wolf who loves everything for what they are, not giving a care what they do in this world. Do not try and tell me that you understand how things are here." Desmond stared at the fae before him. He could not believe what he had heard. "You didn't really tell me much about your past when it came to your training, but since you claim to come from such a 'hard life', I feel you will be best as a warrior. Should I watch you not do so well, that could easily change. I expect you to give the utmost respect to the other high ranking wolves in my pack. You are free to do as you please now." Desmond did not speak anymore, but turned his back from her and walked back into the pack lands. Was this is a good decision for him?

template by revo. <3

First thing, "inhuman" or anything relative to "humans" are not allowed here. So please change your word. Second, please change your name to Warrior Sloan and join the Agavos group by clicking on the Ranks tab at the top of the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Devil's Reject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Reject The Devil's Reject Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Reject

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1