Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frìth

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Hunter Frìth
Hunter Frìth

Frìth Empty
PostSubject: Frìth Frìth Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 13:08

Name: Frith

Breed: Arctic Wolf

Height: 68cm

Pack: Helidos

Rank Requested: Hunter

Appearance:
One of  the first things one might notice about Frith is that she’s quite short. At 68cm, most wolves tower above her. Although short, she’s fast, clearly shown by her lithe and balanced form. Her legs seem longer than they really are and her coat is thick, nicely suiting any conditions. Her coat, like most of her breed, is a pure white, only marred by a brownish spattering of fur at the tip of her tail. She has small round ears and a shortish muzzle, as per normal to the Arctic Wolf. Last, but not least, are her eyes. Frith has piercing blue eyes; they are not very bright in colour but are expressive nonetheless.

Personality:
If you had to describe Frith in three words, they would be “soft-centered grump”. Frith is good-natured and a hard worker, but she is hardly the most social of wolves. Preferring to keep her own company most of the time, she likes to keep a small circle of friends. She doesn’t turn away company, and she’s pleasant enough to everyone she meets, but she’s often perceived as stand-offish or cold, but really she’s just a bit of an introvert.
Despite her quiet nature, once you get to know her Frith can be a real sweetheart. She likes taking care of people, this being one of the main driving factors that she likes being a hunter, and also can be a real fusspot. She is genuinely caring, but only truly to those she knows. She tries to make the people around her happy.

Photo:

Spoiler:

History:
Frith’s life started off with humble beginnings. She was born to a Hunter mother and Guardian father in a pack far, far North. Her litter was small, only two pups; herself and her brother Ruaridh. Her parent's pack was small, only about 8 members, but they were happy and thrived in their mountainous surroundings. Frith was close with her brother since they were born and as they grew, they each took after their parents. Frith’s mother taught her all about hunting, whilst her father trained Ruaridh in the art of fighting. Life was idyllic, if it weren’t for the threat from the South.

A much larger pack lived directly to the South of Frith’s pack and they were a constant threat. Every day was overshadowed by their encroachment. In the past, the southern pack had attempted to invade a few winters previous, but failed and were forced to turn back due to weather conditions, but not without doing some damage. Three wolves from Frith’s pack were killed. The attack had been sudden and everyone was furious. But as the Southern pack dwarfed them in numbers, retaliating would be suicide. Anger skyrocketed and only continued to build the tension over the years.

When Frith was a year old, she was well on her way to being a skilled huntress. She prided herself on being able to provide for those she loved. She was happy. Ruaridh was quickly rising in rank and was destined to become the new Beta. Life was good; until the band of tension snapped.

They came in the night. The number of their warriors already doubled the size of Frith's pack and they were merciless. They wanted the land they had and would stop at nothing to get it. It was absolute chaos. Her father and brother had risen to meet the invaders, the last she saw of them were the pair leaping towards what seemed like an army. The last she heard from them was a strangled cry to “Run!”.

So, Frith ran, her hunter’s body taking her away all that faster from everyone she loved. She’d lost her mother, brother and father all in one night. She ran until she dropped from exhaustion. She was so exhausted, that she did not hear her pursuer until he was almost next to her. The midnight black wolf had cruel eyes and a heavyset body fit for fighting. The only advantage Frith had was that he had run a lot further than her. After a scuffle of claws, the fae managed to run. She travelled South, chased by the Winter and her past. Distraught, Frith continued to trail South, past all lands she knew. She grew uneasy and never stayed in one place for too long, always on the move. That Winter was tough for the fae. She had never been so thankful for her heavy coat. During the long, cold season, Frith was forced to take refuge in caves and in old, abandoned dens. It wasn’t soon after Spring arrived that she finally come to a halt at the Helidos borders.

Joining Keys: I removed the keys (again) - Elite Nnlya

How did you find Age?  I was just browsing Top 50 Wolf RPG and I thought I’d try Age.

Example Post:
Frith stared at the rushing water far down below her. She stood on the cliff edge, the spring breeze ruffling her white fur. She'd never been this far South before, but she found herself liking it. The sky was cloudless above her and whatever nip the wind had was being burned away by the dawn sun.  The river below her was deep, the rushing water bursting the sandy banks with ease.The snow melting in the mountains had begun and it was taking its toll on the land. It filled the fae with a sense of familiarity but didn't make travelling any easier. She turned away and padded back towards the shelter of the wood.

Spring birds could be heard fluttering between trees above. The wood was awash with smells, freshly uncovered by the rain. If it weren't for her desire to travel farther South still, these lands would be a pretty place to stay. Alas, she could not settle so close to home. Sometimes it felt as if she were still being watched by her enemies. Perhaps it was just paranoia, but it drove Frith forward. She tried not to dwell on her family and what she lost that night, or think about the Southern pack that now owned her old home. All she could do for now was keep trekking.

Site Season/Year: Spring or Year 5

Last edited by Frìth on April 2nd 2016, 19:23; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

Frìth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frìth Frìth Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 17:26

Hi Frith and Welcome to Age! Just one or two things that need fixing before you can be accepted.

History: You refer to Frith as a "woman". Wolves are not people and thus we do not describe them as such. If you feel you're overusing the terms "male" or "female" here we can also substitute in the words "brute" for male and "fae" for female. Also, while the history is detailed we just need to know a bit about what she did after she ran from the fight in her natal pack. You said she was a year old when the two packs collided (maybe give a few months). Although she may have run a day and a night to escape there's still months unaccounted for. Just perhaps clarify this a bit (it doesn't have to be too detailed but just help us get a better understanding of the timeline).

There are also just some minor spelling and grammatical errors in your history and example post.

If you can fix these and comment below when you're done we can look at your profile again.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Hunter Frìth
Hunter Frìth

Frìth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frìth Frìth Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 18:37

Thanks for checking it over for me.
I think I've corrected everything.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

Frìth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frìth Frìth Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 18:44

Hi Frith, I hate to have to tell you this but you seem to have copied and pasted in an old, incomplete version of your joining profile where parts of the code are incomplete and your history is missing.

Edit: I've managed to fix it for you this time but just be careful in the future. I'd hate to see you lose an important post. The use of the word "woman" is still in your history. We do not allow any references to humans on this site as they do not exist here.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Frìth
Hunter Frìth

Frìth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frìth Frìth Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 18:52

I realised as soon as I clicked it. Woops! Sorry about that! I've fixed it this time (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

Frìth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frìth Frìth Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 18:58

Unfortunately you keep copying and pasting the whole code of your old version. This removes our edits where we validate your joining keys and does not keep your new changes (there are also changes to paragraph spacing that I've noticed where some paragraphs are not separated as they were in the original. The word "woman" is still present, as are the spelling and grammatical errors.

Edit: Also the image link on your code is a link to a PAGE, not the image itself. I've fixed this for you and added a spoiler so your image does not stretch our forum.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Frìth
Hunter Frìth

Frìth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frìth Frìth Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 19:15

Sorry for causing you all this trouble. I've read and re-read over it.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

Frìth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frìth Frìth Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 19:20

The reference to Frith as a woman is still in your history.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Frìth
Hunter Frìth

Frìth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frìth Frìth Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 19:24

Jeez, I must be blind. Really sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

Frìth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frìth Frìth Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 19:30

Frìth R0it

Now before you can get started, please add your wolf to the following pages:

- Name Claim
- Ranks
- Relationships
- Height Chart
- Character List

Once you have completed these things, please head to the border of your prospective pack and post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frìth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frìth Frìth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frìth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Accepted Members :: Helidos Wolves-