Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf Of The Month

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Wolf Of The Month Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Of The Month Wolf Of The Month Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2013, 19:12

Here is the complete listings of wolves who have earned the honor of Wolf Of The Month since the start of the site, and the reason why they earned it!

DECEMBER

Omega Maguray (AKA Zetos) - He was a wonderful aid to the site, helping by doing most of the coding and teaching myself how to run such a great site. Thank you Z.

JANUARY

Warrior Esmeralda (at the time) - For being a great help to me and for the site. Friendly and open to help others if ever they need it.

FEBRUARY

Warrior Ember - She was a great help to me when I was not able to reply to new members. She was wonderful enough to help in our dire time of need!

MARCH

Warrior Chiara - She has done so much advertising, bringing in new wolves from all over the interwebs! We would be lost without her!

APRIL

Delta Juno - Juno has helped find lots of pictures for the site, helped make decisions for Age, and also just making sure everyone is doing well!

MAY

Alphess Lucy - A pleasure to be around, smiles grow when she is seen online. She has really stepped up to aid her mate and the others of the pack!

JUNE

Warrior Aurora - Wishing to be promoted, she has helped the pack accepting new members and helping out with information for new users. she is a pleasure to have a round and even when life is crazy, she is here.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Wolf Of The Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Of The Month Wolf Of The Month Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 19:14

JULY

Hunter Eclipse - Eclipse has been with us since the month of May, very active and friendly to all. She logs on daily and helps with voting, which in turn brings more members to our site. Even all the way across the pond she is very supportive of Age and the Admin would like to thank and congratulate Eclipse. Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Wolf Of The Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Of The Month Wolf Of The Month Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 08:17

AUGUST

Hunter Shadow - The results were in, and for the first month since the start of Age, we took a poll from our users. It is obvious that Shadow has earned such an honor. She is friendly and welcoming to all she meets. Her writing seems to get better and better as she does it more. So give it up to Shadow, she deserves it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf Of The Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Of The Month Wolf Of The Month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Of The Month

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1