CLICK ME!!!
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share

Lets Play Some Tag (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Posts : 472
Join date : 2012-12-30
Age : 30

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 5
Purchases: Small Wolf

Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2016, 18:48

In light of the recent events Chiara thought it was high time that she focused on some training for her pack. There only scout had gone missing, and now the captured scout from Erenyx seemed to point her tracks to Teren. The Alphess didn't want that tyrant to steal anyone else she cared about, not while she could help it. Under the cover of night with the new moon casting no light the black fae used her knowledge of the landscape to find her way to the forest. The smell of the pine and bark shedding trees was enough to let her know where she was, even without much sight. Thinking for a moment on how to ensure no more wolves would go lost her maw grew into a sly grin. Littered on the ground lay mounds of shed bark in long strips. Perhaps they could be useful in the little "game" she just thought up.

Not hearing or scenting any of her pack mates Chiara threw her maw back to call out any who were willing and curious enough to join her this evening. If they came she would teach, hopefully it would help strengthen them as a whole and ensure no more went lost.

_____________________

Lets Play Some Tag (Open) QKjiVh7
Made By: Elder Azul
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2016, 19:50





~Warrior Chassity~
Action Think Words

| Chassity's Bio |



~Chassity slowly snacked on the leg of an elk as she inhaled Summer's breeze. The wind brushed her fur back as the fae savored every bite. It was like remembering something distant, so far off. She paused from her snacking and twitched her ears at the sound of battle cry in her mind. Her blue gaze darted in different directions as the scenes flooded and rocked violently back and forth. A few months ago, the wolf would have been shaking her head violently in distress. Now, the fae just sat there and watched them as if they were just mere pieces from the past. The she wolf sighed before continuing to finish the snack. Those memories weren't ever going to just disappear. Just when the warrior finished, she heard a familiar howl and stood up. Her blue gaze narrowed in utter curiosity.

Quickly disposing the bone, the warrior padded out of the camp. At first, the fae walked in slow steps to detect where the sound came from. She looked over her surroundings to find something familiar. Looking ahead, the wolf noticed the pathway toward the thicket. That's it. Chassity accelerated along the path. Her paws thumped on the terrain as her tail wagged simultaneously. She opened her mouth slightly to pant. With the wind tugging at her coat, running was more enjoyable. As the pack scent got stronger, the wolf slowed down. She continued to walk forward until she spotted Alphess Chiara. The fae paused and looked around to see no other wolf nearby. Perhaps more would come? Walking closer, the wolf quickly bowed in respect before sitting down to wait for the wolf's words. "Hello, Alphess Chiara." ~




Made by @Arrelys or @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Moderator
Moderator
Elite Malachai

Posts : 159
Join date : 2015-01-25
Age : 19
Location : Hell

Wolf Information
Gender: Male
Age: 6
Purchases: Large Wolf, Extra Threads,

Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2016, 22:55




"Speech"

The night was warm and everything was calm. The brute had been busy with the organization of the warriors and hunters, as well as keeping a close eye of his Erenyx friend. He did not have a chance to speak to Chiara or Magnus of the scout, but he wanted to assure them that she could be trusted. Malachai knew that Yuki trusted him more than anyone within these lands, as most within Erenyx itself are not easily trusted. Luckily, the elite found the two that he knew he could trust with anything. A rather restless night it was for the male, and when he heard the echoing howl of Chiara. It was perfect timing. Although he was not planning to have an entire conversation with the alphess about the wandering fae, but he was going to mention to her that he was good friends with her and that she was able to be trusted here. Anyway, if Teren so desperately wanted his scout back, he'd have to return Marona in exchange. Although, he felt sick with the thought of sending Yuki back there with him, most likely tormenting her for being captured in the first place. If he demanded information, he was sure that she would give him false information in order to protect not only Malachai, but the sake of Pyrvanthros as a whole. Not only with Yuki being here and Marona there, Samael was still alive and wandering the rogue lands. Everyone knew Teren was growing older and would not last much longer. Besides the brothers and right hand of the beast, excluding Caspian, it was almost obvious that everyone wanted Teren's body rotting in the ground. Maybe with the exception of his spawn that female gave birth to in the spring.

As he contemplated the future of the packs as a whole, he broke through the branches to reveal not only Chiara, but another female in which he had not met before. Approaching calmly, he seated himself next to his leader. "Chiara, what bring you out here at this hour of the night?" He inquired the smaller, darker fae of her wandering of the night. Remembering the other female, he turned his gaze to her. Dipping his head, he spoke. "Greetings. I am Elite Malachai. I don't believe we have been acquainted yet." He gave a soft smile of his onyx lips before turning his head back towards Chiara. Yuki was his first priority at the moment. "My alphess, I recently have been notified by the Deltas of the capturing of Scout Yuki of Erenyx. I heard from both the Deltas and magnus himself about her reasonings for entering our lands and part of the reason I come to you now if to inform you that Yuki can be trusted. She is a dear friend and would love to see Teren's throat ripped out just as much as you, or I. I felt the need to inform you of her as I know her quite personally." He bowed his head tot he darker fae. After he finished, he realized he rambled quite a bit. He shrugged it off as there was not much to do of it now that it was all said and done. The heart of the male pounded in his chest with a slight fear of her reaction to his words on the captive.
Table and Image by Sieglinde; do not touch


_____________________

Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Wolf_a10

Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Rbtxhu10Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Gfid5e10Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Psuzp510


Last edited by Elite Malachai on June 12th 2016, 22:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2016, 13:07

Zephyr had been hunting when he heard the call of the Alphess, she didn't seemed distressed and it wasn't from the direction of camp, so he curiously sped up and quickly killed the hare he had been chasing before picking it up and following the sound. He walked forward soon recognizing where exactly he was heading. The tree's would no longer look normal, one by one they started popping up around him. Their shredded bark and red, bleeding look, it was a sight to see. Ember Thicket, he slowed down as he heard the voices of the wolves. Alphess Chiara's back in sight, while he heard a voice he recognized well and another familiar. As the brute moved to the side, in order to not walk up right behind the Alphess and startle her, he noticed Elite Malachai and Warrior Chassity. A smile formed on his maw as he joined the small group and dropped his kill and dipped his head respectfully towards the three. "Hello Alphess Chiara, I heard your call and came out of curiosity, although it seems I am not the only one. Nice to see you again Chassity, Elite Malachai." after turning to the two others he looked down at his kill. "If any of you are in need of a meal, you can have this, otherwise I will take it to the prey-pile." he paused allowing anybody else to speak if they pleased. His eyes scanning the group. "If I may ask, why did you call?" he asked curiously, looking to the Alphess, yet avoiding any disrespectful eye contact.

[Hope you don't mind me joining, just figured Zeph should get to hang out with Chiara and Malachai so he can get to know them better :)]
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Posts : 472
Join date : 2012-12-30
Age : 30

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 5
Purchases: Small Wolf

Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2016, 20:39

Two males she knew quite well and a new fae soon entered her little play field. Dipping her head to all three she started her conversation as her Elite spoke of the captive."I have yet to discuss the future of our little guest with Magnus, but I trust your judgment Malachai. If you say she is trustworthy I believe you. The more wolves against the tyrant Teren the better in my opinion. We shall speak to Magnus on a further date of this, for now she needs to heal her ankle as I understand she was injured in being captured. Rest assured so long as she cooperates no harm shall come to her here." Next her gaze fell to the new fae who walked in calmly. "Greetings, Chassity is it? Glad you joined me this evening. Same with you Zephyr please sit and I shall explain my intentions while we wait for more to arrive." She said calmly.

"The capture of Marona and Yuki got me to thinking. If we are to survive as a pack out here we must have an edge over the others. Our scouts must be the best if we want intell on Erenyx and our pack members here must exceed expectations in capturing outsiders like Tatsu showed. Other than that I feel increased training in our senses would benefit us all as no wolf can ever train too much." She explained bending down to grab a strip of bark. "I've thought of a game of sorts to help us develop our other senses and to have some fun as well. I want everyone to take a strip of bark and make a loop by making a slot down the middle. Then place it over your head to cover your eyes. You should see nothing this way. After that I shall start by being the "enemy scout" and try to get to the other side of the grove without being caught. You all try to catch me. The first to do so then becomes the next "enemy scout". We continue until everyone has had a chance to try and escape and has caught a "enemy scout" any questions?" Chara's tail wagged slightly from excitement. Same old trainings were fine, but she always enjoyed something new and different to lighten the grind.

_____________________

Lets Play Some Tag (Open) QKjiVh7
Made By: Elder Azul
Back to top Go down
Hunter Killian
Member
Member
Hunter Killian

Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-10-21

Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2016, 10:45



WORDS: 192 | TAGGED: "Tag" Wolves | NOTES: None

Under the cover of night, the mostly ivory wolf moved from his den. He stopped and turned to smile at his young. They seemed to be adjusting to the lands. They were happy, as he could tell, but probably missing their mother. They had been with her since the very beginning, only seeing him when he could visit them. He was glad to finally have them along his side. The pack life was better for a pup anyway. There were much more pairs of eyes to watch the little wolves as they played and grew up. He walked out of the den and stretched as he felt his muscles being strained. He yawned and walked forward. He decided to take a little run, allowing himself to relax. Running felt good. He finally caught a smell. He sniffed the area around him and followed it slowly. He moved towards the group of scents. He tilted his head gently to the side as he looked to the group. There were a few wolves together, all from his pack. He walked up to them and dipped his head to the Alphess. "What have we here?"

Aye, there is always a crisis


perhaps you should consider living your life during them, otherwise you might miss it.

_____________________

Lets Play Some Tag (Open) TCAugjL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Lets Play Some Tag (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Play Some Tag (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pyrvanthros :: Pyrvanthros :: Pack Territories :: Ember Thicket-