Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tundra's Absences

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Tundra's Absences Empty
PostSubject: Tundra's Absences Tundra's Absences Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2016, 08:45

Here I will be posting the reason's for all of my future leaves. These will affect all of my characters and mod duties most of the time. People can reply to this if they ever want to!

Absence posts can come from any of these characters:
Guardian Tundra - Lead Warrior Claudia - Delta Caspian - Apprentice Thaddeus - Rogue Lynx
Back to top Go down
Rogue Lynx
Rogue Lynx

Tundra's Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tundra's Absences Tundra's Absences Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2016, 11:47

Tunny wrote:
Characters Effected: Rogue Lynx, Guardian Tundra, Lead Warrior Claudia, Delta Caspian, Apprentice Thaddeus
Dates Gone: July 11th-July 17th
Reason: Going to visit relatives for the week. More info on posting and such will be in my thread.

As you's can see I'm going away for the week! I'm leaving tonight and am coming home next Sunday. I will not have wifi up there but recently my 3G has been working amazingly and has been super fast in that part of the country so hopefully having no wifi won't matter. The only problem is, I won't have a computer. I don't post off my phone, I just can't and won't be so I'm sorry. I will however, have an iPad so hopefully I will still be able to post off of that they just might be slightly shorter than usual. I should still be in the charbox and such but it hates cooperating with my phone so if you's really need me either PM Tundra or even better, message me if you have me on facebook/snapchat/skype etc. (Fb and sc are used more than Skype.) Anyways hopefully I will still be able to do some posts and be online but if not that's why!
Back to top Go down

Tundra's Absences

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character :: Leave of Absence-