Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fel Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

Fel Application Empty
PostSubject: Fel Application Fel Application Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 13:06

Name: Fel

Pack: Helidos

Rank Requested: Warrior, but would eventually like to prove herself to be a guardian or an elite

Appearance:
Fel is a lean, muscular Timber wolf with a fairly tall height. Her long, thick fur has the color and sheen of an obsidian when she has the time to care for it, while her eyes are wise pools of azure. Her tail is longer than most wolves, and she usually just lets it hang behind her. She has a soothing voice, but it tends to be a bit deeper than most females. No scars are visible under the thick fur that covers her, but she is sure that they are there. Fel is usually calm and fairly polite, although fighting is her greatest asset.

Photo:

Fel Application Tumblr_md2aco3IVN1qbudbro1_500

History:
Fel was born to an Alpha pair, with no siblings that survived the birth. She was named Blackfur by her mother, as double names were common for higher ranking wolves in their pack. Her father, the alpha male, had begun to teach Blackfur the ways of the pack.

After three years, it was evident that the alpha was aging. Blackfur had to prove herself as an adequate successor. It was her duty to lead four wolves on a midnight mission: to maneuver their way into the disputed territory and overpower the wolves from the rival pack. The team was ambushed. Two of the wolves died, and both Blackfur and the remaining wolf sustained heavy injuries. When she staggered back into camp, suffering her first significant defeat, her father was furious. As soon as the healer dressed her wounds, the alpha publicly disowned her in front of the pack and gave her a choice of leaving the pack, or giving up her life to his jaws. As she left the pack territory, she could hear her father's spiteful snarl, "Felwolf!"

From that moment, Blackfur called herself Fel. She spent two years roaming from pack to pack, trying to find the right place while learning new skills and sharpening old ones. All Fel wanted to find is a pack that gave her purpose in life again.

Joining Keys: Both necessary joining keys were present. - Esmeralda

How did you find Age? Found it via Haven's Grove while I was looking for an active wolf rpg.

Example Post:
The pack stared at her with blazing eyes as the leader addressed her from his ledge on the cliff. The cold wind of late autumn was no more than a butter knife compared to the shame and disappointment that sliced straight through her. Gathering her dignity, she stood to face her father.
"You have failed this test, you have failed this pack, and you have failed me. Two great warriors are dead because of you, and another is heavily injured. I trained you since you could stand, how could you let this happen?"

With a voice that betrayed nothing, she answered,"We were a fighting force of five. We expected six wolves, but were ambushed by eight. Not all were experienced fighters, but we were overpowered. I could not have asked for a better company, for we fought with honor, and died with blood of our enemies on our teeth..."

"No!" he interrupted,"You did not die. They did. Although, it would be best if it was you. You will never be alpha of this pack, and I will never consider you as my kin. Die while you still have a scrap of honor left, or get out."

The warrior gave a quiet huff and turned around, padding slowly away from the rocky cliff. Pain pulsed through her like fire, but she was determined that she would leave with a steady gait. As her home began to fade behind her, the snarling voice of her father echoed across the terrain until it seemed that every rock and boulder yelled, "Felwolf!" At that moment, the wolfess thought to herself, this is the last you'll see of the wolf named Fel.

Last edited by Fel on June 11th 2013, 15:42; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fel Application Fel Application Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 15:01

In the words of Alpha Azul; welcome and accepted! Thank you for choosing Age! When you are ready, post at the border in Helidos and either Delta Marrok, Delta Juno, or Warrior Aurora will accept you.

Again, welcome to Age ^_^

Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Fel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fel Application Fel Application Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 15:33

Welcome to Age Fel! The only thing I have to tell you is Omega Erika is already using the picture you have used in your joining profile. Please change that and you will be accepted into our borders!
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

Fel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fel Application Fel Application Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 15:44

Sorry about that. I changed it on my profile and avatar, but forgot to change it here. Thank you for correcting me. And thanks for the approval. Glad to join, alpha.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Fel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fel Application Fel Application Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 15:48

Awesome! Thank you so much! can't wait to see what Fel has to bring to the pack!
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Fel Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fel Application Fel Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fel Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1