Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye May Seem Forever~

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Goodbye May Seem Forever~ Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye May Seem Forever~ Goodbye May Seem Forever~ Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 20:31

Caretaker Genevieve's life was nothing short of a living horror. Due to a forbidden love, she was born into a world of contempt; her existence a disgrace and body used as the previous pack's scapegoat. Even as such misjudgement befell upon her, Genevieve never held the same hate as her siblings for her parents' decisions. For if she too fell in love, Genevieve could never surely say she too wouldn't make such a choice, blinded by the hope that their love may be allowed and accepted.
Genevieve believes, although she'd never verbally admit it, that she caught the disease from the rough treatment in her childhood. While it lay dormant, life passing by, Genevieve gradually masked her illness with the appropriate herbs before it wasn't long before she absolutely had to leave. Infectious canine hepatitis is as the name suggests and had any other wolf caught it from her, Genevieve would be plagued with guilt to her dying day. A body fragile from a mother's torture during pregnancy, Genvieve was and is still unable to fight off the hepatitis, unlike most. There was no one to leave behind whom would not live one without her, knowingly infertile and having finally given Esmeralda a home she'd always dreamed for her sister, therefor the decision was easily made.
And so, to protect others' health, Genevieve has set off into the unknown, not allowing anyone to waste giving supplies to her, after convincing the chosen few to let her die alone. Only allowing her sister and dearest Alpha to know of her absence and the true reason beneath her actions, Genevieve did not reveal that she would most likely not fathom her journey very long, even though the truth was pale to see.

"I no naught where I'll travel; I've always wanted to see the ocean and other wonders of the world. Do not fret over my departure, it will only bring you depressing thoughts.... Just remember, these things I wish for you; someone to love, some work to do, a bit o' sun, a bit o' cheer and also a guardian angel always near." ~ Caretaker Genevieve
Back to top Go down

Goodbye May Seem Forever~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1