Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Another Day~

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Just Another Day~ Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day~ Just Another Day~ Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2013, 12:30

"How revolting!" Genevieve took an immediate step back as the swamp's gooey liquid tried to encase her paws. "What a fool I am for coming here!" Why had she left? Oh yes, for herbs. Swamps were a moist nursery for some herbs, not all, but a few valuable ones. But even so, facing such a vial place was uncanny! "Ehh! Gross~!" In reality, all she was doing was stalking through a low river with heavy vegetation but the algae and other things made the water have a slippery texture and the moos below tingled through her paws. Eventually, Genevieve gave up and traveled via rock and log, with the occasional damped grass spot. Genevieve considered herself good with any type of situation, but the swamp had managed to craw beneath her skin.

"Who's there?" Her frightened call rang out, her teeth midway into reaping a herb from it's home, her eyes speedily over-viewing her surroundings. Lightning-moss colored eyes gleamed back at her from far out into the swamp, a scaled head resting with ease. If it hadn't been for the eyes, the creature would have perfectly blended with the shallow logs, even now, Genevieve was unsure if her eyes were tricking her or if there truly was a beast in the swamp. But as she blinked, eyes torn from it's position for a mere second, she gasped in freight as it was no longer visible. "Ma-ma-mia..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Another Day~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day~ Just Another Day~ Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2013, 19:57

Ahhh....what...what am I doing here again? I can't precisely remember but...what. A. Dump. In truth, perhap the swamp wasn't that bad. Still ain't no picnic, The Mongolian male reflected bitterly, eyes harshly lying down upon the overgrowth. He'd had enough fun for one day and how his paws lead him here was a mystery even to himself. The smell was overpowering, filling his nose without warning, and, within minutes, Damon found himself with a headache. "Damn." Unconscious to the world around, bronze paws slowly hid in the muddy depths as deep amber eyes fled straight ahead. Amongst this Hell, the canine had unknowingly stepped in too, a Heavenly Angel was sent to ease his wavering thoughts. Fur of vanilla cream, with a dash of bee's honey mixed in suddenly, winded and twisted to perfection only heightened her luminous mahogany spheres. From the side, she was perfect enough, her stature petite and dainty, and Damon wished to see her front. The fae's attention was directed to something in front of her, jaws clamped about a wrinkly looking plant. Bingo. Here was the release he was finally looking for, away from the nuisance males, tough faes and constant rules of this land. "Excuse me," his voice rang throughout the swamp's leering silence, his head towering over her own, "but, who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Another Day~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day~ Just Another Day~ Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 12:25

Nerves were on end, her fur spiked with fear, as another voice rang throughout the swamp. A frightened yelp escaped the petite Caretaker, her brown eyes fleeing to the ground as her jaws abandoned the herb. "Good Heavens!" Before her was a brute, a complete stranger, yet it was enough to calm her worries. Genevieve had feared the reptile monster had come to collect her pelt then use her bones as toothpicks. Her honey-cream fur shivered violently at the thought.

"My apologies, sir, I...I-I was simply startled by your sudden appearance. You are of the pack, yes? You smell of our lands, I am done for if you are indeed a loner..." Speaking her fear was not wise but Genevieve had no defenses if the male truly was a rogue, ready to steal a fae from her family's grasps. She'd put up a good fight but it the result would remain the same. "Me? I-I'm...forgive me, I'm just discombobulated, my name..." Gently, Genevieve cleared her throat, "My name is Genevieve. May I ask, who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Another Day~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day~ Just Another Day~ Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 13:19

Grand paws of bronze shade halted their path to the gleaming angel. Her features were distraught, completely bewildered by his presence, and the brute wished to know why her nerves were so triggered; had he really frightened her so much? Her voice was soothing, despite the freight, and he took note how she spoke so boldly even if were an intruder. ... Who would say that to an intruder? The confusion was clear as his eyes stared blankly at her; did she want to be kidnapped? "Um..." The Mongolian wolf let a heavy sigh escape him, though enchanted by her beauty he too was bewildered, but for an entirely different reason. In short, this fae was odd, there truly was no other way to put it; why do I always get the weird ones? "Uh, well...I apologize that I startled you ma'am, I suppose I should have made my presence known much...safer? You do seem loss and confused, I will admit, I hate to cause such a beautiful fae stress. Forgive me, lovely Genevieve?" A dazzling grin bestowed upon the stranger, his teeth not as yellow as suspected, "You my call me Damon. Hopefully it calms you to know I am of the pack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Another Day~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day~ Just Another Day~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Helidos :: Helidos :: Pack Territories :: Slippery Swamp-