Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Born From Evil [Irrationality]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Born From Evil [Irrationality] Empty
PostSubject: Born From Evil [Irrationality] Born From Evil [Irrationality] Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 13:57

Days had passed since his full take over of this pathetic pack. His coat had the remnants of blood still along his chest and other hard-to-reach areas. He had tried to clean it up, but the thought of showcasing his victory made him want to keep it even more. In his chamber, which smelled of the old Alpha, he laid on the furs that lined the floor. As he laid there, the smells seemed to take over his mind, making him think of the pathetic soul who once owned this very den. It angered him, to be lingering in the living smell of the other. Quickly he got up from his position and grabbed each pelt, throwing it out into the pack clearing. If any had wanted such a waste of space, they could have it. He did not care. Instead, he would make his own kills and line the furs along the den for himself. The Alpha stood at the entrance to the den, looking to the work he had accomplished, scattered all over the floor of the pack clearing. He gave a slight smile and quickly washed over his face void of emotion. He walked to the pelts, looked at them all, and turned his nose to the right and walked away from them. He was headed for the neutral lands, in hopes he would find some kind of prey, something larger than average to sleep on this night.

His legs moved quickly beneath him, as fast as he could go. His body rushed through branches and bushes, not caring if they smacked against his body. His eyes were set forward, looking and smelling for anything of interest. His nose sniffed the air furiously. Something was bound to be close to where he was. He slowed his pace as the forest changed from woods and trees, to mountains and what appeared to be a river. It was an interesting sight, some foreign style place he had never seen before. As he moved from the shadows of the trees, he looked to the river, right before it fell down the falls. There was a creature there, licking the ice. It's coat was red and bright, the tip of its tail and paws were white. He had seen this creature before, but he knew the fox was a cunning sort. Teren would have to attack this foe carefully. He slunk close to the ground, as close as he could make it. His large form still towered over the fox, diligently trying to clean itself within the waters. But as Teren kept his eyes to the beast, he did not watch the fallen branch close to his rear paw. With one move, he stepped on it, snapping it in half. The sound alerted the fox, which quickly turned to see Teren stalking it. It was too late to be stealthy about it now. Teren would have to give full force. Pressing his weight to his rear legs, he launched himself forward and grabbed the fox by the back of his neck. He grabbed on tight and fell onto the creature, crushing it with his weight. Teren quickly snapped the neck so the creature could no longer fight him off. Not that it was a real challenge for the Alpha, but it did make things rather annoying. He killed the creature quickly and stood to his full height. He began the process of eating the meat and muscle, stripping it from the fur hide. He enjoyed the taste of blood, but soon was reminded of his coat. Perhaps it was time to clean himself of the past transgression and move on with a new? He held the pelt in his maw and moved to the water's edge. The ice had frozen over the top, but it seemed to be rather thin. He placed a paw on top and pressed down. He could feel it start to give and pressed the other, until it broke. The water was freezing cold, but he was very dirty and grungy from his previous acts. He got into the water, but held the pelt up out of it and placed it on the edge, a few inches from where he stood. He watched over the kill as he lowered his whole body in the water. When he was completely soaked from head to tail, he stood back up and looked to his prey. He got out of the chilling cold and began shaking his body from side to side, trying to rid the excess water.
Back to top Go down
Beta Irrationality
Beta Irrationality

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Born From Evil [Irrationality] Born From Evil [Irrationality] Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 16:55

He came to these foreign lands as often as he pleased, which generally meant whenever he had the opportunity to escape. It was so much more peaceful than his pack lands would ever be capable of being. Out here, he was left to the sound of silence. The sound when there wasn’t a bird in the sky. The sound when his paws were patting softly against the ground, so softly that even he couldn’t hear them. The sound of - snap. Immediately, he was alerted to the fact that he was no longer alone. Somebody was nearby, and since he had yet to fully familiarize himself with the scent of his new Alpha male, he was unable to identify the newcomer upon his walk with a name. Ever overwhelmed by his limitless curiousities, he pursued the noise until he crossed paths with a river. He was just barely concealed by the coverage of large leaves, having stopped a split second before he would have stepped into a place where cloudy daylight could caress his bronze body and send it into a handsome glow. He smelled the blood on the fox’s corpse before he found the source of its killer. His eyes flickered to a specific spot along the riverbank, where the velvety blackness of Teren disrupted the surface to crawl back onto dry land. He observed in eerie silence as he strode away from his protected spot, climbing down to where his Alpha male stood with a miraculous amount of calculated precision in each of his many steps.

His sights wavered to that of the dead fox gathered at Teren’s massive paws, putting two-and-two together and deciphering that the snap of the twig he had heard earlier had potentially been cracked while Teren was on the hunt. The state of the fox’s body was proof enough that it’s death had almost been narrowly avoided; Teren had rushed his efforts to bring this creature to its demise. Eyes flickering to the male in question, he kept his thoughts confined to the secrecy of his mind alone, a place where they could not be prodded, and instead tipped his head in greeting. He knew not what to say to the Alpha male. He was a Delta of few words; maybe Teren had gathered as much when not a single joyous or grieving sound had come out of his mouth when Steele had been killed. He was still quite horribly unopinionated about that whole situation. Teren was his new Alpha, and he had accepted that with a strange sort of nonchalance. It mattered little to him who was in charge. In the end, he could prove to be an Alpha that exceeded Steele in a number of ways, or even an Alpha that did far worse things and made all of them wish they had done something more the day that he had died . . . but Irrationality would have none of it. Erenyx was Teren’s pack now, and he could do with as he pleased - it was the choice of his subordinates, now, to decide whether or not they’d blindly follow in his wake. It seemed like most of them had already decided he was what was best for their pack, anyway. The Delta male had yet to make that decision, because for him, it wasn’t much of a decision at all - it simply came down to what was, and what wasn’t. Who was he to decide what belonged where?

“The smell of Steele’s blood has lost its appeal?” It had thickened the air for a number of days since Teren’s takeover, but he was the last one that’d claim to be bothered by it. He spoke the former Alpha male’s name with such ease, like speaking of the dead placed no such burden upon his muscular shoulders. Not a single muscle in his body twitched at the mention of Steele’s name ushering forth from his mouth. He didn’t miss the deceased Alpha. He had done a number of things, through the eyes of a number of his wolves (excluding Irrationality), to deserve the fate that Teren had bestowed upon him. But, just like in every matter of life, Irrationality had not been emotionally invested enough to put a stop to it, or to cheer when it was all over. “The pack looks forward to seeing what you have planned for them.” The pack. Them. He used terms that didn’t explicitly include him, because he didn’t mean to be included. He didn’t look forward to his plans for the pack, he’d simply go along with them as was expected of him as an Erenyx Delta.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Born From Evil [Irrationality] Born From Evil [Irrationality] Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 10:19

He had his prize, fixing it to his liking was all that stood between he and the kill. He wanted the perfect flesh to be present. He did not want the fur tarnished or ruined. But as he was preparing his skill, he was greeted by a wolf from his pack. He had seen this brute in the end of his takeover. He saw his face, but did not know his name. He did not look to him now, only basing his thoughts on the smell of the male by him. He looked to his kill, fixing it along as he spoke gently. "Yes, after having received the best accomplishment, I would prefer not to wear it any longer. When the bitch is done with his body, I shall take the skin for my den. Such would be a great trophy, something I shall never forget." As he lifted it in his maw, he dunked it into the water, and then placed it back down onto the ground. Beneath the ice, the water seemed so still, as if it was not even moving. "You speak as though you do not care what happens to the pack." He looked to the male now, his eyes taking in his size and the coloration of his coat. It was a different color he had not seen very often. He was normally flooded by the whites or the blacks. It was uncommon to see a wolf like the one before him. "So tell me, what's your name and rank? What do you do in this pack?" It was a fact that Teren preferred males over faes. They seemed to know more, they were stronger, and many times they were not tied up in emotions. Males could differentiate things between work and personal lives, though Teren was not one to have a personal life.
Back to top Go down
Beta Irrationality
Beta Irrationality

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Born From Evil [Irrationality] Born From Evil [Irrationality] Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 13:58

He listened to the Alpha male speak of his plans for Steele’s body, wanting to sever the fur from the rest of the corpse and line it within the walls of his den; a constant reminder of what he had accomplished upon that day. The idea, itself, was quite morbid. He couldn’t imagine how Katyusha would react upon seeing the new Alpha take even more from her lover’s body, after he had already done so much to leave her eternally scarred. Despite whatever deepening melancholy was in her future, however, the Delta male had no intentions of interfering. If Teren wanted Steele’s fur in his den, acting as a symbol of his power for the rest of Erenyx to see, then so be it. Perhaps, the pack would only prove to benefit from such a feat, helping them all understand that their new Alpha wouldn’t be so easily overruled as the last. After all, it wouldn’t come as much of a surprise to Irrationality’s ears if to hear that some of the wolves had taken Steele’s defeat to heart, believing themselves capable of endeavors similar to that of Teren. It seemed that the fight for power would never cease to exist, said fight more prominent in some packs than others.

Teren’s next words earned nothing more than a blank stare in return. He was correct in his assumption, for Irrationality was among the few, or maybe even the only one, that could claim not to hold any opinions or to care. He was firmly of the belief that he didn’t have the right to care. Whatever happens to the pack, as Teren so nicely put it, was up to fate and nothing more. He didn’t have the ability, nor the right, to try and entwine himself into fate’s path and make a difference. He would continue to be of service to the Erenyx pack for as long as he continued to please, no matter whatever changes fate had in store for it. He had made his allegiance, and now all there was left to do was stand by it. “I speak that way because it’s true of my outlook.” The Delta male stated matter-of-factly, his expression giving no indication that he sought to elaborate if not for the re-opening of his jaw. “It’s not my place, nor my right, to question or to attempt to counter what happens to this pack. I will go along with whatever becomes of Erenyx, and I will do so with neither contentedness or reluctance.” He wasn’t trying to satisfy Teren’s curiousities, or make himself appear as though some wise, respected member of Erenyx’s hierarchy that had a voice worthwhile hearing. Teren’s words had made it seem as though he believed Irrationality’s former statement to be peculiar, and therefore he had made an attempt at answering the question to the best of his ability - nothing more and nothing less.

It seemed as though Teren had failed, as of yet, to gather the name or the rank behind his face. This didn’t come as much of a shock, for Irrationality had been relatively . . . silent, to say the least, when Teren had made his first appearance before the pack as Alpha male and took Steele’s place. Of course, neither piece of information being requested was meant to be secretive. It was only a matter of time, anyway, before Teren finally familiarized himself with Erenyx’s Delta male. “My name is Irrationality, and I am in service under the title of Delta male. My ranking isn’t significantly higher in authority than that of the common warrior, healer, or hunter - the only standing difference being that I am of the responsibility to check Erenyx’s borders and occasionally accept lone wolves in search of a pack alongside that of our Elites, Betas, and yourself.” The gist of his title wasn’t something that he considered overly exciting or important. If anything, a Delta’s position served nothing more than a spot of training, reserved for wolves that an Alpha wished to keep their eye on and see whether or not they were fit to handle a higher amount of sovereignty. His ranking had, of course, been upgraded to that of a Delta when under Steele’s authority, so any worth he had potentially proved himself of possessing was no longer of any relevance.

Having answered every question he believed in need of answering, Irrationality went so forth as to continue contemplating Teren’s gruesome interest in Steele. He was under the impression that Teren would find value in any information he could get his paws on, should it be at the expense of knowing more about the Alpha male he had killed in order to take over Erenyx. Thankfully, there was a singular story that the bronze male recalled with complete clarity, having been regrettably at the receiving end of an apprentice’s gossip a time not too long ago. “Lucas, of this pack, is the son of Azul: the leader of Helidos and the ultimate nemesis of Steele. There was a time, before Erenyx even existed, when Steele was Azul’s Beta.” He wasn’t sure what had brought him to tell Teren this story in particular. He supposed that he thought Teren would take interest in learning more about Steele’s history; more importantly, learning about past mistakes he had made. “Kenai, former Elite of Helidos, had never trusted or particularly liked Steele. The two constantly disagreed with one another, to the point that Steele sought his demise. He nearly achieved it one day.” Irrationality’s dark gold eyes wandered over the dead body of the fox, momentarily lost in thought about the idea of what Steele’s fur would look like right next to it. How terrible a fate. The deceased Alpha male, so it seemed, was not yet meant to have his peace. “The two, Steele and Kenai, fought viciously until they both tumbled into a river within neutral lands. Steele managed to get out of the water and back onto dry land, and when he didn’t find any sign of Kenai’s surfacing, he believed the Elite to be dead and left. This was his mistake, for Kenai was not so easily lost. a Healer of Helidos, a female whose name I cannot recall with certainty - Emilia? Ember? - retrieved Kenai’s body from the river, saving his life.” That was about as much of the tale as he knew off by heart. If Teren wanted more information on Steele, or more information about the dislike between Erenyx and Helidos, then perhaps he would need to seek out Lucas himself. “Ultimately, this among a number of other events, led to Steele abandoning his title as Beta male in Helidos to create Erenyx, taking all of those from Helidos with him that were willing, and that wanted more power and less kindness. I don’t know what currently becomes of Azul, or if he even knows of Steele’s death.”

Last edited by Beta Irrationality on August 27th 2014, 17:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Born From Evil [Irrationality] Born From Evil [Irrationality] Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:56

Teren continued to strip the fur from the form of the fox. It was almost impossible to see what the creature was anymore, aside from the color and style of its pelt. The Alpha looked to the Delta male before him. "That is good to hear. I will need an asset such as yourself in this pack. Are there any others who share the same passion for your pack, as you do. And in passion, I mean obeying your Alpha. I know the take over must be shocking for many, but I feel you do not care either way. Were you loyal to your Alpha and in turn, will you be loyal to me? I plan to do some very drastic and intriguing things. Some may not agree with the terms of the new pack life, but I will need to know of those who will follow whatever I tell them to. Of course, if there are some who detest my wishes, I would gladly make an example of them." He looked to the other and then to the frozen ice covering the waterfall. He relaxed himself, speaking to the other as if they were equals. So this male was Delta of his pack, a role he was familiar with, though he had spent more time in the realm of "Beta". He listened to the account of his duties, watching his form stay still. "And you have been doing these duties for a long time?" He waited for the other to reply, and he would have the answer soon. But in the silence, and his work, the other spoke. Irrationality told him of a wolf, well a couple of them. The focus was on Steele, which truly intrigued the Alpha. He wanted to know everything he could about the old Alpha. What had he done before he was killed? Though Teren was not concerned for the other wolves who were mentioned, he was very interested in Steele's life. How had he failed so poorly as an Alpha male?

So this old Alpha was once a Beta as well, what an interesting turn of events. It seemed to him that Steele had been almost cut from the same stone of Teren, in fact he was possibly proud of the deceased male. It was a strange feeling, but he would ignore it for the rest of the tale. Lucas, the young white wolf, he assumed was the son he was speaking about. Though he never really paid attention to the name of the wolf. He smelled of weakness, perhaps it was genetic. "Such an interesting tale. This places seems like one worthy of a duel, I can see the bloodshed now. Azul is the Alpha, you say? I shall have to pay this 'Alpha' a visit. So tell me, Delta of Erenyx, what would you say to being Beta instead of a measly Delta? With such power I can grant you just about anything you wish. For your knowledge of the pack and the wolves from the other, I have a great use for you. Would you honor me by becoming the Beta Male of Erenyx?" Teren moved to stand closer to the other, curious as to what he would reply with.
Back to top Go down
Beta Irrationality
Beta Irrationality

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Born From Evil [Irrationality] Born From Evil [Irrationality] Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 16:20

Did others share his passion?

What an unusual thing to consider, for passion was, in life, what he perhaps lacked the most. Where others saw a beautiful rose, he saw their thorns. When others took in the sight of a rainbow, he dwelled within the rainfall that had come first. Amidst all of the colour that this world had to offer, he viewed it in grayscale. It allowed him to continue upon the path that was on effortlessly, and with minimal interference. It was so much simpler when he didn’t have to worry himself with whether or not he disagreed, for following orders was something he had grown accustomed to from the likes of his superiors, and it made for a rather blissful existence. “Others are less likely to be so unbiased. An opinion is not uncommon amongst those that you now rule, and therefore I do not doubt that examples will have to be made out of those who are more unaccepting of whatever changes you have in store for us.” Drastic and intriguing things could have a variety of different meanings. Perhaps, sooner than he thought, the pack would find out whether or not it had been so wise to blindly accept a new Alpha’s takeover without complaint. These things he had in store for Erenyx could end up being far worse than what it was his nonexistent imagination could conjure, though he wouldn’t be driven to argue or put a stop to them either way - and was that not the very essence of worth that Teren saw within him? “You have my utmost loyalty, Alpha. You will find that I’ll accept the changes you seek to make without protest.” And it was with a nonchalant flick of his ear that he answered the Alpha’s next question, finding it to be a far simpler discussion than that of their previous one. “I had become a Delta male shortly after Steele’s Beta female accepted me into the pack. These duties have been mine for a long duration of time.”

In the next few seconds following his reply, circumstances had altered considerably. He was offered a rank that he had never necessarily been reaching for throughout his time in Erenyx. The service of a Delta male was simple enough, and he had grown so used to it that it seemed far too ambitious of someone so lacking to ever want to possess something with more authority. And yet, here the opportunity stood. Teren believed that he could make use of him if he was to accept this higher rank, and for that why would he refuse? Was it not the very purpose of he, the robot, the soldier, to be of use? “I will not decline what is it you wish to bestow upon me.” If Teren had been expecting him to seem thankful, or shocked, he had gone to the wrong wolf. There was no room for the likes of emotion upon his face, and this included the likes of gratitude and other useless things like happiness or surprise. He would accept this honour with the same blank, glassy eyes that perceived every other happening in his life. Sweeping his head into a low dip, for he would not be completely ungrateful, he turned his golden eyes upwards to meet his Alpha’s own. “If I am of more use to you in such a rank, I will serve you as your Beta male.” And then suddenly everything would be different without feeling any different at all.

The nefarious Alpha Teren was moving steadily into his reign, and newly appointed for a slightly lesser status was Irrationality, whom would prove to be of so much more use than expected when he accepted every change, every blood curdling alteration of Erenyx, with a lifeless dip of his head and the instruction to enforce.

Last edited by Beta Irrationality on August 27th 2014, 17:04; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Born From Evil [Irrationality] Born From Evil [Irrationality] Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 18:41

For the first time since taking over Erenyx, he laughed. A pack with opinions, such luck. But with time, a few examples, they may change their minds directly. He did not care to show the other he could laugh, that he could enjoy different aspects of his life. "Well it's a good thing wolves do not listen to the opinions of sheep. If any choose to go against the new ways of life, examples shall be enjoyable for me. And as Beta, they shall be for you as well." He looked to the other, now close to him, not caring about space. He did not know what to think of Irrationality to be exact, but he would discover it and with time, hopefully form a bond with him he had never shared before. In his old days as Alpha, he was feared. His company was never to be "enjoyed" as it normally was followed by destruction or anger. Wolves respected and feared him, for good reasons of course. But it did not make any of them like Teren. His ideals were strange and showed his true wishes. "So tell me, Beta Irrationality.. tell me of the wolves which are in my pack now. Need I worry about the bitch who loved your late Alpha? Or the bastard son I created when I murdered his father? And even the wolf who asks too many questions for his own good... Tell me of all the wolves, so that I may get a better understanding of your pack. I am interested in the knowledge you hold. Also, I will need to know the location of Steele's body, that way I can take his pelt to my den and live in the memory for a lifetime."
Back to top Go down
Beta Irrationality
Beta Irrationality

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Born From Evil [Irrationality] Born From Evil [Irrationality] Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 16:54

His laugh was maniacal. Anyone would be able to see how malevolent Steele’s replacement was capable of being if they so much as listened to the way that he laughed. It spoke of enjoyment of the more violent things in life; a heart so black, so despicable, as to disregard the petty emotion and sentiment of another for the sake of his own misguided contentment. In a way, the two of them were similar. His Del - Beta male would just as easily disregard such things without a care in the world. He would do so because no part of him was known to actually have a care in the world. Others would be unable to contain their excitement over the possibilities such a ranking bestowed upon them, though all Irrationality could do was peer into those limitless possibilities and see more gray. See the world in the same bleak way that he always had. There was nothing more than a shinier, metaphorical crown on top of his head. There would be congratulations, perhaps even pointless jealousy, and then everyone would likely go off on their own afterwards and think him ungrateful for appearing so utterly unchanged.

His knowledge of the other pack members was limited at best, for he was not known for his social skills. What he lacked in conversational drive, however, was made up for in his ability to observe. He knew those around him by their actions, by their words, and by the way that their thoughts were entwined across their face in perfectly readable print. Some would be trouble for Teren, and others would not. It was so simple. It was so black and white.

“Elite Katyusha,” he addressed the she-wolf by the ranking that she held, just in case Teren was not aware of where Steele had everyone placed on the ladder of hierarchy. “Will presumably be more enveloped by her sadness than her hatred of your actions. I am driven to believe that she’ll be reluctant, more so than others but perhaps equivalent to that of Steele’s son, to accept you as the Erenyx Alpha and obey. Although I do not currently find it plausible that she’d make an attempt on your life in vengeance of her mate, it’d likely be healthy nonetheless to remain suspicious of what this sadness that plagues her can amount to in the near future.”

“Warrior Samael, however,” A pause. “Is one of whom I find it more plausible of. He, the son, would not be so unintelligent as to disregard factors of importance: such as his age and inexperience when contrasted with your own. I believe that his hatred of what you have done to his father will ultimately drive him to seek revenge in one way or another, though time is of the utmost significance, and as of now I believe that you have it.” He did have time, and this Irrationality was certain of. There was not enough wolves on the side of Samael and Katyusha to so much as even consider overruling Teren. “However, I advise caution towards how much time Samael and Katyusha spend with one another. It’d prove nothing more than bothersome, should Samael prove himself of holding the power to manipulate the latter’s sadness into anger and a sense of vindictiveness.” With the two he likely most cared for out of the way and handled, Irrationality went so forth to offer brief descriptions of the other pack members he knew a little about.

“Beta Nyx was, from what I’ve gathered, a former apprentice of Steele’s. Most deem her cruel and unapproachable, for having endured the former Alpha’s training has given her characteristics fitted to the Beta female of a pack such as what Steele had meant it to be. Although the two were supposedly close, her reaction to his death leaves me under the impression that she’s not negatively affected by what took place and, as a result of such, relatively able to accept the alteration in leadership.”

“Guardian Chiara was formerly being forced into taking Steele’s pups if she wanted to eventually be mated to her true partner, Lead Hunter Magnus. Since you have removed Steele from the pack, and thus removed her from the burden, I believe you have both of them on your side.”
Having spoken of the mated pair brought his mind to yet another within Erenyx. “And since Healer Cliche - to whom requested ever so politely that you slaughter Steele in the midst of such an event - and Lead Warrior Tye, too, would have been faced with the burden of Cliche first taking Steele’s seed if she wished to eventually be mated with Tye, I find it likely that they would share the opinion of Chiara and Magnus in welcoming you as the new Alpha.”

With nobody else immediately coming to mind, he presumed that he had spoken of most of the more relevant wolves - if there were others that eventually slipped into his focus, or were brought to the forefront of Teren’s mind, then he would be ever so pleased to offer whatever insight he could manage, but until then, he believed that Teren now held a considerably higher understanding of some of his higher ranks and the faces that Irrationality knew slightly better than the rest. “I have no current location to offer to you, though if it is your desire to line your den with Steele’s fur, I will make haste in finding it and ensuring that Katyusha and Samael are nowhere nearby to protest.”
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Born From Evil [Irrationality] Born From Evil [Irrationality] Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 20:52

As the newly appointed Beta spoke to him, he could not help but to smile. He loved to hear of all the intelligence he had taken over the time within the worthless pack. The first matter of business was the fae, the bitch. Apparently she had been given the rank of Elite. This was going to change. She had gone against everything he had stood for. Taking over the pack was something he wanted to do within one night and he got it. The last thing he needed would be an uprising within the pack, though it would be fun to diminish with his sheer power and force. "Do you think the repossession of her mate's body would force her to rebel? If it is only to be her, then I feel we have nothing to worry about. She is weak and engulfed in her emotions. She will do more harm to herself than to me if we were to be faced in combat. I am not worried about her, no matter what forces she happens to form with her. From the look of the rest of the pack, they do not care who took the reign over from Steele. In my opinion from his followers, he was a useless leader with very few skills in leading anything other than his own selfish acts." But as he spoke of Samael, his interest peaked. The young wolf who was smart enough to stand down when his father commanded him to. Such an interesting brute. Surely he would grow into something to be considered in the future. Any smart lineage would want what was rightfully theirs. What would make him any different?

"Revenge is good and I would expect nothing less. If the pup wants to do something so bold as to avenge his father, then why don't we help him along? I want you to personally entertain the idea of training him. Say what you must against me to get his trust. Build him into something great, use his anger to assist in his training. One day, some day, he will come to me as a worthy opponent. And this I will look forward to throughout my days within this pack." He chuckled once more, his smile widening as he enjoyed the thoughts of this alone. Would the bastard son be able to conquer the elder wolf? Would he be able to take him down and reclaim what was rightfully his? Only time would be able to tell. "If the bitch wishes to be of assistance to the brute so be it, but I do not see her making any attempts at my life anytime soon. Her scent is different than other females I have smelled. She is swollen with some wolf's young. Whether it be of Steele's or another, perhaps even the pup, Samael... I am not sure, but she will be doing nothing strenuous in the near future." He listened to the words of his Beta, his detailed explanation o the other females in the pack. Females in this pack held high ranks, such as Beta, Guardian, Elite, and he even spoke of a Healer female. He did not care for these females. They held pointless positions while he had to Lead whatevers doing what exactly? This sickened him. "Why would Steele allow females to hold high ranks, and just barely give you the rank of Delta? Surely this male was mad, or even unfit for his position as Alpha. And what is the purpose of this 'Guardian' rank?" He was confused with such a name. What wolf would need a "Guardian"? "And yes, it would please me to sleep in my new den, lined with the fur of the previous Alpha. Consider it a tribute to my reign."
Back to top Go down
Beta Irrationality
Beta Irrationality

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Born From Evil [Irrationality] Born From Evil [Irrationality] Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 08:14

“I find it unlikely that she’d rebel with such a lacking of numbers upon her side, though such wouldn’t make her any more inclined to accept the repossession of her mate’s body without protest. Should she have it within her to attempt an attack because of this course of action… I am in agreement with you in finding that it will be of no such problem to conquer her.” A female who was being influenced by her emotions was capable of being dangerous, but not when she was on her own, surrounded by so few that shared her opinion. He didn’t believe that a true threat would be arising on her part anytime soon; the Alpha male had taken everything from her that had once mattered, leaving behind a bruised and broken corpse that could still just barely breathe. She would need to recover, to find solace, before she’d be able to do anything against Teren’s sovereignty.

Some would find it chaotic that Teren wished for the single wolf that could potentially become a threat to him down the road to be personally trained by his newly elected Beta male. Irrationality had never taken it upon himself to train another wolf, for doing so meant spending a greater span of time in the company of said wolf. However, having never trained a wolf didn’t speak of his ability to train. Nobody, as of yet, had questioned that he was powerful - that he was capable of being destructive if it was found to be a necessity. Perhaps, training a wolf would prove to benefit them greatly in the long run. It would show everyone of Erenyx the extent of his combat prowess - though it remained questionable whether or not he cared for such a thing to be known pack-wide. Regardless of what it was that he did or did not want, it was not his place to go against the word of his Alpha. If Teren wanted Irrationality to personally look into training Warrior Samael into a fighter that could one day rival him, then he would do so without complaint. “I will look into training Warrior Samael immediately, should he wish to accept such a proposal. It should be no trouble gathering his trust, and shaping him into something worthwhile of your effort in combat upon a later date.” And it would be no trouble, precisely as he predicted, for the gathering of trust was able to be attained through the usage of manipulation. Although the Beta male was among the last to be considered deceptive for the sake of being deceptive, he certainly knew how to make his words, his actions, and his opinions believable. He was already an expert at keeping his face perfectly neutral, so it would be as far from problematic as humanely possible to speak badly of Alpha Teren to the point of Warrior Samael believing the appointed Beta male of being on his side. And, surely, if Warrior Samael was to ever find out that Irrationality had always been on the Alpha male’s side, he would still not blame him for what it was that he was going to do. He was not manipulating him because he truly wanted to. He was following orders.

It had never been bothersome to serve Erenyx as the Delta male, even when so many of the ranks with greater potential were being claimed by females. He was not oblivious to Teren’s preference for the male gender, though he, himself, didn’t have a preference. He believed that females could hold power within a pack such as this, though he didn’t believe it to an extent that had him going against Teren’s opinion that females had to prove themselves. As the Alpha male, he had the power to make those kinds of decisions. Erenyx was being forced into a new reign; one in which she-wolves had to work harder and had to be stronger to amount to anything even remotely impressive. “A Guardian serves as the protector of the Alphas. They are recognized for their battle prowess, and ranked accordingly for what is presumed a skill set that will be capable of defending the Alpha and saving their life, even at the cost of their own. Chiara has great potential in such a position, though if she is to remain in such a ranking under your reign, then you can likely only count on her risking her life for your own if you continue to hold her loyalties - for she abandoned her duties to Steele because of her hatred of his leadership.” He allowed for a brief pause, pondering the rank. “Though, you likely needn’t fret over continuing to hold her loyalty and her trust. I presume you hold no immediate use for another wolf’s protection.”

Teren then confirmed that he desired to have a location of Steele’s body, Irrationality accepting the task with a slow dip of his head. The ‘tribute to his reign’ would be carried out as soon as possible upon the duo departing today, and when they next met to discuss things, Irrationality would hopefully have a location to offer to him, and news of a new apprentice willing to learn under his instruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Born From Evil [Irrationality] Born From Evil [Irrationality] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Born From Evil [Irrationality]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1