Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

By the Riverbank (Teren)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

By the Riverbank (Teren) Empty
PostSubject: By the Riverbank (Teren) By the Riverbank (Teren) Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 04:55

Cold waters and ice floats. That is all the young elite found in this desolate place. The pack had just recently acquired this land, and now the Elite knew why. This entire place was nothing more than one death trap after another, waiting to take unsuspecting victims into it's maws and spit them out upstream, which made it all the more clear why Teren was interested in claiming such a place.

As the fae made her way through the deserted landscape a song familiar song came to mind, which she would begin to sing softly to herself. "Apple trees, and pear trees a flower. Where the mist, was rising all around. Young Katyusha went strolling by the hour, on the steep back above the rocky ground." she would continue, jumping one of the smaller ravines the criss-crossed the landscape, continuing with her song "By the river bank she did sing a love song, to her hero in a distant land. To the one who Katyusha loved so, holding tight, his memory in her head." she sang softly.

The young fae paused for a moment to stretch her legs, still rather stiff from the birthing of her pup just a week ago. The small grey pup was the only thing Katyusha had to live for anymore. But she would never admit it, not even to her pup until she was taking her last breath. No longer could Katyusha show love for another living creature, as any kind of affection she could show would only endanger the life of the other. With Teren's clear and particular dislike for the fae, she had to be careful she didn't give him any easy targets to twist her to his desires. If all went well, the only way Teren could hurt Katyusha, would be through Katyusha.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: By the Riverbank (Teren) By the Riverbank (Teren) Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 07:34

Forcing his place among the pack had been quite the conquest and a push to his confidence in himself. He strutted around the pack as if he had owned it from the start. The air about him was dangerous and at any time, he could cause incredible chaos. But it would all be in the benefit of himself, his entertainment. The thought of doing such a thing spun around in his mind. And the perfect idea was formed, though it was honestly not a new one. He had done this to his pack previously and surely he would do it again. Teren acted on instincts most of the time, but there were times when he could not just sit idly by and allow all the weak wolves to produce their weak offspring. He would play his paw to the eyes of nature and spin his own web of evil through his lands. But today, Teren would make a decision to try and reason with the old Alpha's fae of choice. He had seen little of Samael since the incident, but none of the Elite female. Whether he planned to assist her or destroy her was still up in the air. He wandered the territory, walking by her old den and stared to the once tomb where Steele had rested. A wicked smile played upon his features, and then he disappeared. The shadows of the trees hung over the lands and Teren moved through them like water. He ventured out of the pack clearing and into the very place he had recently claimed for himself. Her scent was strong here. Katyusha was here. As the experienced predator he was, he slowly walked behind her. Being down wind of her, she would not even be able to tell he was there. He listened to her song. It sounded as if it was about her and the pathetic excuse of a wolf she claimed as her "hero". He waited for her to stop before he would interrupt her. The Alpha could be somewhat kind at times. "Perhaps it is time to invest in a new song fae... For in this world, evil conquers all, to include love. Instead you should sing the tales of my triumphant acceptance of these lands. For without your new King, this pack would run itself into starvation and disease." Teren wanted to test her loyalty. Would she fight him on this issue? Or would she oblige him, even in one of his more twisted requests?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: By the Riverbank (Teren) By the Riverbank (Teren) Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 07:57

Katyusha continued on her patrol, honestly bored by the lack of things to do. Honestly the fae wished some intruder would enter these lands, as she longed to sink her teeth into something. As a sudden voice interrupted her thoughts the fae would turn quickly, eyes narrowing at the brute as her entire posture shifted. She didn't trust him, she had no reason to trust him. All he had brought to this pack was hate and chaos. He had done nothing to better their lives, to help them, and in her mind she wasn't even one of 'them'.

"What do you want?" she asked harshly, eyes watching every move he made, examining every breath, every movement of his eyes. She had long expected he would come after her, finish the job of removing any of those loyal to Steele from this life, a goal she had long planned to make him pay dearly for. Of course she wasn't stupid, she knew she wouldn't kill him, couldn't. But she could do some damage, and in a pack of predators as this, all she had to do was cripple him to ensure his soon demise. Of course, Katyusha had no intention of attacking him, no plans for assassination, only a M.A.D. policy. Mutually Assured Destruction.

As his words processed in her mind Katyusha had to honestly fight back a laugh, a smirk coming to her lips as she dipped her head "Oh yes, forgive me for my delay in wishing you congratulations on conquering a flock of sheep. At least when winter comes around you'll have plenty of wool to keep you warm. After you lead your flock to the slaughter of course." she said harshly, relaxing her stance a bit.

The pair was far enough apart and Katyusha was more than confident in her speed to know she would have ample time to dodge any attack he were to throw at her from this range. She wasn't safe of course, and she fully expected retaliation for her remarks, but she was testing him just as he was her. To Katyusha Teren was nothing more than an impulsive beast with no self control or even a semblance of reason in his mind. How could she obey or serve a wolf who would more than happily throw her life away like the scraps of a disappointing meal.

So far Teren had done nothing to impress her, to convince her she should follow him. Of course this was also their first time 'talking'. She knew she couldn't serve in impulsive rage fueled pup, so all that was left was determining if he was one, or if he knew what reason and logic even were.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: By the Riverbank (Teren) By the Riverbank (Teren) Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 12:06

"Tell me Katyusha, tell me of the worthless pack you came from... Before Helidos. For I wish to know what kind of pack lives and teaches their young to speak to their Alpha in such a way. You have lost this battle fae. Your beloved Alpha is dead and as rumors state, he was never truly your mate. I am told he only used you to carry his pathetic seed. Speaking of which.. My mind wishes to know just how many pups you birthed this season. I certainly would like to see the tiny creature." He chuckled as he looked over her. She had a lot of nerve acing this way to the King. He moved casually, circling around her slowly. His green haze stared to her own silver hues and peered into her soul. She had feared him or feared for her own life. Either way, it did not matter. He reigned supreme in these lands, his words were law. "It is no secret in one action from me I destroyed your life, as well as the young lad, Samael. But let me make this perfectly clear. I am Alpha of these lands. You are an Elite. You will not speak to me in such a manner or I will strip you of your rank and force you to live among the Omegas. All the wolves you have shown an unkindness to will be able to enact their revenge with no penalty from me. You think you suffered through hell under your lover's training... You have seen nothing. Now," he cleared his throat as he stood still, his eyes staring into her own. "Submit to me, your king and prove your loyalty to my reign or blood shall be shed, and it will not be of my own." His voice was deep, filled with a threatening tone. If she did not succumb to his wishes, Teren would make her wish she had never spoken to him in such a manner.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: By the Riverbank (Teren) By the Riverbank (Teren) Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 18:42

Once again the smaller fae stood her ground, eyes narrowing at the 'Alpha' as he spoke again "Where I'm from does not concern you. All you need to know now is that I'm here. And you don't scare me. I'm not the same wolf who entered these lands a year ago. Back then I would have given you anything you wanted without even the slightest resistance. But that bitch is dead, and now you must deal with me." she said honestly.

At the mention of her beloved Katyusha would be forced to pause for a second, taking a deep breath to calm herself before speaking again "We loved each other. No matter what the rumors say, and carrying his seed was my idea, he was just kind enough to make me happy." she said firmly, taking on a much harsher tone at his next question "That is of no concern to you. If you have a problem with me. Take it out on me, unless of course...You're afraid. I mean, truly I couldn't blame you. I am a rather intimidating bitch after all."

As he spoke again Katyusha stopped to listen, and as much as she hated to admit it. He was right. She had allowed her own emotions to get in the way of her doing her duty to the pack. She loved Steele, she always would, and she knew he loved her also, and nothing could take that away from her now. But he was gone, she could no longer take comfort in his protection. And his gift of Elite to her came with a price, and that was to serve the pack's alpha, even if she didn't agree with who it was.

Keeping her eyes locked with his the Elite would pin her ears back, dipping her head slowly to him "I am sorry alpha. I allowed my emotions to get the better of me." she said softly. Keeping her head low she would shift her gaze to him "I will be honest with you. I submit because of my sense of duty to this pack, and my loyalty to it's alpha, not because of you personally. I do not fear you, and I still have doubts about your ability to lead. But so long as you are Alpha." she paused, stepping forward so the two were separated by only a few short inches "I submit to you, Alpha Teren." she said dipping her head fully this time, taking her eyes off of him for a moment, in both a display of her submission, and her lack of fear of him. For it was hard to scare one with no desire to live with threats of death.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: By the Riverbank (Teren) By the Riverbank (Teren) Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 07:10

"You really are very stupid. To think your lover would even consider you an Elite is unknown to me. You are worthless. The way you speak to me, you are lucky there are no lower ranked wolves for you would be dead already. Never do you stare into your Alpha's eyes. We are not lovers and to be honest, I hate you. I loathe all females for this very reason. You think you are strong, you think you are wise. But all I see is an emotional and foolish wolf. You let your feelings dictate your actions. And to have a bitch, as you so called yourself, walking in my lands and acting in such a way... I will make an example of you. If you do not submit to me, cower and tuck your tail between your pathetic legs, and avert your eyes from my own, then I shall bestow a fate worse than death upon you. I will enter your den, kill your young and any wolf who allies themselves with you, and kill them too. Any wolf who does or did care for you will all be dead. And in your deepest loneliness I will strip you of your rank and your new home will be in the shared confines of the Omega den. Do I make myself perfectly clear?" Teren no longer chose to be kind to Katyusha. He loathed the idea of her and he hoped she would not submit to him. He wanted the bloodshed and the chaos. He wanted to prove to his pack that he was not a wolf who would allow his pack to do as they pleased. Respect was earned, not handed out by request.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: By the Riverbank (Teren) By the Riverbank (Teren) Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 09:25

Katyusha heard his tone change, and decided here was where she stopped pushing the line, she was honestly amazed she had gotten away with so much. Quickly she would turn her eyes to the ground, head already low from her original submission as she slowly lowered herself. Crouching until her chest was barely off the ground her tail would slowly tuck between her legs, ears pinned back as only a few simple words left her muzzle "I am sorry Alpha, it will not happen again." she said softly, not expecting this to be over yet. Although what he had in mind was a mystery to her. Although she didn't feel that would be a problem for long.

Katyusha did not fear what he could do to her, she feared what he would do to her pup, who was really the only one in the world she had to live for. The young fae didn't feel she had any real friends anymore, no one who helped her when she was homeless, no one who had time for her when she was pregnant. To the young Elite it was just her in this cold cruel world, and she honestly felt bad about bringing Aleu into it to suffer as she did. But it was her burden now to try to make that pup as strong as possible, as the world would be much harsher to her now than others, simply because of who she was born to, and not fault of her own.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Teren
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Teren

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: By the Riverbank (Teren) By the Riverbank (Teren) Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 18:33

Angered by the fae, Teren stared and snarled at the female. His tail hung over his back and his chest was pressed forward. He thought about killing her, he really had. But he knew that would teach nobody anything. Instead, it would only make rumors blossom within the pack. That was not what he wanted. If anyone were to see Katyusha, they needed to see a reason not to mess with Alpha Teren. They needed to see that Teren was nothing like Steele. He was a different monster. Teren thought about exactly what he wanted to do. He could take an ear from her, or leave a huge scar across her chest. But then it came to him, he knew exactly what to do. Closing in on her, he attacked her face. His teeth dragged across her muzzle and right eye. There was no dodging the attack, no matter how fast she was. "If you make an attempt to retaliate, I will end your life. When the wolves in the pack ask you what happened to your face, why it is horrid and scarred... I want you to tell them, you made a mistake around Teren and you paid for it. Next time I will take more from you. But for now, this will do. If you ever speak to me in the way you had just done, I will make sure you pay for it. You are not allowed to see a healer about fixing your wound. If I see you in a healer's den, then you will be in much more need of a healer than just for some scar." He stepped back from her, and stared at her face. As the blood leaked to the floor, he stopped himself from smiling. But the display did please him. "Now get out of here. If I hear anything from your lips in a negative tone about me, then I shall give the same marking to your pups."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: By the Riverbank (Teren) By the Riverbank (Teren) Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 14:31

Calmly the small female awaited her punishment, knowing something was coming, but still she stood tall, not even flinching as a loud snarl left the massive brute. His huge size beginning to loom over her, but still her only response was to turn a gaze up to him, waiting for him to claim his punishment over her. Honestly the young Elite was curious as to what he would do. She knew he couldn't kill her, it would make her a martyr, and may insight members of the pack to carry her voice like a wild fire. No he had to show the pack she had submit, or at least been bested by the alpha.

Her mind would continue as she watched him closely, before finally his fangs snapped down at her face. Instinctively she would jerk back ever so slightly, not fast enough to dodge the attack fully even if she tried. After a short moment she jerked softly back, the heat rushing through her cheeks, her jerk letting both fangs sink into her cheek one large gash on either side of her eye,causing blood to spill forward and run down her face quickly. However the only response the alpha would get from her was a jerk of her head from the force of his fangs sinking into her.

As the alpha began to speak again Katyusha would turn her gaze up to him, nodding slowly "Of course Alpha, I have submit. It would be despicable to attack after I declared my submission." she said softly, her tone having completely changed, her ears still pinned back and head low, eyes staring into his massive chest as she spoke. As he continued the fae would force back a smirk, corners of her muzzle twitching for just a moment "Of course Alpha, no healer, just as you wish." she answered softly. As he finished with his final demand the Elite would just give a quick bow of her head again.

"Then I take my leave Alpha. Thank you for your time, and should you need me, you know where I shall be." and with that she would back up several paces, keeping a bow to him until she could turn and walk away. In all honestly the fae hardly noticed the wound across her face. She had received hundreds of similar ones in training, maybe even more. But deep inside she had to admit she missed this feeling, the hot burning sensation on her skin, her heart racing as the real potential of death flashed before her, and that hot dripping stream of blood leaving her body. Just the thought sent a shudder of thrill down her spine.

Glancing back quickly to make sure she was out of sight and ear shot of the Alpha she would giggle slightly, licking her lips to taste the blood, her expression on of a yearling fae talking to her crush for the first time and learning he liked her back "He loathes me...." she giggled, allowing her tail to sway gently behind her the whole walk back to the pack lands, where she would once again have to take on the mask of remorse for what she had done.

It was true, she had submit to him, and as Elite she had played her games long enough, and it was time to get back to work. But there was no love lost between herself and the Alpha, and the fact that he hated her so, yet let her not only live, but keep rank, meant he saw some use for her where she was, and that was all the boost the fae needed right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the Riverbank (Teren) By the Riverbank (Teren) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the Riverbank (Teren)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1