Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carry me far away. [Eclipse]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Empty
PostSubject: Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 19:30

Rose walked into the camp clearing during sunset, she was supposed to be back sooner but had taken her time off from the pack. Of course no one would really care where she had been or what she had been doing, because no one knew her very well. In fact she hardly knew anyone in Helidos. She shook her head and sat down near one of the den's. She breathed in the scents and could tell it was the beta's den. She sighed and moved a few feet away, trying to keep her mind from wandering. To be truthful she had only been in the camp clearing area at night and so during sunset it was strange to her. But all in all it was very beautiful, the way the sun's rays scattered across the land and it's beauty when it hit the tree tops that covered the den's of wolves. She sighed and moved towards her den, one that had been abandoned a long time ago that she had taken over when she joined. It was a deep hole in the ground, covered by a tree root. Two large rocks close by and soft grass covered the area near her den. She sat upon the tree root which she would squirm under to get into her warm and comfortable den. She breathed in and out slowly, listening to the things that were around her. It's so quiet here, too quiet... Did I miss something today?

She shifted and lay down upon the large root she had been perched on. She closed her eyes tightly and breathed gently. Resting her sore old bones, the ones that carried her far away. She held her eyes shut even though she wanted to open them and leave in the middle of the night to escape once more. She sighed gently... she really should stay in her den that night instead of sneaking out of the pack's lands and staying up all by herself. She breathed and even though she wanted to move, she stayed perched on the root above her den. She started to doze off from staying put for too long. Her eyes flashed open and she realized that the sun had moved, it was now in the shades of orange and pink. The sun was almost fully set. But, she had laid down on her root at what would be closer to the afternoon or evening. Had she slept? No... but she didn't remember anything from a dream or if she had dozed off. Ugh! Why am I forgetting things lately? Grrr...Dozing off does me no good. She stretched her sore muscles and jumped down from the root she had been perched on.

She didn't feel like sleeping and so she was going to take a casual stroll, or what seemed like it, crawl into her den and then leave the pack's land once more to visit another place to be alone. She was somewhat sleep deprived but she just felt so restless... as if she was wanted by someone and because of it she couldn't sleep. She could, during the night hunt for the pack or do small border patrol's to make sure of things. She shook her head no to the border patrol's, she knew nothing about them anyways. She shrugged to herself and made her way around the camp clearing before returning to her den and disappearing within.

She curled into a tight ball once she was in the safety of her den and breathed in the warmth she felt from it. It was comfortable and ever so warm to her. It welcomed her to hide and wait things out before daring to escape and trying to find what was keeping her awake so often lately. She listened to what was outside her den before shutting her amber eyes and drifting off to sleep.

'Wake up.. Wake up!' A small voice called to the white she-wolf whom was sound asleep within her den. She opened her amber eyes and looked down at about a six month old pup. The pup was nipping at Rose's ears and complaining about the sun rising without them. She looked confused for a moment before realizing that the pup she was looking at was herself. She was seeing herself from her mother's view. Then she realized that it wasn't even that, she was just a figure following her mother and herself. 'Alright my love, I'm coming.' Her mother's soft and gentle voice rang out to the small white she-pup. 'Yay! Yay! Hurry! Hurry mother!' The pup's small voice called out before bounding out of the den. Her mother stood and moved after the pup. Rose shifted and followed them to the top of a hill. 'Look Rose, see the sun rising over the way? See how wonderful the sun says today shall be?' The younger pup version of Rose jumped about happily and yipped with sudden joy towards her mother. 'Happy Happy!' She called out to her mother before running towards the den in which their alpha was sleeping.

Rose's flashed open from her sleep and she shook her head with a chuckle. She had been quite the trouble-maker when she was a young pup. She stretched and pulled herself out of her den. Every wolf should be asleep now, now she could walk and get lost in her thoughts safely. She breathed in the fresh night air, looking up at the sky she figured it was just after sunset. She smiled and stood atop the root above her den. She stretched and felt the warm night breeze that blew through her pelt. She chuckled quietly and jumped down from the root, making her way away from her den and moving silently around the other's dens. She took a deep breath and then smiled up at the stars, they were such a beauty. She wagged her tail and then stopped quietly, staring at the stars. They caught her attention and held it tightly. Her amber eyes tracing the sky much like she used to with her friend Raven. Searching the sky for answers that no one else would be able to give her. The answers that not even she could answer, and she was the one with the problem. She sighed and sat down. She wanted to move but didn't, she wanted to sing but couldn't. She wanted to leave but stayed, her head tilted to the sky as she searched the great mass of dark blue with twinkling lights within it. Searching the heavens for something that weighed her heart down but she didn't know what.

Life is strange like that, things weigh you down and questions are asked yet we don't know the answers~
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 07:43

The sun had only just begun to sink to its slumber when the dark brute flickered his warm golden eyes closed. In only a few hours the bright eye of the sky that gave vision to all those beneath its light would have disappeared entirely, leaving the world in a cloak of black until morning came. There was one smell that infiltrated his nose, one smell that brought him an internal happiness that did not show physically except for a slight happy twitch in his feathered tail. He would fall asleep here, outside the healer’s den, in a spot that was away from the entrance but close enough so that the scents of the herbs were strong in his nostrils and could reach into his mind, pulling forth memories of one loved and unfortunately lost. It was an unusual habit of his, and one he did not often indulge in, but it brought him comfort on days when he missed her dearly and felt most lonely. Eclipse had several friends within the pack, but not a wolf that he could nuzzle up to and huddle within the shared heat that would be provided from their bodies. Only one wolf had given him those things, and what was more, taken his heart and showed him love. Now she was gone. So instead he clung on to her essence, in the form of seeking the fragrance that had constantly adorned her pelt. The aroma of healing plants was something he had always associated to Creek, as she worked with them so frequently every day to help save the lives of others that it seemed to forever mark her fur. So caring she was; he often wondered if she had known how much he had actually cared for her. Only now that he was unable to tell her did he regret never telling her how important she was to him, and how he would do anything for her. Why had she gone so soon? If only they were given more time together, he would have spent her final days proving it all to her and more. The brute sighed softly and curled his body tighter into itself, letting those thoughts slide until another day and instead eased his mind to drift away into pleasant dreams.

A period of time passed, though the wolf would not know how long exactly it had taken for him to begin to awaken. As his mind slowly came back to full consciousness, his dream began to slip out of his control and dissipate to nothing. Within his head he could see his late mate and two pups playing around the camp clearing and chasing each other, but as he woke up the sight of them faded and was replaced with the vision of reality given by his pair of golden eyes as they blinked open. He unfurled himself and gradually rolled to lay flat on his stomach, his head gently dropping to his two forepaws while his ears pinned against his head in woe and misery. How his true life now was so harsh and pitiful, and his dreams were paradise. Eclipse stared at some random point in the distance but his eyes were unseeing, they were blurry and unfocused on what he could see around him. The elite lay like this for a few more minutes before shutting his eyes tight and whining softly. He hated feeling like this, but just expressing his sadness with voice made it slightly easier to handle the pain, like a weight lifted from his chest. Keeping it all inside eventually was too much to bear. The whines began to get louder until he picked his head up and tilted it back, parting his maw and ever so quietly howling his sorrow into the evening air. He had felt the need to do that but he did not wish anyone else to hear it, because it was a pained song and he did not need others to worry for him. It was just a personal thing that had needed to be achieved; even though he kept a brave face, he was still recovering.

After a few long moments he closed his jaws and lowered his head before opening his eyes and standing up on his paws. Some dirt and dust had settled in his coat so he quickly shook that off and paused for a moment to gather where he was, and who he was. Turning slightly, he headed in the direction he knew would lead him away from the healer’s den to the main part of the camp clearing. As he walked along he took deep, steady breaths to calm his mind and try to return to the calm, thoughtful, happy Eclipse that everybody knew. His head and tail hung low but he forced himself to carry his head higher and relax his tail to sway with his movement. By the time he stepped out into the clearing he appeared fine and well to anyone who may have seen him, though there was still a blank look in his eyes. That was one thing he could not hide, those gold orbs always betrayed him by telling what he truly felt. Strangely there were no wolves about, or so it seemed to be the case as he looked around the dens. Silently he moved to make his way to his own place of rest, but stopped as he gazed to one of the dens elsewhere. He saw a movement and as he squinted his eyes he realized it was the wagging of a white tail. Taking a few steps closer, he soon saw the pale body attached to the appendage and identified the fae as being Warrior Rose, with a little assistance from his nostrils. He watched her for a moment, unsure if he was in the mood to talk, but also seeing if she needed any help with something. The dark brown brute was aware that she was able to get herself into trouble, hence how she got her injury, but mostly that she had seemed to be troubled lately. Perhaps there were things that she kept to herself, and it was even the reason why she had started a fight with the Erenyx wolf. Thoughts could cloud your mind and your ability to think clearly, he knew. He watched as she sat down and stared at the sky, seeming very pensive and confused, maybe even longing. He could not tell from where he was stood in a position far off to her right, and without talking to her; what was the use in guessing? Any which way, he would have to see if she was alright. The male padded towards her, not being all too quiet about it so she wouldn’t be surprised by his presence. “Rose.” He called gently, just enough to get her attention as he came to her side and sat beside her. His eyes also turned upward to follow her gaze as he craned his neck back, though the moon was nowhere to be seen. “The stars sure look beautiful tonight.”, he commented to start off the conversation. Tensing his foreleg muscles in order to hold his position, he looked to the female warrior. In her amber orbs he could see the reflection of the stars, they were that bright on that night. “Forgive me if you had wanted to be alone, but to me you seemed like you needed company. Is everything alright?” There was a genuine concern in his voice and he hoped she was comfortable with telling him if something was wrong. To him there was no shame in not always being okay, in not having a perfect life. If anything, he would know that more than most.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 08:26

Rose's ears perked as someone loudly made their way to her. Her name was called and she knew whom had called unto her. Without even throwing a glance his way, her eyes still trained on the sky, she chose to speak. "Eclipse." One word, but it felt so sweet on her tongue. "The stars are quite beautiful." She tilted her head, still not daring to throw a look at the brute until he finished his last sentence. She shivered slightly and twisted to see the brute. Her eyes sparkled but held such sadness. "I would much prefer to have you as company then be alone. I must admit, lately I have not been myself. Troubled I assume." Her voice swirled in the air around them, her eyes shifting to the sky and she leaned back slightly. Leaning back made her tumble backward onto her back. She laughed gently, looking towards the brute and growing very silent. She hadn't done something so silly since her times with Raven and then in her old home. She waved her paws in the air, like a helpless turtle in an attempt to make the brute laugh. "Oh no! What a helpless turtle I am!" She giggled gently and waved her paws once more before rolling onto her stomach. She rose to her paws and shook her pelt off before taking her place back to Eclipse's side. Her breathing was normal and she bubbled with joy now. "You see, lately I've been wandering away from the clan camp at night. Just walking and thinking. Missing some friends I've used to have, but the ones in the past... it troubles me. The things I don't know, what happened to them and why?" She shook her head slightly and looked at the brute, studying him closely. "But, no one can ever answer those questions..."

She was silent now, just listening to the brute and watching the things around them. She twisted slightly, watching the shadows dance across the ground. "If there is no moon, the shadows of the tree come from the stars, yes?" She tilted her head towards the brute, knowing he would know more then she since he was older. She shifted from paw to paw, her amber eyes staring directly at the elite with curiosity. A light breeze ruffled her fur and she glowed with such a joy from the fact of a few things she came to realize. One, Eclipse was older then her. Two, she could easily tease him now. Her tail wagged slightly and a smile crossed her maw. She tilted her head upwards to the sky and studied them. Do stars have names? Her mind filled with thoughts, never a minute was her mind at rest. She was almost always thinking of something. She glanced at the brute, taking in his full features this time. She took in the colors of his pelt and how large he was, it was then she realized how much taller he was then she. She smiled gently, in her past she would have been irritated with her small side, but here... she didn't mind it one bit. Her ears perked slightly as she strained to listen to the darkness around them. She was truthfully, scared of the dark. But that didn't stop her from sitting beside the old brute. "How long have you been with this pack?" Her voice was fairly soft and gentle, like usual. She wasn't a very harsh wolf, hardly one to really look for trouble. But she asked that question for she knew that at any moment he could decide to ask why she had fought an Erenyx wolf. She shook her head slightly, ears twitching.

{OOC: Sorry it's short =p }
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 11:29

Even though she didn't look at him immediately, he did not look away from her. He watched her face with understanding eyes while she continued to focus on the night sky, noticing in the edge of his vision that her body trembled before she looked to him. Was she cold? Or afraid? No, she couldn't be. It was spring and the climate was easy enough for the wolves to cope with, and she had no reason to feel any fear now, especially not of him because he was her friend and she was safe with him and within their pack. As their gazes now fell upon each other he noticed something in her amber eyes, something that he didn't normally associate with the fae. Normally she seemed so soft and happy, but now all the brown brute could see was pure and solid sorrow. Though every wolf had a darker side and bad days. In a way he had expected it, as he had known from their time together at the lake that she had been reflecting on the bad things of her past. With this in mind, he nodded gently as she admitted to being out of character recently, silently assuring her that he knew what she was referring to and why she felt not at all like herself. “Well I am here for you to talk to, if I can offer myself as an ear to listen to anything you wish to say so that I might be able to hel-“. Eclipse stopped suddenly with widened eyes as the white female leant too far back to watch the stars once more and sent herself off balance, landing on the, fortunately, tender earth. A small smile grew on his maw initially, but he held back a laugh so as not to embarrass the female. However at her performance of impersonating a helpless marine reptile he finally unleashed a deep rumbling chuckle, not being able to suppress it.

As she pulled herself back up and returned to his side he was still grinning, his smile only faltering at the words she next spoke. Only then had he remembered how he had originally approached her because she had seem troubled, which she had confirmed to be true. Then he realized how he had actually been feeling quite lonely and awful himself not long before, but how she had made that melt away as quickly as a winter snowflake when the glaring sun of spring came. He looked to her and nodded his dark head, ears tugging back a little as if they strained to rest flat atop his head but he didn't allow them to; he wouldn't let those feelings consume him again. "I understand you, Rose. Missing loved ones is bound to happen, it's natural to grieve the loss of things that you've accepted as dear parts of your life. But you see, those questions that nobody can answer, there's a reason. Sometimes there is no answers to give, because there is no greater explanation for whatever it is you are questioning. The loss of your pack from disease, it was no wolf's fault. Especially not yours. Who had lived and who had died you will never know, and so all you can do is appreciate the time you had with them, looking at it from a positive view. Think of everything you learned with them and how they added to your life. By leaving them behind you are not failing them, but instead proving that they were great enough to make you into an intelligent and strong wolf, one who could risk venturing out alone in order to survive. That takes audacity and courage." By now his focus had turned to the celestial lights again, their brightness always seeming to capture and hold his attention. After a few seconds of pausing and thinking over the things he had learned from personal experience, he added, "The reason you are wandering from the pack at night is to attempt to escape your thoughts that weigh you down, but you must realize that your salvation from them actually lies right here. Making new friends and working in Helidos will relieve you from looking back on the past and will bring new purpose and positivity to your life. You already have one new friend, me. Isolating yourself makes it that much worse and will drive you insane. Trust me, I know. I've been there."

With that said his maw closed to silence and he concentrated on a single star up above, his jaws subconsciously clenched tightly together. The Elite fought so hard to keep his own memories and past out of the situation so that he could help Rose, but empathy always broke the barriers and made it all flood back to the surface of his memory. Thankfully the silence was broken by the fae as she asked him something. He perked his ears slightly and twisted his head to look down at her with his eyes that regarded her gently. Her curiosity brought a tilted smile to his maw as it was a good thing to want to gain knowledge. He could tell her mind was always ticking and it interested him. "You might think so, but actually the stars are not bright enough. The shadows you see are indeed caused by the moon." Eclipse extended his head to the level of her cheek and softly used his muzzle to turn her head, directing it to a south-westerly direction that was out of her visual range before. That was where the moon floated, alone. As he did so he could smell her feminine scent so strongly from her pelt, and it was comforting to him. Pulling his muzzle away from her fur a second later, he broke the contact between them and looked to her. "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there." As he studied her this time it was if he were seeing her for the first time all over again. The male felt like only now he was getting to see her for who she truly was. At such close proximity he could see each variation of pigment in her coat, including the small flecks of black mingling amongst the hairs that he had not noticed before. Her mellow orange eyes were also very pretty, innocent but deep and meaningful. All in all he found himself in unvoiced admiration of her, but quickly grew ashamed of that realization and looked down, shuffling his paws and adjusting his tail around his haunches. "Umm, I've been here for some time now. Well actually, I had lived three summers when I arrived and now I have reached five. So it has been two years. Whoa..." Honestly he wasn't sure if it had felt so long or not that long at all. So much had changed in that time that it could have felt much longer than two two years, but it had happened so rapidly nonetheless. "You've been here a few months now, right? He questioned as he slowly looked back to her, keeping his gold gaze fixed on hers with keen interest.

Last edited by Elite Eclipse on November 26th 2014, 09:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 18:29

Rose shifted at his words, realizing he was right. Her ears twitched slowly, breaths slowly going in and out of her lungs. Things have changed, it was time to move on again. She perked her head and smiled when he finished his saying about the past. "You're right, thank you Eclipse." Her tail wagged slightly, amber eyes searching the night instead of daring to look towards the brute. She watched him now, as he seemed pleased with her curiosity. She was about to speak and ask another question, a simple word but she felt her fur bristle as the brute extended his muzzle and moved her to look in the southern-western direction. Her amber eyes lit up and she could feel her skin becoming quite warm with this new sensation. As he pulled away, she wanted to cry out and call him back, but she held her tongue. She could see him fully now, her amber eyes searching his face and body. She could see the mixture of colors the brute held, deep browns mixed with black here and there. White on his chest and bright yellow eyes that searched her as well. She breathed gently, caught up in how he looked. Embarrassment flushed through her and she looked away, amber eyes searching the ground. Her ears perked as he spoke about how long he had been here. She pondered for how long she had been there, it seemed like mere weeks though she knew she had been here since mid-summer. "I suppose I have been here since mid-summer? I came to the borders in a raging storm, I sat there for about an hour and then Beta Juno came and accepted me. Together we ran from the borders and she placed me in that den over there." She waved her nose in the direction of a tree that's roots mangled together over her den entrance. "When it was safe I left my den and explored. I met an Erenyx wolf a few days after joining..." She tilted her head back towards Eclipse and smiled weakly. "Then I met you." She wagged her tail gently at that thought, and then she remembered she had to explain herself. "Oh yes, I'm not usually the fighting type... I would have beaten the brute but I let him win." She took a deep breath and let her amber eyes wander over to the brute. "I saw another Warrior a ledge above us, judging the poor wolf. I let him win but if he dare tried to kill me, then I would have taken him with me." Her words weren't bitter, but they were true.

She paused gently, she was in a now cheerful mood and felt very at home with the Elite. She stood and stretched her sore muscles. Her tail wagged and she pinned her ears back in defense. She moved a few feet away before crouching with her rear in the air like a pup. "Don't you ever get bored of being an adult?" Her voice held teasing to it, amber eyes staying on the brute.  She pounced forward, her paws touching the ground and sending lighting bugs into the air and lighting the sky up. She giggled gently and watched the tiny bugs fly around them. It was pretty and very charming. She looked up to the handsome brute, a smile across her maw. She was still in a playful stance, trying to encourage the he-wolf to play wrestle with her like pups did. It was just for fun, something she would quite enjoy. Of course it was also to make him forget their sad conversation and lift their spirits up to the deep star filled sky. Lighting bugs clung to her pelt and she shook them away, eyes straying from the he-wolf and to the bugs that sparkled through the night. Of course most wolves were sleeping in their dens, but them talking and playing shouldn't be too much of a bother. She was rather pup-like at the moment, but she knew every wolf had their pup-like side. Even her older friends had been very playful and charming. Her tail wagged once more, finally directing her eyes towards the he-wolf. She felt warm and pleased with herself about having Eclipse there to talk with. She had been feeling sad and down, wandering around and now she had a reason to stay. That reason was new friends and family, past behind her and future in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 15:07

Eclipse was glad to be able to help the fae whose name was that of a flower associated with love, even if it had meant him seeming like quite the bore but he had only the best intentions in his words of wisdom. The thought of her suffering alone with all her feelings kept hidden inside did not sit well with him so he only wanted to show his support for her, and at least let her know he was open to discussing the deep and personal matters if ever she should need to. He feared that sometimes the kind wolf put on a smile when really she was not happy and fine, but he could only hope that she trusted him enough as her friend that she could be her true self and not bury anything from his knowledge. As he looked to Rose now he thought of how his role had reversed within the two years of being in the pack, developing from being the simple Hunter who had taken advice from an Elite to now being an Elite advising a Warrior. For a moment he thought it strange how far he had come to be able to hold the position as the best fighter within Helidos, but all he knew was that he was strong and had a fighting spirit to persevere through the roughest of storms. With that mindset he had overcome several testing trials and no doubt he would continue to do so, to protect his pack, until the day came when his faithful heart no longer beat in his chest. Still watching the white warrior quietly, his mind soon refocused on what had been happening and he felt himself missing the touch he had shared with the fae a few moments before. It had been only a simple, gentle action to show her that the moon was at her back, yet he had felt such a blissful thrill from it, making his fur tingle as if he had been struck by lightning and he felt as warm and shocked as such. The deep brown male surmised it to be due to the lack of companionship and affection he had received since losing his family, that would explain it. Surely that was the reason he longed for closeness with the other.

With a blink of an eye, Eclipse tried to not show his embarrassment at them both having been staring at one another, and instead listened to what she had to say about herself and joining the wolves here. As she pointed to the location of her den he turned his head to follow, noting which den was hers should he need or want to pay a visit in future. Then he felt her gaze on him and looked to her as she smiled, having described how she had met him. He simpered in return and continued to listen to her, ears perking to their full extent with interest as she went into detail about the situation with the Erenyx wolf. Only once she had finished did he begin. "Seems to me your very introduction to the pack was an eventful one, entering at the time of a storm, and you have caused quite the storm since, with your great attitude in the pack and befriending many already, as well as your little scuffle with that brute." He chuckled. "It was an honourable thing of you to try and help his reputation, indeed. But may I suggest not repeating that, it does not give ourselves much of a good impression, nor will it always end so well. However, I do apologise if that was your plan all along, I just saw you in trouble on the verge of the ledge and felt sure I had to intervene." He watched curiously as she moved away, wondering what she was doing. She seemed happy, but he squinted his eyes and tilted his head, arching one brow slightly. Then she ducked suddenly into a play-bow, taunting him as well. In response he just smirked. "Yes. But not frequently." He replied. "I have too many responsibilities to be acting like a pup." He kept his voice formal, tricking her to think he would not join her game while she enticed him with pouncing around. Struggling to hold in a laugh, he watched the bright bugs that released into the night instead, his eyes watching in awe for a moment before he looked to the female with just as much admiration with the way she looked, her happiness and the fireflies on her fur creating a magical scene. But then she shook them off and he watched as some flew up and away while others settled on the grass again, purposely not looking at her to catch her off-guard while the playful adrenaline started in his body. Then a moment later he stood up and launched forward in one quick motion, barreling into her flank to knock her over onto her side while simultaneously wrapping his paws around her and using the momentum and a twist with his strength to roll them over so she did not land hard onto the ground. In doing so he ended up underneath her and took the force of her landing on him, but then quickly rolled them one more time so he was on top and he stood over her, pinning her by the chest while his eyes like honey, soft and brimming with warmth, stared down to her and his furry tail swayed behind him. There was just a hint of pup-like mischief in his gaze. "That is what I call the Total Eclipse manoeuvre!" He chortled and gently bit her ear, tugging it slightly. He forgot about everything else right then and only thought about the present, and he was enjoying it.

Last edited by Elite Eclipse on February 19th 2015, 08:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 19:35

Rose could see that the brute wasn't interested in playing and she sighed. How boring. She had still been pouncing around and enjoying herself, she wanted to see the playful side to the brute. She was about to give and looked away to watch the bugs when she felt something slam into her crouched body. Her eyes could only see a blur of fur and his face ever so slightly. They rolled and then she was pinned by his weight, her eyes wide with surprise. She hadn't been hurt whatsoever, and then as she sat there, surprised, he spoke to her. Her ears twitched and she giggled. So, you tricked me... Her amber eyes danced as he tugged on her ear. She was pleased, he had only been acting and now he was playing with her. She leaned up and tugged on his ear gently before releasing and giggling like a young pup. Her ears went flat against her head and she stretched out her paws to rest very gently against his chest. She tilted her head and licked her ebony nose gently as she pondered what to say. "I see why you call it that, quite hilarious actually!" She grinned and nudged her nose against his paw gently. My turn... She pretended to give in to him pinning her, and then doing a trick she learned from her mother, she swiped her legs under his and rolled him over so she had her front paws pinning his chest. She shifted and made it so he could easily squirm out and she grinned ever so playfully. She licked under his chin and chuckled. "I call that the 'Tipsy Rose'!" She wagged her tail and rest her small body against his.

She pulled away from the brute and chuckled quietly as to not wake anyone. Her small body shrunk to the ground and she sighed tiredly. She was ever so grateful and pleased to have found a friend in the brute who's name was after the moon and sun together in one spot. Something that only lasted mere minutes and could blind. She smiled and shook her head not sure if that meant that the brute would simply disappear. She stalked forward through the grass, leaping at the brute and nipping playfully at his chest fur before bouncing away from him. Her amber eyes sparkled and she was having fun, enjoying her time as one of the wolves in a great pack. She was free from her haunting past and she had a family once more, she was strong and she would start training herself to be able to protect the Alphess that she knew was from her past at least somewhat. She was crouched, pouncing about and tumbling over her own paws. She was playing while many slept in their dens. She was the disturbance within the calm air, the wild waves against the cool sand. She was the beating in a heart, the headaches to many and yet there she was, laughing and disturbing the peace. She felt something strange within, the memories of having met her brother once more... the feeling of love and joy.

She had been lost in thought when some lighting bugs landed on her chest and back, making her jump and yelp in surprise. She shook her pelt and watched as the bugs flew from her and to the ground, their butts flashing lights as the wandered around. She blinked her amber eyes and stared at one of the bugs that refused to leave her paw. She lifted it and started to shake, but the bug didn't move. Stubborn little guy... She thought to herself, shaking her paw more and grumbling through her chest as it just clung to her. She was curious as to why it wouldn't let go when it finally flew away, weaving back and forth as if it were drunk. She tilted her head at it curiously and threw a glance at the brute before watching the bug again. It acts as as if it drunk off berries like spring birds. She shook her head and laughed, amber eyes sparkling with the very thought.
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 08:45

It truly had been quite a while since he had enjoyed himself, and really there was no better wolf right now that he could be playing around and having fun with. He was thrilled and felt accomplished at his plan working; his uninterested and aloof façade had been acted well to make her not suspect him tackling her, all in good fun of course. Rose’s amber eyes were wide when he looked to her, tail still wagging happily behind him as he held onto her ear, clearly shocked but her giggle proved that she had taken it well with the humor of the situation and was not at all angry at him so abruptly, and fair to say quite roughly, pinning her down. A grin was permanently plastered on his maw as he released her ear, only for her to tug his as he lifted his head. He playfully narrowed his eyes and flicked his ear away from the grip of her teeth with a soft chuckle. But he knew she was a warrior, a little one but yet a very determined one, and she remembered her defences and pinned her snow white ears back against her head to be tucked out of harm’s way. Her little laughs made his tail wag just a little bit faster, glad that the fae he considered his good friend was happy. Eclipse’s furry brows rose slightly as she tilted her head, thinking, and he wondered what she was thinking. The brute shifted his weight on his paws so as to lean into his hind legs and not pin the female so much, and he could feel the white one’s cold paws pressed to his chest. His gold eyes strayed to look at her paws and he smiled softly while listening to her words about what he had just done and how she found it amusing. Looking to her as she nosed his paw, he laughed quietly and leaned his muzzle closer to gently lick her charcoal nose. Seeing that she was comfortable with him stood over her like this showed that she trusted him, and he was ever so grateful for that, to have found a friend in her.

It ended soon however, as to his surprise the fae swept his legs out from beneath him and had him pinned as she had been before. As he fell down a slight ‘oof’ left his maw but he quickly smiled and growled playfully as she swiped her tongue under his chin. “Tipsy Rose, hmm? I see…” He chortled again and nipped her muzzle as she rested on him. Then, as he looked to her he knew the little white wolf had captured a piece of his heart, much like Nnlya had, and Aurora and Jackle. Yet another he would consider like blood brethren to him, perhaps a sister or close cousin. It made him feel warmer inside at the thought, and he imagined a ray of light above her head like that which filtered through this very clearing on a summer morning. Her presence was a savior, and he hoped that his wise words earlier had helped her because seeing her today had surely helped him. This time he would do things right for his family, he would keep them close and protected. As long as he could help it, nothing would hurt or bother Rose, he made that silent promise to himself to be her guardian. So far, he seemed to have done a decent job of that.

Now that she had moved off him, he still did not move and rested on his back quietly, paws tucked up close to his chest. The thoughts of his family caused him to shut-off somewhat, making him seem like a pup as he laid there trying to defend himself from his own thoughts and just watching the glowing bugs around him. But then he heard movements and rolled onto his side just as Rose pounced over the grass and pinched his chest with her teeth. A smile slowly spread over his maw and he remembered that they were playing and he had been joyful. He rushed up onto his paws and bounded after her, teasingly biting and tugging her tail or fur and batting her with his paws as they played for a few minutes. He tried to stay quiet as some were sleeping in their dens, but at the same time he was enjoying this great moment and thought the two deserved some fun after all they had been through. If he needed to he would take the reprimands of grumpy wolves later. Eventually they were tired and he flopped down to the ground, head on his paws. A little smirk still remained as he watched the other leap around trying to shake the bugs from her pelt. She managed to rid them and they moved to the ground, some landing on his paws and face but he simply furrowed his brows and stared them down, snorting as one crawled onto his nose. He looked up quickly as he heard Rose growl, but only saw her trying to shake a lightning bug from her paw. Both the bug and the wolf were determined but the wolf won as the bug flew away in a very weird fashion. “I do believe you made it dizzy.” Grinning, he looked to the warrior and then continued watching it fly away. Slowly, he belly crawled forward and made the bugs on the ground scatter to the sky in a fantastic display. He was tired enough and at peace now that he could rest. A gentle yawn left his maw and he rolled onto his side, nestled in the grass and watching the few bugs left mingling in the air. Breathing a happy sigh, he spoke to Rose with a soft, tired voice. “I think I shall just sleep here, it’s quite charming out here when the bugs are out. Wherever you choose to sleep, your den or elsewhere, I hope you rest well.” Tail flicking against the ground, he stretched with a slight whine and settled comfortably in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Carry me far away. [Eclipse] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carry me far away. [Eclipse]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1