Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Banshee Of Helidos
Banshee Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Empty
PostSubject: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 20:30

Her presence in these lands was no longer a foreboding whisper on the wind, but instead something far greater, far more real, for her face had seemingly risen from the dead, from the ashes left behind in the wastelands of the Haven, to haunt Alpha Teren; to make him realize he could never escape his tormentors so easily. She had rather enjoyed ghosting along the outskirts of his newly claimed kingdom, taunting him with nothing more than her passing scent, making him wonder against all odds whether or not it was possible that the she-devil had not been left behind. She was very much so like a tick, gripping the back of his neck, feasting on his blood until she was full enough to abandon her post - she could not be shaken off until she was finished, much like the mentioned insect that made a habit of being a pest. It was a shame, really, that she would not be finished until he was dead. There was no way of knowing when she had become so incredibly vindictive, for surely it had not been the actions of Teren alone that had amplified such a quality? She had always made a hobby out of crawling beneath other wolf’s skin, toying with their emotions, pulling the delicate strings of their minds like a masterful puppeteer, predicting their thoughts until the point that she was illusively controlling what they said and how they said it like a skillful ventriloquist. She had always been a touch deceptive, not too far off from being downright cruel, but he somehow grabbed ahold of the very worst of her and forcefully dragged it up to the surface, dragging it farther and farther up until she no longer had perfect control. It had gotten so bad that she feared there was little she would not do to guarantee his death. It had been coincidence alone that she had happened upon the same territories as the despicable Alpha male from her past, from a time when he had been an Elite male instead, under the command of who she now called Alphess. It was funny how things changed. Of course, he had flaunted his new reign, and she had expected nothing less from him. She sincerely hoped that he enjoyed it while it lasted, for age was being none too kind, and it was only a matter of time until he could no longer feign the act of an almighty, unconquerable sovereign

As much as she hated to admit it, these lands did have something beautiful about them: the array of reds and purples and everything in between blanketed every corner, every branch, every crook and every cranny. Admsit all of its vibrant hues, one of such pure white pigmentation could easily feel out of place. The leaves that littered the ground softly crunched beneath the weight of her paws, moving with a carelessness she was not commonly known for, believing herself to be completely and utterly alone and, thus, finding no use in attempting to mask the sound of her momentum. There was so much beauty surrounding her that she very well could have almost forgotten how many disgusting things resided in a close proximity - how many disgusting things had perhaps traveled this very path. She resisted the urge to return to Helidos in the seconds that such a thought settled into her brain, clinging to her thoughts like a pesky fly, cringing against the pictures of Teren that flickered in-and-out of her vision until the image of his face was nearly bleeding red. It was a wonder how she could remain so collected when she was seeing him in the flesh, when all she wanted to do was rip out his throat when she was alone and confined to what her vile imagination could conjure. A snarl was building inside of her throat. It was on the verge of bursting with or without her consent, but she managed to calm the raging fire with seconds to spare.

The white warrior decided to take a seat under the shade of a large tree, its plethora of lavender leaves catching the hints of sunshine that peaked through the canopy, dancing in a downward spiral until they encountered her white fur and highlighted it in a warm, pinkish glow. The image, itself, was quite breath-taking. She appeared surreal; too angelic to be anything real. Looks were so terribly deceiving, though she would be lying if to say that she did not appreciate how easy it was to convince others of her personality with nothing more complex than a smile and a flutter of her bronze eyes. She would never tire of manipulating her kind. It was a game with an endless amount of pieces to be played, all presenting various, unseen tactics through which they could result in her favour. Even though these admittedly eye-catching sceneries would likely give her something mildly interesting to do for the next little while, she could not completely rid her mouth of the bitter aftertaste that encountering Teren had left behind. She needed to find somebody else to sink her teeth into - not literally, of course. Not yet. Really, anybody would due. She was not feeling overly picky.

But there was no preparing for how perfect her pending source of company would end up being.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 03:22

Hunger prowled through the lands in the form of a wolf. No he did not call himself stupid things such as death. This brought a sharp laugh from the dark brute. Only a fool would think that a name such as death would give them any darkness or reason to be feared. In fact it made them look needy and unintelligent. But he was hunger. He crept through the lands with intelligent silvery orbs flicking left to right- searching for his next meal. He was an unsatisfiable hunger that kept on taking and taking and taking until there was nothing left to take. Overly large paws would flatten the grass beneath him and a set of large jaws would snap branches blocking the path he currently took without hesitation. Winter was gone now and instead Spring had taken its claim on the lands. Caspian curled his upper lip with undisguised disgust. The season irritated him more then explainable- and there was many reasons for him to do so, it was not merrily a petty dislike like everything looked pretty and peaceful instead of dark and chaotic. No. That was stupid. Of course- even if it seemed idiotic it was still partly true, the apparent happiness in the world during Spring did get slightly irritating when it was the world that destroyed an uncountable amount of lives- it just didn't seem to deserve this.

Of course- there was no denying that Spring and this place in particular had a certain beauty to it. No he would not deny this obvious fact. But that didn't mean he had to particularly like it. The beauty of Winter was another matter- that was a beauty he did not have to deny liking. Lifting his head the dark pelted brute would let his gaze travel slowly across the brightening sky. He had yet to show himself to Erenyx as the new Delta male and Teren's own blood brother even though his brother had let him know of a gathering the would be held for the male's of the pack to prove themselves and Caspian could tell that his brother wanted him to be there- a smirk placed itself on his features, Teren would get a surprise when assessing his brother alright. Caspian had turned into a mighty fighter since the pack that had destroyed both him and Teren in unusual ways. Indescribable ways. Ooh dramatic. He was still not entirely sure what Teren's rules with the females were, he was aware the some lived within Erenyx's border and even a few had high rankings yet they had not been invited to this proving themselves thing and he had heard that they were not treated as well as the males. It irritated him not knowing and he made a mental note to question the alpha next time they had a chance to speak. Now if he was going to attend this thing Teren spoke of was undecided- he had better things to be worrying about but he did not want his brother getting suspicious if he started show disinterest in the pack so maybe he might end up going just in case.

He was indecisive when it came to his plans with Teren and it irritated and nagged at him beyond description and Caspian had left the pack's territories and had come here instead for solitude more then anything else. Though he had to admit- he had heard that Erenyx shared these lands with another pack- Helidos and he wouldn't mind bumping into one of them and giving it a piece of his mind. Might help him relieve stress a bit. Chuckling to himself he would come to a stop and allow his front paws to slip forward in a full on stretch- jaws gaping wide and revealing a set of slightly yellowed, large, sharp fangs before they were once again hidden as his maw snapped shut and he straightened himself, observing the area with an almost lazy demeanor. However his gaze would freeze on a white shape not too far away and his hackles would instinctively rise and fangs would bare with absolute hatred. From afar he could easily be mistook for his brother- Teren and it wouldn't be until one actually neared the brute would they realize that Caspian's dark pelt was much more ashen and instead of deep green eyes he held two silvery orbs.

If the fae glanced up at him from where he stood afar- she could easily make that mistake. And if so then it would mean the two were staring at each other and seeing the other as a most hated being from their past. Because the sight of her brought unwanted memories crashing down on the dark brute and a growl slipped from his bared canines.
Back to top Go down
Banshee Of Helidos
Banshee Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 15:44

The first thing that graced her tilted ears was a snarl, so thunderous, so mighty, so vicious that it seemed silly only moments prior she had been contemplating something as pathetic as the beauty of this ethereal realm. She exhibited an exquisite calmness as, slowly, she lifted her chin and angled her head in such a way as to properly look towards her source of company for the remainder of this visit to neutral lands. There existed an element of shock before anger, burning hotter and burning brighter than any fire, where her bronze eyes seemed to dull and see through him rather than at him, as though her imagination was playing cruel tricks and had decided to conjure up the Devil himself so shortly after an exchange she had been wishfully hoping that she could forget. They were too far apart for her to accurately determine that one was not the other - that he was only a sibling of her enemy, and not the actual menace himself - and, with her lack of patience to process the scent that he carried, she had not thought to wonder whether or not she was poorly mistaken in the moments leading up to something beautiful evolving into something far worse than any nightmare could hope to create.

She sprinted. She did not merely run, moving along at a disgraceful pace, but in fact sprinted like a cannibalistic maniac that was too hungry to consider something as stupid as what was morally acceptable. She did not care that she was acting irrationally. She did not care that her games had only just begun, and she was in fact ruining every detail and every plan to satisfy the simplistic pleasure of sinking her teeth into the space between his shoulder and his neck. This, after all, felt more like a dream to her than a reality. As she lunged like a cobra with a pair of poisonous teeth at the ready, her eyes very well reflecting the red of the blood she had every intention of spilling, the red of the blood that she could visualize pumping through his body, she wanted only for him to be dead and, as of now, it seemed wholly achievable. And as she did not run, but in fact sprinted, there was no anger - no replica of a snarl that she had heard erupting from his lungs before - inscribed upon her pretty face. She seemed angelic, as though a deity of purity and peace, that raced at unfathomable speeds to merely greet him. To greet a loved one, or perhaps even a long lost friend from a time before.

It was in those seconds where his eyes were no longer green, but in fact silver that she wondered whether or not she was seeking the right throat. From there, she realized that there was a lot more white to be seen throughout the body of this male then there was on the body of her true enemy. She slowed in the nick of time, her predatory sprint reduced to that of an uncertain gait, no longer picturing a meal where his head seemed to be. There was a minimal distance between them now - he snarled angrily with bared fangs and accusatory eyes, and she with nothing more complex than an innocent wandering of her eyes, in awe of the similarities that nearly cost him a most brutal fight. “The similarities are striking.” She spoke eloquently, no sign of the demon lingering within her exterior, as though it had up and vanished in mere seconds. She disregarded his aggression as though it were nothing of importance, as though there was no threat to be perceived, for she, in fact, was focused solely on a matter of far greater significance. There was no time for petty things like hateful glares. His eyes could continue to burn straight through her white fur, down to the soul that she could only absently consider brought back to him painful, distasteful memories. “I would apologize for picturing a significant limb severed from your body and lain approximately three strides that way,” she paused for only a brief moment to jerk her head towards a beautiful, lavender tree a short distance behind him. “If I were, in fact, sorry for it.” There was something uncannily scientific about her calculative way of speaking: as though he were a statistic, rather than a living, breathing wolf standing in front of her. She smiled despite the eerie chill that accompanied her words, blinking prettily, innocently, allowing time for the threat to pass along with her current intention to do permanent harm.

“From the hate in your eyes, I am inclined to believe that you’ll understand a bit of purposefully thought sadism. We all mistake one another for somebody a touch less appealing from time to time.” She was, of course, referring to how she had believed him to be the sovereign of Erenyx, but there was room for interpretation in that she sought to shed the way that his silvery eyes lingered upon her, seeing the face of someone she was not.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 15:10

In seconds the she beast was running towards him- no, running did not quite fit the rabid dash the creature was approaching him at. Crouching low the dark pelted beast bared long old, yellowed fangs- eyes glistening with an undisguised hatred towards a being whom he had not even ever crossed paths with before. However that was not who this fae appeared as in his silvery gaze but instead the filthy bitch who had driven him well, rather insane to be honest. The similarities she shared with the one who right now had put this little female in danger of Caspian's hatred, were unnervingly endless and in the midst of his shock and hatred- Caspian had not paused to search for anything that may make the one sprinting towards him in a mad dash any different to Acacia- the bitch who destroyed him and despite knowing deep down that the chance that this wolf could be her was well, zero, he still played the beautiful image of him shredding this bitch over and over in his mind. He met her undeniably beautifully angelic features with a flash of fangs and a face twisted with hatred- obviously not making the slightest effort to hide any of his current emotions. Her own dash was hard enough to decipher- it would almost appear to be a dash of remembrance- but not the sort of remembrance that it in fact was but instead a run to greet one that has been dearly missed. Though past actions had made it harder then that to fool Caspian and the newly made Delta tensed his large muscles in preparation to spring and meet the chaotic memories that had formed itself into a horrifically real nightmare head on and tear out that small throat with his overly large fangs. Watch with satisfaction as blood leaked from her dying body and stained her beautiful white pelt a deep crimson. It was as if he could already taste the metallic tang at the back of his throat when suddenly everything cleared and it was no longer two past beasts staring at each other but two ordinary wolves. Who had never even met each other before.

Shaking his head sharply and feeling his muscles that had been poised to spring and end the life of the one before him only moments ago, now relaxed slightly though silvery orbs still observed her with nothing but hostility and with a tail arched over his back- his position still remained in a way that made it ready to leap forward and injure if needed. The dash had slowed and then ended just like that- and for a brief moment Caspian wondered who on earth had she seen in him that had made the fae dash at him in such a maddened way that only could have been caused by some terrible beast. Already a name had entered Caspian's mind yet he quickly pushed it aside for further inspection- he had different things to focus on at this current moment. It was she who spoke first and Caspian merely watched- silvery orbs no longer holding so much aggression or hatred but instead had begun to return to their normal appearance that reflected the bitch's own gaze before him- as if caring about the being before them or what was going on was a silly thing. "Very.." He would murmur in reply, his searching gaze failing to leave where he boldly kept it fixed right on her face. It was almost amusing really, how the first thing both of them had seemed to have seen when spotting each other was an enemy you could say, from the past and instincts had almost driven them to a brutal fight.

He would find himself leaning back on his haunches in an almost sitting position of sorts- appearing to be nothing but an eerie dark shadow- a splash of darkness in the bright and beautiful lands surrounding him and observing the female before him with unreadable silver eyes as she once again spoke. After the words had left her small white muzzle- a smile would grace Caspian's features and he would stand with a small almost mocking bow of sorts. "No need to apologize madam, if you want me to be honest with you, I was playing a rather beautiful image of your throat no longer a part of your body and beautiful splashes of crimson covering that beautiful snowy pelt of yours over and over in my mind as you dashed towards me" His tail would flick and claws would pull at the grass that had long since been flattened by his overly large paws absentmindedly- possible questions entering his mind- however they were pushed aside for it seemed that the female had more to say before she was quite done. He met her copper gaze almost lazily despite the urge pulsing through him to lash out and destroy at the sight of her. Darn them similarities to Acacia were uncountable. As she would once again speak in that high pitched sweet little voice that would cause him to pin his ears back with disgust- a soft chuckle would escape from his slightly opened maw.

"I suppose what you say is quite true- it can be easy to mistake some for a certain bitch of the past however I must say, the amount of similarities you share with her is most unnerving." With a two easy strides he had closed the distance between the two and was standing mere centimeters from the white pelted female before him "I seemed to appear to you as someone you most definitely did not seem to have the best relationship with, I will not deny my curiosity as to who this might be. Of course I doubt I would know them but of course there is always that chance it could be someone I am familiar with. I have met quite a few beings in the seven years I have roamed this earth." Flicking his ashen ears, the bright silver gaze would not leave her own steely copper one once as he awaited a reply with patience he did not feel would last too long.
Back to top Go down
Banshee Of Helidos
Banshee Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 20:44

At his words, she would smile, truly smile - smile in a way that felt unnatural on her lips so tainted with the blood of enemies - because it meant that she had been correct in assuming that something darker inhabited him. Newly curious, she returned his stare with one of her own, not one to back down from a challenge and certainly not one to cower in the face of an arched tail. She regarded his small semblance of authority with a bored fixation of her eyes, not a single muscle shifting throughout the entirety of her lithe body before she allowed her attention to return to his words instead. When he said that her fur was beautiful a slight shudder of displeasure shot up the length of her spine. She was not unfamiliar with the way that, sometimes, a few stray eyes wandered over her exterior like she was a piece of fresh meat that they could sink their teeth into. She was pretty, to say the least, and that single word often times associated with this idea of fragility. Although she was smaller than the average male, there was nothing powerless about her. The fact that she was not afraid to make this known, and to stand up for herself through the usage of sharp fangs, was enough to have most backing down before it was too late to swallow their pride. There was the odd wolf, however, that did not know any better. She had yet to determine which category this male would fit into, though it seemed like he would not be the type to let himself be trampled over top of. Which, of course, would make trying to trample over top of him all the more amusing.

Albeit certain that she had happened to remind him of somebody from his past, she had not expected it to be along the lines of a lover. It explained why he had seemed so inclined to bare his teeth and to set his paws defensively, and also why, even now with the proof right in front of his eyes that she was not the same female, he still looked her over as though unnerved by how much she reminded him of her. She made a mental note to keep those similarities that he spoke of in mind. Sure, it would not be nice of her to use that sort of thing to her advantage, but was that not precisely why she would use that sort of thing to her advantage? It was a shame for him, really, that he had not been closer with his brother - maybe then he could have been pre-warned about the manipulative she-devil that was referred to as Banshee. For the time being, she would continue to smile, to put as much focus of hers as she could muster into this conversation. There was, truthfully, something very interesting about him that she wished to get to know more about. If, sometime down the road, an opportunity presented itself in which it would be most perfect to manipulate his feelings for a she-wolf from the past, then she would probably take that opportunity without second thoughts. There was nothing that she would wish for him to take personally; she would not apologize for the way she liked to handle her own private endeavours. It was entirely up to him how much information he gave out, but she would be among the last to put a stop to it.

When he stepped closer to her, the she-wolf was forced to tilt her chin upwards if to properly continue holding eye-contact with him. She would not show any weakness; she was not afraid of him, or of what he could do, and the sooner he realized that, the better. If anything, she was intrigued to bear witness to whether or not he could make true of his claims of wishing to slit her throat. When he inquired as to who she had mistaken him for, she pondered momentarily whether or not it was in her best interest to enlighten him. It certainly could not hurt, for it was not necessarily a secret that she loathed his King. Perhaps he would only prove to turn his back on this exchange shortly after hearing of how much she despised his Alpha male, high-tailing it to the monster’s den in Erenyx to inform him of his words shared with his nemesis. It was of no matter to her. It was not like anything that he could tell Teren about her, or about what she was going to say, would be anything other than precisely what he would expect from the likes of her. Inhaling the smell of Erenyx that clung to his fur, she could not help but be brought back to a time when she had smelled the exact same thing on Teren, her lips instinctively curling backward in disgust. “I would hope that you would be familiar with the male it is that I wish to tear to shreds.” she spoke the threat with utter nonchalance, as though it was no bother to be discussing something as morbid as the desire to slaughter. “After all, it would be most unfortunate for a wolf of Erenyx, such as yourself, to not be familiar with his sovereign.” She searched his expression diligently in the moments that followed, looking for the traces of an opinion upon his face before he concerned himself with responding. Even with this new information hanging between them in the air, suspenseful, she did not avert her bronze eyes or shuffle in such a way as to create more distance between them. She was perfectly comfortable being this close to him. If not more comfortable - something of which she made a show of proving when, instead of moving away from him, she shortened the distance even more than it already was. Now, if he so much as even stretched out his muzzle a tad farther, he would risk making contact with her own white-as-snow jaw.

“It would be a shame if you and your Alpha were close, for I am afraid that nobody will be able to stop me from getting what I want. And what I want is quite plain and simple:” She did not blink. She hardly even so much as breathed. “I want to see to it that Teren is dead. I will not be satisfied until his intestines are sprawled in front of me for the world to see and to marvel at.” She cared not for the fact that this Erenyx wolf would more than likely have a hard time digesting the matter of a Helidos wolf plotting the demise of his Alpha male. A part of her almost hoped that this stranger was, in fact, bonded with Teren, so that news would spread throughout the King’s pack lands that somebody out there wanted him dead. She had no way of knowing how the wolves of his pack fared under his leadership: whether or not they respected his uncanny methods of being a leader. Although she was curious of this male’s opinion, she would not directly ask for it, nor would she be particularly saddened if he so happened to disagree with everything that she had hoped for since having arrived in this new place. It would just be another pointless opinion to disregard. When had she ever cared for what another had to say, anyway? She would not be starting now.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 12:22

The warm breeze would pick up slightly and become more of a wind as the gusts of air pulled hopefully at the tips of Caspian's ashen fur. The male would sigh and inhale deeply- before exhaling sharply and letting the air escape from his lungs and rejoin the sharp gusts of wind. As the she processed the words he had spoken only moments ago- Caspian allowed his mind, and gaze, to wander. Blinking slowly he would take in the greenery surrounding them with a look of disgust- he didn't not like Spring for any ridiculous stereotype reason like because he was from Erenyx and was supposedly evil and hated things like Spring and Summer but merely that the peacefulness and happiness that claimed the earth at these times was too easy to find, too hard to work for and it pissed him off the brightness everywhere you went and the lack of harshness that showed the world did pay for bad doings as one living on it would. Sighing he would let his silver gaze return to the white pelted fae, boredom and impatience starting to creep up his spine however for the time being he pushed it away. Let's see if this female proved to have any interesting information before things got serious. He would focus on her as she gazed right back at him- trying to see what emotions she was feeling towards him at the current moment.  There seemed to be some defiance in those coppery orbs of hers yet he would admit that she was hard enough to figure out. Her head had tilted up slightly as he'd stepped forward to hold eye contact leaving her pure white throat exposed and Caspian smirked to himself at the thought of bending down and snapping it in his overly large jaws. For the moment however, his jaw remained shut and his position close to relaxed however ready to move if needed. As always of course.

Flicking his gaze up and down the being before him- he would continue to feel unnerved at how similar she was to Acacia in looks anyway, personality would have to wait. As she gazed up at him- Caspian's ears would twitch with impatience, he didn't have all day. It was just as he was about to open his maw to complain about the length of time she was taking to reply when she finally spoke and with a huff his maw snapped closed once again. He raised a brow at her words- spoken rather carelessly especially if she hoped he would know who it was. Unable to hide his curiosity anymore- he would watch with curious silver eyes and his tail would twitch back and fort- ears perked forward atop his head. As the next words left her small maw- a look of surprise which then would turn to amusement would cross Caspian's features. My, my, of course it would be Teren. What female didn't despise of his brother these days? His eyes widened slightly with surprise as the small fae proceeded to move even closer to the Delta until there was only mere centimeters of air between their two muzzles. He refused to step back and met her gaze challengingly. Smirking now and letting his tongue slide over his teeth- he wondered for a moment on what to say in reply to what the Helidos fae had said only moments ago. However she spoke again and he kept his gaze fixed on hers- not really much of a difficult thing to do anymore due to the fact that there was nowhere else really he could look without moving his face away from hers and right now he would not be doing such a thing.

A sharp laugh escaped him at her words and he now spoke without hesitation- chuckling in between his words every now and again. "I suppose you are right, I would hope myself that I would know who my own brother was y'know? It would kind of suck if I did not." Grinning he stepped back and broke into a stretch- front paws slipping forward into an almost bow of sorts while his mouth gaped widely in a yawn- revealing a set of large yellowed fangs before he snapped his mouth shut and straightened himself. "The words you speak are amusing I dare say though it is not the first time I have heard them and probably will not be the last. Unless he is killed of course- then it will just be words of triumph I suppose. A shame most would say however I would not blame them as of course I would want some to enjoy it when I  slay the ignorant demon" smirking he would stand and circle the small white wolf- renewed interest burning deep within his gaze. It seemed that he had bumped into someone rather interesting after all. Finally coming to a stop and leaning back on his haunches, he would let a simple question leave him- "Of course, may I ask who is it exactly I am speaking to?" He supposed he ought to find out who this female was. Especially if her goal sounded like it was one similar to his own.
Back to top Go down
Banshee Of Helidos
Banshee Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 21:34

His laughing at her words had not come as much of a surprise, though she initially believed it to have something to do with the fact he thought lesser of her ability to murder because she was female - something she had almost come to expect from males, having grown accustomed to Teren’s way of thinking. She had no problem proving all of them wrong. She considered in the moments that followed where on her growing list of annoyances this unidentified male would fit in, until, of course, he spoke and proved himself of having reasons for laughing that were far greater than what she had believed. She looked to him with a new fascination, a new intrigue, finally understanding where she had recognized him from earlier when she had been moments away from attacking. This was the brother of her prioritized enemy. And he wanted the tyranny dead just like she did. She almost wanted to smile, to close the distance between them - satisfied in their shared desire to end Teren’s life - and begin discussing plots and plans of how his death would be the most fun. However, this was not yet the time for such pleasantries. He had given her a reason to stick around, to listen to him, but there was no immediate trusting of a wolf that shared Teren’s blood for her. As of now, she had no way of knowing whether or not he was lying about wanting his brother dead for the sake of getting onto her good side. She would not put it past someone in Teren’s family to try and make a mess out of something that was already messy.

As he circled her, she remained unconcerned, going so far as to rest her haunches upon the ground in the form of a relaxed sit. She waited patiently for him to once again situate at her frontside, copper eyes fixed upon with him great intensity. “My name is Banshee, dare I ask who you might be?” She was being careless with her words, for she felt no reason to try too terribly hard at deceiving him of anything. There was potential of him becoming a greater ally than she had ever hoped for. If he was being honest when he said that he wanted to slay Teren, then she had every intention of recruiting him onto her side, and perhaps even sharing some of the glory with him when the time came to strike Teren down. She had not failed to detect the part where he wanted to kill the Alpha male himself, but she was not planning on sitting back to watch. That would never be enough to satisfy her. She wanted him to be alive when she knelt over him, his dearest brother at her side, so that he could see that she got to take part in the pleasure of sucking the life out of him. If he proved less capable, less worthwhile of her time, then he seemed at the current moment, then she would once again build up her facades and her games and, hopefully, make another sucker out of the damned fool. For the time being, however, she could put her merciless soul to rest and play nice. “You resemble your brother in appearance. I feel the immense need to sympathize with you for that misfortune.” Comical as the statement was, he may or may not be surprised to find out that she was being completely serious. “I must admit . . . I am intrigued that you hate your own flesh and blood so. What has motivated your desire to slay him?” Another question popped into her mind - she had no issues firing one after another into this male’s ears. She wanted as much information as she could get her paws on. “You reside within his pack, as well. Does he realize that you wish him dead?”
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2014, 04:07

Leaning back on his haunches to match the relaxation of the being before him- a quick smile graced his lips as she stated her name. Banshee. Not one he had heard before he would admit however he would always deny it but the dark brute instantly felt a bit more at ease at the knowledge of her name not being Acacia. Giving his head a sharp shake- the wind would blow stronger, ruffling his fur and causing a slight shiver to run down his spine. He would take his time in answering- silver gaze lifting to gaze at the powdery blue sky with a lazy demeanor of sorts. It was amusing how serene it seemed, despite the wrong and death happening in so many other places beneath this very sky. Running his tongue across his old stained teeth absentmindedly- Caspian would sigh and let his gaze leave the sky just as the wind had began to make them sting and water. He would blink furiously to rid his silvery orbs of the wet substance, attempting to clear his now blurry sight. When finished- he would only then finally turn his gaze to rest on the fae once again- meeting her intense copper gaze without a flinch. "I go by Caspian. As for who am I, who really knows?" A smirk would fix itself on his ashen maw at the words- eyes studying her with slight curiosity. It had been awhile since he had spoken to a female in such a mundanely way if you could call it that.

Amusement would flicker dully in his otherwise empty gaze and his tail would twitch from side to side as she proceeded to speak once again- pitying his resemblance to the dark alpha of Erenyx. "I object to be honest. There is no point in denying the fact that Teren is physically a very powerful creature and his dark pelt seems to help strike fear into his enemies along with his menacing size. I may not quite reach his physical abilities but I am not too far off." Glancing away for a moment- he would frown thoughtfully before speaking again. It was strange how easily he spoke words he had never spoken to anyone else before to this wolf, and the fact that it was a female made it even weirder again. However as he spoke he thought nothing of it. "Of course it could be awkward if it came to a full on fight between me and him as our bodies would work in similar ways- of course my fighting skills have changed since my brother last saw me properly in combat and hopefully that and surprise will be my strength when the time comes to use it."  Questions leaked from her maw one after the other yet Caspian did not find himself caring much- answering each one without a twitch. "My brother and I....our relationship was....confusing to say at the least. Teren was always the dominant one, the favorite and the winner. We just went with it I suppose....I will allow myself to say that I have changed a bit from the wolf I once was..." What seemed to be both a mixture of a chuckle and and a sigh would leave his body as he exhaled before speaking again "I didn't mind all too much, in fact I was proud of him. I believed he would lead the pack and look after it much better then I ever would. That pack meant a lot to me at the time...It sounds foolish now but it was never easy to explain. I do not wish to bother myself in explaining the details of my hatred towards that bastard at the moment fae but I will tell you that he destroyed everything I cared about and left me without a backwards glance. I started over and liked it, and now I'm going to show him what its like to switch places. Be the one to lose everything to one you trust." His cold, steely orbs would fix themselves intensely on the white pelted wolf.

"He has not the slightest idea...to him I am nothing more then his submissive little brother he can use and push about without having to worry about consequences.....I thought my brother deserved a little surprise y'know?" His gaze was clear once again and a grin was fixed on his features- the talk no matter how small it had been, with this fae had eliminated any doubts he'd been having about the act he was eventually to perform. Teren would come to an end. And he, Caspian, would be the reason.
Back to top Go down
Banshee Of Helidos
Banshee Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2014, 13:31

The name of the wolf that she would familiarize herself with more thoroughly, that she would tolerate working alongside, perhaps even go so far as to trust to a small degree, was Caspian. It was odd to be standing so close to someone that once prized the Alpha male that she loathed. He no longer did, which was certainly enough to keep her from desiring to hold his neck between her teeth, but even still that longing fluttered around in the pit of her stomach It had been so long, so terribly long, since she had remained seated in front of someone, a stranger, without waiting for the perfect moment to unleash a violent monster upon them. To some extent, she still sought his death. It would take much more than his word alone to convince her of his worth - to convince her that there was use behind him being alive. There was a chance, nonetheless, that she would grow fond of him. As fond as someone like her could manage to be, anyway. She had always been a solo act: a bringer of death that did not want, nor need, to rely upon others to get the job done. There was an object of interest to be found, however, in the idea of sharing some of the glory. She had never sought a partner in crime. She would not deny Teren the single thing that he most prided himself upon: his strength, and thus his ability to intimidate. He was an opponent that she had taken a considerable amount of time contemplating, calculating, in search of the best method through which she could rise as the victor. She was confident that, in time, she would be able to complete the messy deed on her own, but was there nothing to gain from accepting a stranger’s help this time around? Two would be better than one when to pit themselves against the likes of Teren. Caspian had a lot of Teren’s physical qualities - and he was correct in saying that such was not that terrible of a thing. He would be able to hold his own when it came down to brute force (at least, she liked to hoped that such was true) and then she could handle the other side of the combat-oriented spectrum: snake-like reflexes, and a quickness of momentum that made her twice as lethal.

In a fluid motion, she rose to her paws and padded closer to the male. She walked directly along his side, elegant, her eyes never retreating from his facial features as she did so. The tip of her feathery white tail was meant to swish along the underside of his jaw as she went, approaching yet another lavender tree that was a short distance behind where she had left him sitting. She did not pin him as the type who could be easily seduced, but she mused how old habits died hard. Other males that she had dealt with in the past had been nothing more than a game to her. They were quick to succumb to that of mumbling, slow-brained fools with nothing more than the delicate batting of her pretty eyes. Often times, it was not necessary for her to win over their trust, their hearts, but it made the process so much more entertaining for her. She had yet to determine precisely what it was that she wanted from Caspian. For her, there was always something to want, and to seek - to gain. She did not waste her time with anyone otherwise. He would make for an excellent partner when the time came to face Teren, and there was no denying such as being the basis of what she sought from him at this time. However, would it hurt to aim for something a touch more personal, simply for the sake of being able to say that she had? There was no love inside of her to be spared. What resided there, instead, was something morbid and dark. She had become an expert, of sorts, at making it appear as though she cared to an extent far greater than she actually did. It would be amusing to try her luck at publicizing their partnership - if it came to that - as something more. Then, when the task of conquering Teren was said and done with, it would make the imprint that she left behind far more permanent. It all came down to whether or not he was willing to be fooled. At long last she turned her sights away from the beautifully pigmented tree, casting an equally beautiful pair of eyes over her lithe shoulders to spare another glance in Caspian’s direction. “Have you changed for the better?” The question was up for interpretation, but she said not a word more as the silence progressed, delicately spinning on her heel and retracing her steps back to him.

She slowed the closer that she neared, pausing when she was positioned at his side. “Or does a piece of the past remain inside of you . . .” She stilled, muscles tensed, angling her muzzle upwards and then pressing the tip of her nose gently against the space where his heart would be, drawing away as quickly as she had neared. “Keeping you as what you were, what you are, despite how much you wish to claim that you have, in fact, changed.” Even the best of the best were still incapable of keeping the past where it was supposed to be. So many were unable to change, to actually change, because of something that held them back: be it a specific event, or a specific face that resurfaced to the forefront of one’s memory no matter how much they attempted to bury it away. He had said himself that there were some things he did not want to discuss, but she was not asking him to elaborate. The question could be danced around, and answered in a variety of ways. That was why she was not yet finished. “In truth, it matters little to me whether or not you are honest in saying that you have changed, for I know not of how you once were. The fact that you say that you cared, in the past tense, is enough to satisfy me for the time being. I look forward to, perhaps, getting to know you - to understand you - so that we can ensure that Teren is added to the list of things you only used to care about; we can bury him in your past where he undoubtedly should have stayed.” She would leave it at that for now, letting her words sink in any way that he wished for them to. He would be on his way, surely, to realizing the kind of deceptive little serpent that she was. He could trust her, depending on how he liked to define the term. She was an excellent ally to have. Even more excellent an ally to try and keep.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 09:28

Resembling nothing but a still dark shadow, lifeless and silent- the brute would not twitch or utter a single world. The only thing showing any life being the set of silvery orbs that differed him from his brother in a way that was not just appearance. It interested him to say at the least, her hatred towards his brother- he was used to many holding only negative thoughts when it came to the black pelted brute, especially females. But Banshee seemed different to the cowering fools who would spit out things quite terrible about the dark alpha only to then cower and hide at the sight of him- this small white fae's crazed dash at Caspian when spotting him from afar seemed to let him believe for now that there was the possibility that she may not be quite like the rest. Of course he did not particularly like her, no but for now he would tolerate her and that'd be the best he could give. There was a certain slyness and intelligence about her that could come in handy. Her similarities to Acacia would forever keep him from truly letting any of his trust go to her yet for now he would deal with her. That was if she wished to deal with him. An astute smile graced his features as she stepped close- the tip of her plush white tail brushing along his jaw.

His gaze would hold her's almost challengingly- tail tip flicking from side to side. It was amusing how competitive he already felt towards this small deceptive little fae- used to only feeling an equally cold and bored emotion towards everyone siding Teren, it was funny for him to feel this towards one- and a fae at that. Keeping to his spot and refusing to move from his relaxed seated stance, he would merely blink lazily as she turned towards one of the unique trees that resided in the neutral area. Silence would trickle by as she stayed facing the opposite direction and Caspian found himself studying her with an interested, calculating gaze- assessing her almost absentmindedly. She was pretty, too pretty for his liking. Just like Acacia. Pretty females could never be trusted- well no females could ever be trusted come to think about it but the ones that held beauty always seemed to be the worst- always struck the hardest. She was a deceptive little thing and he'd have to be careful around her. The frown that had managed to creep onto his ashen maw would disappear and he would let the corners of his mouth twitch upwards as she turned and moved swiftly back in his direction- speaking as she did so.

Twitching his ears with a low chuckle- Caspian would stand and stretch leisurely before looking down on her- tail twitching from side to side. When he stood at his full height he was definitely quite a bit taller then her- yet this did not matter much to him as he would doubt that one like her would be daunted in anyway by his size- especially if she did not appear daunted by Teren. Yet he remained standing, not wanting his muscles to grow too relaxed or get stiff from remaining in a seated position for too long. "I would say it is most definitely for the better rather than for the worst however I know some would disagree." He would observe her silently for a few moments before reopening his ashen maw "For you, I believe you'll find that it is for the better. My past self did me no good." Leaving it at that he would once again fall into silence- letting her continue on. As she would finish- he would appear to smile almost sweetly- something that did not seem entirely right on his face. She was good with her words- a clever little thing. Yes, he most definitely would tolerate her for the time being and see what would become of the two them. It was going to be an interesting journey no doubt about that.

"Cared will be kept, it is a weakening word in it's present tense yet I can say can be used as a weapon in it's past form.So why on earth hold onto the weak link when you can so easily let it go for the strongest link there is? And the same goes for you miss. I will not deny that you seem like an interesting little character and I can assure you one thing- Teren will remain in the past tense- I will hold the strong link here- not him. That bastard does not deserve anything more. I only hope that you will not prove yourself to be a fool like all the others who think they want revenge when really all they want is to hide and let someone else do the dirty work." He would turn away- taking a few steps into the gathering shadows however they were not steps that would carry him away from the fae, not yet. Standing tall and still- silver orbs would lift to the darkening sky- the powdery blue deepening in colour, soon small stars would be faintly visible as the blue would proceed to turn to a more purple type of colour. As time continued to dance away from the two- Caspian would turn feeling like she'd been given enough time to process his words and strode towards her in a few large paces.

When he'd reach her- he'd let his rump fall against the ground once more and lean his back against the sturdy trunk of one of the larger trees in the area. "I have been good and answered a few questions of yours have I not? I think it's only fair you return the deed hm? I am curious as to how you know of Teren and what is it that leads you to see him with as much hatred as you do. I never heard him mention you before I believe." He would leave it at that- keeping his lazy gaze fixed on her own- silence claiming the lands siding the low whistle of the gathering wind and the swish as the leaves brushed against eachother- despite the time the breeze was not as cool as Caspian would have liked and a sigh left his muzzle- Spring was turning to Summer. Yay.

[Sorry for the late reply~ You might have noticed that I am messing about with what shade of green I wish to use for his speech as well hehe.]
Back to top Go down
Banshee Of Helidos
Banshee Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 15:38

[I'm sorry for how annoyingly late this reply is. For a while there I was under the impression that it was your turn to post? -shrugs- Also, I've been very busy with school and things of the like. I haven't had as much time for roleplay as I'd like.]

It seemed like the pair of them would never cease their sinister dance. Individually, they were both monstrous, and the atmosphere around them was unnerving because of it. She was almost certain that at one point, perhaps two, she had been forced to resist the urge to sink her teeth into the tender flesh of his neck. He reminded her of Teren more and more as the seconds continued to tick by. Her hatred for the brute in question was powerful, capable of consumption, but she refrained from taking out such spite on anyone other than Teren himself. It was laughable that Caspian felt the need to question whether or not she'd end up being foolish. Of course, the accusation, itself, was sensible. These days, it was getting difficult to be certain that you could simply take someone's word. She didn't expect that he'd be willing to believe her when she said she wanted to be a part of bringing an untimely death to the Erenyx Alpha; when it came down to it, she'd be able to show him just how serious she was about it. Then he'd have no reason to question her motivation any further.

"Your concern is understandable, but unnecessary. If you so much as tried to keep me away from the fight, doing all of the dirty work for yourself, then we would have a problem." She smiled, then, as sweet as the smell that radiated from the lavender trees, as though she had not just made a promise - a threat - that she would turn on him in no more than a second if he double-crossed her. She was doing something unfitted to her nature: placing a small portion of her trust into this male, her nonexistent blind faith, in the hopes that it'd bring her closer to the much anticipated fight against Teren. She wanted to be involved in that fight when it happened. She wanted to be among those lucky enough to stand over top of his wounded body, smirking that smirk of hers, rejoicing in the demise of the deadly King. Nothing, she mused thoughtfully, would be more satisfying than the images of that scene that fluttered through her head. Although she needed Caspian for the time being - he would, ultimately, bring her closer to her goal, and faster - she would not quarrel with having to turn on him. She would surrender a piece of her devilish spirit if it meant he would do the same; they both had every reason to seek the shedding of blood. She preferred it to be Teren's blood, but she wouldn't be faced with any kind of misery if it ended up being somebody else's blood first and foremost. Right now, she looked at him and saw something akin to a partner in crime. Once Teren was dead, however, he would cease to be of any relevance. Until then, she looked forward to feeding off of his life source, manipulating him in any way, shape, or form that she possibly could.

It was only fair that, after having endured her plentiful a question, he was free to ask her a few questions of his own. She reflected back upon her history with Teren, mulling over all of the details that, with time, she had allowed to fade into nothing more complex than mildly annoying memories. "There was a time when I belonged to a pack of wolves called Cedar Grove, at which time Teren served as the Elite male of a neighboring pack, Maple Woods. It's quite funny, you might say, that his previous sovereign is now my sovereign instead. The former crown of Maple Woods, Alphess Quinn, now reigns in Helidos. Nevermind that for the time being, for it has little to do with how I came to know your brother." Her expression fell, irked by having to put her relationship with the menace into words. "I met him in neutral lands by nothing more than coincidence. I suppose that Teren saw a glimpse of the beloved Devil that existed within me, for I had proved worthy of knowing the plans that he had for Maple Woods: he wanted the crown for himself, and had every intention of destroying his Alphess to get it. In a sense, he got what he wanted, just not with the pack of his original focus. In the beginning, I didn't despise him entirely - I saw something enticingly wicked in his plans. I very well could be serving beneath him right now, had he chosen his words more carefully. He said he'd make out of me nothing more than a pathetic mother; such is the extent of a female's worth in his eyes, after all. As soon as the rotten words were out of his mouth, I sought to sever his tongue and, more importantly, his life." There was no mistaking it: Banshee could hold a grudge. She could muster every ounce of hatred that filled her veins, and she could direct it towards a single being with enough intensity to burn down an entire forest if her anger could be turned into fire. There was so much potential for her to lose her mind, and to go mad with the pursuing of revenge. It was a good thing that she was clever; it was what saved her from going insane with sadism. Now, she was a contained demon. Traces of sadism still infected her blood, poking and prodding at her brain, but she knew how to calm it - how to make it submit. Outwardly, she was this elegant, poised angel with a death wish, chasing after her fellow monsters, bringing them to their knees.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 07:10

"Good." He would respond, voice curt and to the point as she assured him that she would most definitely take part in the slaying of the beast. The poisonously sweet smile she threw at him would be returned right back at her as a small smirk creeped onto his maw at the recognition of the threat hidden behind her words. "Do not worry little wolf. I have no reason to bother myself with double crossing little faes. I need you and you need me, simple as." Teren didn't know what was coming in the least, he would smile broadly- silver orbs flashing. Soon his fangs would be stained in that monster's scarlet blood as it poured from his body and sank into the earth surrounding him. He would make the bastard bleed. Make him feel pain, great pain. And death. He would kill him and if anyone got in his way they had something coming. Caspian did not care how many fools he would have to cut through and end the lives of to get to Teren- even if Banshee turned out to be a nuisance and got in the way he would easily plough through her. His gaze would flit over to the white pelted bitch at that moment, for the time being he would cooperate with his...partner of sorts. She had the same goal as him and she would help him fulfill it. Afterwards he would dispose of her- most likely just mentally unless she had different plans- then it could easily turn physical. She was not one to be trusted yet she seemed to be his best bet at this current moment and he knew he would have to give her enough trust to get the job done as she would have have to give him. But not for one moment would he dream of giving her any personal trust. The Helidos Warrior reminded him of something like a snake and he wasn't gonna let her wrap herself around him before delivering a killing blow when she had gotten him paralyzed.

He would shift his position absentmindedly, still leaning against the trunk of one of the many trees in the area- lifting a lazy gaze to the now dark sky. Night had fallen. Just like that. The air was still warm and in the distance he could hear the small noises of critters enjoying the break from the sun yet still being able to feel warmth within them. He didn't like it- the air felt fake and the heat felt stifling. Sighing he would shake his large head- ears flicking. It was only when the petite fae before him would proceed to answer his question would his gaze shift to rest on her coppery one once again. As she spoke he would stand and in two large strides was face to face with the small wolf- leaning back on his haunches he would resume his seated position however now there was but a mere few inches between them. She would pause to take in a breath and allow a look of annoyance to flash across her face presumably because of the thoughts of Teren that were most likely invading her mind as she retold her past with him. He would merely smile sweetly at her before she carried on. When she finished he sat in silence for a few moments before letting one words drift from his maw into the still night air "Interesting...." So that's where Teren had proceeded to find himself after the destruction of his own pack. The little bastard didn't even have the decency to create his own pack, he'd just been going around stealing pack after pack and destroying each one before moving on. He had to be stopped. And Caspian was going to do just that.

His actions towards Banshee was all too familiar to Caspian but at least this bitch wanted to do something about it. The other cowardly idiots had just ran away if they got the chance. Most didn't. Most were killed. For a brief moment he wondered how Banshee had managed to escape the monster without facing death for defying him. However it had nothing to do with helping him end Teren. Pushing himself to his paws he would gaze across the darkening lands in the direction he would have to take to find himself back within the borders of Erenyx. Turning back to Banshee he would blink slowly- a smile dancing across his features "Well thank you for sharing that miss. You were an interesting encounter and I won't be forgetting it anytime soon. For now I must leave and return to the lands ruled by that bastard as I am not entirely sure as to how much he trusts me and I don't want to arouse any suspicions by spending too much time away. However I believe this will not be our last meeting for quite a while." He would dip his head to her before stating in a mockingly polite tone "Until next time, Miss Banshee." Before he turned and proceeded to make his way in the opposite direction however halting and turning to look over his shoulder at the pale form in the distance for one last time. "Teren is going to come to an end. And I'm going to be the reason." Wether it was a reassurance or a threat was up to her to decide but not another thing was said as he turned and left.

-Caspian Exits-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. [Delta Caspian]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1