Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Banshee Of Helidos
Banshee Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Empty
PostSubject: Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 13:41

She was waiting for him. Normally she'd wait for nobody, for she had an underdeveloped understanding of teamwork, but this was different; together, their chance of success increased dramatically, and she was willing to do just about anything if it meant she'd finally get to witness an end to Teren's tyranny.

She had visited Erenyx's border that morning. It wasn't smart of her to venture so close to the lands of her truest rival, but she wasn't worried, not when she had allies living right under his nose and he didn't even know it. She trusted that Caspian would catch her scent, and that soon afterwards he would come looking for her. They had went without a conversation for far too long, and she was curious of what progress he had made, if of course any had been made at all. She wasn't sure if she had faith in him, not yet, but even if he turned out to be a traitor in the end, betraying what little trust she had given him, the game itself was quite entertaining and she wouldn't entirely regret the waste of time.

The soft patter of paws caught her attention, and delicately she turned her head over her shoulders, searching with cautious eyes for the familiar face of her partner - but he'd know better than anyone that the caution wasn't real. She feared nothing, not even death, and especially not him; surely there were things about him worth watching, worth not dismissing as harmless, but she couldn't help underestimating him. It was in her nature to assume she was in charge of this little partnership, and that if he slipped up she could leave him behind and go back to her solo acts of crime. Maybe he thought the same, but it didn't matter much... she was waiting for him, and for now, that was enough to maintain the fragile threads that bound them together.

[I was told this could be reposted DO NOT KILL ME ADMINS]
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 17:16

The scent, despite only ever being in his company a single time, was as familiar as the scent of his wretched brother. However both were extremely different, while the scent of the alpha brought nothing but hostility and anger- this scent was a gift, an opportunity. Possibly a key to success. Yellowed fangs would be revealed as the corners of the brute's ashen maw would tug upwards and an almost feral smile would place itself on his features. Crouching down, his black leathery nose would twitch as it drank in the scent that clung to the lush blades of grass, he was definitely correct about who it belonged to. But how could he have been wrong, it was impossible to forget the little demon in disguise. Since their last meeting, Caspian had made little to no progress but little did he care, when the time was right he'd be ready. Until then it was a mere waiting game. Large paws would carry him away from the safety of his pack's borders without even slight hesitation as he pursued the Helidos fae. A soft grunt puffed from him as he flicked one lazy ear and glanced up at the sky- frustrated at the exhausting heat that burned down upon him from that ball of light where it perched at an unreachable distance in the endless blue sky.

Soon the sound of water would catch his attention and the brute would quicken his pace, dark pelt standing out painfully amongst the bright Summer colours. He kept to the shadows as much as possible, trying to keep beneath the trees so that he might get a break from the heat of the sun and so that he might not be so visible. If only it was night. Finally, he came across the little fae- the one that looked oh so familiar to another that had destroyed him. Amusing how he also held the looks of her own enemy. She had her back to him but she was ready, of course she was. There was no escaping the gaze of copper that was thrown in his direction the moment he stepped forward and he simply smiled- silver gaze twinkling mysteriously as he moved forward with quick, stealthy movements until the distance between them was closed. He was not a fan of faes, he did not trust them one little bit and preferred to have nothing to do with them. But from what he could tell, this one in particular would come in all too handy to throw away. No, he'd put up with her for the sake of the plan and that was the best you would get from the Delta.

"So here she is, The demon of Helidos that passes through with the mask of an angel" He continued to grin but his eyes were shadowed and thoughtful. He was completely at ease, not a single muscle tensed as he turned without a word to lean over and lap at some of the refreshing waters. The cool, soothing liquid ran down his throat and a satisfied sigh escaped him. She could speak first, there would undoubtedly be questions she would want answered and he was interested to hear why she had called him here. Because she had. This wolf was not one that did things for no reasons, she was a slippery snake and one that he'd have to keep a firm grip on for if she managed to slither away then he'd have no choice but to kill her. And he wouldn't want that now, would he? Licking his lips, he turned back and leaned on his haunches. The gaze that lifted to meet hers was filled with expectancy, it was time for her to do some speaking and him some listening. Let's see if she had any information worth listening to or any questions worth answering.
Back to top Go down
Banshee Of Helidos
Banshee Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 22:48

How he flattered her so, using her other name - demon - like he actually knew to what extent her heart had blackened. It pulled her ears forward in a show of alertness in the same way it would've had he said the word Banshee, and that she knew to respond to something so horrible, something so twisted as that cleared the air: there was no hope for the good in her, for it had already long since been consumed by the abundant bad. "There he finally is, the seemingly loyal brother of Erenyx with sinister intentions." She angled her body to better accommodate this most precious conversation, and through the suspicious eyes of a bystander their closeness would indicate an electric kind of affection, but the only thing truly electric between them was how they kept themselves poised and proper despite every fibre of their beings telling them to sabotage; to give up on an alliance destined to fail since neither was wholeheartedly invested. Contrary to popular belief, the lack of trust was what allowed it to work - wolves like them didn't waste time on feeble partnerships, and as long as the prize was still in sight, as long as there were still games to be played and pawns to be put into words, whatever threads bound the two of them as one would continue to hold.

"You haven't made contact in quite some time. I was left to consider the odds that your mask was seen through, and that such had resulted in your -" she pursed her lips in anticipation of the right word, "- untimely death." Copper eyes were alight with sparkle, and she expertly suppressed the urge to smile; she wasn't here to merely push his buttons, despite wanting very little more, and even though she hated to admit it, there was a reason she went out of her way to meet with him. Truth be told, there was little she could accomplish as an outsider of Erenyx and a known rival of Teren's. She was at an advantage as long as Caspian was at her side, and she would take every bit of worth he had until there was nothing left. "Yet you're still alive and -" she paused, and for once it wasn't for dramatic effect. Her eyes flittered just over his head, searching the tree line with a dangerous precision. She didn't speak, noise would lure the beast closer, and for his sake - mostly her own - she hoped that Caspian had enough sense to tell when the demon wasn't playing one of her games. Something was wrong, and she knew it for certain when she caught the flash of yellow eyes.

[perhaps this is when the puma can make an entrance? Or you can post one more time before it does.]
Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 14:42

His tongue ran over his fangs slowly, eyes glittering hungrily but not with a longing that most males would feel when resting their eyes on this pretty little fae, he was merely hungry for more information to toy with and what everelse may come of this conversation. She interested him immensely, and maybe frustrated him a little bit too. It was unusual for him to come across someone as sly and intelligent as he, even rarer when it was a fae. But here she stood, his fellow snake and although he got enjoyment out of having someone to match his words and understand his actions- there was something frustrating about it too, maybe it was that lack of dominance he held over her being weakened by the similarities they shared. Used to being able to outwit most and leaving them confused as he took the power, it was impossible when she matched his every word with a comeback as skilled and thought out as his own. Yet the enjoyment he got out of it was unbelievable. So damn confusing, it was emotions like this that kept him away from faes except he was going more based on love, same thing really, all that confusing stuff that he didn't have time for. But for the time being he would keep to his word and continue to tolerate the demoness.

Corners of his ashen maw pulled upwards as a smirk made itself at home on his features as she addressed him with her own title as he had to her only moments before. His large body was angled towards her smaller frame, the closeness allowing him to feel her breaths disturbing the stirring air between them- giving the onlooker the suspicion of a possible relationship but oh how amusing would it be to see the look of confusion on their face if they knew just why these were not trying to eliminate the other right now. In his opinion what bound these two together was much stronger than than this love that others used to support their partnerships. Although their's could be destroyed so easily it was so much truer and real. A truth built on a bed of lies, because of course neither would be completely honest with the other unless needed but the thing was neither cared either since their one main goal was still true enough. Confusing, maybe, but real.

Silver gaze would fix itself on the copper one that met it and that charming smile would remain in place despite him knowing that it had little to no effect on his company. A soft chuckle slipped through as she finished with her words, eyes glittering. "I apologize for leaving you hanging, you must have been so worried" A wink would be thrown in, works laced with delicate sarcasm as both knew that that was a complete lie but he did not mind for he felt the same towards her. She was his game and he was hers, eachother's puzzle to stop the other one from growing bored as they picked away at each other. Eventually one would get bored and their brief partnership would end. That or their main reason, being Teren's death. His smile broadened at the thought. "No I am not dead but I have not progressed yet either, don't see why that's a problem though. I gave myself a well needed break, Teren isn't going anywhere. Plus, while hiding in the shadows I've gathered some interesting information. First of all, another brother or Teren and me had joined Erenyx, I believe it is Lyonitus who I thought was dead but apparently not. I do not know what he thinks of Teren as I have yet to come across him. Steele's son rebelled against Teren but was exiled, however I have heard that a wolf named Tundra killed him and was promoted to Guardian. I had one meeting with Teren since our last meeting but nothing too interesting was discussed, he wanted me to fight him and spent most of the time baiting me but I refused which pissed him off but he'll live." Tilting his head to the side, he watched her curiously. "So is there any particular reason that you choose now to meet with me after remaining silent for so long?" He was genuinely interested, had something happened?

However the curiosity towards that particular subject was short lived as she went to continue what she'd been saying only to trail off. He would wait, a faint smirk just about present as he awaited to sarcastic or witty comment to be thrown in like always but after I while he began to suspect that it wasn't coming, but why? He remained still and silent, heart hammering in his chest- he'd seen that glance shift behind him before flicking back- filled with some sort of anxiety, real anxiety on the face of Banshee. That had to mean something bad, really bad. He rolled the possible problems in his head, was Teren there? Had he overheard their conversations? Or maybe his other brother? Or was it someone that Banshee feared from her own pack? Someone she wasn't telling him about? A small frown became present as he thought deeply to himself. It was hard to be certain when you were playing games with a demon, what was real and what wasn't? But he would have to just go with everything she made out to be a threat, being a threat because he'd much prefer to fall for a trick of hers and be humiliated then guess it was a trick and go to outsmart her and end up dead.

"Is there something behind me?" He finally breathed out, whisper meaning to be quiet enough to only reach hear ears but sounding so loud in the suspiciously quiet area. He wouldn't even mind it that much if he knew what was there, if he was facing the threat and was fighting the urge to turn with every second- for all he knew such an action could take his life. Caspian was a fighter, built to fight and not be afraid of failure but this was hard when you had your back to whatever was out there and had no idea what you up against. If there was anything there at all that was. He searched her face, trying to search for a hint but a spark of frustration flickered through him as she remained as secretive as ever. If she was playing a trick on him he would make her pay...yet there was something odd about the intensity of her gaze...perhaps this was not a game.

[NPC PUMA MAY POST NEXT.]
Back to top Go down
NPC Puma
NPC
NPC
NPC Puma

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 11:46

Cleaning the paws, his mitts, the large predator laid in his den. He had been cleaning off blood from an earlier kill, a snack, at best. Silver orbs watched as the blood still stained his fur. Irritated by such a thing, the male began to snarl to himself. He stood on all fours and prowled around his den. It was boring here. Nothing dared to come near his home and he grew restless waiting. He often wondered why or even how, some creatures in nature could just sit and wait for their prey to come. He wondered why they did such a thing. He had seen spiders making their little webs and hiding in the bushes for unsuspecting prey. What a bore. The male knew the really fun part was the prowl, the stalking. The ability to watch and know your opponent was essential to a successful hunt. Finally he decided it was not time to stay here any longer. His stomach turned within his body and his eyes grew wide. The hunger surged through his body, forcing him to leave his home. The only way he would get a good meal, would be to wander from his scent-consumed lands. Away he went, carefully and slowly. The thought of cleaning the blood off his pelt would also be a pleasant thing, so for the falls, he headed.

Ears flickered as he listened to the sounds of snapping branches and crunched leaves. The creatures that did this, they were small. No larger than a fox at best. Slinking towards the ground, his stomach barely breezed along it. Massive paws were quiet on the forest floor. A quick jerk of the head and the small creature was in eye sight. The fox was trying to be quiet, but was also feasting on a large rabbit. Did it catch it? Or did it steal it? He was not going to wait around and ask. If he could kill the fox, then he would get two treats for the work of one. It was perfect for the male. Keeping low, he pushed the weight to the rear of his form. His tail wiggled gently from side to side. His ears were pinned to his head, watching carefully as the prey was eating its snack. Finally, he lunged and landed with a loud thud. He dug his claws deep into the flesh of the fox, forcing it to the ground as his jaws forced the fox to truly bleed. He ripped and teared parts of flesh and muscle. The tufts of fur that were ripped out, lay around in a circle. As he was enjoying his little score, he finally heard a strange sound.

His head lifted from the kill, eyes looking left and right as he became curious of the sound. Deciding to hide his kills, he stuffed them within a fallen log. He would come back for it later. His stomach could wait for the curiosity was like a virus through his veins. He forgot about his wish to feed, only wanted to know what it was. Ears flared out, catching the sounds origins as he moved forward. Once more the voices came, now it was known there were two. He listened for a moment. It seemed the male was far more chatty, while the female was not so. She kept her words to whatever point she was making, while the male liked to go on and on. He rolled his eyes as he listened in. But it was far too boring to sit there and listen to them jabber on. He needed action. He needed excitement. But since there were two of them, he would need the advantage. Looking over the large grouping of trees around them, he chose the perfect one. Wrapping his large forelegs around the trunk, his claws dug into the bark. It ripped and scratched as it moved up the trunk of the tree. Finding a thick branch, he stood close to the thickest part of the tree. It was not long before he was found.

The female laid her eyes upon him and he gave her a smirk. The male continued on his speech, but noticed that she was not fully paying attention. He spoke quieter, but the feline was listening. "Are you so self absorbed that you don't realize when you are truly in danger?" He let out a growl, a vicious gesture as his body hunkered down and his claws outstretched just to show how dangerous he truly was. His tail flickered and his ears laid against his skull once more. "I am lucky I came to listen to your little boring banter. I left a dead hare, and a dead fox for this. It's always much better to have two fat wolves for dinner than anything I could ever think of. So... which one of you shall I kill first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partners in Crime. [Delta Caspian/NPC Puma]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1