Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information
Purchases: N/A

Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Empty
PostSubject: Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 20:54

This is not mandatory, anyone may join if they were allowed by Teren in the Erenyx Female Meeting Thread.
If the wolf does not wish for healing, they do not have to attend this thread.

When the flower had regained all her petals and strength, to which she fixed easily with her nimble paws, to provide her the energy to begin work. She wished her beloved a heart-felt good bye in granting that she would be home before dark so that her family could eat together. With a single lick of his muzzle, she was gone, and heading towards the other side of the clearing to gain control of her mandatory working station. Not an herb, nor tool was out of place, neither corner, nor wall was left unclean. As most menders, they were needy individuals that enjoyed a neat, well organized space for them to do as they did and work within a comfortable environment. Erenyx made live up to the name of mass chaos and destruction, but not even that could make a Healer avoid the task of cleaning up a bit. Nearing closer, she could already begin to smell the sweet aromas of newly picked herbs and healing agents resting where she last put them at the back of the den. She usually kept them in a small hole, surrounded by rocks so that the wind would not carry them away, and some warrens were dug into the sides of the walls so that there be room for other poultice leftovers to keep handy nearby. Things like webs, and softer lengthy leaves were kept in them as well, which were typically used for bandaging wounds and deep cuts. She took pride in her work, always pleased with her results and how well she kept herself as a Healer. And her companying others were just as professional to work with as well. She could not be any more grateful with the life she had made for herself here thus far.

With a shake of her glossy, honey-comb coloured fur, Cliche wished the pesky particles of dust and grime free from her coat, relaxing all the stressed muscles once more found in her upper back and shoulder. The summer had done a great deal in thinning out her beloved mass of fur, as it allowed less dirt to latch onto her. The lesser the fluff, also was greater for moving around the healing shelter, too. When she was sure that everything was in its place, she mended the scratch on her muzzle, repairing her cheek with burdock to help disinfect it. Her shoulder was dampened with ice water, which acted as a numbing to the muscle, as well as the left over mixture of comfrey she had made to eat and numb the inner tissue as well. With that, she was allowed to work, but not press too much weight into the one arm. However, it was enough for her, and she was cautious with the way she worked anyway with her patients. She sprinkled pedals of lavender around the mouth of the den, so that when the injured would entire, they'd smell the relaxing, sweet scents of the flower and easily feel at home. Hopefully, this would help keep them at bay while she worked on the rest. Once finished, the wise she-wolf stood out half way, peering left and right with her fiery eyes before pointing her nose to the skies. Her lips formed a halo-like shape, allowing her wind-pipes to sing a song to bring attention to the females in need of healing amongst them. The song soon died to a silent whistling of wind passing by her, brushing into her fur with its gentle fingers. Growling softly to the feeling, Cliche moved back into the den and began making multiple poultices to use.
Back to top Go down
Heaven of Erenyx
Heaven of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2014, 11:04

Heaven felt tired from the fight with Cliche, it had been long and hard and now she a sprained paw and things were going downhill. Her Beta trainer had been demoted and Cliche had been promoted. Though, Heaven was happy that her battling partner had been the winner. She could only hope that the other healer would forgive her for her mean words. Not only was Heaven smaller and younger, she was very proud with how well she had done. Her deep brown eyes had been watching the alpha the whole time after her fight, she was angered slightly that the alpha saw no future for her, but she herself had a dear plan that would set herself free in the near future. Heaven knew that she had to get back to the healers den and quickly help with taking care of the other females who were badly injured or needed some help. She also wanted to catch Cliche before the females arrived and took away her chance to speak to the other she-wolf. She quickened her pace and let her tail swing between her legs. She smiled weakly as she came in view of the den, her deep brown eyes searching the entrance. She slowly made her way to the entrance and came to see that Cliche was already in the den. She stood at attention and instantly grimaced as she lifted her paw and stepped forward. "Congratulations Lead Healer Cliche, your rank is well deserved!" Cheerfulness rang into her tone and she gave a small smile. She truly meant it and she was slightly upset with herself for injuring the she-wolf. "Are you going to be alright Lead Healer Cliche?" She shifted and slowly made her way into the den a bit farther, her eyes staying on the new lead, her new commander. She stood, her head held at attention and her body tense as she waited for the lead to either snap at her or give her orders. Her tail hung between her legs and she looked down at the ground instead of up at the healer she so badly wanted to be like. She slightly glanced up and saw the mark's she had left on the fae's body. Her ears went back against her head in submission and she stared hard at the ground. "I'm sorry if I badly injured you miss, I only fought because I wanted to prove myself worthy to be in this pack..." She nearly stumbled over her words, her eyes refusing to leave the ground. She could understand if the lead healer wanted to punish her in anyway, after all, she was a higher rank and Heaven respected her enough to do almost anything. Not to mention Heaven was still getting over the "too submissive" thing she had that could make her into an omega. In fact, if it hadn't been for the fact he agreed to training and showed her healing skills, she wouldn't be either an omega or even alive.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf - 86cm

PostSubject: Re: Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2014, 16:08

Laying in her den, she looked around the walls. She could feel the pain from the fight still lingering in her body. It seemed that more damage had ultimately been done than she thought, but she could not be sure. ”Damnit..” she spoke to herself as she rolled to her paws. She limped out the front entrance as she heard the call from the Healer. Cliché was awarded the rank of Lead Healer and rightly so, she deserved it. Her fight was crazy. But now Naomi would find herself seeking the aid of the Healers. Perhaps they could reduce the swelling and pain she was feeling. She also wished for her bones to heal perfectly as she would be needing them in the next few months for training. She would hold more responsibilities among the pack, and she enjoyed that fact. No longer as she just a Warrior. Now she could actually prove to Raymond that she was not pointless. The thought of fighting with him now, made her smile. She was curious how he would feel towards their shred rank. As she made her way to the others, she could feel the strong pains of her shoulder and even felt like the blood was coming once more. She made her way to them and stood tall as she approached. ”I was hoping I would be able to get some help here. I also do not know if I’m allergic to anything, but feel free to try it all on me. I can be a rather good guinea pig.”
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2015, 10:23

As seconds of fathoming began to pass, she made fun within the silence. The humming of a blue-bird stood above the den's boulder-like entrance, filling the whistling of winds with a competitive song, to which also amused her. Swaying slowly to it's interesting rhythm, she mused herself with slight fits of stirrings and crunching of herbs, forming medicines which she would hopefully get the chance of using on another. Meanwhile, her lips molded to the sound outside to match hers, harmonizing with the bird that happily followed. It had seemed the lavender relaxed both of the positively joyful animals that day. Her head turned to the crumbling of sticks and paw-steps nearing closer to the station, the smell was quick to be recognized, so she returned to her work. It was her opponent she was assigned to spar with, the spar which would determine their positions, "Hello, dear. How are you hold-," But shortly, Cliche was interrupted by the joy in the other's tone, making her ears flicker backwards to what she had to say. Despite their now granted differences in rank, she was still the same wolf - a rank could not dispose of who she was. So she listened, chuckling once out of gratitude, "Thank you, you fought well I might add.. And yes, I am quite fine. My mate, Tye, had helped me earlier with the heavy healing." The fae said softly, smiling behind her words as she looked to her work and mashed the components easily with her paw. Just the thought of her mate made her smile and feel warm from the inside-out, she hoped she would always be able to feel that way about him. There seemed to be a rough patch, however, and a portion of that was paying closer attention to their children. These issues would be kept under-way, it was their responsibility as parents to control their young to become better individuals. Their lives could be endangered if they were not mannered properly in this pack.

The motherly she-wolf then stopped as she registered a change in atmosphere, it was said that wolves could detect fear, but she had only come across those 'feelings' at the rarest of times, this time, it was noticeable. Glancing back at the Healer, she had made a submissive stance towards her, which made Cliche's expression phase to confusion. They weren't that much apart in rank, yet she seemed fearful and less dominant to her, though compared to the spar, she seemed so confident around her. A sorts of sympathy ran cold through her blood as she watched the other curl back in only respects, speaking softly through words that could only be covered in worry to her very ears. As Heaven remained watchful of the ground at her paws, she neared slowly over to her on silent feet, lowering her head down to the Healer's face so that she could nudge her chin up to a proper eye-seeing level. Her voice was enriched with a calm demeanor and perplexed gentleness as she spoke, "You mustn't feel sorry for me and my wounds - I've only earned them. Teren may of announced you as the weakest, but you were strong enough to give me these marks, were you not? You faced me by yourself, as a fae, and that is to be respected no matter the case." Her vibrant ambers stared quietly into the other's orbs, glancing too and fro between the opposing eyes so that she be reassured. Cliche backed up to allow her some space to breath, a small smile curling at the corner of her lip, "The only thing that I ask of you is to heal yourself - it seems as if we have a patient to tend to." As she said this, the sweet aroma of blood came through to her nose, only to be followed with a toned-figured fae with heavenly green eyes and a fur that resembled the many colours of trees blended within her to its finest.

T'was Naomi, the recently appointed female to the Lead Warrior position, a fae worth remembering as they shared equal ranks as opposed to the pack-rule. "Welcome, Naomi.. Come, come, make yourself comfortable." She stepped out of the way of the path leading from the entrance further inside to allow the fae to come forth, all the while giving her the display of looking over her for noticeable injuries. All the rest seemed to be internally, she thought, judging by the slight expression of ache found within the she-wolf's emerald hues. The shoulder and hind leg seemed to of been injured the most, she would take the initiative upon asking Heaven for materials. "I'm going to need some comfrey and burdock, stat." She requested in a calm, easily commanding tone, as well as aiding Naomi's side to help move her into the den by the supporting of weight. When found comfortable for the opposing Lead, Cliche would go over and snatch cobwebs at the farther end found in the corners of the den, using them to stop the bleeding found on Naomi's leg. As the herbs were given, she added them to the poultice she made in advance, and applied it freshly to the wounds, "Where all does it hurt? Do you feel any swelling or anything internally?" She wished Heaven a thank you before looking to the other fae as she applied the mixture in a slow, circuler fashion to the wound.
Back to top Go down
Heaven of Erenyx
Heaven of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 15:35

Heaven's paws danced back and forth as she listened to Cliche speak. Her tail wagged and she was very pleased and overjoyed that the, now, Lead Healer was actually just fine. "I'm so very glad your mate was able to help!" She said in a very low tone of voice. She was pleased to be able to help such an amazing she-wolf with their duties. Though, she herself still was injured somewhat, she was waiting for the orders. She spoke once more, telling her to herself and that they had a guest. Sure enough, another she-wolf entered the den. Heaven stepped aside and went towards the healing herbs as Cliche would have Naomi sit so they may work together to heal her wounds. Heaven's tail swayed between her legs as she already searched for the herbs needed before Cliche said anything. But Heaven still had plenty to learn about herbs, she only knew maybe half of them. "Comfrey...comfrey..." She mumbled to herself as she leaned down and picked up the burdock. She shifted and set it beside Cliche before going back to the neat piles and picking up the comfrey. She then placed that beside the Lead healer and then slowly moved out of the way, waiting for another order. She had been quick, but chose the herbs with care so she wouldn't accidentally grab the wrong one. She sat still, seeing Cliche's acknowledgement and thankfulness before returning to help the patient. This action made her smile, deep brown eyes glistening with joy. She curled her tail around her paws and winced ever so slightly at the pain she felt in her paw. It would go away, she had received worse injuries from the new Elite, Fel. She tilted her head as she waited to see what the patient would say. Of course she knew her name simply because the alpha had called them out. But Heaven knew the hardships would wait for her since she had been claimed as the weakest wolf among'st the females. She wanted to prove them wrong, but she was sure that Fel would decline to train her more. But Heaven had an idea in her mind, she got the feeling that soon she wouldn't be very welcome in Erenyx, and at the border... she had recalled that Fel had said there was another pack. Perhaps, if the bullying got to much to bear, or if she was treated rudely and like trash, then maybe she would see if the other pack would be kind enough to accept her. But she also knew that she wouldn't leave Erenyx unless it was really called for.
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 17:39

[ Naomi has been healed and dismissed from here. ]
[ This thread is closed, all wolves may exit. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off With Her Head [Erenyx Females/Optional]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1