Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes on the Ground

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ashes on the Ground Empty
PostSubject: Ashes on the Ground Ashes on the Ground Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 16:36

Hey there everyone! This is your chance to become a part of the epic stories of... *drum rolls* EMILY AND FAITH!!!

Okay, so here's the gist. Emily is already set on a certain plot (I'm sure most of you are aware about) with Noble. They are to be future lovebirds xD. Aside from that... here's what she's got.

She's MET: Faola, Fel, Noble, Rose. (anybody want to be met by my loveliest?)

Friends: Faola, Rose (Although Rose is more of a role-model... it's somebody who Em wants to be... xD)

Enemies: None yet...

And now for da Faith!

Siblings: Rose... Delta Rose of Helidos how cool is that?! XD

Crushes: She has met literally NO ONE besides Rose... so if this is going to be plotted out... feel free to comment below or PM me.

Friends: Again, must be plotted out. Same as the above.

Enemies: Same as the above.

Dat is ALL!!! I hope to begin some major plotting on here. Come and enjoy the ashes with me! They're still warm...! XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashes on the Ground Ashes on the Ground Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 20:44

Hunter Timber is a lonely male who is mourning the loss of his beloved mate before entering the pack of Erenyx. It would be nice to have that spark of life back in his eyes if he was to have someone steal his heart again. His mourning period is almost over. He is a fair honorable male that can be cocky, sarcastic and a bit arrogant. He is new to Erenyx and so still has his sweet side but for how much longer who know. He misses the warmth in the night, the laughter. The feeling of love that had flowed through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashes on the Ground Ashes on the Ground Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2015, 11:48

I thought I would give this a quick update. So, I'm currently not sure if Timber is still up for being with Faith. If not, then I am taking new suggestions for characters that would be good for her. Emily and Noble are finally together in Avagos, and from here they are going to fall more and more deeply in love until BOOM dey becomes mates. ^^ I'm excited for any plot ideas ppl, so please reply if you have anything for Faith/Emily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashes on the Ground Ashes on the Ground Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 15:43

Updating!

Faith

Needs the following...

1. Trainee.
She is now a Lead Warrior and would love to pass on her skills!

2. Mate
She's lonely... XD

3. Friends!
Right now, her one and only REAL friend, is Rose, but that's her sister, and she wants more besties... COME FEEL DA LOVE!

4. Anything else that someone would like to play as in her life is welcome to suggest!

Emily

Needs...

Any suggestions below to play a part in her life is welcome, I'm out of ideas. She doesn't really need friends, and her love life is sorted out. And she's an omega, so she can't necessarily train anyone. Lol

Chase

Needs the following...

1. Mentor.
He's a young apprentice with high hopes of becoming a warrior. Who wants to help?

2. Friends.
He currently has only mingled with his immediate family. Literally. XD

3. Crush.
He's too young for all dat mate crap. Let's give him a young fae who he can LIKE before he LOVES. ^^

4. Same as the above! Any other suggestions are welcome!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashes on the Ground Ashes on the Ground Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2015, 12:29

Offering Crystal as a potential friend for faith.
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Ashes on the Ground Ashes on the Ground Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2015, 13:36

I COME FOR CHASE AND FAITH! *barrels into Faith* Sibling bond! Let's get caught up, shall we? Also, this wolfie can't be a true mentor to Chase cause he is old (oh whoops, that would make Faith "old" too)...but more importantly he isn't a warrior here. He would love to discuss training and stuff though, and if he wants to show off some moves, Thunder wouldn't mind. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes on the Ground Ashes on the Ground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes on the Ground

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1