Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos) Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos) Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 13:02

Zandra’s multi-colored brown muzzle was lifted up to the sky, her black nostrils twitched as she took in a breath. The cool air was like a sharp knife digging into her soft palate but she caught the same scent again. The taste of it was strong and musky, male, it was definitely male. Breathing out, her breath escaping her mouth in a white cloud above her head. The wolf who had marked this border was near, at least the border marker was very fresh. Moving on slender legs, and small forepaws, she walked forward her luminescent green eyes flicking from right to left as she drew in the sights around her. Her legs were slightly wet looking, and the normally light fur that settled there was darker than the rest of her upper leg. She had traveled through some snow that had fallen and had not melted away by the day sun. If one could not tell, she had been walking quite a distance to come to this point. Maybe this was what she needed for a peace of mind, but she would have to wait and see. Drawing her attention back to the scent, stopped at the edge of the border and drew in a breath.

This is your chance to shine, give it your best. You came all this way, so why not. Zandra thought, and a smirk settled on her black lips. Twitching her light brown ears she lifted her muzzle up, drawing a breath into her lungs and howling. Her howl was sharp and loud as it rang from her throat, calling for the leader of the pack to come forth, to come to her and answer her call. Her howl cut off, after a few moments, and she listened to it echo throughout the lands. Once the echo died down, she settled down to wait, her green eyes flashing. I wonder how long I will have to wait for this. She thought, breathing out with a huff of breath. Her eyes drifted towards the trees in the land, and she could see that they were dusted with a light white snow. She knew that this was only the beginning of winter, and that this winter would be harsh. She could feel it deep in her bones, and it made her shiver. She closed her eyes waiting for some wolf to come greet her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos) Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos) Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 08:07

So the new pack had been formed, and he was their leader. The Rogue turned Alpha moved about his lands and sniffed everything within his home. This was a place that was entirely his and he allowed his wolves to live in. The pack was small, but in time they would grow and rival the other two, he knew it would happen. It was only a matter of time. The large male moved along his borders, making sure everything was holding his scent. He marked trees and boulders alike, not passing anything by. As he lurked among the trees and the shadows, his green eyes watched the world around him. Everything was pleasant and peaceful. He felt safer here than he ever did in the Rogue territories. Though he knew how it would be here, he would have to make sure it was safe, not just assuming so because they had numbers. But now he was lined with the border, an invisible circle to ward off all travelers. Desmond himself had made this place his very own, and still he would keep it going. During his walk along the boundary, he heard the call of a single wolf. It was that of a female, and it was sharp. He alerted his body to such a call and moved at his casual pace. There was no need to rush to the guest and greet them as soon as possible. Everything about being an Alpha was new to him, and even so, he would do it the Desmond way. As the blended wolf moved through the surrounding area, he ducked his head to miss the low hanging branches, but lifted it back to its normal height once he had passed under it.

As he thought of the actions he was about to perform, his tail curled over his spine. This was his pack, his home, his place he had founded. He could hold his tail high and his head up straight atop his neck. His ears rested perfectly still upon his skull and his nose followed the scent perfectly. All meaning of time escaped his mind as he walked casually along his border. When he exposed his form to the female, he did not judge her. She was a lone wolf, like he once was, seeking a new place to call home. He knew rumors of his pack would be filtering to the other packs as their numbers dwindled and his grew. Large paws froze in place, grounded to the forest floor, as he looked over her form. Like him, she too had green eyes. It seemed this was becoming a more and more common color of eyes. Desmond has always thought himself to be of a rare type, but lately he had been wrong. Though, his mind told him that his coat was much more glorious than the female's. His was luscious and full for the winter that had fallen over the lands. She was not as thick as he was, perhaps she had been a loner for a long time. Hunting was not easy for those who were ill-equipped to handle such a sport alone. "Welcome to Agavos. If this is the pack you seek, then it is I you are looking for. I am Alpha Desmond of these lands. Our pack is new to the area, but if you choose to join us, I think you will see what so many others have learned to love. If I accept you into my home, what skills can you give to help my pack? Tell me a bit about your past and your knowledge. What do you feel would be the best rank for you?" He looked to her, thinking if his questions were good enough. He had watched his father at the borders, trying to recall everything he had asked loner wolves before. He was pretty sure he got everything, but if anything else popped into his mind, he would be sure to ask it. Nothing in his stance showed any type of aggression or anger. Instead, he was rather neutral. He didn't care if she decided to stay or not. Perhaps that was really what separated him from both of the packs? Erenyx was brutal with their wolves, as he experienced a border acceptance first hand from watching another wolf trying to enter their ranks. And Helidos was full of twitter-pated fools and second chances. It sounded like a pile of deer crap, but who was Desmond to judge? He never liked living under another wolf anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos) Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos) Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 10:02

The air held a crisp smell and it was almost a breath of fresh air. Zandra drew in a breath, as she sat at the borderline, her chest expanding out. The cool air filtered into her lungs and when she exhaled it slowly drifted up into the air as a smoky white cloud. Her ears were perked up, each noise making them flick. The wind rustled through the trees making the bare branches scrape together. Zandra’s electric green eyes drifted up towards the bare trees, watching the branches move back and forth in the gusty wind. The wind blew from in front of her, and the fresh scent of the border caused her to look back down towards it. The same wolf that had marked it before, was now marking it again, making it fresh. She could smell him, and she knew that the male would be coming to greet her. Her howl had finished echoing and it was now just nature making noise. The leaves that were not trapped under snow were scuttling around on the cold hard ground, as if trying to scurry away from the snow that was to be upon them. Turning her slender head to the side, she looked over the land to her left. She was sure that it was a beautiful time during the summer, and somehow, she longed for it. Summer was still a long way off, but it would soon come forth, bringing the new pups along with it. Sighing softly, she turned her attention back to the border, her sharp green eyes focusing on the movement. He blended in quite well with the brown trees, his light dusty caramel colored fur was different than hers. Zandra could blend in well with the darker shades of trees, while Desmond could blend in with the lighter shades. It was a talent if one could do both, and she had a feeling Desmond could if he truly tried.

This was the first impression time, and Zandra straightened her spine and held her head up. It was not as high as his, but it was still held to show she had some pride. He was a much bigger wolf than she, but he had a fuller coat. She could tell by the fluffy gloss like look of his fur, that he was well taken care of. Zandra, well, she didn’t look starved but she was smaller than Desmond. Maybe that made her look malnourished, but truly she wasn’t. This was just how she was, small but fierce. Her fur was many dark swirling colors of brown, and her coat was still thickening for winter. Her fur was smooth, how ever, and held a richer tone than his. She was a bit startled, when her eyes met his. They were a deep, sea green color, and they stood out against his pale brown fur. It was a bit shocking in a sense, since Zandra’s were a bit darker than his. Her eyes were more of the color of emeralds, but they still held a lighter tone in the underlight. He was impressive, she would give him that. Neither of them had spoken yet, they were both just standing, and looking at each other, drinking in their body type and their looks. How impressive she was to his eyes, well she would never know, but she had a feeling he would not have stood at the border this long if she didn’t have a slight chance. Listening to his deep voice, she was quite taken back by how deep it was. Could it have taken her breath away? Perhaps. It was different than other wolves, and she could tell that it quivered with power. As he stated, his pack was newly formed, and she could tell he was still getting used to being alpha.

Flicking her fluffy multi-colored brown tail, she thought of an answer to his questions. Looking up into his eyes, she spoke. “Thankyou for the welcome into Agavos. I can already tell that the lands you and your pack reside in are quite beautiful, and will hold much prey in the summer, and spring.” She said her voice quiet but it held a tone that showed she was confident in her words. “I am skilled in hunting and fighting. My small size was an inconvenience to many but, there was still hope to some. I was chosen as a hunter, and while i had been working my way up the ranking system, my time was cut short at my old pack. I left after a short fall out with a sibling and found myself wandering until I ended up here.” She said and then continued on. “I can provide your pack with the necessities of hunting, or fighting, but I know that in choosing either warrior or hunter, I can show my skills. I want to be able to rise up in the ranks of your pack, Alpha Desmond, and becoming something more confident than Hunter or Warrior.” She took a breath, flicking her ears a distant noise before dipping her head a bit. “I hope you will take that into consideration, although the rank that I could have for now, would be Hunter.” She chose what she could do best for the time being, but she would more enjoy Guardian or something her skills could be shown. That was, if she was to ever have a chance to do so. Her dream was to become Beta, or Delta. It wasn't power she was looking for, oh no, it was something that she could prove to herself. All her life she was pushed down for such things, this could be different.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos) Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 06:55

Sorry for the delay. Please change your name to Hunter Zandra and click the Ranks button at the top of the screen and join the Agavos group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos) Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Jungle (Border Post-Agavos)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1