Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finnick Arrives

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Finnick Of Agavos
Finnick Of Agavos

Finnick Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Finnick Arrives Finnick Arrives Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 19:28

Name: Finnick

Pack: Agavos

Rank Requested: Hunter

Appearance:
Finnick is a timber wolf with a mixed colored coat. He stands at 79cm tall. He has blue eyes and a very distinct look within them. His weight of approximately 89 pounds enables him to be looked at as a bold and rough builded wolf, but his large coat in the winter highlights that large aspect of his body, while in the summer, he doesn't look quite as big as he is. With his incredible speed and strength, it makes him a skilled hunter. And with no distinct markings, his eyes are unforgettable. Personality wise, he doesn't act the way he looks. He's a very charming young male with a rough voice and distinct accent of the West that could make any female swoon. His personality is very unlikely to be suspected. He's very intellectual and logical when it ones to most situations, but when he's comfortable around others, he has no filter. He jokes constantly and loves to have a good time with those who want to as well.

Photo:

Finnick Arrives Picmon10

Finnick Arrives Picmon11

Finnick Arrives Picmon12

History:
It was a sunny April afternoon, squealing and whining could be heard from a den under a large oak tree near the edge of a brook. A mother had just given birth to a litter of seven. Five girls and two boys. The mother and father were overjoyed with their litter of pups. All of the puppies had hazel or green eyes. Except one. A little boy with bright blue eyes. The duo named him Finnick, and this is where Finnick's life began. In a few months foreword, the little blue-eyed baby had grown up with five of his siblings. One of his sisters had grown ill and passed away weeks after birth. They grew into fine young wolves by the age of ten months. At almost a year tragedy struck the family of wolves. A large forest fire came blazing through the forests where they had lives for so long. Sprinting for their lives, they tried to stay together when trying to escape the rapid flames. They were separated within the fire. Finnick was separated from his mother and three of his sisters and brother while he remained with his father and one of his sisters. They searched for them for days, trying to find the rest of their family. No luck.

A year went by, Finnick almost two years old at this point. His father died of age and illness three months prior to when Finnick came along and found something, well someone. He and his sister found their brother. He had told them that the other three of their sisters had joined a pack a few months ago, while he stayed rogue to find somewhere else to live out his life. He revealed to them that their mother had died of age. Finnick and his sister explained to him about their father's passing as well. The trio journeyed together for several months before the other pair were taken into packs. Leaving Finnick alone to wander the lands for somewhere to belong. Somewhere to live out his life, to leave a mark on a pack, and most importantly, somewhere he'd be remembered as great. At this point, Finnick was ready to make something of himself, and his life. He wanted to leave a legacy for not only his pack, but for his future pups to follow. With this encouragement within his mind every day, we ventured off into the wilderness to find somewhere to call home.

Joining Keys: Joining keys present and removed - Elite Nnlya

How did you find Age? I'm Hunter Sitka/Warrior Malachai

Example Post:
The male couldn't help but chuckle when he had startled the female before him. "I apologize for startling you. It wasn't my intention." He smiled at the ghostly figure and sat himself down a yard away from where she sat. He looked over the lake that mirrored the autumn surrounding. It was the beauty of the land times two. He could clearly see fish swimming around the bottom of the lake. He pawed at the chilly waters, laughing slightly at the strange sounds the collision made. He realized that the white female hadn't spoken for a few moments. He was sincerely relieved when she had. He listened to her, analyzing every word that fell from her muzzle. Two words particularly stuck out to him Helidos and Cedar Grove. He could not believe what he was hearing. It was her. The one from the lake. He though it was her, but now she had confirmed it! His tail began to move from side to side. Pebbles and grains of sand making slight noises as they were forced to roll one way or another.  He watched her as she mentioned their old home within her sentences. He then was acknowledging his stupidity as he realized he had not introduced himself. "Sorry, I should have introduced myself beforehand." He chuckled. "I'm known as Hunter Sitka here in Helidos, but the pack from which you speak, I was known as Warrior Sitka." He looked at the smaller wolf called Clare. He finally found her again.

He remembered that day at the lake back in Cedar Grove. The winter landscape overcame the lush cedar trees that scattered the land. He decided to mention that day. "But indeed, I do come from the pack you speak of. I wasn't there long before the tragedy that struck out home. I only have one very seemly recent memory. It was a winter morning and I was out hunting. I hadn't found anything but I came across the lake within the neutral lands. There, I witnessed something. Something I had never seen any wolf ever do." He paused before continuing. "A beautiful white female. She sat on the shore of the frozen lake before stepping onto the ice and started gliding over the surface. She was skating. It was magnificent. She was absolutely stunning..." He chuckled and looked down at his paws. "It's the only memory that still clearly exists within my mind from Cedar Grove. I was unfortunate enough to not be able to meet her. I would've loved to. She was just... beyond beautiful." He smiled and shook his head as he realized he'd been rambling on. He looked back at the female before stretching out his body.

Last edited by Finnick on June 1st 2015, 11:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

Finnick Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnick Arrives Finnick Arrives Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 22:16

Hello Finnick, Just a couple things:

Appearance: It's just a little short, if you could lengthen it please.
History: While you're at it, there are just a few spelling mistakes and grammatical errors that could do with a look at.

Fix these things and comment below when you have done so and One of our staff will review your application again.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Finnick Of Agavos
Finnick Of Agavos

Finnick Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnick Arrives Finnick Arrives Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 18:45

I believe I've covered what you asked of me, dear Nnyla. Apologies if I forgot a few spelling or grammatical errors.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

Finnick Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnick Arrives Finnick Arrives Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 19:19

Finnick Arrives R0it

Now before you can get started, please add your wolf to the following pages:

- Name Claim
- Ranks

Once you have completed these things, please head to the border of your prospective pack and post!
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

Finnick Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnick Arrives Finnick Arrives Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 18:53

Please change your images to ones of your wolf, not signatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finnick Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnick Arrives Finnick Arrives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnick Arrives

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1