Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 23:40

Thick large paws bounded over rough terrain, the large canine traveled through, under, around and the occasional over thick brush. Slay let a few strong curse words escape his maw as he continued moving forward, "Damn it" the brute cursed traveling through more thick brush. 'How much brush is there in this place?' shaking the thought for his mind the young male continued forward, inhaling the scent of a few other wolves along with a feeling of evil "Excellent, just what I needed" a twisted smirk appeared on his maw as Slay continued moving forward speeding up his jogging actions into running. The feeling and scent beginning to become stronger and stronger, his ears flickering a bit licking his chops moving faster than he was. Slay finally came to a stop taking in the surrounding area before lifting his head letting a howl escape his chops, loud enough to send a shiver down anyone's spine. That is if they were in hearing range, now all that was left was to wait. The smell of blood evident on the males coat along with a few splatters, he hadn't been traveling long after his killed his sister Lilth but the blood  was dried on his coat. The brute wasn't the one to wait and started get impatient and began to let a few more profanities escape his maw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 08:45

The ebony Deltess walked with head high, tail hanging limp between her hinds and lithe body stretched out as she strode around the perimeter of the lands, long legs reaching out in front of her effortlessly. Her ears sat pretty on her head, naturally tall and pointed, swiveling in all directions. Spring was here, bathing the earth in a new sun, bringing to the world new children, children to take the place of the old generation, some sure to have died during the winter. It was just how nature was, running in circles, always replenishing itself, new young being presented each and every spring. Erenyx, that she knew of, had none, however. She wasn't sure if she was to be glad, or angry at that. Glad that no more brats would be there to require the members to work even harder hunting, or angry that the circle of life hadn't fulfilled itself in Erenyx this year. Instead of dwelling on such trivial matters, she decided to remain neutral, not bothering herself with worry about such thing. The girl floated over the ground, as if being carried by the wind, graceful, much like a spirit.

Her tail flicked, swaying in the breeze as she paused, glancing over her shoulder as her ebony nostrils flared, picking up a scent over the powerful scent of the borderline. The winds had shifted, carrying the unfamiliar scent of a wolf, male, and the more familiar scent of caked blood, dried up, alerting his presence even before the strong howl broke the semi-silence of the forest. Her shoulders rolled, and her head tilted slightly, a small smile flickering over her expression in the time a lightning bolt flashed during a thunderstorm. She'd not met anyone at the borders, or heard of new arrivals in some time, and she typically preferred to keep herself up to date, knowing well that chances were no one would voluntarily tell her. Inhaling deeply, the cool-ish winds made her throat tingle slightly, but what she was focused on was the scent. Pushing off, she trotted towards the source of the noise, golden eyes scanning for shapes that looked like wolves. After not long of a journey, she saw him - sitting just on the other side of the border, looking impatient, muttering something she couldn't quite pick up. Approaching him, she straightened up, as her tail curled at the tip. Just the simple act of not slouching brought her aura of strength up, without even having to curl her tail over her spin in dominance. She did not crave submission from a stranger, out of courtesy, she only wanted them to have the knowledge of what she could and would do, and to submit because they knew just what would become of them if they didn't. Jaws parting, her deep, raspy voice called out to the male. "I see you have stumbled upon these lands, the pack of Erenyx, led by Alpha Teren," She began, golden eyes assessing him as she halted directly in front of him, emotionless expression on her features. She stood tall, braces straight and lifting her to her full height as her neck gave the appearance of being even taller. Her tail hovered - no domination was required yet, and her lips rested over a mouth full of ivory teeth. "Tell me, nameless brute - Who are you, why do you call for one of us, and why should I not simply tear you to shreds, right here, right now?" Her tone, surprisingly, did not hold much of a threat. It was all in her words, in her stance, as her voice did not waver, remaining flat, almost bored with the thought of killing the male. Such a violent would only be a minor inconvenience for her. Falling prey to the silence once again, no sound coming from her maw, she awaited a response from the brute - whom she had to get the name from, she couldn't simply call him 'Brute', now could she? Unless, of course, his name was Brute, though that seemed to be quite an uncommon name, and she couldn't say she'd heard of such a thing. Pulling herself from her rapidly straying thoughts, her focus honed in on what was happening outside her mind, staying there firmly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 10:21

The brownish red male's ears flickered as a voice called out to him, quickly realizing that this wasn't the call of a males but a females. A small twisted smile tugged at his maw as he straightened himself watching the fae's every movement closely "Who am I? Why miss I am simply called Slay, and you?" he stated adding a small question to the end of sentence. Yes, this would do if he successfully got post the female and was accepted into the pack he would certainly enjoy it here. Ripping him to shreds? The fae spoke of, Slay bit back a chuckle "I have simply called on one of you for an acceptance into your pack that you call Erenyx. Ripping me to shreds would also not be such a pleasant choice, you see my name wasn't just randomly chosen I earned it. But enough of that, I'm here in search of joining." he huffed out blinking a few times. It was true though Slay's name hadn't been randomly chosen he had to earn it, and earned it is what he did. The brute let his tail move along the floors of the forest ears flickering again "I have come from a place not so far from here, I was the former alpha. That was until I went completely insane and killed my sister. I would have brought her corpses as a prize but I decided to let the rouge's feast on her flesh and then return for the pelt." this might have been sick and twisted to the others but to the large canine it was a delightful idea. It was always his intentions to do that as it would make a wonderful prize for not only himself but the rouges that he had left the corpses to. To let the brown and white female once known as his sisters pelt dangle of wherever he slept reminding him of that day, it would indeed be nice. The twisted smile that had tugged at his maw had now fully appeared , yet it wasn't directed towards the fae more to himself and his insane mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 13:12

The fae's head remained high, as her salmon coloured tongue flicked out to lick her own maw, running over the scar that rest there, particularly drawing attention to it as the male spoke. Her claws flexed lazily, bright, glimmering orbs observing him closely. No fear inhabited them, even at the brute's words about his name and the tone that could be mistaken - or, guessed accurately, depending on what message he was trying to convey - as a threat. The high-ranking female's jowls quivered slightly, wondering if this arrogant pup would have to be put in his place. In her mind, there would be no room for thinking you couldn't be beaten, or even that you are difficult to beat, or chances were you would get your ass handed to you by a mere whelp. Just because she had suggested she would kill him, did not mean she thought it would be easy. However, she did not break into a furious outburst of snarls and growls, instead calmly raising the position of her tail, auditories pushing forward on her cranium, and maw raising, only a bit, as her luminaries narrowed in silent threat. After a moment, she spoke, words rolling off her tongue like honey. "Well, Slay, I am Ariste, the Deltess of this pack. And I am likely the most forgiving wolf you will ever meet answering those at the territory's edge, and forgiveness is not one of my virtues. So, imagine if you spoke such words to a higher rank, even the Alpha himself... for your sake, if you would dare that, I would turn your ass back around, and run as far as you could right now." Her voice didn't match what she said, and though it wasn't really a threat, more of a warning, as she new that to be fully true. If she would, and could tear off this male's tail and bring it to the Alpha as a souvenir, what Teren himself would do would make the most fearless wolves cringe. "If you wish to underestimate me, know that me being Delta was not randomly chosen - it was earned, even from Alpha Teren himself, who is known throughout these lands for his cruelty. If you really wish to initiate a fight, then so be it, but do not think I will be so nice as to kill you." She added as an afterthought, as that was the truth. Still, her voice only held the smallest tinge of hostility, finding no need to yell or growl or snarl. Why warn this wolf of her increasing aggravation? Her words spoke it all without the assistance of a harsh snap, and what he got himself into was his problem, not hers.

She inhaled slowly and deeply as his first impression quickly turned sour in her eyes, but she didn't flinch when he mentioned killing his own kin, and leaving her body to the fates of the wild. This kind of speak was of nothing new to her, nor was she appalled or disgusted by it, as he may of thought or hoped. Her tongue scraped along the top row of her front teeth, in an absent, almost predatory motion, indicating that she was pondering what he had said of his past. "Well, Slay, tell me, what skills do you posses that would be any use to us?" She finally asked, even, cool gaze fixed on his similarly coloured eyes, although Ariste's eyes held silver undertones, while Slay's held brownish ones. Once again, she found herself awaiting an answer, her whisker's width of patience deteriorating rapidly, though she did not show it by the stock-still way she stood, not even fidgeting, as one in a hurry to get away would.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 14:35

The dark colored male listened to what the female who stated herself as the Deltess had to say, "Delta Ariste. Quiet an intriguing name, though I do not wish to simply start a fight. Especially with the Deltess of Erenyx. I do not dare to challenge that as it was a mistake, thinking you were simply just a random wolf. I've met many posers along the way dear and I can never be to sure whether they speak the truth or not." he gave an obedient dip of his head towards Ariste before straightening himself up once again, he could trust this fae she spoke the truth as he assumed and was quiet loyal. Slay wasn't the one to often apologize, but to the deltess he would not wanting to jump out of line once again and be attacked. The brute continued listening to the Delta pushing her second sentence past as he had pretty much answered it when he spoke not to long ago "I possess quiet a lot of skills Miss Ariste, but my main one is fighting. I was the son of the chief warrior back in my old pack before I left. I'm also quiet skilled within hunting but I have more experience with fighting rather than hunting."   he stated. He didn't want to screw up this time, no not again if he did then it would be another blown chance at being accepted within a pack. Slay could tell that the fae was teetering on the thin line of attacking him, though hadn't done so yet as she was pretty much giving him a second chance in his eyes. The loner watched the Delta waiting on her reply, trying to stay as patient as possible. The ebony female was interesting he'd met many faes in the past and even though his od pack thrived for blood most of the females were weak in it but this one was different. Ariste seemed as if she could take down something in one hit and was clearly not joking about killing him, Saly turned a little to lick some of the caked blood from his pelt. It may have been old but it was still good to him, the brute then returned his gaze back to the Deltess.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 16:47

The female's expression remained the same, as soon her wait was over, and Slay had spoken yet again. She watched with an unamused, unimpressed blank gaze, remaining quiet until he was finished with what he wished to say. His apology was better, but it did not wipe the slate clean, and as far as first meets went, she wouldn't be heartbroken if she had had to kill him. Then again, she wouldn't be heartbroken if she had to kill nearly anybody, so that was nothing unique to her character. "Well, in this pack, you'd better learn that until proven otherwise, everyone is a higher rank than you. Even if they are the same rank as you, they have been here longer, and you should submit to them, not the other way around. Such behavior will not be tolerated, not just by me, but by everyone here." She told him, the first hints of a vague threat slithering its way into her words. To make sure he knew her words were gravely serious, and fully true. Though, his thoughts were perfectly reasonable, remembering when Desmond had done such a thing, posing as the Alpha Teren himself, until she had come to intervene. Returning to neutral, her tail uncurled slightly as she listened to what skills he presented. If he were the son of the Chief Warrior, and had truly been an Alpha, perhaps he could be of true use to them. The only problems she knew of old Alphas joining packs, was they had to adjust to the fact that they weren't rulers anymore, and had to listen to their new Alpha. But it wasn't impossible. Taking a deep breath, she held it for a moment as she pondered, turning his speech over in her mind, considering it, before letting out said breath, slowly and precisely. "Well, Rogue Slay, fighting and hunting are two important skills, especially this time of the year. If you can pledge your loyalty to not just this pack, but its Alpha, and promise the safekeeping of Erenyx's inhabitants under any and all circumstances, then I can grant you a place in our ranks, one as Warrior. But this rank includes more than simply fighting, you shall protect this pack, even lay your life down for it, whether it be wolves, or cougars that attack us." Taking a few steps towards the male, until she was invading his personal space, her intense bright eyes glaring at him, not angrily, but searching for even a speck of hesitation or a lie. She wanted no more of Erenyx's wolves joining, only to run to the new pack, Agavos, as she knew a few had. "Do you swear?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 18:35

The dark male listened to the Deltess as she spoke, giving a few tiny nods in the process. Slay's tongue snaked out of his mouth licking his muzzle,keeping his gaze locked on Ariste. Slay continued listening running everything over in his mind, "Yes Ariste" he breathed out. Maybe e still had a chance? But just maybe, he couldn't let his insanity get to him, after all his alpha role that he so desperately use to want made him this way. It drove him insane, he didn't care to fulfill the rank any longer but maybe in the future when he gained more control over himself. Slay knew the responsibilities that came with the rank of Warrior and he was willing to fulfill every single one of those responsibilities even if it killed him. The brute listened to what the ebony female had to say next giving a nod "I swear, I will protect this pack with my life" he said. Was this it? Had he successfully been accepted in to a pack? After all this time he had finally found a place to call home, Erenyx sounded just like his old pack. A delightful thing that he had found out, he would be able to continue his life like he did before he left his old pack. But he knew he couldn't course trouble, well not with his pack mates at least maybe a few Rouge's or lone wolves, as long as they weren't in search of joining the pack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 20:11

A cool-ish breeze ruffled her coat, sending obsidian locks of fur astray from their near-perfectly placed position, though she showed no dismay. Other than making sure she looked at least respectable, she didn't care much for keeping up appearance, the basics being sufficient for her. Generally, mingled with her scent was the smell of wherever she had last been lying - in a pile of pine needles, maple leaves, perhaps even flowers during the summer. Today, retained in the strands of her pelt was the very faint, almost undetectable smell of the blossoming strawberry flowers, and grass. Multi-hued eyes observed the wolf with an icy look in them, clearly not in the mood for any more disrespect, which she didn't receive, much to her liking. Nostrils flaring, her ears moved away from each other, as she watched him, gaze evenly fixated on him. When she stated her requirements, he almost seemed to be surprised at it, and accepted. She didn't detect any insincerity, and he seemed to be eager to do so. After a moment, she gave an almost imperceptible nod of her head, stepping back behind the marked line, and out of his personal bubble. "Then, you shall be Warrior Slay of Erenyx. Wear this title with pride, but know if you betray it, you will no longer be safe so long as you stand on this soil. If you like, you can follow me back to camp, or find your own way." With that, she turned on her heel, ghostly figure gliding over the ground as if were ice, head still held high. She didn't bother look over her shoulder to see if Slay were actually following or not, as it was his choice whether he did or didn't. She merely lead the way if he did decide to do such a thing.

Congrats, you are now a member of the pack of Erenyx! Please change your name to Warrior Slay in your profile, and request to join the Erenyx group under the "Ranks" tab at the top of the page. You may respond to this thread if you want to, but it is not required.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Blood [Border Acceptance]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1