Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sitka's Characters Plots

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

Sitka's Characters Plots Empty
PostSubject: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 17:20

Alpha Sitka

Friends/Acquaintances: Elite Nnyla, Hunter Thunder, Alphess Chiara, Warrior Teeku,
Sitka is a relatively friendly young male, as long as you do not piss him off. He loves to joke around with those whom he cares for and nothing else matters to him but his friends, family and pack. In order to really become friends with Sitka, you must be kind. He does not take well to disrespect.

Allies: Alphess Chiara, Healer Crow
They're most likely those of another pack whom he finds a bit sketchy, but fairly trustworthy. Although Sitka would never trust this individual with his life or the life of any of his pack mates, he would not watch their every move to make sure they didn't pull anything funny on him.

Enemies: Alpha Teren, Scout Yuki
They'd have to be a real asshole to get Sitka to hate them. For Sitka, disrespect leads to hatred. And if you disrespect him as a wolf, or his ranking within the pack, or insult him or his pack.. Well. He will surely have a word or two to speak out.

Mate: Widower
Sitka doesn't particularly have his eyes on any female within Helidos any longer due to the passing of his beloved Rose. Love may come across him again someday.

Family: N/A
Sitka doesn't have any family that he is aware of other than his brother, but would love to reunite with him at some point. He's unaware of any cousins that he may have, and again, would adore reuniting with any of his family that still live.

Apprentice: N/A
Sitka does not have a young wolf to mentor at the time, but hoped to at some point or another through his career in Helidos.

Elite Malachai

Friends/Acquaintances: Guardian Tundra, Warrior Piper, Alpha Magnus, Alphess Chiara, Scout Yuki, Exile Samael, Healer Samoset, Healer Eirwen, Delta Xerentis, Delta Tastu
It's fairly difficult to become friends with Malachai as he is rather tough to reach. Unless you have some way of being able to pluck his heart strings in a friendly manner or show him the compassion or friendship that he dearly needs, you will not get anywhere with him

Allies: Guardian Tundra
In order to become an ally with Malachai, you must be from a different pack. But be warned, he will not trust you in the slightest way. You will not touch him, unless you want to be skinned alive. And well, he probably won't take too lightly to those of another pack unless you really get to him personally.

Enemies: Alpha Teren
Too easy to get on his bad side. Disrespect is an automatic writeup on his 'hit list'. He does not take disrespect lightly. Just if you insult him, you may want to watch your back for a little while. Or forever. Who knows.

Mate: N/A
Malachai never had the feeling of love from a mother or father as a young pup which is now affecting him greatly. If you manage to weasel your way into his heart, do not let go. For disloyalty to him will cost you your life.

Family: N/A
None of his family is still living, to his knowledge. From the nuder of majority of them, he may have an uncle or sibling still wandering the outside world, nothing would prepare him for meeting any of his family if that ever came to be

Malachai has not taken on an apprentice as he has many things to sort out before he believes he could care and train another of the pack, but not under the terms of such that Teren likes.

Apprentice Levi
[font=Times New Roman]

Friends/Acquaintances: Healer Ciro
Levi, just barely coming into the world and pack of Helidos only 6 months ago, he doesn't have a lit of friends other than his two siblings. Although he has yet to come to know any other wolves within the pack, Levi will make friends fairly easily and will be very loyal to them as they would be him.

Allies: N/A
Being only a pup, Levi has yet to meet anyone of other packs, but expects to become allies with one of Agavos or Pyrvanthros rather than Erenyx.

Enemies: Warrior Piper, Rogue Lynx
Most likely, one to be enemies with this pup, you'd have to be from Erenyx or very rude from Agavos. He expects all wolves to be respectful, but will learn that it's not always true. Rogues who think poorly of pack life will also tick this young lad off.

Mate: N/A
Levi has no mate interest now or for a while, he may develop a puppy crush at some point, but not now. He finds it odd.

Family: Elite Nnyla, Guardian Drogo, Apprentice Kida, Apprentice Thane
Born into Helidos from Elite Nnyla and Guardian Drogo, Levi has his mother and father as well has his two younger siblings Thane and Kida. Levi is the eldest of the three pups.

Being an apprentice himself, Levi is not able to take on one of his own age and train them as he has not been completely trained himself.

Last edited by Alpha Sitka on April 17th 2016, 14:05; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 20:12

Feel free to suggest anything for any of my characters!

Last edited by Delta Sitka on October 16th 2015, 16:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 21:08

I'd be willing to put up Chase for a trainee for Sitka. Being the Delta and all has to put forth some skills to put out there, eh? I'm open for the idea of him being Chase's mentor.

I would be happy to offer up Faith as a friend to Finnick or Sitka, maybe even Malachai if he would be nice enough... XD
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 21:58

Chase and Sitka: I think Sitka would have fun training Chase. I think they'd bond really well and would love to see how close they would become. Sitka would be more than honored to train him.
Faith and Sitka: They already have to be somewhat fried to one another since Sitka and Rose may become an item. But with their personalities, I think they would become close really quick.
Faith and Finnick: Although coming from different packs, I think they could create a bond fairly easily. Perhaps becoming allies in the process.
Faith and Malachai: It's very likely that they could become friends if Faith played her cards right with him. As he's now discovering himself, he's a lot more open to others, but may close up again. Along with Faith and Finnick, I think they could become possible allies and friends.
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information
Purchases: second and third characters

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2015, 18:10

I just read Malachai's bio, and I think he and Yuki should meet. Their early histories are really similar in the fact that they were both alienated from and ostricized by their pack mates, except their paths obviously went in very different directions because of it. I think she'd gain a lot of perspective from the experience. What do you think? :3
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2015, 18:21

Sounds perfect! I think they would get along fairly well, after a little while obviously since they're both a little judgmental on other Erenyx members
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 16:13

I'm willing to offer Paislee up for Mal as a sort of flirting figure, and possible lover later on. If not, a friend or ally would be nice to have with her. She has literally met no one besides him anyway, and she's still torn from her dreadful past and losing her family. She needs a little friendly or actual loving. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf, Extra Threads,

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 22:33

UPDATED

I see Malachai and Paislee becoming friends, and even a mentor for her. He has no interest in love or relationships right now, so I don't see that happening.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 15:20

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 17:28

I'd like to offer Yuki as an ally to Malachai; after the war, she has come to resent Teren almost as much as she does her brother, and though she used to look at those who desert their packs with disdain, I think all that has transpired has given her a change of heart. I'd like for them to still be friends
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 17:50

I actually really like that. They seems to hit it of fairly well the first time they met and I think it would be good for them to have some sort of ally in another pack.
Back to top Go down
Captive Yuki
Captive Yuki

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 18:24

Yay :3 I was kind of thinking of having her scout around Pyrvanthros next, so maybe he could be the one to find her, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 14:35

Thunder and Sitka:
I think both of these wolves could maybe grow closer to help each other through the pain of loosing Rose? She was the only family he had left....and for the most part he lives for family. He promised himself after Faith's death he would protect Rose no matter what. He failed that, and he needs will both need someone there for him and want to be there for Sitka. Let me know if you have any ideas on that.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2016, 22:07

Updated

Thunder& Sitka: I think they would blend well together in both a brotherly and best friend-like way. Sitka's definitely going to need the help of others to run Helidos and cope with the loss of Rose and his dreams of a future family with her.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2016, 03:08

Obviously Sitka and Nnlya are already friends, but now that he is Alpha (and with Rose gone) they have the sad opportunity to bond over a mutual loss. Nnlya is one of his higher ranked wolves unless he commands otherwise and they should be close. Although Lee is quickly losing herself to her grief, she needs to know that Sitka doesn't blame her for Rose's death as she blames herself.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Hunter Mei
Hunter Mei

Wolf Information
Purchases: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 07:56

Sitka & Mei
I see Mei bugging the be-jesus out of Sitka, perhaps with many questions or just following him around and trying to irk him. So perhaps a friendship/annoyance plot.

Malachai & Mei
Eep. I can totally see Mei bugging the crap out of Malachai to the point she's less of a friend and more of annoyance that pops up every once in a while. I can see her picking small fights with Malachai about how his name is a bit dumb, but I also see it as the kind of relationship where they poke fun and argue to each other, but if anyone else tried to do the same, they'd snap at that wolf. If that makes sense.

*Something like: Malachai; "Get outta here you annoying little pest" Mei: "Nah! You first you big dung-head!" Other wolf: "Oh would you both just get lost, dingus." Mei & Mala: "What'd you just say? WE WILL TEAR YOU APART AND EAT YOU ALIVE"*

Not so aggressive, but you get the idea o3o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitka's Characters Plots Sitka's Characters Plots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitka's Characters Plots

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1