Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shipwreck Cove - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Empty
PostSubject: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 17:56

Posting for Main Story line here.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 09:23

It been a long journey, but she had finally reached her wished destination. After fulfilling her duties and recovering from the incident with the cougar she wanted to enjoy sometime of serenity. Her paws led her east, although it was not the shortest trip, it was worth it. Peering over the mountain, Juno gasped in awe as she saw the remarkable land before her. From where she was standing, atop of the rocky hillside, it was the most fascinating view she had ever seen. Juno looked around, trying to find a way to get down to the small beach below. The black fae found a path, almost step-like, and eased her way slowly, trying not to fall or slip. Ever since the incident she experienced with the cougar both her and Marrok tried to shoo off, she had become more careful of her actions. Note to self, don't try to bite a cougar.

Once she felt the sand on her pads and in through her toes, the inhaled the salty ocean air. Flocks of seagulls over head squawked, flapping their white feathered wings and then gliding into the hillside to feed their infants. The cyan blue ocean glistened under the sun's rays of sunshine. Juno stretched out, taking in all the warmth the sun provided in the broad daylight. After being kicked by a deer, her sides still felt sore, but not as much as it did when she was being held against her wil by Kiv, an apprentice healer. Waves crashed into the greyish white, rocky walls of the mountain side, roaring with every hit. She'd thought she'd seen the most beautiful place before, now exploring the neutral territories, the Rapid Falls were nothing compared to the Shipwreck Cove. Juno had originally planned on going back to her den to sleep after being told by her mate and Creek to get as much rest as possible, she refused, knowing that it wasn't sleep she needed, it was peace and quiet.

The obsidian she-wolf lingered closer to the water, peering over the surface, only to see her reflection staring back at her. Juno smiled, remembering the time she'd met Marrok for the first time and how he wanted her to look in a murky puddle to see her true beauty. The brute had changed her life to an extent. Juno loved him, and he loved her. They were soon to be mates, until Azul said agreed. At this rate, she was anxious and nervous, hoping he will approve to be with him, forever. She'd never really thought she was that admirable till he showed her. Males would fawn over her in her father's pack, but Juno was completely oblivious to it all, for she had fallen in love with a warrior by the name of Ace. The fae stood her front paws at the forearm deep into the water, her upper build feeling damp at the brush of cold salty water. Other than the annoying sounds of the putrid birds, the cove itself was harmonious, peaceful.. she whispered. "Wonderful..."
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Odin Of Helidos
Odin Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 08:36

Wandering the lands, the curious brute moved from Azul's land to a new area which seemed safe enough as it was. Odin walked slow, not sniff for anything in particular, just looking for adventure. The lone brute walked, taking one step at a time. He watched as the earth changed from grass and dirt to sand. As he stared at the sand, he grew confused and even more curious of it. Lapping at it with one lick of his tongue, he tasted the grains of the sand. It was dry and disgusting from what he thought. shaking his head from side to side and spitting the tiny orbs from his maw, he tripped over his own feet and fell to the floor. The sand splashed around him, covering his back and legs, digging deep into his fur. Rolling from side to side, trying to get from the particles of sand, he finally figured out how to get out of the mess. As he jumped to his feet, clearing about three feet off the ground, he finally landed. Once he was firmly planted on the ground, he shook his coat, shaking the debris from it. He snarled and barked at the sand, taking a bite at it after having previously forgotten what the sand tasted like. He snarled and tried to spit it out once more. Having failed horrible, he lifted his gaze towards the horizon. Blue waves crashed along the shore. Water. Odin sprinted towards the water, kicking up bunches of sand and tiny rocks in his speed, although he found it more difficult running here.

As he made it to the water, the brute pounced, wading in the water. He opened his mouth, allowing the fresh water to clear his maw of the disgusting taste. He peered into the water, only feet from where he stood. Fish were swimming, moving their tails from side to side, slowly, barely even moving about the water. Odin's head tilted from side to side, watching as they moved. He was intrigued and even more curious as to what they hell they were. With a lung, he missed the fish, snarling and growling as he finally barked at the fish. As they fled from his wolf figure with fear and terror, he chased until he was now swimming, no longer touching the floor. It scared him and he turned quickly, swimming back to the shore. It was not until he got bit on his hind leg that he yipped and made it quickly to the shore. He stared at the water, looking for the perpetrator who bit him. While he was no longer paying attention, he ran too far, crashing into something soft. When he looked at what he ran into, he realized it was a fae. "Oh, I am so sorry. The thing, it bit me, and I was like bark and then it came after me worse then before and then bam! I am so sorry though miss."
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 16:10

Stumbling over her legs from the great hit to her side, Juno's body splashed into the shallow water, soaking her ebony pelt. She winced at the small pinch of pain from her recovering wound. It still was sore, thankfully it's been healing quicker than expected from what Creek had said before she left to her den. Looking up she saw a large brute, a coat of brownish reds and both darks and light shades of grey, few spots of white here and there. "That's quite alright, I should of been paying closer attentino to my own surroundings." Her head dipped, sheepishly smiling for how foolish had been of not sensing the least of his scent that now overpowered her nose. Surely he'd been here a little longer than she. Pawing at the soggy ground below the water's surface, the fae got a hold of her footing, hoisting her body back up. Water dripped from her obsidian fur, weighing it down a ton from her underbelly. "Excuse me for a moment."

Juno swept passed the brute, lingering back onto higher ground, paws sinking in the powdery white sand. Her head started to rock side to side, increasing into a faster shake, only letting her body follow the same motions to send drops of salt water flying into the air. A pinkish black tongue loled out of the female's mouth, smiling at the warmth the sun gave her fur that gleamed under it's light. Trotting back over to the male she tilted her head, curious to know who he was. "What brings you around here, brute? I didn't know I'd be having company this afternoon." Juno's midnight tail swayed slowly at her legs, brushing up grains of sand to the side. "Before I forget, I am Delta Juno. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Odin Of Helidos
Odin Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 11:19

"No, it was my fault," he said as he looked down to his feet. He sighed and then looked up to the fae. "My name is Odin. I'm a Warrior for Alpha Azul. He accepted me into the pack a long time ago, I just normally tend to myself." He looked away from her, looking off into the sea. "Beta Steele calls me a 'hazard' so I try to steer clear of the pack and their doings." Taking in a deep breath, he looked back to her. "I came here, looking for anything to do really. I try not to cause too much trouble and once I saw this place, I figured 'heck, I can't get into too possibly much here', but then I ran into you and got you all wet. I am sorry." He stood up from her, moving away as he moved to clean himself. When he was dry, the sand seemed to easily shake himself of the icky stuff. But when he was wet, it seemed to cling on harder, holding itself against his fur. He snarled to the little pebbles, biting at them, only getting more and more sand within his mouth. They stuck to his tongue, his teeth and his gums. Angry with the actions of the non-living objects he tried to push them from his maw, once again. He seemed to repeat the process, until he remembered he was not alone.

He perked up and looked to the fae, "my apologies. It is a pleasure to meet you, Delta Juno." He bowed his head in respect to her and then lifted his eyes to look about her fur. "Might I say you are very beautiful? I haven't seen a fae with such dark fur."
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 15:07

Juno listened to Warrior Odin carefully, examining his build and height that practically stood a little taller the female. She nodded. "Quite an adventurer I presume? That's alright, no need for apologies. I was just in the mood to roam about the lands and came across this fine area. It'd never expected the packlands to stretch so far that the grass would turn to a beach." Juno chuckled, then met his gaze. "I'm not at all used to the whole sandy areas just yet, I come from the mountains so this is a more opposite climate from what I'm used to. Soon enough I'm sure I'll adapt to it like any other." The Delta watched the brute stand, then moving away to only attack the sand beneath his feet. She couldn't help but laugh at the male's performance. "There's no use fighting that sand, it's everywhere."

Her head dipped a bit at the compliment, a majority of others had given her plentiful of compliments of her beauty but she'd denied them all mentally. Juno didn't think she was all that special, or even that radiant until Marrok had showed her the day they'd met. "Thank you, Warrior Odin. It's a pleasure to meet you as well." The she-wolf smiled, pausing for the moment as she wondered of whom told her about this certain brute. She counted off the names of ones she had socialized in person. Marrok? No... Cerberus? No... The thought had finally came to her, it was Chiara that had told her of Odin. The brute that had suggested putting her maw closer to the swamp for the 'monsters' -whom were actually alligators- to prick the porcupine needles out. She decided to keep clear of this one's actions, he had already shown his anger for the innocent sandhill, what else is next? Her thoughts laughed, eager to study the warrior with curiosity. "it's nice out here don't you think? The water isn't as refreshing, it seems to have a bitter taste. I think I'll just be sticking with river water for now on."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2013, 08:34

As Ember walked through the grass, her mind was rediscovering everything. Memories of this place were gone, if she had even adventured this place at all. The memories of the wolves she had befriended were all gone, never to be recovered. It was like breaking though a brick wall, only to find that there was nothing but blackness behind it. Everything that had ever happened to her in her memories were gone. She knew her hunting and fighting skills because she been taught them, but she had no idea of when and where. Her snowy eyes gazed of the bright green grass, not knowing when it had become Spring. Or was it this season before she woke up? Ember shrugged, not knowing the answers to her questions. All she knew is that she felt free, like some kind of weight had been lifted. The only wolf she knew now was Nyx, Kennedy, and Creek. They had all been there when she woke up, but any memory she had of them was completely gone. Any time Ember tired remembering, there was nothing there. Ember stopped for a second, staring at the green of the grass. She would never know if she had been here before, but the fae had told her sister that she could explore on her own.

As the green grass turned to sand, Ember became quite annoyed by the feeling of the grains between her toes. Just as she was about to turn away, the sound of voices caught her attention. Ember's heart beat quickly, trying to decide whether to run the other way or not. Ever since she had started healing, the fae hadn't wanted anyone to see her appearance. Sighing, Ember thought to herself. You can't hide it forever, it's time to face the music. No matter how scared you are, your pack members will just have to accept the way you look now. Walking farther into the sand, her snowy eyes turned onto the two wolves. The minute she saw the black fae, there was a brief recollection. It was like she knew the dark-furred wolf in front of her, the memory so close but so far. With one blink, the memory was gone. Ember's eyes turned to the male, and there was a small bit of familiarity. As Ember looked more at the darker fae, a small pang of jealousy hit her. Ember looked like any other gray wolf, with swirling fur and reddish brown around her ears and snout. The only thing different about her was her snowy eyes, but she did not take pride in those. Then there was the scar, an angry mark covering the left side of her face. With that thing, Ember knew there was no way she could ever match up to the beauty of dark fae she was facing. Her scar was jagged, ruining her appearance and making her look unrecognizable. It didn't mar her eye, just covered from her cheek to her beginning of her muzzle.

"Um, hello. Am I interrupting?"
Back to top Go down
Odin Of Helidos
Odin Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 15:11

"Yes miss. I am an adventurer and I do a lot of adventuring. Like a lot, a lot. You would not even believe it, but... I climbed a tree once," he said as he puffed out his chest. He was not one to gloat, but when it was a girl, he made the best to show off. "Yeah, I've done a lot of cool things in my few years," he said as he stumbled over his own paws, trying to lean to the side all nonchalantly. But of course his feet did not give him the grace he so wished he had. As he stumbled to the floor, he smiled at the fae, taking in a face full of sand. This time he snorted, causing it to fly from his nose. Shaking his head, he stood up once again. "Just because you are outnumbered does not mean you cannot win. A true fighter will never give up, no matter the count." He smiled and bowed his head to her with respect and dignity, whatever had had leftover from the sand overtake. "It is a pleasure meeting you miss." His toothy grin was kind and bright, shining with the reflection of the sun.

Before he heard her, he smelled her scent. It was a fae, one he had seen long ago. A whole season had ended since last he saw her. He smiled bigger than before, turning his head to their new guest. "Ember!" he shouted as he bounded towards her, kicking up bunches of sand. His eyes set on her, seeing the new scar on her face, but still not caring. He liked this fae, remembering their first meeting. He was being his usual clumsy self, and she adored it. The first fae to even enjoy his curious antics. As he made it to her, he forced back on his hind legs, forcing himself to crash into her, falling to the ground. "Hey Ember, I missed you! How have you been?" he asked excitedly, as he wagged his tail in the sand, throwing it onto their backs.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 19:47

Juno bit the insides of her cheeks from laughing uncontrollably. You are a strange, strange wolf. Her mind said over and over again. The male's performance was quite amusing, especially the moment his snout hit the powdery sand beneath them. She released her bit once she tasted blood, cringing but stopping midway as a strong familiar scent of a known fae captivated her senses. Ember? Juno's ebony ears perked up, two gems of emerald gleaming bright like a newly changed lightbulb. Odin had noticed her presence as well as he had darted away into a swirl of grays and whites of a fae. A smile stretched across her lips, canines exposed to salty air. Her tail wagged extremely fast with excitement.

"Ember!" She yelled, darting in the she-wolf's direction. She hadn't seen Ember since the beginning of the few days of being in the pack. Not even at her own mating ceremony, it was sad not to see her friend's face but Creek had informed her about her night in the Healer's Den. She didn't know how everything had happened, Juno didn't bother to ask, nor question the affects. the fae had been going through. All the delta knew was that she was in good hands and was healthy again. Pads dugged into the sand to a stop just before Odin had landed. "It's great to see you, Ember. I haven't seen you in ages. How are you feeling?" Juno didn't acknowledge the fact she had a massage scar on her face, it was wise to leave it alone even though it caught her eyes. A pinch of concern and worry ran though her body, feeling sympathy for her poor friend at what she had to go through.

Last edited by Delta Juno on April 15th 2013, 15:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 12:15

The sight of the male bounding clumsily toward her made Ember want to smile and embrace him. Though she could not remember who he was, there was a passionate fondness for him. It was like there was a part of her settling a the sight of him, making her feel like they hadn't been near each other for a great deal of time. As he skidded towards her, Ember prepared for him to knock her over. They went sprawling in the sand together, Ember almost laughing at his adorable exuberance. How he knew her name she knew not, but the fae gave him a warm look when her eyes met his. Ember listened to his words and opened her mouth to speak, but the voice of the dark fae caught her attention. They both claimed that they had missed her, though she had no idea who they were. Ember gave a warm smile to they darker fae, still laying on the warm sand with the one who had tackled her.

"I am feeling fine, if not a little frustrated at this moment. I would try my very best to sugar coat what happened to me, but I'm afraid I can't around both of you. You seem to care about me a great deal, so I am going to tell you flat out."
With a sigh, Ember spoke these words for the first time. "As you may or may not know,only a little while ago did I leave the healer den. My sister, Nyx, has never left my side. I've only recently told her that I can explore on my own, but that is not what needs to be said. Apparently, the reason I was ever in the healer den was that I had been in a fight that lead to my head being smacked and ripped open on the edge of a jagged rock. That would be why I have this scar disgracing my body. The extent of my injuries went to my mind as well and, I am so sorry to say, but the extent went to amnesia. I cannot remember anything that had ever happened to the point of awaking in the healer den. I am very sorry, but I have no idea who you two are."
Back to top Go down
Odin Of Helidos
Odin Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 19:57

She didn't know him. She didn't remember his face. Couldn't remember his name. But did he care? Not even in the slightest. If she could not remember their first meeting, he would retell her their tale. "Ember, I don't care if you don't know who I am. What matters is I know who you are." He moved himself from her close proximity. He sat on the floor and smiled at her, trying to calm himself. "Ember, you were the first wolf I met in the pack, after Azul accepted me. I will never forget that day. I will remind you of it anytime you wish Ember." As he thought of the exact tale, he looked up to the sky, watching the spring clouds move about one another, crashing and morphing into larger clouds, while others separated and shrank in size. As he finally formulated the thoughts into words, he looked to Ember with a bright smile. His white teeth, young and strong, not yet hindered by the stain of blood. "It was a nice day out. The rabbits were few and far between, but I found one. On this particular day, I figured I would catch one, bringing it back to Azul and the others. I felt I needed to prove myself to the pack. So here I am," as he speaks, he moves his body just as he did that day. "Looking for this rabbit, this little creature I wished to kill. My eyes focused on his feet, moving about the snow. As soon as he got wind of me being there, I rushed in after him. But he was really really really really really fast! So I dashed," he says as he runs in a zig-zag pattern about the two faes.

"When I was so close to catching him, he jumped into his hole and I charged after him. I dove and my arm and head was inside." Placing his shoulder and cheek to the sand, he looked up to Ember. "But as I lost the little guy, I discovered I was stuck. I struggled and struggled, trying to break free from the tiny hole. I thought I was going to be stuck there, the pack would come looking for me, and then I would have to listen to all the bickering from the Beta. But as I had given up, you appeared." He smiled even bigger at this point and stood from the floor. "You reached your gentle paws into the hole and you dug me out. You saved me from humiliation, and you even laughed about it. Not at me to make me feel bad, but you thought it was... well I don't really know what you thought of it, but I remember your beautiful smile. It was big and bright, and the tender giggles your mouth released, were the more beautiful things I had heard." He sat still, his tail gently shifting the sand behind him. "You never told anyone about that day, even though the others would have enjoyed that story. We laughed it off together. I swore from that day that I would make sure I kept you smiling and laughing daily."
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 08:20

Juno's expression changed the moment Ember said she had no idea of who she was to her, the smile on her face went blank, emerald eyes a faint glow. Ember had been one of the two first faes that had broken down her walls, theirs in return. She was a great friend, and needed someone to connect with like her. As Odin spoke of the first time encountering Ember, the smile returned to her ebony maw, a chuckle or two of how exactly they had met. The brute looked into the fae's piercing white hues, an aura radiated off his pelt of true emotions. Could Odin like Ember? Juno thought. She remembered Ember before telling her that Juno was destined to have males fawning over her, and that no brute would be willing to even notice her for she was a fae of few words, always in the background so no one could find her. The delta female gave Odin a tender smile, a sense of loneliness hit her in the stomach, the wanting feeling of having Marrok at her side.

She sighed, shaking her head a bit. It didn't matter, Ember was a nice friend and Juno cared for her, she'd tell her their time of meeting as well. "Ember, as much as I wish you to remember, it does not matter. I agree with Odin, you're an amazing individual, and I would like to tell you how we actually met." Juno paused before continuing, then looked to the skies. "It had been a nice breezy day like today, spring was just at it's beginning and just two days later I had been accepted into this pack by Creek as a warrior." Meeting her gaze, a slight wag to her tail as she was in thought. "I had just finished checking the border and decided to head to Eden's Hollow in search of a meal that would fill my hunger. Just before I sprang onto the buck's back, a flash of grays and whites passed my vision. At first I was a little irritated when I approached, you weren't much of the friendliest either. I couldn't blame you, I shouldn't of disturbed your feast, but after a while we started talking. I then learned that you were a nice fae and we learned a lot about each other. I know you may not remember, but I would like you to know that you were a great friend, and still are. I'm glad to see you are recovering properly, Creek told me the damage you've been put through, I've never met your sister though. Nyx is it?" Her head tilted, deep in thought of all the wolves she had seen at her mating ceremony. They must've came later into the event, if not stayed back at the den, either way Juno was happy to see her. She bobbed her head to Odin. "And I just met this guy today, quite to goofball if I may say so myself." The fae chuckled and bumped Odin's shoulder playfully. If the brute truly had feelings for Ember, then Juno would try to get done with the conversations and leave them to talk. Maybe the next couple this spring...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 15:14

Ember stood up from the sand, shaking her pelt free of the pesky grains. Sitting gently, her head tilted to the side as the male spoke. The first words that came out of his mouth had her ears flying forward in surprise. He didn't care that she couldn't remember anything about him? As he smiled at her and spoke more, her eyes brightened and she smiled as he told him their story. The way he described her made her her smile grow bigger. She couldn't remember a single thing he was telling her, but she wished so badly now that she had. The way he told it made their meeting sound both comical and unexpected, and how he acted it out made a soft laugh leave her. She could see why her past self would have liked this wolf. He had something about him that was, well, it made her trust him immediately. The clumsy behavior of him made her heart feel lighter, like he removed some kind of weight from her. The male was just adorably goofy.

When the female spoke up, Ember turned her attention to the dark fae. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched the male with a small smile. Tears threatened to form in her eyes, realizing how many memories she wouldn't get back and what good friends these two were. To not even care that she had no remembrance of them shocked her. Ember nodded her head, ears perked forward as she looked to the ground. A tear slipped down her cheek, landing silently in the sand. The female sounded like she was a close friend. Both of their stories made her break. "Please forgive me. It's just, I had no idea I knew you two so well. When I came here, I just figured that we had met once. Now when I really know I'm so sorry that I had missed so much." Looking at the male, she spoke. "I can easily tell you what I must've thought of you the day we met. I thought it was admirable for such a male to allow me to help him and not disown me for ruining his pride because a female had fixed his clumsy actions." Turning her head to the dark female, she addressed her. "I am glad we were good friends and hopefully we can still be. I am so sorry you haven't seen me in so long, but from what my sister could think of was that I was trying to end my life. The reason is unknown to me, but I don't want that anymore. I would love to hear what has gone on in both of your lives since you last saw me." As the darker female spoke of the male, Ember nodded and looked at him. "Yes he is a goofball from what I have seen so far, but it is both adorable and admirable. Oh, and if you wouldn't mind, I would like to know both of your names."
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 08:29

- A time skip has been initiated! The wolves have left the area and are on their way. -
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Shipwreck Cove - Main Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shipwreck Cove - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1