Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] Empty
PostSubject: The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 14:36

Waking up in the early hours of morning, Samael found himself sprawled out by the den he had made for himself. Sleep walking was real, he had heard, but he never knew it to be possible. The male could feel himself healing, though he was not at one hundred percent. He was thankful to Cheshire for what he had done, but he never got to voice his gratitude to the ashen male. The wolf stirred to the side and rested on his rear haunches. His tail swept over the ground, collecting dirt and debris as he pushed to stand up. As he did so, it shifted his ribs slightly and he cringed with pain. It was not as bad as it once was, but it was definitely not getting better overnight. He walked slowly, careful not to stir any pain within him. Anything unneeded was avoided at all costs. He walked over to the water and started to lap at the cool liquid. He closed his eyes as he felt the water roll down his throat. He was tired, even though he had just woken up, but the water seemed to help stir him awake. His bi-colored eyes stared to the area around him. He decided that he should move to a different area. Being weaker was dangerous in Rogue lands. He needed to go to the neutral lands where there would be less of a threat. Samael moved as quickly as he could, without causing pain on himself. There was one place he could think of that he could get some peace and quiet. The Exiled wolf moved along a lonely trail. His eyes watched the floor as he passed each tree and stone. His tail hung gently between his legs. The sun was starting to shine brightly. His black coat seemed to absorb all the heat, making it feel ten times hotter than it actually was. He found a shady area and walked carefully to lay beneath it. His eyes closed and opened, as he tried to fight them to stay awake. He couldn’t recall the last time he had actually eaten, but he didn’t have the strength to go chase something down. At this rate, if Samael did not get nourishment, all of Cheshire’s work would go in vain and Teren would have been correct.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 17:18

Lifelessly the ghost like figure seemed to almost drift across the lands with such light steps. Empty hazel eyes lifted to the powdery blue sky, only thing disturbing its everlasting blue being the occasional white whisp of a cloud. Sighing she turned away and left the pack's main camp, heading in the direction of the neutral lands- a very familiar route to her now. Never did she spend time with the pack anymore, what was the point? She had been right in assuming caring only brought her trouble and damage. Everyone she cared about at all ended up dead. Samael, the only wolf in this damn pack she'd opened up to had been an idiot and confronted Teren at the wrong time and had probably died somewhere outside the pack's territories, there was no way he could've survived the wounds she'd heard he had gained. Unless some wandering wolf with healing skills had come along and taken pity on the beaten up dark pelted male with the unique bi colored eyes, a hollow laugh escaped her. Unlikely. She had been living off the Neutral lands for ages now, not wanting anything to do with anyone. She was slightly surprised at where she ended up today, the Blossom Pasture- not really her preferred area but all the same it did hold a unique beauty to it.

Small pink petals drifted from the budding trees and landed on her soft white pelt, she twitched her nose as one landed right on it- shaking it off roughly with a grunt before she could sneeze. She stalked forward irritably, tail lashing causing fallen petals to stir around her. However she would then freeze, nose twitching and ears perked and alert. A large and plump rabbit hopped about the roots of a nearby tree, already Tundra could feel her mouth watering at the thought of sinking her fangs into its warm body. She had not eaten in a day or two and hunger clawed desperately at her stomach. The pack life had made her soft, as a loner she had gotten used to going weeks without food- weakening yes but she endured it. Now only after a couple of days she felt desperate enough to climb the highest tree for a bite to eat. Why hadn't she eaten before now anyway? She did not remember and it was probably just some stupid reason that made perfect sense to her at the time. She quickly checked to make sure the wind was blowing towards her face, carrying the prey's scent to her and it being unable to detect her at the moment. She then dropped into a crouch, tail lifted slightly so it would not brush against anything and disturb the small creature. After slinking forward slowly for a few moments she stepped on a small twig with a curse, alerting the creature of her presence however it was too late and as it turned to run Tundra leapt straight out and landed straight on the rabbit, finishing it off with a swift bite to the neck.

She was just about to gulp it down there and then when another scent overpowered the tempting scent of fresh kill. Samael? She dropped the rabbit and sniffed the air again, yes, definitely him. She quickly scooped up the prey and bounded away from the crimson splattered petals before coming to a stop. There he was, lying by a tree. She padded closer slowly. "Samael?" She finally whispered, dropping the rabbit and blinking her hazel eyes, the first emotion in weeks leaking into them- worry. However after a quick calculating look she could tell the despite looking beaten up, his wounds had been tended to. However he looked starved, sighing she pushed over the rabbit- uncertainty gone and replaced by a simple sternness. "Eat that before you waste away to nothing" A sigh and then "Okay what were you thinking?! You could've been killed!" She snapped, tail lashing and disturbing the carpet of petals, causing them to leap into the air in a frenzied dance before settling back down again a little way off. She took a deep breath, calming herself. What the hell was wrong with her? It would have been Samael's fault if he'd gotten killed why should she care? But her mind kept wandering back to that night by the lake..

She turned away, ears pinned against her head- not wanting him to see the confusion located in her hazel gaze.

[Hope you're happy, I almost fell asleep typing this.]
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 12:08

Thrown into a land of hell on earth, Samael was trapped within his own mind. His body was weak and tired, very tired. He could easily slip into a deep sleep and never awaken. But an angel had come to his rescue. It was a bit strange, but when the midnight wolf opened his eyes, he saw the white creature with two large wings attached to her back. They were large and long, spanning a few feet from her. There was a heavenly glow around her as she floated down to him and nuzzled him gently. A smile appeared on his lips and he licked at her. But as her voice changed, Samael opened his eyes and saw these illusions were gone. The thing he had licked, it was a dead rabbit. The wings and the glow, gone. He looked to her, seeing her body in such distress. Lifting his head up, he propped his upper body up on two elbows. His gaze looked over her form as he tried to utter something to her. "T-Tundra.." His voice was so soft and gentle, it almost disappeared into the wind. He grabbed at the rabbit and started to bite softly. It did nothing, but he did not have the strength or the power to try anything more. He was tired. His body kept telling him to give up, but his heart told him to keep going. There was a reason to live now, a reason to try. Her head was turned away from him, but he could tell she was worried. He hadn't heard much of what she spoke to him, but he knew she was really trying. The Exiled wolf slowly got to all four paws and walked over to her. "Tundra, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 09:05

He was so close to just leaving the earth's surface and drifting away, it was painfully obvious that holding on was becoming a harder and harder task for the dark pelted brute. She hated seeing  him like this, craving the strength and certainty of the Warrior she knew, but no matter what he was like she supposed she was here for him. She would help. He had managed to prop himself onto elbows and she caught the gentle murmur of her name drift into the air before being snatched away, too quiet to withstand even the smallest breeze."I'm here." She would simply murmur, still getting over the shock that the former Warrior was alive, who had helped him? Someone had to have, it was obvious that whatever injuries he had gained had been brutal but also tended to and from the conversation the two had had about healers before she knew that he was not an expert in that area. Despite the curiosity that had begun to burn within her and questions wanting to be asked, she remained completely silent and allowed him to finish gulping down the remains of the rabbit. It took her a moment to ignore her own hunger, feeling it increase once he bit into the creature. She shouldn't be so selfish, he needed it much more than her. With a shake of her head she lifted her head and took a deep breath, anyway she could catch herself something else later, he could not. It was weird to think that had she not ended up in these lands today, it was likely he could have died. She frowned and forced herself to once again let her dark hazel gaze lower from the powdery blue sky and rest on Samael.

He had completely demolished the rabbit and she made a mental note to try and find something with more meat to help raise the brute's strength. He had stood and she was just about to open her maw to scold him for it and get him to sit back down but forgot all words she was going to say in moments as he managed to pad towards her slowly, thanking her. For a few moments she she just stood in silence and held his bi-coloured gaze unwaveringly. Eyes seemed to be the door into the soul and despite the rest of his body seeming to be physically battered and weakened, his eyes and therefore his soul seemed to shine even brighter then ever. She took another step forward, the space between them being reduced to a mere few centimetres. His breath tickled her nose and she twitched it absentmindedly. "You do not need to thank me. I told you I would side with you not Teren, remember? This is just me keeping my promise." She murmured softly, gaze flicking away. The air seemed to be still around them as if the world itself was holding its breath- ready for what was to come. "It's going to happen soon, isn't it? I can feel it in the air." Her gaze was shadowed but also brighter then ever. She glanced up, holding the Exile's gaze.

"Teren is going to fall, and may it be a bloody well deserved end." Her voice held it's usual softness yet there was the hint of a growl mixed in, some day the bastard would pay for the things he had done and continued to do, and she would most definitely take part in delivering the punishment. If not for Samael and Piper with her fallen siblings' sakes, then for her.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 22:03

"Yes, you do need to..." Samael spoke as he lowered himself to the ground once more. He could smell her perfectly now. Beneath all the stench of Erenyx, was Tundra, the scent he recalled when she had first joined the pack. It was beautiful, more so than lavender or chamomile. The Exile closed his eyes as he took it all in through his onyx nose. It felt good to see a wolf he actually knew. Cheshire had been a great help to him, and he was grateful, but life was not easy and he knew it would only get harder with time. It occurred to him that Tundra was in danger no matter where she was with Samael. "Tundra... it's not safe here..." He lifted his eyes to look into hers, the amber gaze he adored so much. It was dark and mystical, and felt as though it pulled into his heart and tugged at the very strings holding it together. If anything happened to her, all would be lost and he knew it would be his fault. "They are coming for me. They want me dead..." He turned his gaze from her, and looked back at the food. He needed to eat it, but he also wanted to be close to her. For her, he would try. For her, he would live. Samael pushed himself back up onto his paws. He walked over to the kill and devoured what was left. It was not much, but anything would be better than nothing. Samael could feel his stomach beginning to grumble even more. But he no longer wanted to look weak before the fae.

His eyes scanned the area, looking for anything he could add in his stomach. His eyes looked near and far, catching sight of a fluffy bottom. His ears perked ahead, pointing as far north as possible. The large male was as quick as he possibly could go. It was nowhere near as fast as he had wanted to go, but it was progress. This was the first time he had actually ran since the day of the fight. He could feel the sharp pain in his side growing, and spreading, but he was not about to end this, not now. He saw the rabbit, eating a leaf or something. He stalked quietly, slowing down to barely taking a single pawstep at a time. He lurched closer and closer, keeping his head low. But he knew what he had to do next. It was killing him to know the pain he was about to suffer. Forcing the weight of his body to rock backwards, he shot himself forward, attacking the small prey. He snarled and yipped at the thing, trying his best to pin it down. It scurried out from under his body, but Samael was not going to give up. He almost felt as if this was his first lone hunt, and he was being judged. He knew Tundra would think he was weak and pointless if he couldn't kill a damn rabbit. How was he going to take out a full blown Alpha with years of experience and the size to help it? Teren was the largest wolf Samael had ever seen. He was probably the largest any wolf had seen. The male continued on his hunt, trying to pin down the prey. Finally he got it. He lunged and landed flat on the small body. Stretching out his side in such a way forced the pain to scourge his body. It flashed and flared, forcing the wolf to cringe and whine. Luckily the rabbit had died beneath him, so the chase was over. Samael curled himself into a pathetic ball, whimpering from the amount of pain he had forced himself to take. What was she going to think of him now?
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 17:41

She inhaled deeply as he slowly settled himself down onto the lush grasses, his scent tickled the inside of her nostrils and her small nose twitched. Now that he no longer lived within the borders of Erenyx the scent of the pack was already beginning to fade from the young brute and for once Tundra could smell him for who he was. It was almost funny how he had spent his whole life as a member of Erenyx yet it only took a number of days without the pack for the scent to begin to fade, the one thing that truly tied you to a pack. There was something comforting about his scent, it smelt like the forest but also like..him. It was hard to explain but each wolf just seemed to have their own unique scent that just smelled like them and Tundra found a weird sense of comfort with Samael's. For a few moments she just stood there inhaling deeply before shaking her head with a sharp exhale, shocked at her own thoughts. It seemed her cage where she kept her emotions hidden away was beginning to weaken dramatically and she was not sure if this was a good or bad thing. Frowning the always certain warrior suddenly felt the annoying confusion nagging at the back of her mind. However for now it would be shook off, frustrating emotions pushed aside so she could help this brute and she made a conscious effort as to not ask herself why she was doing so since she knew that would only bring on doubt and then even more emotions to battle.

As he spoke of her safety, Tundra let the corners of her mouth twitch upwards in what seemed to be a bitter smile. "Samael you see, me and safety. We don't seem to get on. I was only ever truly safe twice, when I was a young pup which was completely destroyed after a fire tore through my home killing my family siding me and my brother and then when a friendly pack took me in and cared for me as a young adult despite me being a complete murderous bitch and that only led to me accidentally lashing out at and killing their alpha." She shook her head and fell into silence for a few moments, never had she spoke of so much of her past even if she'd left out her worst memory of being a part of the gang...no she'd only skimmed over the top of that. But still, it much more than she had ever expected to let out and there she'd done it without a single moments hesitation. A slight frown managed to creep across her features before with a sigh she gave a tight nod. His bi-coloured gaze had turned to stare intensely into her own hazel one and suddenly she felt quite self-conscious as to how plain and boring her eyes must seem to his brilliant one of not one but two unique colours, green dominating one eye and silver claiming the other. Never before had such stupid little things bothered her and this now frustrated her. Lashing her tail with a huff she mentally tried to stuff these emotions away- this was not enjoyable.

"They won't get you, I-I won't allow it...Samael listen to me, there are so many wolves that want Teren dead I've seen it, especially after the pup fights there is a lot of anger and mixed emotions. Once you find strength again you need to gather some of these wolves and build some sort of an army since it is true that Teren also has supporters that will fight for him, especially that damn Beta. You need to claim back your throne, I'm sick of that brute's way of living. I thought I didn't care and for a while I honestly didn't, but his way of ruling is starting to anger me. It's nothing to do with cruelty but more how stupid his actions are and how little reason there is behind them" She shook her head, eye's glittering darkly. She could hear the sound of a stomach growling and for a moment she thought it was her only to realise it was Samael. She was about to open her mouth to offer to go find him so more food but he was suddenly making an effort to stand and she fell into silence again, simply watching on.

She didn't want to embarrass him and make him feel any weaker so despite the fact that she did not exactly approve of him trying to hunt for himself she fell into silence and allowed him to do so without any interruptions. She supposed he needed to be able to fend for himself or he would surely die. She would not always be able to be around. There was another rabbit not too far off and Samael headed straight for it. She frowned as she continued to watch him as he prowled forward before making a lunge at the creature. When it got away from his grasp she felt her muscle tense instinctively as she felt an urge to give chase but the black pelted Exile had managed to grasp it once again, this time ending it's life. However despite the victorious kill she could tell he was in a great deal of pain and she was up and by his side in a matter of moments. He was curled up in a little ball, small whimpers escaping him and Tundra stood there completely lost for a few moments. She was no healer and comforting was not exactly her strong spot.

Blinking she took a deep breath and slowly let herself lay down beside him, her side pressed right against his and her eyes shut. "It is obvious that a healer helped you, I will not ask who so that you can keep it a secret if wished without having to worry about lying to me. There isn't anything it particular you're supposed to be doing to help with your injuries is there?" She frowned uncertainly, ignoring the weird tingling sensation creeping over her body from where their sides touched. "Samael you know I do not think your pain makes you in any way pathetic do you? You stood up to Teren for crying out loud, that takes some bravery...maybe a bit of stupidity too but definitely bravery" She murmured, allowing a little bit of dry humour to leak in. The closest she seemed to come to actual humour anyway. "Samael? What would you do if I said that I l-lo..." She completely trailed off, shocked at the words she had been about to speak and angry for letting herself slip so much. It was hardly true was it? She- the completely emotionless and certain independent warrior, confused at her own emotions and about to speak about love to a brute? It was hardly true, was it? She was not stupid but to be honest she just failed to notice any signs, emotions were just a mess in her opinion.

[All my posts are going to be shit and phone posts until Monday so >> This one in particular is probably really bad because I am so damn exhausted and don't even have to energy to read over it properly...it's probably all over the place and probably has typos.]
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 20:00

Pain scourged his body, forcing him to feel the weakest he had ever in his lifetime. The Exile laid on the rabbit, keeping it in place, but it was not long until he was wrapped up beside Tundra. Her body was warm and the smell of her scent so close to him yet again, it was a magical feeling. He couldn't explain it, but he felt safer with her by him. He breathed slowly, taking in everything as he listened to her speaking. Her voice soothed him, even if she had not been the most comforting wolf in the lands. "I know others want him dead. I know I could get help, but I have to do this on my own. You don't understand. He has taken everything from me. He took all of my family, and he took my apprentice. The king is a menace and he must fall to my paws, to avenge those I love more than anything. I will not allow him to hurt anyone else I..." he cut himself off. Was he really ready to be making any hasty judgments or decisions now? No. He was not ready for such a step. But he wondered if she would want to hear that he did love her.. or even that he was in the direction of loving her. The brute was not entirely sure with himself, to be completely honest. Samael took a deep breath before continuing. "I would rather lose my own life, than endangering the lives of any others. Then at least everyone else would be safe, and another more worthy wolf, could step up and take my place as Alpha. Hell, even my baby sister could become Alphess of Erenyx if I were to ever see her again. I must see her..." He trailed off in thought as he spoke of Aleu, remembering poor Katyusha was still beneath the benevolent leader. He would need to find a way to help her as well, Steele would have wanted it that way.

"I don't want you or anyone else to be in any danger because of something stupid that I did. Yeah it was brave, but it was mostly stupid. I am an idiot... I just didn't want Chiara to get hurt.. I didn't ant anyone else to get hurt." Lifting his weight off the rabbit slightly, he was able to grab it by the ears and pull it out from under his body. He pressed it to the floor with his paws, in case it was able to rise from the dead and flee once more. "Tundra, yes I got help from a healer, and he didn't tell me much. But he told me to wait it out. I don't have time to wait. I need to be training my body, to build myself back up to what I used to be and beyond that. I am not the same Warrior I was, and I am not good for you now. Maybe back before, I was... You should use your time to go find a wolf of valor and strength. I am nothing now..." As he spoke the words, he felt his own heart shattering into a million pieces within his chest. He didn't know how she would react or even what to say. But he knew the best thing for her, would be to push her away. She had saved his life this time, but if she needed saving, would he even be able to do it? "I am... sorry.... I truly am..."

[I went ahead and corrected some little things. I don't care if it's perfect... I just like seeing your replies.]
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 15:57

She frowned and shook her head from side to side before turning her sharp gaze to rest on the brute of dark colours. "Teren can be all yours if you honestly think you can take him." Her creamy tail twitched from side to side over the lush grass, disturbing some of the flesh coloured petals scattering the ground. She would not bother warning him that Teren was stronger or how 'he should not be reckless' or 'blinded by rage' or any of that type of shit. No, he had made his decision and there was no point in trying to change it. Not that she had any intentions of doing so, she could not care less if it was him that took down Teren as long as the deed was completed. If he thought he had the ability to take down the massive brute then so be it- if he got injured or even had his life taken from him she supposed it was his own fault, right? Her frown deepened. "But you'd have to be aware that some might not be satisfied with allowing you to take him down alone.." She murmured, thinking aloud more than anything. There would definitely be other wolves roaming these lands that wanted Teren dead, and that wanted to be the ones to deliver the killing blow. The last thing they needed was a stupid fight between the 'Teren hater Group' over who got to end his life, hopefully their pack was not so immature and would just let whoever got there first do it and get it over with, all they wanted was no Teren and by arguing over who got to kill him was just keeping him alive for longer. "Anyway what I had originally meant was that you need wolves to hold off his loyal followers." She stated drily. "Take down Teren yourself sure but you're not going to get through his Beta and whoever steps up to help him, probably that Elite too and still get to Teren. You may be tough I don't know but you certainly don't have any powers that I'm aware of that would be needed to take all of them on."

She was straight to the point, tongue sharp and cutting but more than anything, honest. She frowned as he trailed off, noticing it but without any ability to figure out why or what it could have been if he had continued. For an intelligent wolf she was very clueless when it came to emotions. Her eyes darkened as he continued on about how he would rather lose his own life than endangering the lives of others. How modest... "You know Samael, as modest and hero-ish as your words are, I just don't agree. Do you have any idea as to how many of these wolves are just sick twisted creatures? And a whole lot of them are also power hungry, we can hardly kill them all of them or there will be little to nothing left to call Erenyx but if you die along with Teren do you think there will be a friendly discussion as to who will take over? No Sam, it would be chaos. But if you're clever with your actions and manage to kill Teren and live..then you will be respected and I believe most will accept you as leader. I mean, how do we know who to kill and not to kill hm? Teren has followers, he even has a brother here. But we dont know which will assist in bringing his death and which will go against it, if you both die and say the brother lives- another big wolf. How do we stop another evil bastard taking the throne. Don't be overly modest Samael, be a Warrior and let others help." Despite the speech of sorts she had just spoken, no emotion managed to fill the words and her emotions remained completely blank. For some reason she could not grasp she was feeling especially empty and hollow.

She watched as he pulled the rabbit out from beneath his body absentmindedly, gaze unfocused. "Chiara's okay. And look, wolves' will get hurt either way. I know you don't want it but it's pretty much impossible to avoid and you may as well just deal with this fact and do what you can to win." She stated bluntly. Maybe she was being a bit hard, he was in a rough state and seemed stressed about the whole letting others get hurt for him thing these noble, modest wolves went through but to be honest she generally found that blunt and to the point was the best way to get something through to someone. She found herself holding her breath at his next words, the interest as to who this mysterious healer may be vanishing instantly. In an instant she was on her paws, tail sweeping gracefully with her. The connection was broken between the two, all that accompanied her fur was the breeze as it pulled at the fur that had been flattened against Samael's side only moments ago, quickly pulling it out and fluffing it up again as if it was trying to rid her body of any evidence that it had had any ties to this Exile. Then strangely, she began to laugh.

Of course it was not a humorous or joyful laugh, no, it was empty and bitter- seeming slightly crazed. It was like a melody being played off tune. "You think you are some burden to me? No Sammy dear, you do not know me as well as you may think. Why would I burden another male with the unpredictable, murderous, ice-hearted fae? She wanders and may go days without checking in on him, void of the emotion's he craves and forever distanced." She smiled to herself and hooked a petal on her claw but in an instant the smile was gone and she tore the petal with a growl. What an idiot she was, letting emotions get the better of her. They would not control her. No, she was the boss of them, SHE controlled them and with a growl she spun to face the unique brute with the bicoloured gaze. Now she let anger pump through her veins as it fueled her, but it was not directed at the the former Warrior. No, it was directed at her, for letting Fell die, for letting herself fall into the life of the gang of cannibals, for murdering an alpha that took her in and now for...for...she could not bring up something for her to regret and she lashed her tail with frustration. "You know what Samael? I don't know what made me let myself open to you even slightly, but I guess you're stuck with that now and you'll be the only wolf that will know anything about me whatsoever. I have no interest in finding some brute for a mate, anything that I felt coming across you was sheer luck and won't happen for another male. You think you're nothing but what am I? I may not be a robot like Irrationality but I've become so good at hiding and banishing emotions that I no longer know how to use them nor do I try, I found pleasure in killing and who knows if it will happen again. I am this empty shell floating about, living a shit life because I'm too much of a coward to face death. Do not for one second think you are of lower worth than me Samael, you have a much cleaner soul then I could ever wish to have. I'm just a poor lost demon disguised as a cold angel." Her gaze was dark and her fur was bristling slightly, claws marks tore into the earth beneath her that she had not even been aware of placing there. Now it was time for Samael to speak, unless she had scared him away. Just like the others.

[Thanks. Finally have my computer again so posts should be better. Got a bit carried away with this one...]
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 22:27

If there was one thing to be said about Tundra, it was the fact of just how stubborn she was. Samael knew he was stubborn, and he also knew she was just as much, if not more than him. "Damnit Tundra..." he growled as he finished his meal. "Teren will die beneath my paws, I will pin him down and rip out his throat. You are starting to sound like the nay-sayers and the ones you doubt me." He couldn't believe he had done such a thing to her. The wolf who actually came to help him. But it was too late to turn back now. He couldn't take back what he had done. "His little pet will bow down to me once he sees I am King. There will be n attacks from Irrationality, I promise you this. But this is still far from now. I have to rebuild myself and I still have some growing to do. You will see Tundra. I don't need the help from others. I have to avenge the ones I love, the ones I have lost." He grunted as he rested himself to the floor once again. He could feel the pain spiking within his form. But he could do nothing to stop it. "I do not fear Teren nor his scum brother. No wolf is worse than he. He is a monster, consumed by hate and rage. He needs to be extinguished. Once he is, I know there are some noble wolves in Erenyx. It can be fixed. Even if I am not the one to fix it. There are those who would bring peace to the pack, and justice, honor among many other things. They only need the chance. If I am to kill Teren and survive, everyone will follow me. They will have no other choice. If I am to be a warrior to let everyone help, I might as well be a young pup again, allowing my mother and father to hunt for me, to rip my food to pieces before I am even to try. Speaking like that, I might as well rip my testicles off from between my legs and give them unto you as a gift."

He quieted down once more, allowing he fae to speak. She told him that wolves were alright back home. But he knew they would never be the same. He had lost so much of his own blood to the monster, he knew what it was like. No wolf would ever be the same. Samael began to clean the pads beneath his paws, licking them up and down, between each toe. He cleaned himself well, the first time he had in a long while. She spoke on and on, Samael listening as his tongue stroked his paws and then to his legs. She began to speak of burdens and whatnot. She even laughed like a lunatic. The male looked to her, slightly confused. Had he forced her to completely lose her mind? As she began to grow louder with her tone, Samael watched her closely. She was very mad at something. Perhaps she was mad at herself for finally showing a side of herself that no wolf had seen? The brute did not speak for the moment, letting her air out all her frustrations at him. That was probably the best advice he had ever received from his father. "If a fae yells at you, shut up and listen" Samael obeyed the words in his mind, knowing they were to be true. No longer would he leave himself to lay as she finally finished speaking. "You're crazy, Tundra..." He moved himself from the ground and walked over to her, standing before her and he looked into her eyes. "You're crazy about me, like I am for you. You're mad because you don't want me to die, because it would kill you. You are frustrated with me because I can't see the points you are trying to force on me for not only my own sake, but for yours. You can't imagine your life without me, trying to start all over again. I get it..." Samael took a few steps closer to her, staring her right in the eyes still, not allowing her to look away even if she tried. "Tundra, you are the last good thing I have on this earth, and you are not even mine to own. Back there, when you saved me, I did not see a demon. I did not see a monster, I saw an angel. I thought days ago, that I was going to die, that Teren would win and I would never be able to look upon your face, or smell your sweet scent again. I miss my family, and I miss Striker, but if anything happened to you, I would never recover. I might as well go throw myself off a cliff. Not any things matter to me anymore. But you do. From the first night I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were special. I got to smell your scent before it was plagued by the monster who runs your pack. That smell has stuck within my mind, never releasing my hold of it. If you want to yell at me, give me more advise, I don't care. I will take it all, I will listen, and I will learn from it. I would walk a thousand miles for you. All because I love you. I love you Tundra, and I know we can't be official mates, but I want you to know... that if you will have me, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will be here for you till the day I take my last breath. So what do you say Tundra, Warrior of Erenyx.. the most beautiful fae I have ever laid my eyes on?" It was a bold move, he knew it. But it was all out now. She could do whatever she wanted and Samael would accept it. He would wait as long as he needed to  just to be with her, he would do anything she asked. It had taken a year for hims to realize it, but he was in love with this fae. He wanted to make her his mate and in the future, when the world was safer, he wanted to start a life with her. He wanted all to know that his heart belonged to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Exile [Tundra]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1