Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Dark Presence

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Warrior Azrael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Warrior Azrael

Wolf Information
Purchases: XL - 94cm

A Dark Presence Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Presence A Dark Presence Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 14:22

A large wolf moved through the foliage of the forest. His head hung low, keeping his eyes on the target ahead, a path to a future of a world unknown. His shoulders rolled back and forth with each step as he made his way to a new hope. Large paws crushed the earth beneath them with each inch he progressed further. His hulking size swayed to the left and right, but he spoke not a word. So much had happened to him over the last few years, all of it loss. Death and destruction plagued him like a disease. It clung to his every action, sickening everything around him with a single flick of the virus. He lost family, blood, his home. What more could he lose? Certainly not his dignity. He would always carry that with him, wherever he went. He had been an Alpha, a rouge, a Delta, a favored wolf with talents which surpassed the rest. What would he be now? He did not wish to be a rogue for the rest of his life, though it was an appealing option, he knew he needed to find a place of shelter. As he walked on, Ebonee popped into his mind. His heart pushed the blood quickly through his veins, forcing the adrenaline to rise. He stopped in his mid step, and turned to look back at the charred remnants of his home. Even though it had all about burned down, he never went too far from the accident. He had hoped any would survive and find him. But none had for months. Months turned into a year and Azrael knew it was time to move on. He turned his head back forward and pressed on. His heart hardened with each step that he drew away from his home. It became twisted and dark, much like how he had been for his time before Haven's Grove was a place he even knew about. The Sinister One was back, and it was time to show the world exactly what he was capable of. Making his way ahead, he could smell the scent of a pack nearby. He growled for a moment to himself, fighting the actions he knew he was going to proceed with. The low rumble in his throat forced the male to halt yet again. "If you go this way, you are not going to lead them, you will be just another member of the pack.." he told himself. "Sure you can make it on your own, but you will be miserable, as you have for over a year's time now." The brute lifted his eyes unto the invisible line which kept the pack inside and the world out. He could tell these lands were ruled by a male, a pretty decent sized one as well. At least a fae didn't lead this pack. Perhaps that had been the downfall of his life? Joining Cedar Grove and living under a fae, it changed him. No more would he be the cuddly and caring wolf of the past. He was a shadow, a demon among the earth. Planting his paws just inches from the line, he lifted his chin into the air and released a glorious howl. It was deep and full, masculine above all things. The call of an Alpha. As the call ended, he stood tall, looking forward and patiently waiting. Who would meet him this day in the dead of night? Which wolf would awaken from their chamber to seek the company of a loner?
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

A Dark Presence Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Presence A Dark Presence Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 07:18

The Delta stalked through the underbrush, thinking of all there was to do. She and Desoto were still discussing the best way to train their packmates. Breeze also found herself spending more time patrolling the land and checking that all was well. The dusk pelted female had awoken within her den an hour or so before. She often was up for part if the night, so it wasn't anything new. A howl soon drifted on the light wind. The sound was unmistakably male and infused with confidence. Breeze turned her attention towards the noise and broke into a run. She dashed through the forest and leapt over a fallen tree before slowing to a relaxed trot. The dark grey wolf lifted her head confidently, golden gaze searching for the brute who called as she approached the border. Her tail was held high, although not as high as an Elite's or Guardian's.

The male blended into the Shadows of the night, although his massive form and shining silver eyes alerted Breeze of his presence. She stood tall, just as he did, and met his gaze steadily. "Hello brute. These are the lands of Agavos, led by Alpha Desmond. I am Delta Breeze. What brings you to our border so late at night?" She said. There was no friendliness in her eyes or her voice. This was not an idle chat with friends. She didn't know this male, or where he came from, or what his history might be. Her posture was somewhat relaxed, yet her senses remained alert. The Delta knew that nighttime brought out all sorts of beasts to wander in the shadows. Perhaps this male was one of them.

Last edited by Delta Breeze on August 3rd 2015, 08:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior Azrael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Warrior Azrael

Wolf Information

A Dark Presence Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Presence A Dark Presence Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 15:30

Not long after the call was made, did a form appear before him. The smell from her body told him she was a female. If it had been the old Azrael there may have been some issues. But it was not. He stared at her and gave a single bow. He held it for a moment, not too long, but his tail hung behind him lazily. It did not rise or even flinch. He was not here to be aggressive in any manner. But when she spoke, he could tell she was not very friendly. But he couldn't honestly expect much from a fae who was much smaller than he was. It was the dead of night and nobody was here to protect her. He could easily take her down if needed, but he decided that was not necessary. "Hello Delta... As you can see my pelt is rather dark, thus the sun liked to make it extra hot. I find myself having to drink more water to keep myself content and my body not too hot. It is easiest to travel at night, and I tend to blend in so well with the atmosphere. I seek to join your lands as a Warrior. I am well skilled in the arts of fighting, since I have been doing it since my first year of life. I have been an Alpha and I understand how difficult this is for you. Hell, it's difficult for me... I have lost much and hope to find a clean slate here. Do you think Agavos would be the place to allow me such a wish?" He held no aggression in his tone, it was null of any emotion. His silver eyes stared into her golden orbs. She was not the Alphess, so she did not receive the respect of one. The raven male stared unto her in silence, waiting for her reply.

[I know you are new to the rank, but we do not have "Deltess" as said rank. It's male or female Delta. Or just plain Delta.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

A Dark Presence Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Presence A Dark Presence Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 21:17

She watched him with curiosity, ears perked attentively. The massive wolf didn't seem hostile, which was good. Breeze listened to his words, interested by his explanation of being active at night. It was a good reason, and she was sure she would have done the same thing, had she been as large as him. His request to join as a warrior was almost entirely expected."Dark fur does make the sun's warmth rather uncomfortable in the summer. I would know, although your pelt is a bit darker than mine." She agreed. Her muscles stayed ready to react, although she relaxed a bit more. Breeze took a moment to mull over his words, then nodded. "I shall trust that you are speaking the truth, because you will sincerely regret it if you lie to get into this pack. What is your name? This pack emphasizes and values loyalty and honor. So, will you protect and defend the members of this pack, even if it means losing your life? Are you going to be loyal to Agavos and Alpha Desmond?" She asked. Her golden gaze did not waver from his, although it held a more welcoming light than before.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Azrael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Warrior Azrael

Wolf Information

A Dark Presence Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Presence A Dark Presence Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 20:50

Everything was going well, until she had given him a slight promise of a threat. He held back he chuckle within him, not allowing it to slip. He stood still, watching her as he listened to her continue. Most of the words he heard come out of her mouth sounded more like "blah blah blah". But he was respectful, for now. My name is Azrael. I promise to defend the pack and it's members with my own life, should it be necessary. I will live under the rule of Desmond and do as I am told, like a good Warrior should. But I do have one question... How would I regret lying to get into this pack? What force outside yourself would make me feel such remorse for my actions if I have been found lying to you here and now?" Azrael had his moments of being a witty one, and he took the opportunities when they came to him. He had been in her place before, a Delta accepting a wolf for the first time. What a cute little moment she must have been having. He surmised she was swooning over this very conversation, trying to stretch out her rank and make herself seem as someone she was not. He did not fear her, nor any wolf alive or dead.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

A Dark Presence Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Presence A Dark Presence Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 19:57

The grey she-wolf waited for his reaction. Although the Delta was unaware of his full opinion, she did notice that he didn't seem particularly...caring. She dipped her head as he pledged himself to Agavos and it's members. Breeze had half expected some sort of rude remark from the ebony brute, so his next words didn't catch her off guard. Only a slight flick of her ear gave any indication of her annoyance. "If you were ever in the presence of Alpha Desmond and Beta Fel, you wouldn't ask such a question." She replied calmly, her tone hinting at a cooler undercurrent. If the male was looking for an outraged reaction, he was sure to be dissapointed. A slight hint of a smile quickly curled the corners of her mouth. "Welcome to Agavos, Warrior Azrael. You can either follow me back to the pack clearing or explore and find your own way back." She said. The Delta turned to leave, then paused to look back at the large brute. Most of her form blended in with the surrounding shadows, but her indifferent golden gaze was a bright contrast to the darkness. "If you truly wish to know what happens to wolves who lie here, then I'm sure Alpha Desmond or Beta Fel would be willing to explain." The dark grey female added in a matter-of fact tone. Breeze spun around, melting into the shadows of the night and sauntered towards the heart of Agavos. The male could stay right where he was for all she cared. She had done her job, and the rest was up to him.

-You are accepted! Please change your name to 'Warrior Azrael' and you don't need to request to join the Agavos group because you are already green! You can reply to this if you want but it is not necessary.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Dark Presence Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Presence A Dark Presence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dark Presence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1