Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Long Journey Ends Now

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Long Journey Ends Now Empty
PostSubject: The Long Journey Ends Now The Long Journey Ends Now Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 15:04

The spring breeze felt like a cool caress to the small female who had paused, a slender paw raised as she breathed in through her nose. Her black glistening nose twitching as it filled her senses making her head turn, and her ears swivel, her interest peaked. Her golden eyes flicked over the green forage, her keen hunter eyes picking out a few details that confirmed her thoughts. The musky scent that had now enveloped her around her was in fact, a border to a pack. Her journey had led her this far, and if one pack had arisen, more were surely around. However, something was different about this scent, it made her stomach tighten with anxiety and her ears go erect. This place smelled like a home, and maybe just maybe, Quinn would be there. It had been many months since she had actually been apart of a pack, maybe this would be her chance to make things right. In her old home, after Quinn had left nothing had been the same, and in leaving, she had sought out to not only find Quinn, but her true home.

The breeze that she had felt only a few moments before had ruffled her groomed white, grey, and tan coat mingling the soft strands of fur together. She reached around to groom some of her shoulder fur that had been ruffled into an upward position and turned back to the task that she had set out for. Finding Quinn was always at the top of her list, but the second was finding a home. She knew that surviving as a rogue was always an option, but not an appealing one. She needed a home, something she could call home to say in the least. She decided to push herself forward, each step felt like an eternity as she walked closer to the border. If Quinn was not here, well the trail was long gone. This was the last possible place Quinn could have gone, her heart clutched in her chest as she thought about how Quinn could possibly be dead. It made her stop dead in her tracks as she thought about how her family back home could also be dead, for she did not know. Lark, well Lark had left a good year before she could even think of leaving and it didn’t traumatize her as much as when Quinn left. If Lark was dead, she would feel sadness but not in the way she would for Quinn.

Shaking away the thoughts of death, she was finally close enough to the border that she could sit and be seen without having to overstep the border. She did not know of what this pack had inside, but something was drawing her to it, something dark but also different at the same time. Her destiny had to be here, right? With her thoughts jumping all over the place, she managed to get a good look of the land her golden eyes shimmering in the twilight of the night. “My skills have not dulled, I can be a good asset to this pack. All I need to do it remember that this is a new start.” She said out loud to herself, as if confirming that she could be apart of another pack without feeling guilt. Letting out what could have been a sigh, she swept any debris out of the way with her tail and sat her slender rump on the ground to wait. She then lifted her white muzzle high and let out a call, a call to let the others know she was here to be accepted. Her howl was ringing with many tones, each different than the last. When her howl ended, she let it drift off on a softer note before looking out at the pack territory that sat before her. Who would find her? What was this pack light? Would they find her an asset? These thoughts swirled through her ever filled mind as she patiently sat.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ends Now The Long Journey Ends Now Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 23:03

Sweeping over the land, burly paws made their way through the forest. His eyes were set forward, looking and listening as the sound of life around him flourished. Birds chirped as their little young peeped. It was agitating from all the chaos and none of them knew how to hold a tune. At least when wolves communicated with one another through song, it was actually decent. Sometimes it was beautiful. With each step he made sure all was in place. Nothing could be ruined or pushed from his eyes. The furry creatures dashed away from him, even though the hunter was not on the prowl. Large furred ears listened to everything around him, looking for a sign that something of interest had been nearby. The Alpha lurked on, until the sound of a howl caught his attention. It was obviously female, which spiked his attention more than that of a male's voice. The once Rogue pressed on, making his way to the voice originator. His tail moved to raise itself over his spine. The Alpha paraded himself as the king he was, ready to take on the world before him. When he was close to her, he puffed up his chest and made himself as tall as possible. His height would dwarf her already, but every added inch would only make it better. When he laid his eyes on her, it was obvious she was an attractive wolf. Her coat was mostly white with accents of grey and tan. There were a few areas with black, but all in all, she was beautiful. Clearing his throat, he allowed his voice to ring handsomely and thick, "hello fae, you have found the lands of Agavos. I am Alpha Desmond, how may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ends Now The Long Journey Ends Now Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 10:40

Many thoughts skipped around in her mind as she waited for a wolf to answer her call, he first thought was always the one she kept coming back to. Was she good enough to be in this pack? She knew nothing about this pack, being completely new to these lands, she did not have the upper hand. It disturbed her, to think that at any moment she could be cast away because of no knowledge. I guess this is what happens when you leave home, and come into new lands on a mission. Her mission had progressively slowed the longer she tried to find her sisters, and some could say that it was completely useless to even try now. She hadn’t stopped however, but she needed a home, surviving as a rogue just wasn’t something she could do for long periods of time. She had taken care of herself, been able to keep up her muscle mass and beauty, but her will to do either had started to deteriorate some. It was why she needed the comfort of others, to know that she had a place, and could mean something to a pack. Going back and forth with her thoughts, brought up some mixed feelings about her skills and her mission. She needed to find Quinn and possibly Lark, but had the journey ended? Did she need to look for them anymore? What if they are happy and not even around? What if they are dead? What if..oh...what if.. Her thoughts trailed off and she had to blink her soft gold eyes, confusion filling them. She had been torn between continuing her journey and passing the pack, or joining the pack and getting her priorities straight. She had chosen the latter, and perhaps even the wolves in these lands could help her find her siblings.

The confusion cleared out of her beautiful gold eyes, and she was able to breath a bit easier. The thought of being able to ask questions about her siblings in these new lands had made her feel a little better. The breeze that had been a cool gift from the skies above blew gently past her again, bringing a fresh scent to her lifted muzzle. She drew in a breath, tasting the scent on her tongue and looking deep into the forest, her soft eyes glinting in the light. A wolf was coming to greet her, that was for sure, the scent and the wolf was coming right at her. She could hear the heavy paws against the ground, and just as she was expecting the wolf to run her over she finally saw him coming to a slow trot and stopped just before her. She had notice him puff up his chest, and his tail curl over his spine as he came closer making himself tall as possible, and easy to notice he was alpha. He was much bigger than she could ever ask to be, and with him being that big she had to tilt her head up to look at him. She noticed his tan pelt, with a mixtures of black and darker brown, giving him a perfect camouflage during the fall and late summer months. He was handsome, and it was the piercing green of his eyes that had made her stomach twist up in knots. She looked away from his gaze, knowing it was disrespectful to look straight into the eyes of an alpha, they could take that as a challenge. Once he spoke, her ears flicked forward listening to his deep voice made her look back up again, as if entranced by his words. Her clear golden eyes were very different from most wolves, because of the brown flecks that matched some of the light colors in her pelt.

She had been right, he was the alpha. Desmond… She thought, hearing his name ring in her ears. It sounded familiar, but she knew it was no connection to her old home. The breeze that had blow periodically had come again, blowing her scent to him this time, rather than away. She breathed in, preparing herself to speak and not make a fool of herself. “Hello, Alpha Desmond, I am Esmé.” She started off by introducing herself, so no confusion was to come later as to what her name was. “I have come to these lands in search of..” she paused for a moment wondering if she should speak of her siblings, and decided she would wait until she did. “A home, and I am hoping to find that here.” She added on, only having taken a quick pause to decide what to say. She wasn’t sure if this male would even care about her journey, or where she had come from, or who she was looking for. Not many wolves cared for that kind of story, but he was the alpha, he may want to know why exactly she had stumbled upon these lands. Deciding to see if he would ask, she sat quietly now waiting to see what he would say in response to her words.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ends Now The Long Journey Ends Now Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 21:54

Esmé was a strange name, but who was he to judge? She had shown him a great deal of respect and for this, he was appreciative. The Alpha stood before her, looking down as he spoke to her gently now. "It sounds to me that you are seeking possibly something else as well. I have answered the call to many wolves here before you, and they all have immediately answered me. But you, you paused and had to think of it. Surely this can be for two reasons, one you are looking for something else as well... Or two, my ridiculously good looks are affecting you. If it is the second option, please do not be alarmed, this happens to many within my presence." Desmond could feel his head growing larger within him. He was enjoying this effect he had over the other gender, it forced them to do things they normally would not. He knew it had not been for his rank as well, for when he was a Rogue, he had mesmerized the white fae of Helidos instantly. It had been a long time since he had thought of her, and it warmed his heart. Her perfectly white coat stayed as a constant reminder to him within his mind. But she was gone and had been gone for many months. It was time he found a different distraction. "What skills would you be bringing to my pack if I allowed you entrance?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ends Now The Long Journey Ends Now Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 22:16

She noticed the change of his tone, and it of course did not disturb her. She had shown him respect, and in turn he was doing the same to her. How sweet. She thought a slight smile curling the edges of her muzzle. It was quickly brushed away as he began to speak once more, letting his words sink in. He was a smart wolf, she gave him that and was glad to see it. Although, some of his words had clearly gone to his head she could not help but laugh a tiny bit at them. He was a humorous wolf, and of course a handsome one. His looks had not stunned her in the ways he had thought they had, but she had still taken a few moments to look. “You are correct,” She paused to chuckle once more at his words before continuing once more. “I came to these lands in search of something else, but I can not finish my search without information, and without a home.” Her highly trained ears flicked at the sounds of prey not far behind him, and the urge to hunt became strong. “Your handsome looks could stun many, and not to say I wasn’t, I have to be sure to focus on the task before me.” She nodded forward a bit looking towards Agavos and then back to him, looking over his tan pelt once more surprised by it’s like color. “Besides, there are always times to look and be stunned when not busy, right?” She asked, a slight grin on her muzzle, her golden eyes shining with a slight happiness. She hadn’t felt this cheerful in a long time, and was happy to share it with the brute before her. She was sure she would meet others (or at least hopefully she would), who caused the same effect. There were also others that would cause the opposite effect, and she only had to wonder who. A chill raced down her spine, and she trembled only for a moment at a thought that crossed her mind before it slipped away into an unknown recess in her mind. Now it was onto the skills she had, this was her specialty. Breathing in the scent of Agavos, along with Desmond’s she let it out back in a huff of air before speaking. “My skills have been perfected over time, and those skills are of hunting and tracking. Being as small as I am you would not think of my skills as valuable to hunt and track, but alas I have perfected it to my best ability.” She spoke her voice cheerful as she mentioned the past about hunting. “My hunting has brought me this far, and it has kept me in good shape. I was trained by the best back in my old home, and therefore I like to consider myself good enough to hunt with others but also on my own. I will bring my hunting skills into your pack, and provide knowledge if I were able to about my techniques if they were found interesting enough.” She said, knowing that speaking about hunting always caused a sparkle in her eye and a difference in her body language. Hunting had always been her true calling, fighting had been something she had excelled at as well but there was something about hunting that made her feel alive.

Last edited by Esmé on August 1st 2015, 20:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (had to add something to my post))
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ends Now The Long Journey Ends Now Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 20:23

Welcome! You are accepted into Agavos! Please change your name to Hunter Esmé! Also please click on the Agavos tab and join in the Ranks button at the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ends Now The Long Journey Ends Now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Long Journey Ends Now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1