Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance}

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Orion of Agavos
Orion of Agavos

Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Empty
PostSubject: Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2015, 13:00

Orion's breathing was steady as he listened closely to the steps of what was ahead of him. It was a small hare but decently sized for being so tiny. It thumped back and forth as if it were lost, but the brute had something else in mind for the small thing. With a large leap, his paws landed upon his unsuspecting prey and his jaws dropped to seize it and then snap. The fresh scent of blood refreshed his mind and in minutes, he was whole-heartily tearing the flesh from the meat that would provide protein for himself. His tail swept the snow behind him as he wagged with delight. His grey eyes sparkled through the film that had covered them his entire life. He took a deep breath as he finished his meal, gently licking his maw and paws to kiss away any blood that may remain upon his body. At-last his body felt clean and so he arose, paws standing strong and soon his journey began to search for that which he would once again call home. He could feel the cold against his paws, the wind rushing through his fur gave him a feeling of excitement. He moved forward, his tail swaying as he thought about what all he would do that day. He was planning on gathering what herbs he could find to use in case of an emergency. He was highly used to being fought and then having to make up for it in his skill of herbs. He shut his eyes slowly, it made no difference to him as he was finally used to only hearing and feeling.

He smiled weakly as he let his mind wander away from his small journey. At least I still have hope... my Hope. My precious daughter, she's still alive and therefore I have hope. He thought quietly to himself, his smile growing across his face. His tongue flicked out and across his face, he was impatiently trying to ponder as to where he would go. With his luck, he would end up walking off a cliff for the fun of it. He laughed, letting his deep voice echo through the forest he walked. He wove within the trees, in and out, as if he had walked the forest a million times. But, to him, every forest was the same except for the smell. This forest held the weak scent of a pack, and he was determined to make his way to the border and be greeted by the high ranks. He knew hot it was done, he had been accepted by many packs, but this time... he wasn't out to kill for the Rogues. He was set on finding a home for himself. He finally arrived to the point where the scents were strongest. His tail flicked and slowly he sat upon the ground, wrapping his tail around his body and tilting his head back.

His howl pierced the air, breaking any silence that had surrounded him. His voice called until it ended with a sweet huff of air out of his maw. His muscles tensed and his ears perked forward in an attempt to hear any paw-steps that may come his way. His heart started racing as he awaited, both tense and excited as he hoped to have found his home. "Perhaps... this is where I belong?" He mumbled quietly to himself, eyes sparkling through the clouds that always covered them. After being excited, he managed to calm himself and lower his head in respect to whomever may greet him at the border. His ears went flat against his head and his body sank to being submissive. He shut his eyes tightly and just listened to his heart race on and on. He huffed out a sigh, a smile still spread across his maw.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 12:32

((Apologies for length. I just wanted this up asap. ))

Fel answered the summoning howl as any other, trotting straight towards its source. Tail swaying high in the air, she stepped across the snowy terrain with her toes spread out to give more surface area. It did not take the fae long to reach the border. As she approached, she spotted the tawny wolf already in a show of submission. It was good for his fate, showing respect at the border. Formalities like this could be avoided or minimized inside the pack, but for a first impression, they were crucial. However, when she further approached the bowing figure, Fel found something odd about him. His eyes were shut entirely, and a smile was plastered upon his face. Stopping only a couple feet away from the stranger, she paused before rumbling out in her deep-toned voice, “You look as if you have come to greet death, but I expect that is not your purpose for summoning me. So rise, stranger. I am Elite Fel of Agavos, pack of Alpha Desmond. Speak your name and purpose.” She was already slightly taller, but his lowered head made her crane her own head downward even more to adjust the projection of her voice. As the Elite inspected his physical condition, she noticed the tension of muscles beneath his fur. What a peculiar wolf indeed.

Last edited by Elite Fel on May 24th 2015, 20:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion of Agavos
Orion of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 01:52

((OOC- It's quite alright, I loved reading it anyways ^^ Sorry that mine is a bit short as well :c ))

Orion heard paw-steps and yet his position stayed the same. He was still tense, breathing in and out slowly as the she-wolf spoke to him. His eyes did not open as she spoke. Instead he took note of where her voice rang out and determined that she was perhaps the same height as he was. His ears flicked forward as he took in the words. He nearly laughed at how she spoke about him greeting death. His smile grew upon his maw and then slowly disappeared as he figured that's what she had meant. He slowly rose, lifting his head up high, still in a submissive stance. He rolled his shoulders back and paid close attention to her rank and name. Odd. I've never met an Elite that was... female before. He thought in silence, listening as she finished speaking. Demanding a bit? A chuckle rumbled in his chest and slowly he nodded, finally opening his grey eyes. "I am merely one known as Orion, ma'am." He paused and tilted his head to show he was both curious and honest. "My purpose here is to join this pack. I am of no harm, and I am sure you could find a few uses for me." He spoke in a strong voice, quiet but strong all the same. His fur bristled with the winter air and his tail flicked as if he was testing to see if someone was behind him. He lifted a paw and set it back down, paying attention to the slight vibrations he felt. He could somewhat tell how far away she was, but he was still a bit worried that he may have crossed the border. "I do hope I am not intruding, Elite Fel." He spoke honestly, eyes flickering back and forth even though he couldn't see. He was trying to make it seem natural, but he felt a strain on his eyes and finally just settled them to where he had heard her voice coming from. He was amazed with the fact that he could move his eyes and still be swallowed by darkness. He took a deep breath and let it out as a quiet sigh. His ears roved back and forth as he heard echoes within the forest. He was both searching and paying attention to the she-wolf. He took another deep breath, catching onto her scent as the wind complied and rushed towards him. She was sweet smelling, but he caught the air of strength and age in her voice. Another small smile crossed his maw, he couldn't help but think that the Elite was perfect for the position given to her. Of course her jobs were hard, but he was sure that she could manage just fine. He felt as if he wanted to get to know the she-wolf, maybe he was also a bit curious as to how she saw the world. His tail wrapped around his body, head tilting downwards again as he simply listened.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 20:21

Fel listened, continuously bewildered but also increasingly unamused by the wolf. She let off a warning growl as he chuckled, making it clear that this was no game nor a casual setting. The Elite was not in the mood for smirks and giggles – not that she ever was. The rumble continued as he spoke, though she came across an explanation to his strange movements upon the opening of his eyes. They were covered, distant, foggy… Like the eyes of some of the elders in her birth pack, and that one blind pup she had stumbled across in a host pack during her journey. As she recalled, the elders stayed in the cave, avoiding further damage to their already useless orbs. Fel always deemed it a pathetic excuse to stay out of work. But this wolf, as cocky and joyful as he was, didn’t seem to be much of a slacker. He was decently fed and maintained, for a blind loner. None of these realizations, however, eased the growl from her voice. “I suggest you wipe that smug smile off of your face before I do so for you…”

The thundering rumble was allowed to fade – for now. Still, the sharpness and ruggedness of the warning remained in her tone. “If I was to accept you, what good would you bring the pack? What skills do you possess that make you worthy of entering Agavos?” She rumbled out the words roughly, but at least she was giving him a chance. Not intending to mention his obvious disability, she waited to see how the wolf would answer and act. It was interesting to watch his movements, from the paw shifting to his tail wagging. Perhaps, in the future, Fel could study his techniques for mobility and introduce them into her regular training, in the event that she should need them or find them helpful. Orion would be an interesting subject to observe… If he had enough use to be allowed into the pack.
Back to top Go down
Orion of Agavos
Orion of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 11:21

Orion took a deep breath and let his small smiles disappear. He figured now that it would be hard to impress the she-wolf. His grey eyes blinked ever so slowly, as if to apologize for his actions. He shook his head and flattened his ears against his head in silence. "Sorry ma'am." He took a slow breath and let it out before pondering what to say that would be proper. His tail flicked as he finally answered her question. "Well, I am skilled in hunting and fighting, but my pride is working with herbs to heal others... I find it fascinating how wonderful simple herbs can make a wolf stronger." He figured that was the best answer he could muster out without sounding like a fool. He couldn't think of anything else to add and so he listened for her to speak, he was a bit surprised that she hadn't asked about his past, then again, he honestly didn't stand a chance if he told her the truth about wandering with Rouges whom had him lure high ranks out just to kill them. Perhaps he could just give her the boring parts and have it suffice. He licked his muzzle and dipped his head once more to show he was of no harm to the Elite. He realized quickly that he had not brought a gift to the borders, something to show his skills were true. He shifted from paw to paw in shame, the least he could do was bring a small rabbit for the kill pile. His tail pulled closely to his body as he realized fully that it was just himself and the Elite.      

((Ooc- sorry its small, typed it up on my moms ipod cause I wanted to make a reply for you))
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2015, 03:25

((It's okay. Mine's short too, but I'm trying to speed things along and finish this up in 1 or 2 more replies.))

Fel watched and waited as he took his time thinking. “Tick tock…” the rumbling voice urged him on with a hint of impatience. She was actually quite patient, but it was the effect she wanted her tone to carry. The Elite did not wish to waste either of their times. Once he finally replied, she questioned further, “And what experiences have you had in the past that would qualify you for the position of a healer, since that is your area of expertise?” Her disinterest in his alleged fighting and hunting skills was not intentionally ignorant. She simply wanted to focus on what was immediately important to the both of them.

After calmly listening to his stories, she nodded once. Immediately after, she wondered if Orion would even know she did it. It was a peculiar thought. But then again, he was a peculiar wolf, and this was quite the peculiar situation. Perhaps he would know. The raven fae followed with a soft grunt of acknowledgement, just in case, before moving on. “Orion, as a healer, you would have to gather and collect herbs and aid the sick and injured wolves of Agavos, as well as help deliver pups in the spring. You will pledge your loyalty to Alpha Desmond and your pack mates in Agavos, and no other pack or its affiliates. Do you understand and accept these criteria?”
Back to top Go down
Orion of Agavos
Orion of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 23:20

Orion decided to answer her quickly rather then ponder his words. "Well, my experience involves my past. I have been injured many a time, and have injured others as well. I used to roam the lands with a group of Rogues, they used me to lure... their meals. In return, I would kill their prey and then take care of any injury that they sustained. I owed my life to them. But soon, I grew weary of traveling with a much of... unpleasant creatures, tired of being used. I attacked the leader of the group and won the spar, I spared his life so I may continue on with my own." He finished speaking, letting his deep voice rumble out the words loud enough to be heard, clear enough to be understood. His thick fur prickled lightly, grey eyes staying in one spot. His tongue flicked out across his maw, his ears roving forward to listen to the Elite. "I understand and accept these terms with my whole heart, Elite Fel. I respect your pack and pledge my utmost loyalty unto you and the Alpha. I pledge to give my life unto the others of the pack, to heal them when they are injured or sick, to care for them as they would care for me. I will fight for them and I will not let you or any of the pack members down." His words were true, clear and soothing. He wanted nothing more then to be apart of the pack, and surely they didn't need to think he would lure them away to kill them. He felt annoyed at the thought, wishing his past had been easier. But he knew that it was his past that made him feel somewhat corrupt, and yet honest. He felt as if the she-wolf could understand a painful past, but he would not share his with her until he gained at least some trust. He could usually tell another's emotions by listening to them speak or feeling the way they moved when he stood beside them, but with the Elite, he felt no surge of emotion except for what she wanted to have heard. He couldn't tell if she was angry, he thought she was impatient but he would never know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 00:03

Fel listened to his short story, wondering how it related at all to healing. She assumed it had to be that he personally mended the injuries mentioned. The dialogue itself reminded her of how easily the killer could become the killed. By underestimating the wolf before her, she herself could be, in the proper situation, the corpse left on the ground. But that is how Fel was different from these ‘unpleasant creatures’ Orion spoke of. The wolf before her clearly knew how to use the rest of his senses with an acuteness that aided his performance. Though, keeping this in mind, he was still a disabled wolf. A crutch, no matter how developed, was still weaker than a leg. A smirk ran across her mind but never made its path down to her lips. He could still die at another’s jaws… At her jaws. No wolf was immune to that. And of the two of them here, he was the most likely to lose.

His pledge of loyalty engaged the emergency brakes on her twisted train of thought. Fel then spoke with the rumbling authority of her rank. “Then follow me to the camp, Healer Orion. I shall take you to your rank’s den. Come.” With that, she turned around but did not depart as she usually did. The Elite was known to leave the newcomers straggling behind with the choice to run after her or not. This time, this one time, she didn’t. Instead, she tapped the last few inches of her abnormally long tail against his shoulder and led him to his new home, making sure to lead him around pits, trenches, and roots along the way.

((Sorry for the wait. You don't have to reply, but I would love it if you would. Change your name to "Healer Orion" and join the Agavos group...etc. You know the drill. Welcome to Agavos!))
Back to top Go down
Orion of Agavos
Orion of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 00:31

Orion stood in silence as she finally spoke the words of acceptance to him. His grey eyes danced with joy, until the sudden touch of her tail. So, she understands that I am blind? The touch was startling, because it was the first time anyone had ever lead him to a place. He had always followed scents and then moved quickly after them, sometimes they would lead him into a ditch or run him around until he got to the right place. He quickly kept pace with the brute-ish fae, finally being able to tell her height at least somewhat. His heart pounded as he moved with her, almost like a team. They wove through the forest with ease, not stepping in any small pits or sharp rocks. His smile didn't return, and he doubted he'd smile if Fel was near him. He wanted to keep himself with respect, to prove he was worthy to be within these lands. He didn't dare to leave the touch she gave him, leading him along. He would remember this exact path by scent and touch for the future, his tail swayed slightly so he could touch anything that he would brush by. His ears flickered forth as if the fae was speaking, but he was simply listening to the small sounds of the world around them. He knew by sound and the way things echoed that the trees surrounding them were rather tall, how tall? He did not know... but he knew they were tall. He couldn't hear the life because it was winter, but he knew that when Spring came, he would be able to hear the live chatter of all animals seeking homes and building up for their newly found year. Some would die, to the jaws of a strong wolf, and others would escape to be unnoticed. "Thank you, Elite Fel." He spoke quietly as they would depart. His head giving a firm nod, his body shifting so he may find the entrance to the healers den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ends and Beginnings {Acceptance}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1