Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whispering Death (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Whispering Death (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Whispering Death (Open) Whispering Death (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 18:34

Raymond had secluded himself away from others for the longest of time, avoiding everyone. His paws stomped across the earth, green eyes narrowing into a glare. His fur ruffled with the breeze, his steps were firm as he left the Erenyx lands and entered neutrals. So many wolf scents mixed on the lands, some weak, some strong from being recent. He loathed them all. His tail swung with every move he made, his body hunched slightly as he prowled. His shoulders rocked with every move he made, green eyes searching the area he walked upon. Gloom. Thunder storms covered the entire sky, making the world around him seem to be covered in gloom and darkness. A small glint within his eyes showered the things around him, he loved how lovely it looked. The deathly feel all around him. The humidity was strong, making him pant slightly. He disliked the summer, it was always too hot. A low growl escaped his maw as he decided to go somewhere that would help him feel the wrath of the weather. Loud thunder rumbled across the sky, lighting striking without the rain. He walked along a path, something that lead him to the mountains. He licked his muzzle and let his mind wander to times before.

He remember his meeting with Chiara, Magnus, Malachai, and Naomi. He had taken a slight liking to Chiara, respected Magnus, and loathed Malachai. He loved Naomi, but he couldn't bare to be with her. She was the one who weakened him, strengthened him. But yet, they still hardly talked after he had asked her to be his mate in a rain storm. He had been rejected by her, of course it made it easier on him to figure out what he really wanted. He wanted her, but he never told anyone else that. Now he was walking to the most dangerous place he could be in the middle of a thunderstorm. His tail flicked as he finally drifted from thinking, his eyes settled on nothing but an endless void. He wasn't really concentrating on anything until he had made his way to the top of the mountain. Winds grew stronger, pushing against him at full force. He let out a strong howl that died with the strong winds. He felt it, light rain burst open across the sky. Lighting crackled here and there, thunder rumbled throughout the entire area, echoing through the mountains. He stood at his tallest, his shoulders rolled back and he broadened his stance to have better control of his stance. He was king of the demons, and he would never back down. "At last, I will be able to rule the world soon." He whispered quietly, letting the wind take his words and letting them fade away.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Death (Open) Whispering Death (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 20:50

Roars from the clouds could be heard all across the lands. A flash of light lit up the darkness. Golden orbs watched as the sky played the light show for the world to see. The water drops were large and slid down his muzzle as he stared on. The Elder made not a sound, only watched in the presence of the other forest as they helped push the life to continue growing. He was thankful for the rain. It cooled down the days and brought it to a reasonable heat. Walking out from the protection of the trees, Azul decided to wander into an area where the world was more open. With each step, he could feel the water pulling down against him. But he did not mind it. Instead, he continued on his way even after crossing the border of his home to the neutral lands. The dirt was moist and slowly changing to mud. Surely he would be rather filthy by the time he had completed his journey. But this was no bother to him. He had no mate, no wolf to love or look presentable for. He was all alone. Continuing further he found himself on the way to Angel's Wake. This area was even more filled with thunder and lightning It was marvelous. Azul pressed forward, keeping his stroll at a decent pace. He was in no hurry these days.

It was not long before he heard the call of a wolf. His ears perked atop his head and the white wolf became intrigued. Onward he went until he saw the form of a wolf. The thunder had blocked out the call, leaving the interpretation of the sound to be confusing. This wolf did not look like he was in need of help or distressed. The Elder moved carefully, for he knew what the reputation of the eastern pack was. He had heard of their travesties and the evil things they all loved to do. He was going to be cautious with this wolf, but surely not all of them were as vile as their master. The white wolf approached quietly and spoke to the other in a friendly tone. "A young wolf like yourself should not be out here, tempting the fates. You should be out courting a fae or training yourself in the shelter from the rain."
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Death (Open) Whispering Death (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 00:47

Raymond breathed in the rain, heard the thunder and he almost smiled. He was getting too soft for Erenyx, he still held high respect and some evil, but he was more fitting to be with Chiara if she ever chose to make her own pack. But all he cared about lately was protecting and impressing Naomi, yet he couldn't seem to make sparks fly. He needed advice. His ears rolled forward and he turned his body to face the white he-wolf, obviously an elder. But not of Erenyx, he rolled his pink tongue out and over his maw, as if to say he liked the rain. "Well, old brute, I am courting a fae, but she and I have not been around each others much. And as for training, I have been training all my life, why not take a break?" He hissed the words out just loud enough to be heard, he didn't want to come off as soft to the stranger. The rain masked the others scent, but he took a guess that he was from Helidos. "So, tell me old brute, why are you up here?" He purred out the words like smooth silk, face holding no emotions. He wanted to be rude, to be evil, but he had no place to do so. Instead, his tail flicked and he moved closer to the older brute, simply standing in the rain as he watched the other with caution. Helidos was, after all, made from butterflies. But advice was so rare those days, he had to ask. He shook his head slightly, ears twitching from the rain. "I'm Raymond, the Lead Warrior of Erenyx, by the way... and you?" His words held some bitterness to it, but also some respect for the brute being old and still alive. His tail twitched and he shifted slightly, his emerald eyes studying the elder. He blinked quickly, brushing the rain away from his eyes. His tongue licked his maw in an attempt to get rid of the clinging droplets. He was soaked to the bone, looking less intimidating compared to his usual self. He tilted his head, ears flicking forward as he breathed in and out in a slow like manner.

OOC- sorry it's a bit small, It'll be better next post, I promise~
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Death (Open) Whispering Death (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 11:14

Thunder crashed above their heads. The storm raged on, but the Elder stood tall. The male did not flinch or change anything in his stance. "I never said to stop training young one. I said to do so within the shelter of the rain. You could catch an illness and be left with nothing to aid you. You could even die from it." The wolf looked to the other, trying to figure out why this male had been so strange. Perhaps it had been worked into their minds that they must always act in this manner? "The large trees in my pack were blocking the sky from my perfect view. I decided to follow the storm so that I could see a better view of it. Nature is beautiful and sometimes you have to stop what you are doing and enjoy life the way it is around us." Azul looked up to the clouds. The light played across them as it flashed and disappeared into the sky. The clouds seemed to be very angry, forcing the chaos to ensue. As the wolf introduced himself, Azul turned his view to the other once more. "My name is Rojo. My rank and pack are of no importance. I am just another wolf, wishing to speak to a wolf for just about anything. So, tell me of this fae. Why is she not beside you now? In my mated days, my mate and I were so close, you could never find one without the other."
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Death (Open) Whispering Death (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 20:10

Raymond flicked his ears at the brute's words. He sighed and sat down, ears resting neutrally and his pink tongue licking his face guiltily. He shook his head and tilted it to the side. "Rojo, huh?" He had a feeling the he-wolf was lying, but he felt that way about everyone. "Your words of wisdom are true, being up here is like whispering for death to come and take you." He blinked slowly, his face holding no emotions. "Well, this fae, she's amazing. She's beautiful, smart, wise, funny. She's got beautiful green eyes, I could just stare into them for the rest of my life..." He didn't know why he rambled to a stranger, perhaps because he would never see this stranger again. "She shares my rank, she's the Lead Warrior. But, she's not here with me because... lately, we've been slipping apart. I love her, but I just don't know how to show my love. I hardly know much about her, but I want to learn more! I need to approach her, but I feel so... nervous? I guess that's it." His voice rumbled on and on, filling the air with thoughts about his fae. "She's everything to me, and so much more. I need to learn more about love, this is the first time I've ever loved anyone. I need advice..." His emerald hues begged the older wolf for help. "What should I do?" He finally asked, his words quivering as he let his softer side show. He simply needed something to give him an idea to start a spark between him and Naomi that would last for his entire lifetime. He held no emotions except for within his eyes were he pleaded for some kind of information that would lead him to making Naomi happy. His tail curled tightly around his body as rain covered them. Surely they would catch cold, so he peered around and spotted a few trees a bit lower. "Lets not catch cold, come." He spoke loud enough for the other brute to hear him. He stood, walking to the trees and taking cover under the branches. He sat back down and watched the white he-wolf with caution. Naomi, why must my love be so complicated! He shook his head and shifted, getting comfortable as he figured they would be there for a while, until the storm cleared anyways. He let his shoulders roll back, sitting straight as possible, but he was still comfortable. His mind wandered back and forth with thoughts. He was paying close attention to what Rojo would say to him. Perhaps his advice would be good, or maybe he would lie through his teeth and try to harm him and Naomi's relationship. But Raymond was desperate. He shifted once more, eyes staying upon the other brute. Ears flicking back and forth to listen in case of anyone else. He didn't want to be randomly attacked, but he also didn't want to be crushed by the older brute. He simply wanted help, but he was willing to kill if it came down to the brute playing with his emotions. He simply awaited for a response, leaning forward and taking in every bit of information.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Death (Open) Whispering Death (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 20:42

The wolf went on to ramble about this fae he was currently in love with. Azul, or Rojo as he called himself, did not know if this wolf was speaking from his heart or his nether regions. But it was the summertime, and winter had many more months before it was upon the lands. He sure liked to talk about this fae with emerald eyes. But Azul listened respectfully and held his tongue until it had been time to speak. The rains poured down from the sky and the lightning flashed through grey clouds. It came down harder and the water was beginning to get colder. He felt a shiver run up his spine and perk his ears atop his head. He shook himself off as he walked to the shelter the wolf had indicated about. No need to go on his elder speech while being soaked in nature's gift to the dry lands. As he stood under the protective cover, he looked to the brute standing before him. What do you say to a young wolf in love? How could an elder help him in the lines of romance? "Love is a challenging thing. I suppose it was easy for myself and my mate. There was an instant attraction between the two of us. She was as drawn to me as I was drawn to her. Every morning, I told her how beautiful she was, how just being near her was the essence of my life. She loved to hear that she was not only a valuable member to the pack, but also that she mattered so much to me. I brought her fresh kills about once a week. She was a healer so I would go out and pick the finest of herbs just for her. On the night I professed my love for her, we had been with other pack members, but they had wandered off, leaving us two be. Of all the times I had told her I loved her, had told her she made me the happiest brute in all the world, this time was the most special. After our mating ceremony, I made sure that we did many activities together. I didn't want her to think that I would be providing every single thing for her, that she would still be required to run and hunt as well. We loved this time together. I loved every minute I had with her...." Azul's radiance and joy simmered. The sadness built up inside his heart. "I loved her to the very last moment she took her last breath. She gave birth to one litter, four young. They were perfect, and yet not so. They were disobedient and wild. As they slowly started to disappear, my mate started to grow sick. We tried everything, tried to find every remedy the world knew about, that our Healers knew about. Nothing helped. She passed away about a year ago now, maybe a bit more... and my life has not been the same since. Raymond, it is a brute's responsibility to love and cherish your mate for eternity. Never give her a second to think 'perhaps you do love her'. You have to be forward, and use your body language as signs of love as well. It's not all words, because those are cheap."
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Death (Open) Whispering Death (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 21:10

Raymond breathed in and out slowly as he was given advice. The words were beautiful. He took the advice and soaked them within his mind, green eyes searching the brute with a curious look. He smiled. A small, tiny smile that brought out his soft side completely. "The fae you speak of, she sounded wonderful. Like she meant the whole world to you. I can understand that because it is how I feel towards Naomi." He paused and listened again, soaking in the words with an amazed look. Rain pounded against him but he was completely and utterly ready for it. He flicked his tail and chuckled. "Yes, I will do just that. I will show her I love her, and I won't ever give up on her! Thank you Rojo, your advice is much appreciated!" He beamed, his emerald hues darkening as his smile disappeared. "I will hunt for her tomorrow, and speak with her. I will get to know her and spend as much time with her as possible. I want her to be mine, but I also want her to feel loved and understand she is no longer in this world by herself." He shook his head and let his muscles relax, his emerald hues staring directly at the white brute. He was amazed and felt like he truly was king. His evil and crushing attitude faded and for once he felt like just talking about life. "I'm sure you miss your mate, I'm very sorry for your loss." He purred out the words smoothly, letting the brute see him as something nice when he had demons within. His emerald eyes softened a bit to show a bit of emotion before hardening back to no emotions whatsoever. "I'm sorry to pound you with so many questions, but I have a few more..." He let the words fall from his maw and then he lowered his head in respect. "Does life get any easier? Do we have to keep watching our loved ones suffer? And what do you know of Helidos and Erenyx? The other pack, Agavos, are we really so different if we dig down deep enough?" He made the questions seem real and honest, but he didn't care for the answer since he had no more interest of this older brute. Just like that, he got the information he wanted and was easily just amusing himself by testing the he-wolf's wisdom and patience. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, making it as if these questions always bothered him. He knew, deep down, all he wanted to know was how to win his fae's heart. Of course now he truly knew, and he would set it into action the next day, after he rested. His green eyes peered away from the brute for a moment, searching the area around them. It was still raining, and he wished lighting would strike down 'Rojo'.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Death (Open) Whispering Death (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 21:28

'yes, I loved her and I love her still. If I ever do find love again, I will never be able to completely let go of my first mate. She was my everything. If she were here, she would give you such splendid advice to tell your loved one." Azul nodded his head the wolf, bringing his smiled back slightly. It was nice to talk of these things every now and then, but how much had this male really been taking in? He had seemed very into all of it, but you never know with the wolves in the east. "Life is never easy. Constantly we are thrown challenges and obstacles. For instance, nobody wants to be mated with an elder wolf. No fae wants to invest the time and energy into someone who could literally die any day. Of course, all of us share that risk. But it becomes more plausible as time progresses. I mean, tomorrow you could be killed by a bear, just as easily as I could." He stared to the brute before him, trying to find the right words to express how hard it was to watch a loved one die. He could not easily explain it, just as a fae could not explain the pains of pup birth and all that. "Yes, you have to watch them, unless you want to be a careless fool and leave them to rot without you. But how could you allow such a thing for someone you love so much? Could you really abandon the wolf who needed you most? What I know of Erenyx, not very much. Just some very gruesome tales of young wolves killing one another for sport. That your master is violent and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He is a murderer. Helidos is kind and forgiving, allowing second chances to all who request them. And as for Agavos, I only know rumors. Rumors that a Rogue male decided he no longer wished to be alone. There are huge differences between Helidos and Erenyx, but Erenyx has evolved to something much different than Steele had intended."
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Death (Open) Whispering Death (Open) Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2015, 23:40

Raymond flicked his ears in annoyance. He had gotten what he wanted from 'Rojo', now it was time to dispose of the brute. He stood up, listening to the rain pound against the ground. He shifted, making it look like he was getting comfortable, sitting upon his haunches again and nodding his head to play along. "Alpha Teren killed our young, but there is a storm rising within the pack. A fight within. But only a few members will rebel. Helidos is pathetic. Made with butterflies and sweet things, they know nothing about pride and strength. Agavos... I have heard of it's rising, but nothing else has yet entered my ears. I do not Steele, but he was obviously not strong enough to defeat Teren. Teren rules now, and he will destroy Helidos, even if he has to do it himself." He hissed the words out, his tone not changing. He was still emotionless, but in one quick movement, he was on his paws and moving quickly across the ground. He moved right and then lunged left, aiming to grabs the brute's left shoulder with his teeth. If he caught his target, he would shift his weight and throw the older male against the hard ground. "Your time is up, old brute." He would growl as he made his move, ears flattening against his skull. Paws shifting for a wide stance, to keep his balance. Tail hanging between his back paws, it wasn't a fight for dominance, just a fight to throw the old brute to waste. His emerald hues locked onto his target and he wished to taste the blood of another wolf. The ground was slick, but he dug his claws into the ground for a steady grip. He was ready for this fight, as annoying as Rojo was, he got the information he needed, and he simply didn't want another wolf going around thinking Erenyx was pathetic. His pack was falling thanks to Teren, but it was still better then any of the other worthless packs. He snarled loudly, letting it rip through his entire chest as he moved and tried to attack. He wanted to bring back the white pelt and give it as a gift to his love, Naomi. Surely it would be a gift that she would accept rather then some pathetic hare or deer.

Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Death (Open) Whispering Death (Open) Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 21:06

Quickly their little arrangement and kindness had been forgotten. The male spouted out words of insanity and anger towards the Elder. Azul was calm, still. He barely budged, even when the attack was made towards him. He side stepped, but made no attempts to try and harm the creature back. This was such wild and strange behavior, especially from a wolf he was just having an interesting and informative conversation with. The white male stared down to the other. "I am not too sure exactly why you feel you should destroy my life, but I will tell you this. It would be a waste of your time. I have nothing and nobody left. Nobody would weep over my absence, and therefore, your act will be forgotten. I have done nothing to you boy, and yet you feel that you will have a say as to when my life will end? You are ludicrous. I don't know what your leader has told you of my lands, but they are not weak. They are far more superior than you are led to believe. Where you lack numbers, we have them. Where you lack wit, we've got it too. Erenyx only uses one train of thought to propel their ideas forward. Kill. Attack. Mame. Destroy. Do you value anything in this life? Do you think your fae would appreciate you taking the life of an elder from the other side of the forest. No matter how cruel one may choose to act, I know no wolf that would gladly take a life without a proper reason." He glared to the wolf and held his head as high as he could. He would not allow his life to be taken on this day and he would not allow the male anything in pleasure for this little spat he had created. "If it is a fight you wish, then I suggest you seek it from elsewhere. I will return to my home and never speak of this incident."

Code:
[center]____________________________________
[color=#ffffff][b]Attack:[/b][/color] -text-
[color=#ffffff][b]Defense:[/b][/color] -text-
[color=#ffffff][b]Injuries:[/b][/color] -text- [/center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Death (Open) Whispering Death (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispering Death (Open)