Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Member Auditions

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Staff Member Auditions Empty
PostSubject: Staff Member Auditions Staff Member Auditions Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 20:35

As many of you know, we are looking for a Moderator in Erenyx. If you would like to try for this position, we do have some requirements:

1. You must be active. If you are not active, then how will you be able to do your job?
2. You must have a wolf in Erenyx. That means you can make a new wolf or move one to Erenyx.
3. You will be held responsible to enforce all site rules.
4. Be friendly!

To apply for the position, please fill out the application and post it as a comment below. All applications will be looked over by the Staff team and a member will be decided from there.

Code:

[size=16][color=#ffffff][font=Georgia]Character Name:[/font][/color][/size] Please list the name you want to be the Moderator account.
[size=16][color=#ffffff][font=Georgia]Date Joined Age:[/font][/color][/size] Original character's joining date.
[size=16][color=#ffffff][font=Georgia]Why Should You Be A Moderator?:[/font][/color][/size] Please give us a decent reason as to why we should accept you. Also let us know what is something special about you that you can bring to the team. This can be as long or as short as you like, but you know how we like a LOT of words!

Alrighty, that's all... And good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf, Extra Threads,

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Auditions Staff Member Auditions Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 20:50

Character Name: Warrior Malachai
Date Joined Age: 2015-01-02
Why Should You Be A Moderator?: I believe I would place well as a Moderator because I have been around Age for a little while, as well as coming from Haven's Grove to which I was on for a good while. I know the rules and how to help a new member if there are questions to be asked. Due to being on quite frequently and checking up on things even when I'm just a member, I think this little habit could help me keep up with the demands of being part of the Staff Team. I could bring a little humor into the Staff Team if I feel quite fun, but I also have the capability to control my behavior and get done what needs to get done. I can guarantee you that all work will be held to the highest of expectation to what I can do and will not give any less effort than I already do now to maintain my own characters. I believe I could be of any assistance to the Staff, as I know it's hard to lee a site running smoothly and working properly. I want to ensure that Age is being run to a strict line and not bending the rules for any newcomer, which luckily we do not do anyway. Although I'm new to anything part of the Moderations and everything, I'll learn rather quickly. As long as it doesn't have to do with big numbers since I'm awful at math. But I want to help make Age one of the most popular Rps out there and I admire both Teren and Quinn for building Age from the ground up and having so many loyal supporters, as well as knowing them from Haven's Grove where I first started wolf role play a few years back. I'm willing to do whatever is asked of me wether it's advertising, making banners, taking joining profiles to help new members, whatever it is. I'm just willing to offer my help and humor to bring a little to the Staff team.

Last edited by Warrior Malachai on August 14th 2015, 10:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Auditions Staff Member Auditions Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 21:40

Character Name: Guardian Tundra.
Date Joined Age: 2014-07-04 [The first time I registered was sometime around September in 2013...I think.]
Why Should You Be A Moderator?: Well let's just say I love love LOVE this place. I have been here a good bit. the first time I joined was a good while ago in '13 but I chose to join at a bad time and sadly could not keep up. I would never ever let that happen again. I love this site, the plots, the members and would do absolutely anything to help it grow even more than it currently is. I love every single member currently on the staff team [and everyone else of course] and just love the way Teren and Quinn managed to get this site to where it is today. I love the way everything is ran and really would love to be able to help keep it so good. I have experience with being on a staff team, owning and co-owning smaller sites and going from Moderator's to Administrator's on bigger sites. [If proof is needed I can give it, even though I believe that the smaller sites are dead..] I am quick to learn and find myself a pretty outgoing member, I rarely get into arguments and prefer to go about things as calmly as possible.

I believe I know the rules very well and would never even consider going against them and can not see anything coming up in the future to hurt my activity. [Not including school since that will effect everyone who is still stuck there.] I can do whatever, make banners, make sure everyone follows the rules, look over joining profiles, help new members. Just throw them at me! I even have a small little bit of knowledge when it comes to coding even though it's not much, but aye if you ever need help I will do all I can. I guess I am mature and strict when needed but also outgoing and generally quite friendly. Let's just say you can throw anything at me and I promise you that it will be done to the very best of my ability. I love you guy's and good luck everyone else who applies~

[I might regret doing this at 5:30am...]
Back to top Go down
Elder Lyonitus
Elder Lyonitus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Auditions Staff Member Auditions Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 21:47

Character Name: Elder Lyonitus OR Delta Desoto
Date Joined Age: January 2, 2015
Why Should You Be A Moderator?: Being a moderator would be something I would like to do because I love the environment of Age a ton. I was previously on Haven's Grove for quite a bit before it was shut down. There I met quite a few people that are on here now and I am so glad that this site allowed me to stay in contact with them, as well as give me a new place to role play at. I have been a member of a staff team on another site before, however that one is now dead and unable to become active again. I know how to take up on my responsibilities and am constantly active on this site as it is now my main place to write. I have not been here the longest, and may not have as much attachment to the sight as the current staff and older members do, but I certainly do want to help this site stay active and be honored to become one of the people who help run it. I am also not the oldest member, one of the youngest to be exact, but that doesn't stop me from being comfortable here. Almost every person has made me want to stay and I was welcomed a whole lot by people I both knew and didn't. I want to give new members that same experience and love for the site that I have now. As for what I can bring to the staff team? Sarcastic comments, humor, and a whole ton of hard work. I know that running a major site like this takes a lot of work and I am prepared to help run it as much as possible. Even if that is just going over joining profiles and monitoring those crazy people in the Cbox. I am willing to help in any way that I possibly can, even if I do not get the position. Each of the Staff members has influenced me in some positive way and I admire every single one of them. It would take me a bit to get used to the ropes of being a moderator, but I will surely learn and do my best to keep up with all the current events and responsibilities that will be passed down onto me.

Last edited by Elder Lyonitus on September 17th 2015, 21:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Auditions Staff Member Auditions Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 23:38

Character Name: Hunter Drake
Date Joined Age: November 26, 2014
Why Should You Be A Moderator?: I would love to become a member of AGE's staff for many reasons. Age is an absolutely great and friendly place and I love almost everything about it. The members and staff here are amazing as well as the whole site. There is nothing like Age anywhere else and I like that, it is one of the reasons I spend a lot of my time here. When I first joined I had made bad choices and ended up finding myself away from the site more than I should have ever been. So when i rejoined I made myself swear that I wouldn't leave again and I started all over again. Ever since rejoining I found that I spend most of my time Age. Whether I am signed in or a guest. I am always looking at everything, reading random threads (old and new), looking at joining applications, and just enjoying my time. I think it would be great if I could put all of that useless browsing to use as a staff member by accepting joining profiles, checking around the site for and broken rules, greet new members, and all other responsibilities given to me. i know the rules well and am willing to do anything in order to embrace them. I am a very fun and dorky girl but when it comes to my job I give my 100% and am very mature and reliable, while at the same time I am polite, understanding and welcoming. So I think if you were to grant me the great honor of becoming a member of the staff I could handle anything you threw at me with a smile and a can-do attitude.

Good luck everyone else and thank you Teren and Quinn for creating this amazing site.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Auditions Staff Member Auditions Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 09:27

Character Name: Elite Ariste
Date Joined Age: 2014-04-29
Why Should You Be A Moderator?: Well, I'd like to be a Moderator because I already try to help out as much as I can, so I'd love to help out even further. I do have experience with being a Mod, being a Moderator an Admin on different sites, and know the universal responsibilities that come with it. As for my style of Modding, I suppose I'm someone who fixes things that need fixed as soon as I see them, so I'd be quick to update things and answer joining profiles, and I'd always be waiting and looking for something to do. I've been here for quite a while, and know the rules to enforce them and the site itself, as well as help newer members. I'd do my best to handle anything thrown at me, whether it be making Banners, answering questions, or anything else. Age was one of the first roleplays I ever joined, and will always hold a special place in my heart no matter what, and most of my free time is spent on it. Who am I kidding, pretty much all of it. I'm up for a challenge, and want to see Age grow, because it is created and run brilliantly, and if I can help it continue to run smoothly, then I would love to do that. I suppose I'm balanced between mature and friendly, and can usually keep a cool head and try to avoid arguments and fights when possible. I can't wait to see who will get the spot, and I know you'll chose who you see best fit, so good luck to everyone! *bows dramatically and runs away*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Auditions Staff Member Auditions Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 08:34

Character Name: Warrior Altair
Date Joined Age: 2015-07-15
Why Should You Be A Moderator?: Age is unique, in such a way that it makes me very happy to think about. I want to help Age. I'm an old far, let us just start off with that, but i'm a happy one! I am very happy to be apart of Age. Discovering Age, and being accepted for who I am was a big part of why it is so important to me. I think for returning members, new members, old members, Age is a place where everyone can get a long. Age is a place where everyone can be at home, and relax a little. I know I haven't been here long, but long enough to feel the true love that Age holds. I think that I would be a good moderator because I tend to stalk Age, either on my phone or laptop. I usually like reading through joining profiles and I enjoy helping new members. New members, to me, are like shining new toys and it brings me great enjoyment to help them. I not only enjoy helping them when it comes to the rules or their profile, but I also love helping others to become more creative with their writing. Of course, i'm no where near close to some of the creative writers here, but teaching someone how to improve their skills is an enjoyment. I have been apart of staffs for sites all around the years, and I would like to say that I have gotten better at managing them. I currently co-own and admin a personal site, plus help out with admin details on other sites. I can help out Age with what ever I can, through work or schooling, I will always do my best to help.
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Auditions Staff Member Auditions Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 09:42

Character Name: Delta Breeze
Date Joined Age: 2015-04-19
Why Should You Be A Moderator?: Okay, so first, I'm gonna admit I haven't been on here the longest (not even close)...but I love Age. In fact, I make sure that I have time almost every day to be on Age and it is a rare occurrence that I am on the site for less than 4-6 hours. (Heck, you know I'm dedicated if I find time in my day to write this and four posts on my LOA!) I always try to bring positivity and fun to Age. I have also been on the sister site for awhile before that, so I'm used to being an active member. It's super important to me (as a member) to make Age an enjoyable and awesome place to be. It already is, but I try to help anyone who is in a bad mood or simply frustrated or lacking muse. Another thing which you all may or may not have known: I love helping with plots! Plots are super fun, regardless of whether they are planned or spontaneous.

I stay active, and my "less active" times are like now, but you will still see me around a fair amount. On top of writing and chatting in chatbox, I find that I have even more time on Age. This means I'm often spending it by reading threads, plot books, updates, and new member joining profiles. I look for things, anything, that either I can help with or that I can steer the Staff towards. Oh, and speaking of new members...I love welcoming them, helping answer their questions (or directing them towards someone who can), talking to them and trying to make them feel more at ease. (I'm sure most know that feeling of joining a new site and being anxious about meeting the members.) I even help them look for a new wolf face claim if the one they wanted is already used! I'm not even joking on that. It's not uncommon for me spend a couple of hours trying to help people with that, which makes me feel better about my lack of online art skills.

Most importantly, if I see a site that doesn't have out site advertised, I will be more than happy to advertise. I'm open to just about any task, and I'll do it with a smile. Just so you all are aware, the one thing I can't do is online art. I know most can though, so if someone needs help with such a thing, I am always going to steer them towards a member with that ability. I can offer my energy (which I hope is positive), enthusiasm, and dedication to Age and it's members. This site is amazing, and I consider everyone here a friend. I wish everyone good luck with this audition!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Auditions Staff Member Auditions Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 00:23

Character Name: Katyusha
Date Joined Age: September 19, 2013
Why Should You Be A Moderator?: I think I would be a good mod for a number of reasons. The first is my activity levels, because of my school work I'm on computers constantly, and can be around to assist almost whenever needed. And while I know I'm not the most active member of Age, I do believe I am one of the most consistently active members, having never taken a LOA in my over two years on the site, and never failing to make a single activity check in that time as well.

Another major benefit I would be able to provide as a moderator is my coding ability. Currently I'm not fantastic at code, but as a Computer Science major, who is already taking HTML, within the next few months I will be proficient and nearly fluent in HyperText Markup Language (HTML), and cascading style sheets (CSS), both of which I am already working with on a daily basis, and can already create basic websites from scratch with development tools I have. HTML is the language used to code nearly every website in existence, including this one. While Cascading Style Sheets, are used to format a website, changing the font and styles of anything from headers to pictures to the basic formats of the board without having to change each element inline or embedded in page code. This skill is something that could prove to be very helpful to the site for any future developments we wish to make.

Another contributing factor that may help me be a good moderator would be my experience, both as a mod here and on other sites, and from my time here. As a 2 year member of Age I am one of the oldest currently applying for the position, which means a lot of the questions or concerns a member may have, I have probably seen before, or dealt with myself, and I know what to look for and where to find the resources needed to sort out anything I don't already know. I personally love Age, and have dedicated a lot of my time and effort into the site and it's members. I know I have had my ups and downs, as anyone will when dealing with some of the IRL issues I have faced, and while that is no excuse, I think I have proven my dedication and loyalty to this site, by sticking with it through thick and thin. I only want to be able to do more to help the staff keep this place amazing and help it grow and develop. Thank you very much for the consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Auditions Staff Member Auditions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Member Auditions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1