Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Group D

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

Group D Empty
PostSubject: Group D Group D Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 19:40

This thread is the initial starting point of Group D: Altair, Twelve, Azrael, Erabus
Your objective is to obtain:
• 1 skull
• 7 rabbits
• 1 bushel of mint
• 1 root of dock
and return it to the pack clearing.
Good luck.

Last edited by Beta Fel on October 14th 2015, 19:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Group D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group D Group D Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 08:37

The air was heavy with the scents of fall, but even as the dark furred male breathed in, he could almost taste winter in the breeze. Winter, the one time of year that his pelt did not match the earthy surroundings he often visited. Normally, this early in the day Altair would be working on his duties for the pack but today was different. Fel had called forth another pack meeting, but this time it was different than before. Altair had expected training, but not in the way Fel had made it so. She called it a Scavenger Hunting, and supposedly the groups of wolves were to band together and find objects and then bring them back to her before running out of time. It was an interesting project, and the dark furred male noticed that he was in one of the smallest groups, with only three wolves. To him, he figured that could be an advantage if they worked quickly. Turning to Azrael and Twelve, he flicked his tail. "From what Fel said, we need quite a few things but I believe all can be found here easily if we look. I think the hardest thing we are going to have to find is the Skull. Besides that the other things will be easy." He said to the other two, his tail flicking. "I think we should start with the rabbits and get those out of the way, perhaps while two of us are hunting the rabbits one can go and find the bushel of mint and root of dock?" He asked, looking between Azrael and Twelve. "Splitting up the work would make us go faster, would you say?" He suggested, his tail twitching as he waited for an answer. He had a feeling not all the wolves would be as excited about this as most but he at least try. They could at least work together and get things done better than the other groups. He took a seat glancing around the training pasture, nodding his head. Everything should be here. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

Group D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group D Group D Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 19:52

Due to human error, the group chart left out a member. Lead Warrior Erabus is now in your group.
Back to top Go down
Erabus of Agavos
Erabus of Agavos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Bi-colored eyes

Group D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group D Group D Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2015, 08:00

Simple.

This was the word that came to mind throughout the entire duration of the set rules and regulations of the task being put down. Everything spoken and directed had been right to the point, no needing to look for clues or decipher sentences to find the puzzle pieces. Which is were the simplicity came in. 7 rabbits, one bushel of mint, dock and a skull were the lucky items to find. How they obtained such specific targets was the key. Only three skulls had been seen in the beginning, two given away to some of the other groups and the other guarded by the one and only beta of Agavos. No doubt would she put up a fight to protect the object, sabotaging the groups in which the process of this game would take longer as everyone else would be tempted to do the same. The Lead Warrior believed in the idea of a fair fight, however if one was to play dirty like he suspected so, Erabus had no quarrels with doing the same. As he had concluded, the male was the last of the gatherings to arrive and was immediately put onto the last group called forth. All males, all warriors. The brute had a good recollection of Twelve as the two fought nearly side by side with the pack in a Moose hunt and Altair, the latter only someone recent he had taken the opportunity to greet during the Summer. The final wolf of his team was unfamiliar, though he seemed more than capable of doing the necessary actions to get this accomplished at the set goal. Erabus goal? To finish the game in the quickest amount of time possible with no problems. A bit unlikely but he could hope, something the male could see other groups having as well. Golden and silver coloring spheres would transition to scan the surrounding environment, taking in all possible places to search and hide the items they obtained. The Training Pasture did not really provide any sort of shelter to conceal the items so the Lead Warrior supposed that was another thing to add to the list. Attention forming back on the others, while Erabus listened to Altair give his opinion on the situation, he would at the same time gather information about the three to see which place they would fit best before speaking his own thoughts. "Splitting up would be the best route." The brute paused, going over his plan once more in his head for the second provided. "Twelve, Altair. You two are the smallest, hence, faster. I think it would be best if the two of you started on the hares. Split up the work. One guards while the other hunts, then switch until all are obtained. Azrael, scout the other groups for the skulls and while your at it, look for the dock. I myself will seek a place for our items and the mint. When we have everything, follow my scent so we may all meet up and hide what we have. From there, Twelve and I will guard the location while Azrael and Altair go to obtain the one of the skulls and bring it back. I'm certain the others will play this game dirty so at any means necessary, if given the chance, set the others back a step. The sooner we start, we finish so if you have anything to say, speak now." There had been no stutter or falter as the brute spoke efficiently what he needed to say, making sure to pace his words so everything was clear and direct to the others. Confusion and uncertainty was not something Erabus wished to have so he could only hope the others understood everything said and knew the task and if they didn't, then would speak. This was a team effort situation, but like in the Moose hunt, someone needed to lead and give orders. While suggestions and other plans were welcome and often times, resourceful, it just caused a loss in time that the group needed in order to get things accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Group D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group D Group D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1