Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] Empty
PostSubject: A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 20:55

Humble paws brought along the white fae's body elegantly across the forest, relishing in the coolness the shade provided. Eirwen smiled gently at how calming the atmosphere was, appreciating the temporary respite. She knew that she had entered the territory of a pack, feeling the shift in the air from the claimed land, but she was not fazed by the consequences. She had made no plans to stay, although it was an interesting thought. Admiring her surroundings, she stopped periodically to examine the plants that grew at the bases of the trees or in bushes. Although she hadn't any intention to join the pack, she was beginning to be tempted. The land was flush with unique herbs that made her embarrassingly excited and she was tempted to take some for herself. But out of respect and politeness, she refrained from doing so, pulling away from the herb that captured her attention.

Breathing in gently the clear air, a pretty smile spread shyly across her lips. She wouldn't announce her presence just yet, but perhaps, they would find her instead. Flicking her tail once, she sat down to examine her beautiful environment, her eyes shining with interest. She recognised the herb and regarded it with passion. She made to pluck it off the branch, gently nipping it with her teeth. It was a healthy herb, meaning that it had been nurtured incredibly well by Mother Nature. Pleased at the revelation, she returned the bud back to the bush, slightly regretting not being able to keep it. Returning back onto her paws, she shook herself lightly to rid her fur of the dry leaves stuck to her pelt. With feline grace, she began walking once more, a satisfied expression on her face. Yes, she was growing more accustomed and she was sure that the land was slowly drawing her in. But in all honesty, she wasn't sure she wanted to leave either.

Last edited by Eirwen on October 26th 2015, 21:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 04:54

Thundering thuds echoed about the forest in the early  afternoon. Thump tha-da-thump tha-da-thump tha-da-thump. Sun filtered through the tree tops, providing enough light to see by, the shade keeping him cool. With the leaves colour-change at a solid fiery palette, Autumn was truly upon them. The time for change could not have been more appropriate for the new events occurring. His pack, whilst small at only three current members, was a life change he sorely needed. With the power he held he could keep safe those he loved ad protect his friends. No others would die in a needless fight. The image of his son, ghostly when surrounded by the fog of Deathly Whisper Glade still haunted him, taunted him. The image of his son as he might have grown, strong and proud was maddening. The brute had so much yet to live for, but was torn from life so suddenly at the order of the madwolf, Teren. If he saw the hellish beast again he was certain he'd rip his throat out. It was lucky they had not crossed paths recently. Magnus had been the wolfs Guardian but he had kept a low profile since the pup fights.

His paws continued to traverse the forest. Thump tha-da-thump tha-da-thump tha-da-thump. The wind changed and he caught a scent. Female. Loner. He followed the wind and tacked it to it's source. A fair-furred young maiden plucked a herb off a branch just inside their borders. He might have let it go, but she continued further on. He stepped in her path. "Mind telling me what you're doing taking herbs within my borders?" He raised his brows, his voice sounding just slightly amused. "I'm Magnus, the Alpha of these lands we call Pyrvanthros," He said, introducing himself.

(ooc - love your sig!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 00:00

Another herb had once again caught Eirwen's eye and with the same amount of enthusiasm as she had with the bud from before, she went forward to examine it. As she neared it, she didn't expect for her head to collide softly with a warm body. Stepping backward with a meek expression, she looked up at the new figure with a shy look. Speaking at her normal tone, which by the way, was quite soft, she apologised, "My apologies for walking into you." As he introduced himself as Alpha Magnus, she demurely lowered her gaze and gave an acknowledging incline of her head in respect. If it could be seen, a blush quickly spread across her cheeks as she blinked rapidly in embarrassment, a sheepish smile appearing briefly. Opening and closing her mouth twice, she struggled to find the appropriate words, flustered at how stupid she was. For goodness sake, she was within the borders of a claimed land! And to be caught by the Alpha of all wolves!

She lifted her head once more before immediately lowering it again, embarrassed to meet the eyes of the Alpha. He didn't sound angry, rather his voice held a mild tone of amusement; perhaps she wasn't in that much trouble. Hoping that it was indeed the case, she swallowed and tried to regain her dignity, while taking a deep breath. "I-I was just drawn in b-by the abundant herbs you have here. Your lands are so incredibly f-fertile, I just couldn't resist." Keeping her gaze low, she continued, "I honestly don't mean any trouble, nor was I intending to steal." Her voice trailed off as she ran out of any possible excuses. Stupid! 'Goodness, Eirwen, get yourself together! Is this how you were taught? I think not!' As she addressed herself, she realised that she hadn't introduced herself yet. What on earth was wrong with her today? Never before had she been so muddled and at a loss of what to do. This was terribly uncharacteristic! Clearing her throat and bowing her head, she swallowed again, and said, this time her voice much calmer and firmer, although it was still quite timid. "I apologise once more. I don't know what's come over me today, I've been terribly rude. My name is Eirwen, a lowly healer who was too over her head to think straight. I hope you will forgive me for acting past my rights."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 02:31

Any other day he might have been annoyed at a strange fae bumping into him so carelessly, at the same fae for attempting to steal herbs from their lands. But today was a good day. He was at home in his new lands, away from the old tyrant. His mate was safe and happy, away from any threats. So he only looked upon the clumsy little female with amusement. "It happens to the best of us," He said. She was quick to lower her gaze and bow her head in respect - at least she knew that. She stuttered and stammered her apologies, only causing a gentle smile to tug at the corners of his lips. She was nervous, abashed at being caught. But that she dare say she hadn't intended to steal was laughable. What was it then, borrowing with every intention of bringing it back? He moved his right paw to the side slightly, looking down to gaze upon the weed he'd trampled. A plant was a fragile thing, once you lose it it can never go back to the way it was. He looked up with a short hmph of amusement. "So if you weren't stealing you were just... borrowing?" He raised a brow with a lighthearted smile. He didn't know how he was so cool calm and collected but he liked it, he wanted to be like this all the time. She stammered another apology, quickly introducing herself in the process. "Eirwen, beautiful name," He smiled, considering her for a moment. "You're a healer you say? I think I have a way you can repay us for the herbs. Put them to use, we are a small pack and in need of a healer. You could join us, be our first healer and help ensure the wellbeing of our new pack. Would that please you?" His tone was calm and gentle, as though he were talking to a shy child, coaxing them into doing something they were nervous about. It felt good to not be so filled with rage and hatred. He breathed deeply. This was a good way to be.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 20:44

Her unseen blush deepened as the Alpha commented on her feeble excuse. Of course, if she wasn't going to return it, it'd be 'stealing'. Her expression falling slightly in shame, she managed to stop herself from becoming too repentant. The Alpha hardly sounded angry, sedating the panic in her chest. It was fortunate that he seemed to be in a good mood and she was less likely to be punished. Becoming bashful, she offered a shy smile, habitually lowering her gaze, as he complimented her name, but did not reply with her gratitude as she couldn't find the words to express herself. Wondering what sort of treatment she'd receive for her trespassing, she continued to stay silent, accepting whatever was to come. 'You brought this upon yourself.' The words to follow were surprisingly to say the least. Become Pyrvanthros' first healer? She played with the idea in her head, deciding on the pros and cons. Was she ready to settle down now? Well, it was the longest amount of time she had spent within the territory of a pack. Perhaps, this was her calling; this was fate telling her that it was time to stop. Slowly, her expression became that of satisfaction and approval. Eyes crinkling as she smiled warmly, she bowed her head and replied, her voice soft but smooth, "Your offer sounds tempting and for once, I am positive of acting upon this desire. I would be more than glad to join your pack and assist you."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 18:40

Another breeze shifted through the trees, ruffling his fur in gentle waves. The smaller fae appeared bashful at being called out for her crime. The old sadistic part of him enjoyed watching her squirm, but he could see she wasn't truly uncomfortable, if she was he would have stopped this game. She was just a little shy and nervous. His pack needed strength but he wasn't about to turn away its first healer because she was shy. That would be stupidity and cruelty on his part. But she settled on a warm smile and an acceptance of his offer. That made him happy, he hadn't scared her off. He breathed deeply, his chest puffing out and making him look larger. "Well then, I name you Healer Eirwen of Pyrvanthros. Stay true and loyal and you will have a good life here. Join me in a walk? I'll show you the way." He smiled and turned tail, directing himself toward the centre of his territory. "Oh, and welcome home."

(Ooc - Short and sweet. Add yourself, changes your rank, free to post... you know the drill)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 18:54

Healer Eirwen of Pyrvanthros. Allowing a contained but goofy smile spread across her lips, she felt a large wave of satisfaction wash over her. Healer Eirwen, she repeated once more. It had a nice ring and it was now her title. Staring up at Magnus, she breathed in his scent, storing it in her memory; he was her Alpha now and this time, she was certain she could rely on him as her leader. Nodding at his request to walk, she kept her smile in place, certain that she wouldn't be able to wipe it off for days. Feeling bold enough to approach him, she stood by his side, although she was still a step or two behind him from his shoulder. Welcome home. Her bright eyes widened in surprise at those words. She didn't expect such heartfelt words to be directed at her and her heart stuttered. Her bewildered expression was short-lasting and the smile she directed at the male brimmed with fondness and joy. "I'm glad to be here."

At first she was tentative of this new place, but now that feeling had completely diminished. Pyrvanthros was, as Magnus kindly put it, her home now and she would dedicate her entire being to it.

OOC: Would {Exit Healer Eirwen} be appropriate here? Oh, and I never said thank you to your compliment about my signature. Thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Remedy of Injustice [Border Post | Alpha Magnus]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1