Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Hunter Killian
Hunter Killian

Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Empty
PostSubject: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 07:13

Wandering out into the night sky, Killian was on the prowl. He knew there was a lot of neutral ground to cover, seeking the best food to feed himself and the pack with. Rabbits would have their burrows well established by now. He knew if he dug deep enough towards an entrance, he would be able to find one or a few, at the very least. The white snow covered the lands like a blanket. It was thick and chilled him to the bone. His winter coat was not the best, not like some wolves he had known through the years. It did not bother him, however. Instead, he went on his merry way, making it to a point where he could find a burrow for himself to feast on. His eyes narrowed towards the ground. His blue orbs looked over ever bit of land before him. A couple times he would stop and begin digging. As he pushed the snow away, he would not find what he was searching for. Not wishing to give up just yet, he pressed on. Finally he found a fresh hole. It couldn't have been a week old. He started digging slow at first, pulling the snow between his back legs. But as paws met the soft wet dirt, he knew he was getting closer. Tucking his nose deep into the hole, he could smell the sweet scent of live rabbits. He could only imagine how many there would be within the burrow. He dug quicker until he could see the white fluffy coat of the first prey victim. Unlocking his jaws, they opened wide and reached in to grab the specimen.

As he did so, he killed it instantly, snapping the neck without much resistance. Three more were killed by him without any struggle. The mother must have been deep within the hole, probably too scared to save her young from the skilled hunter. He left the bodies toppled one onto the other. They rested in peace, undisturbed as he continued to reach in further for the mother and hopefully the father. Finally he found her, nestled to the back of the burrow. He snarled and snapped his jaws as he reached further in. Finally jaws met with fur and Killian was able to pull her out. She gave him the most trouble of the bunch, but she still would not be getting away from him. He forced her form to the ground, held her down and ripped into her fatty fluffy flesh. Moments later, he had six dead rabbit corpses for himself and his pack. Already he was starting to think of how he could bring them all to the pack. Of course he could bring them to the pack in his maw, holding into single legs or even their ears. Instead of taking all of the bodies, he figured if he gave one to himself, it would hurt nothing. He laid down beside his kills, pulled a baby from the pile, and started to devour it. Bones crunched and cracked as the marrow moved along his tongue. It blended with the taste of blood and raw flesh.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 16:15

The chill night air brought relief to the rogue in more ways than one. Her half grow pups lay curled up in her den, pressed tightly together against the cold and would not be tempted to follow her. The air also offered some relief from the feeling that had quickly grown over her. Winter was here and with it came the desire to make new life. Hopeless to fight the urge Oltulysa set out into the neutrals, hoping to either quench her thirst with a male wolf or to walk off the feeling until she was too tired to care. Her paws kicked up snow as she continued to walk, soon coming into a grove of trees. Gazing up at them she knew in the warmer months they must have been beautiful, instead now they lay silent and dead like fallen warriors. Breathing out quickly her breath caught around her muzzle in a puff of steam. It blinded her slightly to what was in front of her, but out of the cloud a figure rose into her sight.

Perfect

Perking up Oltulysa trotted over to him, drawn to the scent of fresh kill and his male scent. Swaying her hips as she walked she in no way his her "current state" from him. "Why hello there male. Had I known we were going on a dinner date I would have groomed up nicer for you." She joked, walking closer to him. He was a handsome thing, much different then Desmond. He held the scent of the new pack in the area, nothing of Agoovoo or whatever it was called. Watching him with her one amber eye she was ever vigilant. If he rejected her advances she'd be forced to fight, if her accepted, well that was a different story. In the back of her mind she thought of her current brood. The four made a lovely family for her, but as they grew she knew they would set out on their own, leaving her alone as most rogue pups did. She wanted the feeling of new life stirring in her and the joy of raising young pups once again. Perhaps her current children would enjoy new siblings too, helping to watch them and teaching them to hunt. Yes, this would be a good thing, now all she needed was this male cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Killian
Hunter Killian

PostSubject: Re: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 11:18

Not long after starting in on his snack, he was joined by another wolf. He ate one of the morsels, and was about to begin on the other when he was interrupted. He lifted his head first, seeing a form approaching. "Alas, mi'lady... had I known I was going to be joined by someone so beautiful, I would have cleaned up myself as well. I apologize for my appearance... Hunting can get rather messy and I can assure you I do not always look so... imperfect..." He cleaned up as much blood from around his muzzle as he could. His eyes gazed upon the wolf before him. Her eye was missing, but it did not bother him. In fact, she was looking rather plump and thick to only have one eye. This meant many things. She was skilled. She could hunt. Her missing orb did not hinder her. It was an interesting thing, if he was to be honest. He was curious as to why it was missing. He picked up three carcasses and carried them to her. He placed them gently before her paws. He bowed his head respectfully, and smiled up at her. "Miss, if I am to dine with you in this night, then I will need to know your name. I am Killian, a Hunter from the pack of Pyrvanthros of the north. Tell me, you smell of no pack I know of, so where do you hail from?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 11:40

The rogue circled Killian like a shark, letting her tail barely graze his flank. Her one eye gleamed with mischief and her lips turned up into a smirk as she rounded in front of him to sit. My he was a gentlemen complimenting her already. Smiling at his comment she reached down and grabbed one of the rabbits, biting into it. Blood soaked her maw, dripping down to the floor. Looking back up at him with a leg in her mouth she grinned then snapped it with a satisfying crunch. "Thank you for the meal, it's not every day I get treated like a lady." She said reaching up with her paw to wipe some blood off her maw. Twice she caught him gazing at her missing eye, as if she wasn't used to it. Beating him to the question she flashed it at him, "Was born this way, though hasn't impeded me at all." She said, not embarrassed by her hinder. Finishing one rabbit she looked back up to him. "My name is Oltulysa. I am from no pack, but instead I am a humble rogue. I have heard of your pack starting up, they must all be fat with your marvelous hunting skills." She complimented reaching out to lick some blood off his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Killian
Hunter Killian

PostSubject: Re: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 16:14

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Miss Oltulysa. Might I add the space from where your eye is missing, is rather beautiful in it's own way. The mere fact that you have been able to survive all alone, proves how tough and intelligent you are. Forgive me for being honest, but... you are rather beautiful. I can't imagine why a fae like yourself would be all alone, especially since it's winter, and all.." He smiled to her with a delicate and coy look. She licked the blood from his cheek and he could not help but to be distracted by the scent emanating from her rear. He looked to her and got an inkling to lick her back. His soft and wet pink muscle lapped at her muzzle, cleaning any residue off of it. "So I must ask ye, where is your mate? Or are you all alone? Even in the night time?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 19:32

The fae had to hold back the urge to drop her gaze and giggle like a yearling at his compliments. She had heard she was pretty and charming before, but never beautiful. This truly was a silver tongued male she had found. "My sir Killian you certainly have a way with words. Most would call me a burden, a parasite living off the land, barely getting by. Twas my missing eye that had me run out of my home pack you see. Parents wanted the perfect daughter and instead they got a half sighted mutt." She admitted, shocked she was speaking to him like this instead of flirting. As if coming to her senses she smiled at him when he licked her. He certainly was a handsome male, and by his scent she knew he was from that new pack Pyrvain-toast or something. With all the uproar over starting a new pack perhaps none would be allowed to couple this winter?

He questioned her then and it made her smirk. "I have no mate per say. I do have a litter of yearlings back home, but no male to bring me rabbits in bed. I hate being owned you see, liked the freedom of doing what I want without some brutish brute bullying me." She explained, looking him over. "I can take care of myself at night, however it does get terribly lonely. I do miss the warmth of a male, one big and strong and handsome beside me." She said, turning to circle him and running her tail under his chin. "Know anyone to fit the bill?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Killian
Hunter Killian

PostSubject: Re: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2015, 16:59

"Aye lass, I've been told this many times in my years. I try to keep the best words for those who deserve them. It's been a long while since I've had the opportunity to meet such a beautiful fae as yourself. Do not take the words that others say of ill will. Mostly when our enemies talk about us, it is for jealousy or the fact they have absolutely nothing good in their lives. So they choose to bring ours down. It's petty, but it happens." He licked her muzzle once more, trying to help clean the blood off. After all, he was a gentleman. "Aye, we are one in the same. I do not have a mate either. I wander these lands alone and free, able to do my own will without any issues coming back to me or complaints. I like to go where I want, when I want... But I also know just how cold the nights can get when you are all alone. I do know such a wolf that fits your needs, mis Oltulysa. I will be that wolf for you.As you can see, I am well skilled for hunting. I can provide not just for you, but for our young as well. Nights I will slink here for you, to have and to hold, and when the sun rises, I will take my leave. Nobody will know of my arrangement with you, just us and the young we will produce. What say you?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 16:56

Oltulysa smiled at his words, thinking how nice and respectful he was. Still a charmer he seemed to have much more class than her last "friend" which she appreciated. Giggling slightly when he licked her again her tail began to wag when he brought up the subject of pups. As if he were a mind reader he spoke of an arrangement, secrecy and the promise of commitment from a far, well sort of. "Good sir I appreciate your offer. I can certainly see that you are a good hunter and will provide, but what of your image? The last male I made an arrangement with wanted nothing to do with our family after the deed was done. He cept me fat all winter yes, but afterwards he left without a trace. I wonder what you shall do tour little brood in the future? Would you be ashamed of them as the other male was?" She questioned. "I'm not one for heavy commitment, but friendship is always welcome. I shall accept your offer sir Killian if you can promise our young and myself won't starve during the winter. Come spring when they are weaned you may teach them hunting if you wish. Perhaps some may yearn to be a pack wolf, if that's the case would you be ashamed to introduce them to your world?" Her voice hung heavy, waiting for his response. She missed the companionship of a male she got with Desmond, not that she had heavy feeling for him. As she said, friendship was always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Killian
Hunter Killian

PostSubject: Re: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 21:14

"You need not worry of my image. I am a skilled hunter and that's all that matters. I can b a father, though I've never done it before. I figure if I just do everything my father never did, then I shall be right on track. My father never gave me a real chance, though if he did, my hunting skills would have been far better than they are now." He smiled to her, gazing into her one eye. His tone was serious and low. "Lass, Oltulysa... I will not only make sure they are well fed, and you as well, but I will train them myself. If any of them wish to travel and live within Pyrvanthros, I do not see my Alphess turning them away. She has a heart, I can tell. If I do become a father, I would be the best one to have around. I would not let them down as my father before me." He looked to her with a smile on his face. If she wanted this, then he wanted this. He would be lying if the idea that she never had pups happened and he just got to have a lot of free range fun for the hell of it. Both equations would be perfection. It was all up to her now. "What say you, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue Oltulysa
Rogue Oltulysa

PostSubject: Re: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 21:22

Oltulysa listened and as he spoke her smile grew. He said things she wished Desmond had said to her. He showed commitment not only to her but to the pups that would come in the spring. She had doubts about them leaving her to go to a pack, but she had confidence they would be ok if they were with him. Her smile grew and she reached out, nuzzling his neck and shoulder. Playfully she nipped at his ear, her tongue grazing his cheek. "I think your answer would be a yes. Know this though, if you abandon me in the middle of winter I shall hunt you down myself and make sure you never have pups again" she whispered to his devilishly before backing up a step. Taking a leap of faith she led him to the brush near the trees. "Coming?" She called out, winking her eye at him. Deep down she knew she wanted this, maybe even more than she wanted with Desmond.

~Fade to black~

ooc-Please do a dice roll for litter size and genders
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 21:24

The member 'Hunter Killian' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Litter Size' :
Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] IX83wYf
Result :
Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Qlht1UU
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 21:25

The member 'Hunter Killian' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Gender' :
Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] HPnc5lC
Result :
Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] UUlKQdK Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] KwVw8GL
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once A Pyrv, Always A Pyrv [Oltulysa]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1