Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information
Purchases: Rogue Wolf; 4th Character Slot

Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Empty
PostSubject: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 14:18

- Continuation of Send Shivers Down My Spine: Part One

And such a handsome voice to follow, thought the devilishly insane creature as he stared at the male with enticement and admiration for each little spitting word that fell off the other's pink tongue. Mjölnir was enchanted by the crystallized air that radiated off the brute's mouth, the scent of his last meal still fresh and noticeable to the rogue. He smelled the surrounding air slowly, trying his best to casually get a whiff of what he assumed to be the blood of a plump hair, which now he had guessed was soaking in the wolf's stomach. The scent of blood made him shiver, though that could easily be misplaced as being cold from the cavern - even in he knew the real reason behind it. He enjoyed his tastes in meal, though not quite as much as if he were to be in similar dieting as he. However, the rogue was very pleased to know that the population of food would not run out to the wolf, but only grow according to his knowledge among the surrounding packs. At the mentioning of privacy, the defiled one had to bite the inside of his cheek from bursting into a fit of laughter, only to let a few snickers make it passed his clenched teeth, "Oh, and do you humour me so, Bright Eyes! A pack, you say?" He couldn't believe his own ears at such a thought to be said to a rogue such as he, it made his chest hurt from not being able to breathe. His laughter leaked through in pauses, laying down and rolling too and fro as his voice failed to meet words, "-And in what hellish mind would I do with a pack other than to feed me the richest of their beloved youth?!" said he, kicking his hind legs into the air hysterically before quickly retreating to standing on all fours.

He leaned in close, real close this time, eyes of a fascinating width as they stared into the two-toned depths of the male before him, "Handsome and hilarious! Quite the package, I say!" Almost missing the comment about this so-called pack named Erenyx, it seemed to pass his mind before hinting at the leader of it all. The rogue's smile crinkled in his dark golden whiskey eyes towards the fellow exile, "Tch... never will I understand the idea of a pack. Who would pass up the freedom of being out here?" His voice raised loud, bellowing out among the two and making the cavern shudder at the walls, the echoing of both his voice and some icicles falling radiating the area. His chest puffed out as he breathed in the cold air, exhaling it in cool clouds around his maw slowly. Tucking his one ear against his head, he swept closer and cooed a gentle growl behind his typical perv-y grin, "-but you and I both know you were one of those petty parasites. Do tell me boy-o', how'd you end up here, meeting a crazed ol' wolf like moi?" He said, batting his lashes ever so sinister before slowly settling himself down to sit. Mjölnir began to lap at the leftover blood still stained in the depths of his brown furry maw, noticing how he hadn't completely gotten it out earlier in the frozen creek. Curling his tail at his side, he smiled to the male as he questioned his opinion on what he called 'personal space', "No fighting here, though I do enjoy a playful wrestle sometimes.. The only fighting I ever do is for eating.. at least now-a-days that is.." Wiggling both of his furry brows, he chuckled once before silencing himself, the same old grin still clearly plastered across his face as he stared at the other with pure fascination for his eyes.

"Come're often, Bright Eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 13:18

"You are sick..Completely sickening..." He snarled to the other. "Eating pups is wrong. They are the future, all of our futures. Do you not care what kind of legacy you leave for your offspring, should you ever have them?" The only other wolf he knew that wanted to destroy the lives of young, was Teren. These two would get along great. Teren could make them fight to the death and then this weird foe would be tasked with cleaning up the dead bodies. It was sick, morbid, disgusting, vile, and just plain gross. He stared to the other one, not breaking eye contact. "Packs are family, or at least, they should be. My mother abandoned us, taking my siblings with her... But my father stayed and he raised me, properly. I know right from wrong, I know good from evil. And someday, I will have my own pack. You will see... You can even join it if you want, once you figure out that being alone is incredibly lonely." He turned away from the other for a second, but it was not something he was absolutely comfortable with. He did not trust this wolf, but he was a firm believer in his own abilities. This wolf was nothing special, not better than Samael. He was aware of his skills, the blood that ran through him, and his reason to fight. "I was exiled because I killed another wolf in my pack. He was a jerk and he deserved it. Now I am roaming these lands, to keep the love of my life safe and so that I may one day return to my rightful place as Alpha of the pack. What's your story? And no, I do not 'come here often.' In fact, this is the first time I have ever walked over here or through here, I saw you enter and I was curious why you would go swimming when it is freezing outside and then come to seek shelter in the coldest place around... Are you trying to kill yourself?" Samael stared to the other once again, waiting for his reply. He pushed all the strange comments to the back of his mind. This was weird, but at least the other wasn't trying anything else.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 19:24

There it was again, the shivers which would coward behind each bone found in his spine, sending him in a rippling, repetitive shaken state that felt like bliss. Though with this, he made his feelings more obvious, allowing it to roll off his back in bursts as he'd release his pink-black tongue at the side of his mouth and his nostrils to flare in the attempt to collect the other's breath. "Oooh...," He'd coo, the rogue expressing himself through a small, yet equally unpleasant moan that which satisfied him as the male's growl ricocheted off the cage of his ribs and wedging into his heart. Like the brute he is, he made his reaction quite the show, hunching over, on the verge of collapsing onto the ground in a fit of hyena giggles before murmuring to Samael, "D-do it again." His paw wavered, but it cut too close for him to even try holding it in. Back legs kicking joyfully out from under him, the rogue broke out laughing, wheezing between breathes at his own amusement, imagine the growl roll through his body repetitively, like as if it were a drug to the male's mind. He couldn't help himself, but the laughing ceased as he'd roll onto his back and turn to the other by looking straight up, a grin forming pleasurably from ear to ear upon his face. "And why would I want children of my own, Bright Eyes, if their lives would be meaningless to me until consumed?!" Mjölnir spat, chuckling softly to himself, though the idea did make him internally pleased, however it couldn't be done no matter how he'd try. "You make me laugh, I must say, for why would a pack rat like yourself expect, or perhaps, even want a rogue like little ole' me to produce more? Unless...," the rogue rolled steadily back onto all fours and stood back up, firm though leaning forwards so that their noses were only separated by an inch of personal space, "-unless you're inferring something else?" His tail swayed slowly at his side, eyes half-open, a tired yet seducing gaze to which analyzed the other quietly before he would sigh exaggeratedly and distance himself in an almost unforgiving away, peering elsewhere to where the horizon met, pouted lips to follow, "-Sorry, Bright Eyes, no can do.. you see, I am unable to carry on such as my own, and even if I wished to.. the company of a female at my roguish side is near impossible with my standards. I like things to be.. singular." he said, peering over his broad shoulder to the other whom seemed to find his gaze locked with.

Batting his lashes playfully at the other as their eyes remained in sync with one another, he would observe how the expression upon the male described a disgusted reaction, perhaps anger behind those beautiful, bright eyes of his, he assumed. But the bond between pack would simply fly by his mind, never allowing the information to find a space within his thoughts or regret taking over -for he felt nothing as a rogue. It wasn't in his right for a long time, a pack was never apart of him and certainly neither was family at the names they made of him back home. Instead, with glossed over eyes, Mjölnir smiled happily as if he were interested, but surely this Exile would slowly begin to unravel the amount of care the male did not possess for such a lifestyle. He didn't need power in groups or company in any light - he was at bliss in a place without responsibility, the right to be free where he could be himself to any length without judgement. He sighed blissfully, allowing his breath to fog around his mouth before peering to the male and nodding to assure the other he listened, though he couldn't recall a word of it to tell the truth. The rogue enjoyed this male's company too much to be rude, for he hadn't had a reason to be in the first place. Though the answer seemed irrelevant to the situation, he felt a sense of trust in the other to whom he smiled to for so long that his cheeks began to twitch and cause him a bit of pain, "Mjölnir." he said, realizing his voice was a bit of a softer tone, so he spoke up, standing firmer with the same plastered, devilishly handsome grin,

"You may call me, Mjölnir, if you like..."

Ears rotated back, the once was perv-y grin softened into something more friendly, the tension in his jaw now released for comfort from smiling too much for so long. As the question would erupt to what his story was, the glimmer in his eyes would fade in and out periodically throughout the silence which overcame the once was, laughter filled air. A sigh escaped his throat, his chest tightening at the thought, the memories feeling so far from his reach that he had to force himself to smile towards the other. In order to avoid such a tale, the brute peered deeply into the other's cold silver and ivy green eyes, his tone subtle as he spoke, "Do you truly wish to hear my past after finding me such an ill wolf?" With his mental state, the voices were silenced at the odd reaction of the male whom they accompanied. Ah, yes, so the rogue was never quite alone in that sense, which made the other wolf's statement a bit ironic to him. If only the other knew the agony which he knew, the freedom to be alone never to reach him as long as life filled his chest. Everything leading up to his present life has done him no harm, but was apparent in the eyes of others. Mjölnir never understood at first what he had done wrong with, but perhaps that wasn't how pack life worked, in this case, he could only wonder what the other would think if he were to reveal such a time for the rogue. "If I tell you, you'll only find my presence even more repulsive, but it'll never change my ways." Blinking slowly, the soft-faced male remained calm, the hint of a grin peeking through the seriousness he so tried to put forth, but it never seemed to work well in his favor, actually. Eventually he'd crack, and at the question of his life, he would break all over again. This time, the male did not allow himself to collapse, but hunch over and heave laughs between his front two legs while his one ear remained erect atop his head. If wolves could cry, tears would be forming puddles of joy at his paws, but he'd still blind hard and breathe slowly to regain his composure, wheezing out his voice to speak, "Death is inevitable, if I were to kill myself, I'd have done it by now. And in a more interesting fashion than hypothermia. This..," he looked to the water which now ran along his fur in tiny icicles, holding onto the strands with the only effort they had to keep. He shook out his fur to rid them of it, or to the majority, and shrugged it off, "-this is no fur off my back. Death will come for me, but today is not the day." said he, lowering himself safely onto the ground for his paws began to feel numb after standing too long. Tail curled around his side, he leaned forwards on his front paws and smiled to Samael with patience to hear more of what he may have to say, do or act.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 14:29

The way this canine held himself, acted out, was something that Samael did not like. He chastised the young male, trying to get him to be angered or whatever outcome he was wishing. The cave had forced his growl to sound more powerful, deeper even. Or perhaps it was for the fact that he was growing. He was getting older and more mature. This time around he would know what to do and how to do it, should he need to. But he would never do anything to make sure Tundra was safe. His needs would be met eventually, this he was sure of. But for now, his mind sauntered over the wolf before him. What was his deal? Why was he like this? Samael had been an Exile for about half a year now. He knew he was losing part of his mind, just from the endless loneliness he found in the Rogue lands. Sure he had found himself some company from time to time, but it was not like living within a pack. It was... quiet. In a pack there were so many wolves to see and meet, speak to about things. This wolf, was strange, unlike any other he had ever seen. It smelled really strange as well. He had probably been a rogue for a long time now, never finding a place to fit in. But perhaps this wolf never wanted to be the sort to "fit in".  If other wolves would have met him, Samael surmised they would not be as understanding as he was trying to hard to be. But this wolf, this strange fellow, was finding himself to be a tick upon Samael's flesh. He just kept digging and digging under his skin, and latching on so that he could suck the life from the midnight wolf. But until this point, nothing had made Samael more pissed than to hear this wolf speak about devouring his young. Or any young for that matter. He mentioned it before and yet again, he spoke of the subject. Samael wished to lung out at him here and now, painting the walls and the floors with the other's blood. But that was not the wolf his father raised. That was not the wolf he wanted to be. Sure, he had lied and spoke about being a murderer before, but it was never something he could actually do to an innocent. This stranger hadn't done anything to hurt Samael or his mate, so he was to be considered an innocent. If he did kill this wolf, the rumors would spread and the Erenyx wolves would never want another leader like Teren, one who just killed for the fun of killing. So, Samael took a deep breath and forced the snarls to simmer until they no longer existed.

Closer and closer the male's muzzle inched towards his own. Samael stared him into his eyes, glaring as he spoke not a word. This wolf was very weird. Was it speaking of them reproducing? That was impossible. Samael knew from his lesson with Cliché, that mating was for a wolf and his mate - only the female kind. Males just didn't have the parts to carry the pups or birth them. The thought of a pup coming out of him, forced his stomach to turn with pain. What a horrible way to live if such a thing was possible. He rid his mind of the painful thoughts. He stared to the wolf in front of him. Only the hot breaths left from his maw and his snout now. He listened to the questions of the other. Did Samael really want to know? Did he really wish to be bothered with such a horrendous past? He thought it over and he supposed that if he were to judge this wolf for what he was, he should at least know why he was this way. Surely there would be something from his past that would make him wish to act in such a manner, force him to be this way. "Mjölnir, interesting name. Yes, please tell me of your past." He withheld his own name, not only for his safety, but the safety of his mate. If this wolf asked what he was called, he would give a false name. That is, if Mjölnir even cared.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2015, 22:19

The brute looked at the other with softened eyes and a slightly open jaw, as if he were readying himself to speak up, but nothing dripped out other than the clouds of oxygen foaming at the sides of his narrow muzzle. He found amuse in watching, observing the other and what he had to offer in the rogue’s presence as an exile. The midnight wolf gave him no other benefit than the given curiosity and welcoming, yet slightly uncomfortable, company for the moment, but all could change in a matter of seconds. The exile had ever chance to get up and leave when he so wished, just as much as Mjölnir had, but he had a strong faith in knowing the male would stick around long enough to hear everything he had to tell. He was hesitant to speak, for the other was vastly interested in hearing his past, which oddly enough attracted his attention more so towards the exile. He would be the first, ever, to personally know his point of perspective upon his past, and the rogue couldn’t help but admire the fact this exile would come to know more than his gold-eyed beloved from another pack. The roguish fellow wolf gently smirked, his eyes crinkling into that of a common, friendly face, staring into the other’s heterochromia blessed pair of hues in a way that felt so familiar and homey. “My pleasure...-,” he stated, his words drifting off as well as his gaze as he’d begin to find comfort in observing the walls as a bit of blush would rise beneath his fur upon his cheeks, “-where to begin..,” He shrugged slightly and shook his head as the voices bellowed into his mind, telling him several memories and places to start his wondrous journey into the past. Mjölnir relaxed his mind soon after he gave into the idea of starting at the very beginning, able to pin-point certain places from what he could faintly recall and what emotions he had been feeling, at the closest he could sense or imagine had been some of the ones he had felt so long ago. His eyes, slightly clouded into a daze, slowly drifted back and forth before he huffed out a content sigh, signaling he was ready to tell his divine story.

The rogue straightened up a bit in his seated position and cleared his throat. “I would first like to point out that I always knew I was a different wolf apart from my siblings and packmates.. ah.. yes, I was once apart of such a thing. Mother and Father could not survive alone with four pups, could they?” He truly wondered, his eyes narrowing as he had never understood parenthood, or the parasitic aspect of a pack and benefiting from others. The male looked to the exile politely after shaking his head and continued, “-Nevermind that, but if you’re expecting to find out why I am the way I am, which I am oblivious to, you won’t be able to find such a secret within me. I am clueless.. to.. everything, actually,” Mjölnir partially admitted. There had been some rumors around his natal pack, which he barely ever paid attention to due to the fact he could hardly keep up with the things talked about him and said of him in the first place, involving his mother’s pregnancy. Gossip spread fast, from what he could understand to the least, where he once lived, but never to him - he assumed because it was always about him and his parents, which he ignored even then. He never discovered what had been wrong with his mother, nor ever asked them personally, he had claimed himself perfectly fine, and that’s what had mattered at the time, he was too young to tell the difference as a whole, “Mother was never good with keeping secrets.. But she loved all of us dearly and my parents never thought twice to my anxiety when I was a wee one. I had learned at a young age that being ignored or spoken of for being different was a normal thing, so I naturally am clueless to other’s disgust or fear towards me... I mean no harm...” Though the male thought himself to be quite innocent, society knew that was not the case. He was clearly guilty of such a diet, and most would never forgive such a life being taken for the greed of another’s stomach.

Where was he going with this? Minutes were being wasted with his rambling, he thought. “Ymir, Fritjof and Nifleheim, my siblings, grew to be wonderful assets to the fractions divided among our pack. We depended on them.. or well, my pack did, I became more independent and broke apart from family ties and became quite the wolf on my own. I… was never satisfied.. it seemed. There was a constant ache and.. around the time I was almost of age to be apart of the pack, I started.. seeing things and hearing things. Feeling things I hadn’t before as much, or not to that much of an extent. My anxiety only got worse as I grew into adulthood, I came to realize.. and still deal with daily upon the several other things I deal with, too..” His voice grew dark and filled with sorrow, knowing full well of the hallucinations and their wicked tricks upon him. A shudder rolled up his spine as he thought of such things, and they’d laugh at the back of his mind to remind him they were watching, “S-Sorry..,” Mjölnir said nervously and cracked a sudden, cynical laugh to relieve the tension in his shoulders, “I began hunting vigorously to feed myself.. but nothing ever worked,” one of his eyes twitched, the madness settling as he’d stare off into space and continue, “-s-so I became an Autay. And the hunger.. oh boy, Bright Eyes… it got worse.. and the voices got louder.. and the desire to feed got stronger.. I was losing it, slowly.. surely. And when in the late spring, almost summer, I killed the runt of a late litter that season when caring for them one morning as the mother went out to eat with her mate.. I-I’ve never felt so satisfied before, Bright Eyes, b-but…,” As he broke from his daze, his pupils dilated as if he were in the presence of a pup itself, but he didn’t look at the male the same way, it was if he were being surrounded by all the pups he had ever killed. “-it was so worth it to kill such a thing and eat it slowly.. savoring it.. piece by every single damn piece and using their coat as material to keep me warm in the following winter when the females would be pregnant with my next meal to care for.” Completely, and utterly mad, the rogue was, and he sure looked the part. His head turned towards the other, almost owl-like, eyes near just as wide while his pupils were the size of a speck of dirt. The color of his whiskey hues became more prominent and vibrant than before when they’d be half closed.

His lips curled at the side of his scarred muscle, revealing blood-stained teeth, fresh of the few hares he had consumed prior to their greeting, a condescending smirk twitching at his lips as he looked to the other intensely. “Fritjof.. my brother I mentioned? I killed him too. I..I don’t know why.. Maybe it was because I thought the bigger the wolf, the better it’d taste? Oh.. I was wrong, Bright Eyes.. Or maybe it was the mating season taking control of my mind too and causing my hormones to go out of balance than what my thoughts already could take?” His broad shoulders shrugged at such a thought in which he could not even recall. It had been so long, and after so many illusions, he couldn’t remember hardly anything of what he had been thinking in those moments. “I had attacked Fritjof on a whim, without any proper thought.. and was imprisoned and pushed into a large ditch within the warrior fraction of our pack for a few days to starve.. H-h-he was taken away after my burst, but died due to the amount of blood I made him spill.. I was exiled from the alpha when their proud healer, my brother, was claimed dead the following morning.” He cackled, rocking steadily back and forth, his paws pressing firmly in front of him where he sat while his chest heaved between laughs. “I realized then.. an adult wolf could never satisfy such a stomach as mine.. nothing can come in comparison to the richness of the youth and unborn. Ah. H-haha..ha..,” Twitching once, Mjölnir’s smirk disappeared slowly. “Y-you see.. B-Bright Eyes. I’m never alone..,” said the rogue, peering to the other as he quietly broke himself into calming slightly and avoiding the desire to run off to feed. “-Every pup.. every one of them I’ve consumed in this life.. accompany me every day.. every second of my presence.. T-they enjoy games.. and filling me with guilt.. H-ha…,” His attention was caught off as he stood up and whipped around as the sound of a youthful whimper, his breathing hiked a tad higher than when he had been laughing. “They’re here… all around me..” Bewildered, the wolf stiffened and stared into one of the tunnels where he could’ve sworn came the voice, and where the ‘shadow’ he had seen had gone. But it was merely another illusion, playing him like a fiddle at its every little command. Cowering backwards, he hid shyly behind the large male and pinned his ears, closing his eyes and hurdling into a ball as his sides ached.

Don’t you hear their cries, Bright Eyes?” said the fearful rogue.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 21:25

Listening to the other once more, Samael stared at him. He took in every detail, every stutter, every stammer. He noted when the wolf would grow "dark" and when he would be "lighter". Something was seriously wrong with this fellow. But no matter what he said or what he did, Samael could not see the good in this one. There was something morbidly wrong with him. Something was completely off. As a pup, he must have been dropped on the head or his mother was eating too much mushrooms while being pregnant. Either way, what was Samael to do now? He could not leave. He could not just walk away. That would be highly rude and uncalled for. Instead, he nodded his head. Not that he could hear the young ones playing, but he heard other spirits. He sometimes could feel his parents around him. Steele was a more prominent figure in his life, much more than his whore mother. He couldn't say anything to this male of the rude nature. That was beyond anything he wanted to be in his young life. "I cannot hear yours... your conquests... But I hear mine. I can hear my father, my mother, sometimes my sister, and very rarely, my brother. They may be haunting you, or they may be trying to help you. Sometimes you have to stop and listen to what they tell you to do. I do have one question... If you only eat babies, what do you eat for the other nine months of the year when there are no babies to be found? Have you been able to eat other things, such as calves or rabbits?" For once, Samael didn't really know what to do. If he left now, it would be obvious that he was freaked out by this creature. He could not allow that to happen. And since he made the other male spill his story, Samael was feeling like he too needed to feel like the truth should be spoken.

"Forgive me... I have lied to you. I was not exiled from my pack because I killed another wolf.. I was exiled because I tried to save another wolf's life. My father was a great wolf, and Alpha. He roamed and ruled the lands of Erenyx with justice. Everyone was treated fairly. He fell in love with my mother, and they created myself, and my two siblings. Like I told you before, my mother left me and my father, all alone. It was after that he changed. He became mad all the time, found no joy in anything. He tried to seek the comfort of another fae, but she rejected him. So he took it from one who was obsessed with him. They mated, but he did not make it official before the pack. She was just a toy, it seemed. Before he could make it official, a rogue came to our borders. His name was Teren. I am sure you have heard of him.." Samael paused for a moment, trying to think of the best way to word this coming portion of his story.

He cleared his throat and continued with the tale. "Anyway, he attacked my father, they fought and Teren brought him into the pack center with my father on his back. He was bleeding profusely and I could tell he was not going to make it. Teren was covered in his blood... I never knew so much was inside of one wolf... He brought him to the very center, and called all the wolves out. He spoke of changes and wanted everyone to know he was the new king. He ripped out my father's heart and his throat. He threw the throat to me, and went after the body to keep in his den once Katyusha buried him. I have no living family members left. And when Spring came around and the pups in my pack were a year old... he made them kill one another." Samael thought for a moment, this sick bastard might actually be liking this part of the story... better move on to something else... I don't want him getting any ideas.. "I was exiled because I stopped this mindless killing and was left to die.  A healer saved my life, and I thank him for it every day I breath a new day's fresh air. Without him, I would have died within the neutral lands. Every day I am fighting to get better, to grow and become the wolf my father always wanted me to be. In a way, Mjölnir, I think that is what you are seeking, without even knowing it. You say these voices haunt you, but perhaps they are trying to help you.. Like I said... listen to them.. What are they telling you?" I may be going partially insane with this one... but speaking to anyone is better than speaking to nobody...

He moves. He thinks. "He speaks."

T A G: MJ
 M E N T I O N E D:
 N O T E S: ....nothing....
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2016, 22:04

Trembling a tad excessively, the ruffian silenced himself and cringed at the meaning of words sprawling from the other's mouth. Soon after the male spoke up, he began to find relief in his body once more and a loosening of muscles found in his face to complete reassurance. He seemed rather comfortable around the exile, though not that it was hard for the male to come into terms with such an attractive lad, but in the sense specifically of how fast he reached out of his thoughts to reality. The brute acknowledged the softness of Samael's as he spoke of family, but the thought alone did not stay long in the roguish fellow's head. He believed the other's ability to be truthful with such a subject; it appeared as though he weren't completely insane to an outside source, but nor did he ever think of himself like so either. Society already spoke loud enough for him to get the bigger picture. Mjölnir quietly sat back up like a practical grown wolf, though remained just as close to the exile as before, allowing the other's warmth to radiate onto him and then-some. He craned his neck slightly out and faced Samael as he spoke, ears twitching up as curiosity over his dieting choices came about the conversation. The rogue at first didn't know how quite to answer, but he did it in a fashion that was morbidly honest and pure enough to comprehend. He wasn't typically the wolf to sugar coat things, after all. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't eat something apart from offspring. There's always the casual hare or badger to come alone, perhaps a fine elk to compliment myself, though nothing is as grand, Bright Eyes, if you wish to know. I grew up on feeding on such pack diets, I assure you, as much as they are bland, they're essential to my survival just as well as yours." And with that, he tilted his head a bit forwards in wonder, gazing silently into the other's eyes as they'd continue while he'd be lost in thought.

He seemed lost; not in the form where one didn't know where they were particularly, but in that he felt like he hadn't belong here, and never did in the first place. Mjölnir, though strange and spontaneous as he is, deep down the wolf could be very understanding and truly sympathetic. Perhaps not the best for comfort, but he was still a wolf, after all. He felt some things, not all, but some, and that was a lot for most to say when ridden of such dangerous abilities. There was a darkness that consumed him, but light still found a way into his heart, somehow. As he sat there and the other enlightened him upon the truth, the rogue didn't seem even a sliver phased by the petty lie. In fact, he had a small feeling that the other wouldn't kill, not what he'd call doubt, but the puzzle didn't quite fit in his opinion. Within this, all Mjölnir could think was how complicating packs were and their drama, and wonder as to why so many chose such a lifestyle if it meant ruining their happiness while they could spend their lives wisely like him. He did whatever he wanted, when he wanted, and how he wanted it. There was no one to order him around, no one to depend on, but himself. Life was practical, and easier for him this way, was it truly that hard to be alone? He would never understand such a thing, not now, not ever. The touchy subject seemed to make Samael reform his words before continuing, he noticed, keeping it in mind so that he held his tongue from making any snide comments to those that brought the bi-colored beauty pain. Inching closer, the rogue brought himself completely around to the exile's side rather than behind him, less fearful of the voices speaking to him and more aware of the other's condition. He observed the wanderer's posture, admiring his obsidian coat and delicate, sorrow filled two toned eyes carefully from the small distance. There was a part deep down in the rogue that made him want to comfort the other, but his chances would be too noticeable and it could go side-ways if he pressed the wrong button. However, Mjölnir didn't so much as mind as resting his head down on the exile's shoulder and huffing quietly against the black fur resting along the other's toned arms out of small exhaustion and serenity in the company of another wolf's voice.

The mentioning of this 'Teren' did however make quite the impression as the name itself was embedded into the rogue's mind. Names weren't all that important, but for that, he would keep it in his thoughts for when he'd see the face that matched it's calling. Yes, he was protective over those he trusted so dearly, and while society caused him a great ordeal of pain, he wanted none to come to those he would fair well with in return. He was a brute of many things, evil being one, but surely a lover at best. Without realizing it, he let his tongue slip as the other spoke of the battle between both males, mumbling under his breathe and against Samael's coat, "Sounds like someone has daddy issues..." He snipped, referring to the 'oh-so-great' Teren that packs quipped constantly about. To him, it was a small remark to the Alpha male's judgement, but perhaps it would cheer the exile up if he had heard him between breaths. His ears perked however to the mentioning of pups attacking each other, but not out of interest, instead it caused him to feel rather disgusted and hateful. What a waste of food..., he thought bitterly to himself, the chorus of voices snickering wildly in return to his salty response. They laughed so hard it made him cringe and quiet down again before things truly got out of hand. Lifting his head to the male's conclusion and opinion on him with his roguish ways, Mjölnir peered into his eyes once more with silence. He didn't quite understand what he was getting at, but nodded quietly as if he did before wondering to himself what the voices meant. With a concentrated look into Samael's hues, he granted access to his thoughts and listened in on what they were telling him deep down. However, no good came from it. ..You killed your brother.. and us. All we wanted to do was play, but you ate us all!.. Now it's time to kill yourself.. The rogue smiled softly to himself and blinked back into the present, his whiskey eyes glimmering sweetly to the exile's. Whether the male shared some concern for a rogue like him, he kept his thoughts quiet and sheepishly sat up again. "They're telling me.. to say.. that you have very beautiful eyes and that I should rest.." He chuckled, "They're definitely not wrong, Bright Eyes. But.. may I ask you what your voices are telling you?" And with that, he hit the pain and masked it with happiness. The hallucinations danced behind him, he could feel them, but acted as though they weren't there and placed his devoted attention on Samael for the time being. His anchor with the two-toned eyes kept his mind grounded.

Last edited by Rogue Mjölnir on February 27th 2016, 12:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2016, 10:34

Just wanted to say your table is way too bright for me... It's killing my eyes. If you could make it a little darker and not use so much white text... That would be awesome... Until then I will try and reply to this.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2016, 10:58

The rogue inched himself closer and closer to Samael, but he seemed not to notice, too wrapped in his own mind. The wolf pressed his head to his shoulder, and maybe Samael wanted the comfort from someone other than his mate. It was good to have friends, to hear of other wolves having friends was something he had longed for. The male continued with his words, making sure not to leave anything out. Within the mumbling of the wolf, Samael paid little mind to it. His thoughts forced him to be silent, to think of everything that had ever happened to him. He was pensive as he sat there. Now it was the other's time to rest and speak. He complimented Samael, which was strange, but he knew not what to reply to that with. Samael stared down to him, looking over the wolf as he thought of what his voices told him. "They tell me many things. When my father speaks to me, he tells me he is proud, that I need to stand up to anything and anyone who tries to take away what is mine. He tells me to be strong and as tough as I can be. When I hear my mother, she tells me to be strong as well, but she does not speak of loving me, or being proud of me. My siblings, they say completely other things in general, though their voices are infrequent and barely ever happen. Achiles says that I need to stop being a whiny baby over some things, to get over death and that someday I too will face it. Ammolite tries to tell me what food to hunt and the best way to apprehend it is. But I mostly ignore her. I love hearing from my father the most, he inspires me to be a better wolf, better than he ever could be. When I become Alpha, I will be the best wolf any Alpha has ever seen. Wolves will praise me for my ways, and seek shelter within my lands. I know this because my father has told me it will happen."

The winter chill was cold, and the tunnel was freezing, possibly dropping in temperature. Was it day or night? He was unable to tell no longer being able to tell the entrance of the cave to the rest of the area before them. He supposed he would stay here for the night, taking in the warmth of the other wolf as they rested in this protective cave of ice. At least they could not feel the winds here or the outside weather, whatever it might have been. Before too long, the rains started to fall. It was a strange sound, soft and delicate as it bounced off the ice shield. But soon after, the water hardened and became small chunks of hail. They attacked the outside, clanging loudly as it bounced off more. "Sounds like a storm is coming. We better stay here for the night, I'd hate for you to harmed by the down pour or die from hypothermia of that sort. We should rest here..." Samael laid down, resting against the other as he looked to Mjölnir. "So tell me, Rogue, what are your plans for the future? Anything?"

He moves. He thinks. "He speaks."

T A G: MJ
M E N T I O N E D:
N O T E S: ....nothing....
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2016, 17:05

As the other would kindly answer, Mjölnir would listen somewhat intently to the subject upon family. Never having much of a relationship with either his parents nor his siblings, he couldn't quite relate with the other specifically, though he tried and trying was what mattered. They shared interesting names, much like his siblings had been given, he found it satisfying to hear such things, though sometimes scorned himself for not remembering them properly. It was a way of life. Faces were valued through such a lonesome lifestyle like his, he had no time to recall names unless they were chosen nicknames. And even then were those shared among a selected few and sometimes overlapped or given multiple times. Though the fellow rogue did seem to feel some spark of envy towards the other's voices, for the male seemed far more honest in sharing what they said to him, and with that, Mjölnir knew what fortune really was. As he'd go into ranks and such, the rogue would tune out, having no true desire to hear the legacy or how he'd win the throne at all, for it meant nothing to him. Perhaps it was rude, but what good was it to keep lying to someone who's trusted them with their background? Who's to say they'd ever meet again, and if so, under what circumstances?

It was then did the winds begin to howl louder than he ever could against the moon. The outside world was loud, but he seemed unphased by nature and it's sounds of sorrow and joy. Unsure whether the male were leaving, he left him with the decision and began to find comfort in his current spot where he had been standing. He tucked his legs underneath him, his thick fur coating over his elbows to keep him well suited for the cold nights as he'd sleep. As the other spoke up about a storm, he couldn't argue, it was a gnarly one it seemed, and the rogue shared no interest in protesting the male's decision to stay. If anything, he bat his tail hard enough to cause icicles down one of the nearest tunnels to come loose and shatter against the ground. His mistake. His concern made his cheeks blush from under his coat, but he remained still as he'd watch the two-toned exile rest against his side. "How charming of you." Mjölnir muttered quietly. It had been so long since he'd last had the joy of spending the night with someone other than a fresh-picked over corpse. It was pleasant to hear the heartbeat of someone against his ribs and the breathe of life shoo from one's nostrils against the cold air. He sighed contently and allowed himself the pleasure to bury his massive face into the brute's shoulder closest to him. He felt too exhausted to answer the other's question, but he did so out of respects before allowing his tired eyes to rest, "Nothing specifically... I come and go as I please, eat what I wish and court those who catch my eye. It is how I've always been.. however, I've never been happier than when I'm.. with.. Des..-" Like water was to a lighted candle, the earth-shaded wolf was asleep soundly against the other. He had tried to hold on, but it was too late. He'd been running all that day and talking for so long made it even more tiring for the rogue. Now, he dreamed sweet dreams with hope tomorrow would be just as grand as the one before.

- End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Send Shivers Down My Spine [Part Two]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1