Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Love and War (Sitka)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

In Love and War (Sitka) Empty
PostSubject: In Love and War (Sitka) In Love and War (Sitka) Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 16:57

Rose's glistening amber eyes slowly opened as the sun rose high in the sky. She had been staying in the musty old healers den, caring for others and herself. She yawned, stretching her small alabaster paws out in front of her as she did so. Her side still ached, but she was able to move just fine. She dare not tempt fate and try anything severe like hunting something large or moving extremely fast. She lay very still as she thought about the war, still so fresh in her memory. She remembered fighting Ariste, the Elite of Erenyx, and she recalled trying to get to Quinn but being knocked around and dodging others as they fought. When she arrived at the scene, Quinn lay limp against the ground and the Alpha of Erenyx had taken their female Beta. She quivered with the thoughts that tugged at her mind. Her eyes closed tightly and she opened them slowly with a sorrowful look deep within. She was their leader, but she felt odd taking the Alpha's den from Fenris. So she stayed in the Healers den for quite a bit. She needed comfort and love. She needed Sitka. She pushed her way out of the Healers den and made her way to Sitkas den, she knew it was early in the morning and she knew he may not even be in his den. She didn't say anything, but instead quietly left, as if she was afraid to bother the rustic brute.

She slowly walked the other direction, letting her paws carry her away from the clearing. She walked a bit funny, her side aching with every step. She had had help taking care of herself, but she had put the others in front of her. She stared around her as she passed dead trees, covered in blinding snow. She moved silently and wove through the trees towards an even colder area. Rocks now surrounded her, covered in ice and snow all year around. Water lapped at the ground, gently soothing anything that came near. Ice bristled against the dirt and sand that made the area scream in chilling cold. She wanted company, yet she was all alone. She whimpered quietly, amber eyes searching the water. She still had war fresh on her mind and she needed to tell Sitka how much he meant to her. She decided he would tell him today. She turned around in a blur and ran directly into something. She looked dazed for a second, trying to figure out what she had rammed into.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

PostSubject: Re: In Love and War (Sitka) In Love and War (Sitka) Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 22:35

Early morning with his beloved Rose as the new Alphess. The winter sun was warm with the cool air surrounding the area. His den was warm and comfortable, although lonely with it only being him. He began to wake in the early hours, hearing paw steps at the entrance of his den. Lifting his head from his spot, he peered through the gap to see a white wolf turn away and pad out of the clearing. Dragging his rustic body to his paws, he stretched out and pulled himself out of his warm den. The winter cold gave hims a shiver before his coat took over the responsibility of keeping his core warm throughout the snow. Snatching a small bird from the kill pile, he gnawed on the plump bird until his belly was satisfied for the time being. Peering through the clearing, his eyes caught the prints of the wolf he had seen leave the clearing. Licking his jowls free of meat, blood, and feathers, he tread his way out to follow the trail left by another. Through the trees, his paws could feel the white ice becoming softer and softer. The crash of water could be heard ahead. Entering the lands of was was named Winter's Grasp, it was much colder here than the forests of Helidos. The waters increased the sense of ice and and tundras. The form of a white wolf stood in the lands, clear in the rocks and snows ahead. Speeding up his pace, he was only a few feet behind the figure before it sharply twisted around and rammed into his late body. It sent aches through his muscles and he stumbled backwards. Looking to who the wolf was, a smile speed across his muzzle. Rose. He could tell she was quite a bit dazed from the collision, so he crawled up to her and nuzzled her cheek. "Why such the hurry, my alphess?" A smile was plastered to his face as his silver-blue eyes caught the facial structure of the female. "I'm glad I found you rather than someone else, love. For I have something I wish to discuss with you. two, if things go in such a positive direction." His calm voice was soothing as he looked to the smaller female before him. He wanted to claim her beauty as his own, for no other brute to lay his paws upon.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: In Love and War (Sitka) In Love and War (Sitka) Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 10:30

Rose looked up at the rustic brute, her brown eyes still full of confusion. She took a deep breath and let out a happy sigh. She shivered and moved closer to the brute. "How have you been healing?" She didn't want to acknowledge that he wanted to talk, but she grew quiet and nodded for him to speak. She leaned against his shoulder, her nose ruffling the fur against his chest. She leaned back slightly, waiting to take in his every word. "Two?" She chuckled warmly, her eyes dancing with joy as he hoped that he was about to say something sweet. Her tail wrapped around her body softly resting against her front paws. Her nose twitched as she breathed in the scents surrounding them. Her mind swirled with all the possibilities that could happen. He could be in love with someone else, could be he wants to be mates with her. Or he is dying and hates me. Or he wishes to be Alpha and sees no need for me. Her mind beat her down by chanting horrible thoughts in order for her to doubt herself and Sitka. No! No! I love him, I love him! She wanted to cry out but didn't dare interrupt the brute that was before her. She shook her head gently, shaking away snow that had collected on her face. She blinked, chuckling gently as she thought about her time with Sitka. She took a deep breath and let it out as the birds chattered, and the animals slept. The birds were flying south, or settling down. She didn't know which. She kept her eyes upon the orange pelt, not daring to meet his charming eyes for she knew she would simply get lost in them. She shook her shoulders and leaned up to lick his muzzle, her body and mind wanted him to love her back. She twitched her tail and looked into his beautiful eyes. She was lost in them.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: In Love and War (Sitka) In Love and War (Sitka) Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2015, 17:42

His heart could not resist fluttering as he caught a glimpse of her face before they both rose from their collision. Her amber eyes were soft as she aspen how he was fairing with his wounds that were located on multiple spots of his rough body. Looking to his beloved, he nuzzled and smiled as she asked about what he had on his mind. He was eager to tell her, more than anything in the world, but he resisted until he answered her first question. "They have been healing nicely, thankfully. The little rat of Erenyx did cause a bit of damage to my heel on the my left hind leg, though. According to little Ciro, I should only have a limp for a few days until I'm good as new." He smiled as his lifted his hind leg for a moment before leading it back to the sandy shores. Silver-lined blue eyes were soft and kind towards the little female. His fluffy body was slightly damp from the wet area, yet he was still cost under his tick fur. "Yes, my dear. There is something I wish to tell you. Something that I have been wanting to tell you for quite some time now." An awkward smile spread over his lips as he spoke. He was trying to organize his words in his mind before he spoke, but he couldn't seem to do it. I'll just wing it. I have nothing to lose at this point. He thought to himself before turning his attention back to the alphess. "My dear, miss Alphess Rose, I am hopelessly in love with you. Ever since that day we first met, I could not help but fall for you. My heart was drawn and it never let go. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Rose. I want to be yours, and yours only. I want a family with you and to serve you in Helidos as your mate. I don't know what I would do if I hadn't met you, Rose. I love you." His words were a little shaky and broken, but he finished his words and all its honesty with a strong sense of relief. His heart pounded as he waited to see what she would stay in return. He hoped that she felt the same, he would be shattered if she didn't He adored her, and would die for her. He couldn't imagine her not wanting to do the same for him.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: In Love and War (Sitka) In Love and War (Sitka) Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2016, 13:35

Alphess Rose

I'll come back, when you call me.
No need to say goodbye.

Rose pressed her chin downwards as she breathed in slowly. Is this really happening? She inhaled and her eyes lit up like they were gems. She wanted to prance around like a pup, but she stayed still as a statue. "Mates?" She tested the word on her tongue, her eyes dancing as she nodded slowly. "Oh Sitka! I love you so much that words can never describe my love. I met you, and I fell for you so easily. You charmed your way into my heart... but..." She paused, deciding to make it seem like they couldn't be mates. "Who will preform our mating ceremony? Perhaps Azul!" She barked out a laughter, her eyes dancing as she waited to see the reaction from the rustic brute.

She studied him with pleasure rocking her body. She leaned forward and pressed her nuzzle against his chest, slowly lifting her nose until it touched his face and she licked his muzzle softly, hoping he would return her affection. She shifted and leaned back slowly, not wanting to leave his side. "Alpha Sitka... it has a nice ring to it, doesn't it dear? She questioned, her eyes searching his face for answers and love. She stared into his eyes and felt heat flush her face, though no one but her could tell. Laughter rumbled in her chest, and she felt so happy that she thought her heart would give out. But she was strong, and her joy would be shared with whomever wanted to meet their new Alpha.

She shivered. Oh my, Sitka as Alpha? He'll do fine, and he'll protect me... She thought with a smile and turned her face towards the sky as she wondered what was her luck that made this day so special. Her joy just couldn't be contained. She threw her head back farther and laughed, her cackle was as sweet as a birds song. She stopped laughing and howled, singing her song softly to the male whom stole her heart in everything he did.

You'll come back... when it's over... no need to say goodbye.

template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: In Love and War (Sitka) In Love and War (Sitka) Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2016, 22:01

Relief rushed over his body as Rose beamed with joy. She felt he same way and she was more than wiling to be with him. Nuzzling her, his icy blue eyes caught her honey amber eyes. He could;t express his love to her more than he did then and there. He wanted to ask her one more thing. This one, he was more scared of then the first. He did not know how she would react to his idea or even accept it. Smiling slightly, he pulled away from her. "Rose.. since it's winter and I undoubtedly have an eternal love for you I wanted to ask you something else." His voice shook slightly as he began his proposal. He was nervous that she would decline. If so, they could wait until next winter if she wished. But he figured that it was better to ask than not ask at all. "I was wondering if.. uh.. you would potentially want to have a litter together this spring? I totally understand if that's not what you want. I just thought.. I'd ask.." It was clear in his voice that he was nervous. He was in a mixture of feelings. Joy, anxious, excited, and more. Hew as going to be and Alpha and maybe even a father. His life was now skyrocketing into a whole new world. A new fantastic point of view. His life was about to be different and he was going to make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Love and War (Sitka) In Love and War (Sitka) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Love and War (Sitka)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1